• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates Food Fight!: A Food/Drink Mascot Platform Fighter (Rebooted Thread)

D

Deleted member

Frazier-Animal-Mascots-Climate-Change.jpg

Polar Bear

Hey. It's Christmas season after all. I figure this loveable big guy would have some attacks themed to being a bear, some attacks around throwing snow and freezing his opponents, nd some attacks themed around his favorite fizzy beverage. A possible rival for Panda?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
AlteredBeast AlteredBeast Would Marfalump, the Star Wars universe character who only appeared in Pepsi commercials, be elegible?
For now, no. I would say any character from any other fictional universe that was a tie-in for a brand should be maybe saved for DLC?

I like the idea but I want us to stick to characters/mascots that are exclusively tied with the brand. Not a bad idea for a future DLC fighter though maybe.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I will leave submissions open till Saturday most likely so get your submissions in for a representative for Coca-Cola or Pepsi!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close submissions as promised. I will let Pepsiman join but I still want a representative from Coca-Cola so we can have a rivalry, the classic soda brand rivalry that is. Vote below as to which mascot you prefer to represent Coca-Cola down below please.

Coca-Cola Mascot Fighter Rep Poll
Coca-Cola Soda Can AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Coca-Cola Polar Bear @Darkonedagger

Now, onto the next jobs being stage jobs:

Job 70:

Submit a homestage for Pepsiman. Describe the layout, hazards (if any), and/or gimmicks.

Job 71:

Submit a stage based on a food product not represented in the game. The stage that gets in will forbid that food product from being represented with a fighter.

Get submitting!

Pepsiman Home Stage:

Pepsi City

Pepsiman.jpg

This stage would be the Onett of the game as it would take place in the city where the Pepsiman video game takes place. Trucks and cars take place of hazards and there are walkoffs.

Food Product Stage:

Dip Fiesta (Tostitos)

91Qa6ahduPL.jpg

Basically, there will be various dips laid out in a row in the jars with the Tostitos logo on them. People will appear in the background with Tostitos chips dipping them in the dips acting as additional platforms. There are ledges on the end jars. Basically, it's a dip fiesta but don't stand on the chips for too long, or you'll be taken to the blastzone!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not sure this really fits with the not-as-jokey tone of this creation thread, but I'll submit this
Stage: Pepsi Jet

The fabled jet that started a lawsuit in 1996. Essentially just a really long FD with a slope and a few bumps, if you press down while standing on the window, you can briefly get inside the cockpit and tilt the stage upwards or downwards for half a second before being forced out, though if you get hit while in the cockpit you take extra knockback. It flies past Pepsi City, in all its distopian product placement glory.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close submissions as promised. I will let Pepsiman join but I still want a representative from Coca-Cola so we can have a rivalry, the classic soda brand rivalry that is. Vote below as to which mascot you prefer to represent Coca-Cola down below please.

Coca-Cola Mascot Fighter Rep Poll
Coca-Cola Soda Can AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Coca-Cola Polar Bear @Darkonedagger

Now, onto the next jobs being stage jobs:

Job 70:

Submit a homestage for Pepsiman. Describe the layout, hazards (if any), and/or gimmicks.

Job 71:

Submit a stage based on a food product not represented in the game. The stage that gets in will forbid that food product from being represented with a fighter.

Get submitting!

Pepsiman Home Stage:

Pepsi City

View attachment 364918

This stage would be the Onett of the game as it would take place in the city where the Pepsiman video game takes place. Trucks and cars take place of hazards and there are walkoffs.

Food Product Stage:

Dip Fiesta (Tostitos)

View attachment 364919

Basically, there will be various dips laid out in a row in the jars with the Tostitos logo on them. People will appear in the background with Tostitos chips dipping them in the dips acting as additional platforms. There are ledges on the end jars. Basically, it's a dip fiesta but don't stand on the chips for too long, or you'll be taken to the blastzone!
Not sure this really fits with the not-as-jokey tone of this creation thread, but I'll submit this
Alright, sorry about the long wait but I finally remembered to update this thread. Dip Fiesta has been automatically added as a stage. However, we need to vote on Pepsiman's home stage. Choose a stage to be Pepsiman's home stage on the poll below.

Pepsiman's Home Stage
Pepsi City AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Pepsi Jet Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

We still have a tie for the Coca-Cola rep so...our next two jobs:

Job 72:

Submit assist items for Pepsiman.

Job 73:

Create a moveset for Pepsiman.

Also, do you want the Coca-Cola soda can or the Coca-Cola Polar Bear to be the fighter to represent Coca-Cola? Please say which one you prefer so we can break the tie!

Get submitting!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel we will just go with the Polar Bear so the tie does not go on for longer but here are my assist items for Pepsiman. The job for assist items will remain open for another day or two. Also, Pepsi City will be Pepsiman's home stage so congrats to me!

Assist Items:

Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi

can-pepsi-zero-sugar-mango.png

When given to the fighter being assisted, the fighter will consume a nice can of Pepsi Zero Sugar Mango and thus become invisible for a few seconds. The fighter can also perform super touch of death combos while in the mango zone.

Original Pepsi Soda

71gSEKGZdAL.jpg

That's right, the original soda. When a fighter consumes this assist item, you will gain a muscle buff like Pepsiman and gain super strength for a temporary time! Perfect to be like Pepsiman himself!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pepsiman

Pepsiman is a rushdown fighter with one striking element - his standard run animation can deal damage, befitting his iconic clumsiness - it only deals knockback at high percents however, where it launches foes up. All his attacks create trails of Pepsi

Light Jab: Pepsiman holds his hand out
Light Up: Pepsiman does a flip kick
Light Down: Pepsiman holds his hand out while crouching
Light Dash: Pepsiman slides like a penguin, this deals no damage and decreases the size of his hurtbox, making it a good move to deal with opponents with counters
Light Air: Pepsiman does a punch from left to right
Light Up Air: Pepsiman does an aerial backflip
Light Down Air: Pepsiman stomps, this makes foes fall slowly which allows for good combo starters
Strong Jab: Pepsiman does multiple punches with both hands, the individual punches are weaker than the light jab, but add up fast, and this move propels Pepsiman forwards slowly
Strong Up: Pepsiman raises his knee
Strong Down: Pepsiman does a sweep kick.
Strong Dash: Pepsiman does a frontflip, this deals no damage and goes higher than a single jump, at the expense of not being able to be cancelled into an air attack or second jump.
Strong Air: Pepsiman does a dropkick
Strong Up Air: Pepsiman takes a drink of his favourite Pepsi. His best kill move.
Strong Down Air: Pepsiman angles his elbow down, this spikes.
Special: Carbonation Crystals - The modern Pepsi logo appears around Pepsiman, with the crystals from the 2000s logo. This comes out frame 1 and can reflect projectiles.
Side Special: Pepsi Dash - Pepsiman teleports in a straight line, dealing no damage - this is a good recovery move and method of non-offensive ground movement, however it has some bad startlag.
Up Special: Pepsi Grab - Pepsiman rises up and tries to grab a foe, if he's successful they'll be spiked once released. Foes can mash out of this, but that won't leave Pepsiman vulnerable

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel we will just go with the Polar Bear so the tie does not go on for longer but here are my assist items for Pepsiman. The job for assist items will remain open for another day or two. Also, Pepsi City will be Pepsiman's home stage so congrats to me!

Assist Items:

Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi

View attachment 365746

When given to the fighter being assisted, the fighter will consume a nice can of Pepsi Zero Sugar Mango and thus become invisible for a few seconds. The fighter can also perform super touch of death combos while in the mango zone.

Original Pepsi Soda

View attachment 365747

That's right, the original soda. When a fighter consumes this assist item, you will gain a muscle buff like Pepsiman and gain super strength for a temporary time! Perfect to be like Pepsiman himself!
Crystal Pepsi

Can make you invisible, or throw it at a foe to make them invisible.

Will see if I can come up with anything for Pepsiman
Alright...I feel it has been way too long since I last updated this thread. We must now eliminate one assist item for Pepsiman. Wa3's moveset for Pepsiman will be added by default.

Eliminating One Assist Item for Pepsiman
Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Original Pepsi Soda AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Crystal Pepsi Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, for the next two jobs.

Job 74:

Submit a homestage for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Describe the stage's layout, any hazards if any, and/or gimmicks.

Job 75:

Submit assist items for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear.

Get submitting!

Coca-Cola Polar Bear Stage:

The North Pole

2Bears_b_twitter.png

As seen in most of the Coca-Cola commercials, you are right in the North Pole nearby where Santa is (yes, I know it's way past Christmas but still). You fight on the icy platforms in the Coca-Cola river. Fellow polar bears and even penguins will watch you. Occassionally, the famous Coca-Cola truck will appear as a hazard as you get to solid ground.

I will submit assist items later.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mexican Coke

Distinguishable by its tall, thin shape - Mexican Coke is a frozen drink known for being a little spicy, thus it maked you ommit steam from your mouth. The steam goes up and deals damage but not knockback

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright....I feel that enough time has passed for voting out a Pepsi assist item. Thus, my Original Pepsi item will be omitted. Therefore, Pepsiman's assist items will be the Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi and the Crystal Pepsi so congrats to me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Also, the North Pole will be the Coca-Cola Polar Bear's stage as well. I believe I will let assist items be open for one more day. For now, I only have one assist item.

Coca-Cola Green Tea

ezgif-4-b4d8b4d202.jpg

A Coca-Cola flavor only found in Japan! Basically, when a fighter consumes this item, you will recover a bit of damage and gain a slight stat buff as green tea is healthy. Quite the juxtaposition for an unhealthy soda brand for sure.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
New Coke

Something's a little off about this Max Headroom-endorsed 80s relic, take a sip and your abilities will be a little off too! It shuffles up all your base stats, giving you a completely new playstyle temporarily - figure it out before your effect wears off for crazy mix ups!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Mexican Coke

Distinguishable by its tall, thin shape - Mexican Coke is a frozen drink known for being a little spicy, thus it maked you ommit steam from your mouth. The steam goes up and deals damage but not knockback
Alright....I feel that enough time has passed for voting out a Pepsi assist item. Thus, my Original Pepsi item will be omitted. Therefore, Pepsiman's assist items will be the Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi and the Crystal Pepsi so congrats to me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Also, the North Pole will be the Coca-Cola Polar Bear's stage as well. I believe I will let assist items be open for one more day. For now, I only have one assist item.

Coca-Cola Green Tea

View attachment 367077

A Coca-Cola flavor only found in Japan! Basically, when a fighter consumes this item, you will recover a bit of damage and gain a slight stat buff as green tea is healthy. Quite the juxtaposition for an unhealthy soda brand for sure.
New Coke

Something's a little off about this Max Headroom-endorsed 80s relic, take a sip and your abilities will be a little off too! It shuffles up all your base stats, giving you a completely new playstyle temporarily - figure it out before your effect wears off for crazy mix ups!
Alright, I will close the assist items job now. We must eliminate one of these assist items for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Vote on the Strawpoll below which item should be eliminated after reading each of the assist item ideas.

Coca-Cola Polar Bear Assist Item Elimination Poll
Mexican Coke Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Coca-Cola Green Tea AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
New Coke Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, time for the next two jobs:

Job 76:

Create a moveset for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear.

Job 77:

Come up with an idea for a new single-player/multiplayer mode that is not a story mode.

Get submitting!

My idea for a new single-player/multiplayer mode:

Food Show of Glory

Basically, this will be Food Fight's version of Stadium Mode from the Smash Bros games. There will be 3 different games.

Dish Demolition:

Basically Target Test, each dish will have the logo of the mascot's company and the stages will each be designed to represent the mascot's company. Alongside this, each stage is supposed to focus on a character's strength.

Multi-Mascot Frenzy:

This game's version of Multi-Man Melee/Smash. There's 10-Mascot Frenzy, 100-Mascot Frenzy, Cruel Frenzy, Endless Frenzy, etc. You get to choose any 2 Assist Items from the roster to assist you.

Food Crusher:

This game's version of Home-Run Contest. Use any 2 Assist Items of choosing to attack a knife as hard as possible to chop through as much food as possible!

I may create a moveset for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I heard a "Coke bear" has been popular lately...

The Coke Polar Bear is a relatively fast quadrupedal heavyweight, who is, like the ads, more gentle than his real world counterpart. Don't underestimate him, his combos are insane thanks to his quick, low knockback but high damage moves, and his cub perches on his back for extra range

Light: A paw swipe which can be done 3 times
Light Up: The bear drinks a coke, bending its neck as it does in the ads
Light Down: The bear rolls backwards, hugging the cub as he does so
Light Dash: The bear slides down like in the famous Catch ad
Light Air: The bear grabs the cub in its mouth and swings around
Up Air: The cub does a bicycle kick
Light Down Air: The bear spreads out his arms and legs for a belly attack
Strong: The cub leaps in front on the bear
Strong Up: The bear roars
Strong Down: The cub hops off the bear and runs around it.
Strong Dash: The cub kicks the bear on the back, which propells him forwards happily
Strong Air: The bear and cub both stretch their arms and legs out and spin
Strong Up Air: The cub uses his own weak version of the bear's ice breath attack (think Ivysaur up air)
Strong Down Air: the cub leaps under the bear and back (think Duck Hunt's down air in Smash)
Neutral Special: Ice Breath - the bear breathes ice from his mouth, this leaves a lingering hitbox
Side Special: Ice Skate - The bear ice skates, essentially Fox's side special, the best defensive option for the bear
Up Special: Cub Catch - The bear throws the cub up as an attack. If the cub reaches the ledge, and the bear then goes into the wall, he will extremely quickly climb up. An extremely risky recovery better used as an attack.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I blow the dust off of this thread

Thanks to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario and his wonderful moveset for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, I am back to updating the Food Fight! creation thread! The Mexican and New Coke items Wa3 submitted will also be used for the Coca Cola Polar Bear's assist items! Congrats to him! My mode idea, Food Show of Glory will be added to the selection of modes for Food Fight! as well. Now, let's reopen this thread with our next newcomer job that Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule submitted a while back:

Job 78:

Submit a mascot from a gummy-related candy! We still do not have any gummy-candy brands yet represented in this game! Explain a bit about your mascot and why they should join Food Fight! The top submission after voting will join the roster! With that said...get submitting!

My submission:

Sour Patch Kids

169spk4383.jpg

Initially known as the Mars Men, these sour candy children have been devoured for almost 40 years or so. They are quite iconic in the candy world when it comes to gummy candy! Their sour texture sure is iconic and it is one of my best friend's favorite candies! Basically, I can envision them as a Pikmin and Olimar-esque fighter where one is the leader and the other Sour Patch Kids assist and inflict status damage and such. Overall, a super iconic pick here for sure.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I blow the dust off of this thread

Thanks to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario and his wonderful moveset for the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, I am back to updating the Food Fight! creation thread! The Mexican and New Coke items Wa3 submitted will also be used for the Coca Cola Polar Bear's assist items! Congrats to him! My mode idea, Food Show of Glory will be added to the selection of modes for Food Fight! as well. Now, let's reopen this thread with our next newcomer job that Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule submitted a while back:

Job 78:

Submit a mascot from a gummy-related candy! We still do not have any gummy-candy brands yet represented in this game! Explain a bit about your mascot and why they should join Food Fight! The top submission after voting will join the roster! With that said...get submitting!

My submission:

Sour Patch Kids

View attachment 368504

Initially known as the Mars Men, these sour candy children have been devoured for almost 40 years or so. They are quite iconic in the candy world when it comes to gummy candy! Their sour texture sure is iconic and it is one of my best friend's favorite candies! Basically, I can envision them as a Pikmin and Olimar-esque fighter where one is the leader and the other Sour Patch Kids assist and inflict status damage and such. Overall, a super iconic pick here for sure.
Hariboy

Kids and grown-ups love it so, the Happy World of Haribo! There's a lot iconic Haribo shapes to draw from. Going with Hariboy instead of the Goldbear because I feel we have enough bears as is
Alright, I feel we will close the job for gummy-related candy mascots now so we can keep the thread moving. Vote on the Strawpoll below as to which mascot you want to see join the fight. I put an option for both if we want both since I think Sour Patch Kids and Hariboy can have different playstyles, that's for sure.

Gummy-Related Candy Mascot Fighter Poll
Sour Patch Kids AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Hariboy (Haribo) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, onward to our next two jobs, one stage job and one discussion question:

Job 79:

Submit a stage for a chain restaurant/restaurant brand. This brand will not receive a fighter!

Discussion Question:

Given this game would probably have some sort of museum/archive mode and I love it when any game celebrates something, what should the collectibles be for this game? Get submitting and discussing!

Stage based on Chain Restaurant/Restaurant Brand:

The Old Country (Cracker Barrel)

For those unaware, Cracker Barrel is an American restaurant chain with lots of Southern classic dishes and usually located off of interstate highways around the United States. Basically, the restaurant has a gift shop with country souveneirs, toys, etc. as well as places to play checkers while waiting for your food to come.

The stage starts off where the fighters are on a checkers board where hands are moving the checkers pieces. There are ledges on the table and there are no walk-off blastzones.

game-of-checkers-by-fireplace.jpg

Then, the stage will transport the fighters to the Old Country store. There are walkoff blastzones. However, if you attack a shelf with items, you can grab an item and use it to assist you by throwing it at an opponent and such. Various merchandise of the fighter's food products/restaurants cameo on this stage's gift shop.

Retail_430x320.jpg

The stage reverts back and forth between the two settings. I thought it would be nice to add another nicher name in chain restaurants to Food Fight!

How Collectibles Should Be Done:

In the form of Kids Meal/Cereal Packaged Toys

191031174341-mcdonalds-happy-meal-5.jpg

Similar to most food products, I feel the collectible should be akin to Kids Meal/Cereal Toys. I was considering print ads/coupons but I feel toys would be more fun. There can be toys based off of the mascots, the food each restaurant's mascot/food product mascot has had over the years, other characters from said brand, etc. It can all be in a museum-esque mode which we can talk about later.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, soooo sorry about the long wait. In real life things keep me busy and tired but...I decided we will add both the Sour Patch Kids and Hariboy to the game so congrats to me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario as well as both of our ideas for collectibles! Finally, my Cracker Barrel stage will be added to the collection of stages as well.

Now, onto three stage jobs:

Job 80:

Submit a homestage for the Sour Patch Kids.

Job 81:

Submit a homestage for Hariboy.

Job 82:

Submit a stage based on a food/drink product that is not represented in the game thus far. This company will not recieve a fighter if the stage gets in.

Describe each stage's layout, any hazards if any, and/or gimmicks. Get submitting!

Sour Patch Kids stage:

Sour Patch Kids Store

SweetsBar_1597092043714-HR.jpg

Another stage based on an in real life location but this time, it's a candy store! You fight on the cash register and thus get to see all the different Sour Patch Kids candy merchandise and even tasty treats here. The customers as well as the various treats make cameos as platforms. There are no walkoffs but the ledges on the register are technically the ledges for this stage. It's quite a big layout too for a flat stage.

Hariboy Stage:

Bonbonia

28685haribo_005.png

From the video game Hariboy's Quest, you get a tour of the world of Bonbonia that Hariboy gets sucked into. I can envision the layout being similar to Yggdrassil's Altar to fit the fantasy theme. You will tour past various locations of the kingdom. Occassionally, the evil dragon will attack the fighters causing lots of damage so watch out!

Food product stage:

Fruits of Fun (Juicy Juice)

hqdefault.jpg

Funny enough, this company does sponsor the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Championship Circuit so heh, a reference here. Anywho, this stage is quite a fun one as I envision it to have a unique layout based on the sposnor commercial from Arthur on PBS Kids. Basically, you fight on the fruits as they make the Juicy Juice logo. However, they change shapes into various fruits. They will not form the Arthur logo however. At the end of the multiple transformations, the stage will have either the old or new Juicy Juice logo appear and the stage turns into a flat layout with walkoffs for the remainder of the match.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Hello all,

I will leave the stage job open till the weekend but I will pose the next couple jobs now:

Job 83:

Submit assist items for the Sour Patch Kids.

Job 84:

Submit assist items for Hariboy.

Describe each assist item as usual. Get submitting!

Sour Patch Kids Assist Items:

Sour Patch Kids Fire Flavor Candies

914J+QJRmfL.jpg

It's time to turn up the heat with this assist item! When a fighter uses this assist item, you will become a pyromaniac having fire all over you. It'll give you some damage but you can burn others in the process! The status effect remains for a little while but then dissapears.

Sour Patch Kids Scuba Candies

front_en.4.full.jpg

These are Sour Patch Kids candies only sold in Australia and New Zeland, I believe. But, when a fighter consumes these versions of Sour Patch Kids, you will become heavier as if you are swimming underwater and will be able to catch fighters in water bubbles making them more vulnerable to attacks! Perfect to feel like your under the sea when on land.

Hariboy Assist Items:

Haribo Berry Clouds Candy

s-l500.png

These clouds are not just any ordinary candy because when consumed, the clouds will become additional platforms when aiding you in recovery! Handy to stall off stage for a little while but you only get five clouds! Use them wisely!

Original Hairbo Goldbears

51P-pDGMnGL.jpg

The classic gummy bears! When consumed by a fighter, you can take an attack like a champ as the gummy bear's material will make you attack resistant for a few seconds! You will gain a nerf in stats as gummy bears are not quite the healthiest treats...

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Hariboy Assist Items:

Haribo Berry Clouds Candy

View attachment 369944

These clouds are not just any ordinary candy because when consumed, the clouds will become additional platforms when aiding you in recovery! Handy to stall off stage for a little while but you only get five clouds! Use them wisely!

Original Hairbo Goldbears

View attachment 369945

The classic gummy bears! When consumed by a fighter, you can take an attack like a champ as the gummy bear's material will make you attack resistant for a few seconds! You will gain a nerf in stats as gummy bears are not quite the healthiest treats...
Will try to submit a stage at some point

Haribo Pinballs

Ricochets when thrown
I feel enough time has passed for both stages and assist items. All three of my stages will get in and same with my Sour Patch Kids items. Now, we need to eliminate one of the Haribo assist items for Hariboy. Vote below which item you want eliminated in the Strawpoll below.

Hariboy Elimination Assist Item Poll
Haribo Berry Clouds Candy AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Original Hairbo Goldbears AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Haribo Pinballs Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, time for our next two jobs:

Job 85:

Create a moveset for the Sour Patch Kids.

Job 86:

Create a moveset for Hariboy.

Get submitting!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so sorry about the inactivty on this thread but I will leave moveset jobs open indefinitely.

Now, let's do a newcomer job to revive this thread.

Job 87:

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream mascots! Due to the lack of them in this game as of right now, submit a mascot from an ice cream brand! Explain a bit about your ice cream brand mascot, what they can bring to the fight and why they should join! The top submission or submissions will get in! Get submitting!

Resubmitting Mister Softee

mister-softee.jpg

Mister Softee is a brand of soft ice cream that is sold in ice cream trucks across 18 different states and has some international presence. The brand is still giving out ice cream in the trucks and I see the trucks quite often where I live. It's been going strong for almost 70 years! I feel he should join due to well being iconic and you may even recognize the ice cream truck jingle the trucks play, he's super iconic. I can imagine a bunch of different ice cream themed attacks being incorporated into his moveset and the liking.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'll try to do Hariboy at some point. Not too sure on Sour Patch though.

Little Baby's

It keeps him yum, it keeps him fresh.

He.

eats.

Little Babies. (ice cream)

I imagine this guy being a little feral and uneasy, possibly walking on all 4s and licking himself like a cat, with a fake enthusiasm. Maybe occasionally growing mouth eyes like the other Little Baby's advert, "Eyes Scream"

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so sorry about the inactivty on this thread but I will leave moveset jobs open indefinitely.

Now, let's do a newcomer job to revive this thread.

Job 87:

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream mascots! Due to the lack of them in this game as of right now, submit a mascot from an ice cream brand! Explain a bit about your ice cream brand mascot, what they can bring to the fight and why they should join! The top submission or submissions will get in! Get submitting!

Resubmitting Mister Softee

mister-softee.jpg

Mister Softee is a brand of soft ice cream that is sold in ice cream trucks across 18 different states and has some international presence. The brand is still giving out ice cream in the trucks and I see the trucks quite often where I live. It's been going strong for almost 70 years! I feel he should join due to well being iconic and you may even recognize the ice cream truck jingle the trucks play, he's super iconic. I can imagine a bunch of different ice cream themed attacks being incorporated into his moveset and the liking.
I'll try to do Hariboy at some point. Not too sure on Sour Patch though.

Little Baby's

It keeps him yum, it keeps him fresh.

He.

eats.

Little Babies. (ice cream)

I imagine this guy being a little feral and uneasy, possibly walking on all 4s and licking himself like a cat, with a fake enthusiasm. Maybe occasionally growing mouth eyes like the other Little Baby's advert, "Eyes Scream"
Alright, I am SOOOOO late on this as I put this off to the side but thanks to Wa3 making a fanmade roster for Food Fight! inspired by my thread, it reminded me to get back to this thread. Now, we must vote on an ice cream mascot to join the fight. You can vote for one or you can vote for the both option on the Strawpoll below.

Ice Cream Mascot Poll
Mister Softee AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Little Baby's (Little Babies' Ice Cream) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, to restart this thread, I have something different related to a stage job:

Job 88:

Submit an idea for a stage job prompt for food/drink/restaurant franchises to be represented by just a stage.

Get submitting!

Stage Job Prompt Idea:

Submit a stage based on a Japanese food brand.

I do not think we have any Japanese food brands on the roster yet so why not represent one via a stage?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I am the worst at updating creation threads of mine these days but since the Strawpoll ended in a tie, I will allow both Mr. Softee and Lil Baby's to join the roster as I do not think we have a discontinued/defunct company represented in the game yet so congrats to me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Now, it's time for a quadruple-stage job!

Job 89:

Submit a homestage for Mr. Softee.

Job 90:

Submit a homestage for Lil Baby's.

Job 91:

Submit a stage based on a Japanese food brand. The stage that gets chosen will therefore cause the brand that the stage represents to NOT recieve a fighter in the game.

Job 92:

Submit a stage based on a pasta food brand. The stage that gets chosen will therefore cause the brand that the stage represents to NOT recieve a fighter in the game.

Describe each stage's layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks. Get submitting!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Mister-Softee-Truck.jpg

Ice Cream Day
Ride on top of Mister Softee branded ice cream truck as it drives through the city to deliver sweet frozen treats. works like the Hey Arnold stage from NASB1/

5616.jpg

Giant Cone
Fight on top of a giant ice cream cone. Eventually sacues and sprinkles will fall down into the stage.

81LPn-4mNEL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Pocky Bridge
Fight on a bridge made of Pocky hand is the packet. Eventually a hand will appear and grab one of the Pocky and pull it away.

Bowl_of_SpaghettiOs.jpg

SpaghettiO Splash
Fight hand is a giant bowl of hot SpaghettiOs. You can sink your foes inside the sauce. A spoon will appear at random and scoop up part of the stage.

Top Bottom