• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Godzilla: Gods Incarnate

What Gameplay Style Would We Want This?

• Total voters

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Returning Kaiju: Space Godzilla (resubmission)
99BB193F-60EC-4F53-AA0C-D8A36F36B80A.jpeg

Space Godzilla first appeared in Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and became one of Godzilla’s most powerful enemies. Space Godzilla appeared in Godzilla: Save the Earth and Godzilla Unleashed. Space Godzilla is bulkier and taller than normal Godzilla and is also covered with crystals. He can emit aura to cause electrical disturbances, he has a corona beam, he can increase his own power by the crystals he can spawn, conduct energy through touch, fly and shield himself by encasing himself in crystals, and telekinesis. I think Space Godzilla should return.

Returning Kaiju: Jet Jaguar
208C16FC-1BFE-434F-9D9C-64CAE7C7CEA4.jpeg

Jet Jaguar first appeared in Godzilla vs Megalon as an ally to Godzilla. Jet Jaguar appeared in Godzilla: Save the Earth and Godzilla: Unleashed. Jet Jaguar was actually created from a contest by Toho for a new superhero. Jet Jaguar can change size, blind opponents with his floodlights, fire beams and missiles at opponents, and has super strength. Jet Jaguar is a true hero and I think he should return.

New Kaiju: Mechani-Kong
A2AD38CD-AA10-4C5A-B26E-AA477B80C8EA.png

Mechani-Kong first appeared in The King Kong Show (1966) and in King Kong Escapes (1967). Mechani-Kong is actually an original creation by Toho themselves. Mechani-Kong is enormous, durable, and has the ability to hypnotize kaiju. Mechani-Kong also carries blinding eyelights, weapons, and grenades. In King Kong Escapes, Mechani-Kong was created by the famous international criminal, Dr. Who. Mechani-Kong’s original purpose was to mine Element X, but failed when it got damaged due to the element’s radiation. Dr. Who later used Mechani-Kong to hypnotize Kong into mining Element X and later fight Kong. Years later, there were even plans for a Godzilla vs Mechani-Kong movie, before getting cancelled.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
New:
1621631752071.png

Manda

Much like how BowserKing resubmitted Monster X, I'm resubmitting Manda.

Returning:
1621631821609.png

Orga

One of the Millenium-Era kaiju that had a good chunk of fans is Orga, who I no doubt was a major fan of when I was younger. The result of an advanced living spaceship attempting to use Godzilla as a vessel after being reawakened from a 60,000-year slumber, Orga is a fusion of both Godzilla and Millennian DNA made unstable. He was practically a mainstay for the PipeWorks trilogy, initially starting off as an unlockable character for Destroy All Monsters Melee before becoming a playable character ever since.

1621632201199.png

Megaguirus

Another Millennium-era kaiju, Megaguirus is the titular antagonist of the film Godzilla vs. Anguirus. She is the queen of the Meganulons, a species of kaiju that made their debut in Rodan's film. Unlike fellow Millenium-original kaiju Orga, Megaguirus never made a playable debut in Destroy All Monsters Melee, and instead made her debut in Save the Earth.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
New Kaiju
images - 2021-05-22T071504.328.jpeg

Ramarak
The alpha leader of the Skullcrawler species who were was responsible for the genocide of Kong's kind leaving his ape arch-nemesis the last. He would have attacks from constricting opponents to grabbing them with his long tongue pulling them in or using his tail to grab said opponents and throw.

Returning Ones
Gu_obsidius_r1.jpg

Obsidius

Returning from Godzilla Unleashed which was his first appearance, this large lava spewing magma monstrosity came to life due to the crystals, he would have his unquie moveset from the Wii version with a couple new attacks.

Destoroyah
Destoroyah_0.jpg

Destoroyah

Probably the closest thing to the Devil himself, the incarnation of nightmare fuel itself. He was created from the Oxygen Destroyer which killed the very first Godzilla and became one of Godzilla's most powerful foes. Would still have his moveset.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Tomorrow's the day suggestions for Job #4 ends, so if y'all got anything you wanna suggest, throw it out there now.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
And now, Job #4 suggestions are over! Vote for one newcomer and one pair of returning monsters! Don't vote your own, though!

Newcomer:
MUTO by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Monster X by BowserKing BowserKing
Mechani-kong by evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Manda by GolisoPower
Ramarak by Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Returning:
Megalon + Gigan by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Anguirus + M.O.G.U.E.R.A. by BowserKing BowserKing
Space Godzilla + Jet Jaguar by evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Orga + Megaguirus by GolisoPower
Obsidius + Destoroyah by Mamboo07 Mamboo07

GolisoPower

Smash Master
JOB 4 VOTING'S OVER!

And our winners are...

MUTO, GIGAN AND MEGALON!

Now then...let's move on to Job #5:

PROPOSE A NEW GAME MODE!

Godzilla: Save the Earth has a set of modes: Challenges, the Story, the 1-on-1, the free-for-all, and Survival. To evoke those feelings, it's time we think of a brand-new game mode for Godzilla: Gods Incarnate, to spice it up a little!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 6 Tournament Mode

Self explanitory, their are two types, solo mode where you take your character and become the apex character by battling in a tournament, by beating enemies you gain xp to raise your stats such as strength, agility, and durability

Multiplayer mode is something similar to smash bros tournament mode with custom rules that you can save in templates

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job #6:

Rampage Mode:

This is a different kind of mode from normal: instead of fighting one another directly, you're competing to destroy the most buildings on the map you're in. After selecting your monster, you select three maps to play in, each map being the setting for each round. Some buildings are worth more points than others: A normal building in London would be worth fewer points than destroying Big Ben, for example. At the end of the three rounds, the player with the most points wins the game.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
First of all, YES, Gigan is in (Granted I didn’t select him (the second time), but he is my favourite Godzilla Kaiju (outside Godzilla himself)).

Second of all, new mode: Destruction World Tour

In this mode, similar Survival Mode in Save the Earth and Classic Mode in Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, you must battle seven opponents in seven different cities. But in this mode, you must destroy the city in 5 minutes. Whoever wins depends on how much buildings, structures, monuments and military are destroyed.

This mode also allows you to fight other Kaiju to prevent them from winning. It helps that you can throw buildings at them. If you win this mode, you can unlock exclusive cities and costumes for Kaiju.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
A day late, but suggestions are over!

Vote for one of the following:
Tournament Mode: Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Rampage Mode: GolisoPower
Destruction World Tour BowserKing BowserKing

But don't vote for your own. Y'all've got til next Thursday to do so!

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Results are in: RAMPAGE MODE IS OUR WINNER!

Job #7:

Submit one returning arena and one new arena! You have until next Thursday to pull this off!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 7: Returning and New Areas
Returning: London
images - 2021-06-20T194551.720.jpeg

Returning from Unleashed, this famous city of England was a stage which took place in the sky held by a gravitational vortex after being ripped from the ground. The stage is the same but bit bigger and now takes place back on the ground at daytime.

New: Antarctica
Antarctica_Map.jpg

The least populated continent and the coldest of the seven, this frigid frozen wasteland was where Ghidorah got trapped in the ice thousands of years ago. Now as a stage, there's snowy winds making it hard to see as well ice floors which can crack sending kaiju into cold icy waters.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Gonna resubmit my new arena for this Job:
New: Ho Chi Minh City, A.K.A. Saigon
View attachment 312476
I have a confession to make: as far as I know, I'm the only Smashboards user who has ever been to Vietnam (I even went to Trang An, the place where they filmed Kong Skull Island). Ho Chi Minh City, known by some as Saigon, was a beautiful city to go to, and there was some little sadistic part of me that wants to rampage through it as Godzilla. It's big, it takes place in a town that hasn't been in a Godzilla game before! Ho Chi Minh City really hits all the marks for me.
As for returning stages:

Returning Stage: Mothership
1624208592854.png

A staple stage since the debut of Destroy All Monsters Melee, the Mothership is the Vortaak-themed stage where you fight MechaGodzilla in Destroy All Monsters Melee and Orga in one of Save the Earth's challenges. The Mothership is such a staple in the Pipeworks trilogy that it would be a crime to not include it!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Damn I'm bad at being on time with this...Submissions are done for Job 7!

Vote for one new stage and one returning stage! Don't vote for your own, now!

New:
Antarctica: Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Ho Chi Minh City: GolisoPower
Las Vegas: BowserKing BowserKing

Return:
London: Mamboo07
Mothership: GolisoPower
Sydney: BowserKing

Y'all've got until next Thursday to vote, guys!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Ladies and gentlemen, the results are in:

VIVA LAS VEGAS, TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!

Vegas and Mothership are gonna be added to the game!

Moving on to Job 8:

Submit a non-combat feature for the game!

And also, it's time for our first-ever POINT OF DISCUSSION!

Today's question is: How do we handle the various incarnations of our favorite monsters?

Pipeworks games have been known for having multiple incarnations of the same monster playable in the same game. (And Godzilla is practically the Goku of this game, let's be honest). But with Godzilla having 10 separate incarnations and counting, this puts us to the hard place in this kaiju-sized rock: how do we avoid a DBFZ Goku problem while still retaining the uniqueness between incarnations (I mean, Shin Godzilla's too unique to be just a costume, and Godzilla Earth's bloody well HUGE)? Let's discuss!

BowserKing

Smash Lord
First of all, yes Las Vegas is in.

Second of all, I was thinking alternate costumes for certain Godzilla’s. I was thinking Kiryuverse could be alternates for 2000, Final Wars and Showa for Godzilla 90’s and GMK for 54. But it’s just an idea.

Godzilla 90’s could also have 80’s Godzilla as an alternate too. But those are just ideas I have.

Job 8 will come later.

Now for job 8: Music Folder

A sub section in the bonus features section, the music folder will allow you to listen to your favourite or so Godzilla soundtracks and remixes anytime you want. There would also be another folder for favourites, where you select soundtracks to make your own battle mix.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 8:

Film Styles:

Godzilla has come in many different styles and appearances over the years. From the classic black-and-white Godzilla to the more modern Singular Point, Godzilla's been through a lot. This is where this new feature comes in.

When selecting an arena, you get the option to pick a Film Style for your match. You can choose to have no Film Style at all, or you can choose to make it look like the first Godzilla film: all energy attacks have a hand-drawn style, the colors are black and white, and even the sounds are grainy like the film! Another example is what's called, the Hanna-Barbera Style: colors become more poppy, the music gains a more "Saturday Morning Cartoon" kind of feel, and all the kaiju on the field have cel-shading as well!

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I believe I should extend the deadline here. There's an exceptional lack of activity on this thread, I've come to notice, and I believe we should give more time for more people to have more contributions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom