• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates Food Fight!: A Food/Drink Mascot Platform Fighter (Rebooted Thread)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, a few updates:

The movesets Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario created for Panda and Mac Tonight will be used as well as the assist items he submitted so congrats to him! Now, based on the poll results, McDonald's will be gaining a second stage so without further ado...

Job 45:

Submit a second McDonald's stage idea. This will be the home stage for Mac Tonight. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks of the stage. Get submitting!

My stage submission:

McDonald's Play Place

View attachment 356220

Another discontinued aspect of McDonald's which will fit well with Mac Tonight. Basically, it's a large stage with walkoffs that has slides and playground-is equipment. Don't forget the ballpit too! You are able to "slide" down to hit your opponents and what not. Overall, a large stage for a crazy free-for-all.
MacTonight's Stage is simply going to be called Mac Tonight, as there's nothing in the McDonald's iconography that really matches him.

The main center platform will be a giant Bigmac while other platforms will be clouds set at different levels. In the background, you can see the earth with a lit-up McDonald's restaurant and several constellations that display other fast food items.

Alright, I think we will vote on a stage for Mac Tonight.

McDonald's Play Place AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mac Tonight Oddball Oddball

Second McDonald's Stage Poll

Now, based on another poll, time for the next job.

Job 46:

Submit a bonus stage based off of a chain restaurant. This franchise will not receive a fighter in the game, only the stage. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks of the stage.
Get submitting!

My stage:

The Taste of Italy (Olive Garden)

Tour-of-Italy-dpv1180X730.jpg

Based off of the menu item Tour of Italy, this stage fully captures the essence of Olive Garden. The stage takes place on a dinner plate with three different platforms represented by three different Italian meals.

• Lasagna which is a square platform.
  • Fettucine Alfredo which is another straight platform with the pasta shapeshifting every now and then
  • Chicken Parmigiana which is a strange shaped platform in the form of chicken park.
Occasionally, a breadstick will appear on the side as an additional platform. Overall, I feel Olive Garden should be in this game due to it being a super recognizable chain restaurant brand as well as being controversial for its take on Italian food. But, this stage represents the "positive", advertisement side of the brand here.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Chipotle Burrito (Chipotle)

The Chipotle Burrito is a stage in which the main platform is the Burrito. It starts as a tortilla, and multiple toppings are tossed on, serving as hazards and platforms, such as chopped lettuce forming small floating platforms, the rice forming a slope on the stage, and beans making small bounces and doing damage.

Edit: The Background of the stage appears much like the wall art of a typical Chipotle.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sandwich Canvas

This stage has you fight on a Subway sandwich in process of being made - first the sandwich is opened, which makes the sides of the stage briefly damaging with tue knife, then toppings will be added, which you have to avoid but can stand on once they're placed, after that the sandwich will be closed and everyone will have to jump high enough to dodge, then it'll be cut meaning you have to avoid the middle, followed by some time in the toaster where the sandwich is far apart and the floor below deals damage. (the table where it's being made doesn't have a tangible floor however) - when it's being given to the customer you'll automatically jump off a la Pilotwings onto a new sandwich.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I think we will vote on a stage for Mac Tonight.

McDonald's Play Place AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mac Tonight Oddball Oddball

Second McDonald's Stage Poll

Now, based on another poll, time for the next job.

Job 46:

Submit a bonus stage based off of a chain restaurant. This franchise will not receive a fighter in the game, only the stage. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks of the stage. Get submitting!

My stage:

The Taste of Italy (Olive Garden)

View attachment 356392

Based off of the menu item Tour of Italy, this stage fully captures the essence of Olive Garden. The stage takes place on a dinner plate with three different platforms represented by three different Italian meals.

• Lasagna which is a square platform.
  • Fettucine Alfredo which is another straight platform with the pasta shapeshifting every now and then
  • Chicken Parmigiana which is a strange shaped platform in the form of chicken park.
Occasionally, a breadstick will appear on the side as an additional platform. Overall, I feel Olive Garden should be in this game due to it being a super recognizable chain restaurant brand as well as being controversial for its take on Italian food. But, this stage represents the "positive", advertisement side of the brand here.
Chipotle Burrito (Chipotle)

The Chipotle Burrito is a stage in which the main platform is the Burrito. It starts as a tortilla, and multiple toppings are tossed on, serving as hazards and platforms, such as chopped lettuce forming small floating platforms, the rice forming a slope on the stage, and beans making small bounces and doing damage.

Edit: The Background of the stage appears much like the wall art of a typical Chipotle.
A&W Root Beer Barrel
View attachment 356560
A giant root beer barrel, this whole stage (including characters) is in black and white. The top of the barrel acts as a platform and so does the tarp which can also be broken if damaged but it’ll come back.
Sandwich Canvas

This stage has you fight on a Subway sandwich in process of being made - first the sandwich is opened, which makes the sides of the stage briefly damaging with tue knife, then toppings will be added, which you have to avoid but can stand on once they're placed, after that the sandwich will be closed and everyone will have to jump high enough to dodge, then it'll be cut meaning you have to avoid the middle, followed by some time in the toaster where the sandwich is far apart and the floor below deals damage. (the table where it's being made doesn't have a tangible floor however) - when it's being given to the customer you'll automatically jump off a la Pilotwings onto a new sandwich.
Alright, I will close the job for now. Also, the second McDonald's stage poll is in a tie right now and we need the tie broken. Please vote on that poll. Vote for your top 2 stages and you can only put your own in second.

The Taste of Italy (Olive Garden) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Chipotle Burrito (Chipotle) BlustersBest BlustersBest
A&W Root Beer Barrel (A&W) Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Sandwich Canvas (Subway) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

1. Sandwich Canvas (Subway is a big fast food chain that does not really have a mascot so a stage should do the trick.)
2. Taste of Italy (Self-vote but an Olive Garden stage would be really fun.)

All great ideas though.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Taste of Italy: 6
Chipotle Burrito: 0
A&W Root Beer Barrel: 3
Sandwich Canvas: 8

Sandwich Canvas won! Congrats to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario . Also, I feel just for fun, we will include my idea for an Olive Garden stage (The Taste of Italy) just because I feel both brands deserve to be represented. Now, for the next job.

Job 47:

Submit an idea for a single player mode! You cannot submit Story Mode. Get submitting!

My idea:

The Food Chain

This is similar to Event Matches in the Smash series but it will involve you fulfilling certain "orders" with certain characters by doing a certain task albeit being less reference heavy and more of a tutorial-is mode that rewards players for doing the prompts. It's like a fun guide to Food Fight!

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 47:Cronological Tower of Mascots

this mode is similar to All-Star Mode,but mixed with the Living Towers from Mortal Kombat games. The order of fighters are the older character by debut to younger character by debut,the player fights against just one character on their home stage,after KO the character,the playable character is sent to a rest area with 4 heal itens,and the rest area is a dungeon showing the next fighter and which tower floor the player on.
(Note:the match begins on rest area,not a Player vs CPU match)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Taste of Italy: 6
Chipotle Burrito: 0
A&W Root Beer Barrel: 3
Sandwich Canvas: 8

Sandwich Canvas won! Congrats to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario . Also, I feel just for fun, we will include my idea for an Olive Garden stage (The Taste of Italy) just because I feel both brands deserve to be represented. Now, for the next job.

Job 47:

Submit an idea for a single player mode! You cannot submit Story Mode. Get submitting!

My idea:

The Food Chain

This is similar to Event Matches in the Smash series but it will involve you fulfilling certain "orders" with certain characters by doing a certain task albeit being less reference heavy and more of a tutorial-is mode that rewards players for doing the prompts. It's like a fun guide to Food Fight!
Job 47:Cronological Tower of Mascots

this mode is similar to All-Star Mode,but mixed with the Living Towers from Mortal Kombat games. The order of fighters are the older character by debut to younger character by debut,the player fights against just one character on their home stage,after KO the character,the playable character is sent to a rest area with 4 heal itens,and the rest area is a dungeon showing the next fighter and which tower floor the player on.
(Note:the match begins on rest area,not a Player vs CPU match)
Alright, a few updates.

The second McDonald's stage will be Mac Tonight. The poll is in a tie still but I feel someone else's idea should get in so congrats to Oddball Oddball

Also, I will be closing Job 47 and we can decide what single player mode to add.

The Food Chain: AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Chronological Tower of Mascots: DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

Please vote here: Single Player Mode

Finally, I have ideas for the next three newcomer prompts so I feel we will do one of them now.

Job 48:

Submit a mascot from either a chain pizza restaurant or pizza brand (e.g. frozen pizza, etc.). Explain a bit about your mascot, why they should get in, what they can bring, etc. Get submitting!

My submission:

Chuck E. Cheese

90.jpeg

I feel Chuck E. Cheese is one of the most iconic food mascots out there. He's been my most wanted for this game right now and I feel this job is the perfect place to submit him. Created by Nolan Bushwell, Chuck E. Cheese is the mouse with entertainment and pizza. He would not only fill the niche for pizza mascots but also chain restaurant and entertainment center mascots. He was even given a tragic backstory too about his sad past of being an orphan with no birthday so he formed a band and wanted to celebrate other children's birthdays. He's even a gamer as well!

His moveset can include pizza (obviously), arcade tokens, maybe some band elements. Lots to pull from for this mouse with entertainment and pizza up his sleeve.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so I have ultimately decided that both Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid will get in so congrats to me and DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

Time for the next job.

Job 49:

Submit home stages for Chuck E. Cheese and/or The Noid. Describe the
layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks. Get submitting!

My stage ideas:

Chuck E. Cheese's stage: Showbiz Pizza Stage

maxresdefault.jpg

This stage is based off of the stage from the various Chuck E. Cheese restaurants. The layout will be basically the Smashville layout making it competitively viable. Members of Chuck E's band will be in the background playing their instruments. Jasper may play some tunes as well on his guitar. Overall, a competitively viable stage for a mascot who is a gamer.

The Noid's Stage: Avoid the Noid

hqdefault.jpg

Based off of the old ads and the video game Avoid the Noid, this stage is a walkout stage taking place in an apartment basement where The Noid hangs out. Pizza boxes and other Domino's items float around and all.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I will leave this job open for another day if anyone wants to submit stages before we move on to assist items. Or should we just move on to assist items?

Also, the Chronological Tower of Mascots will be our next single player mode so congrats to DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Noid stage: Pizza Frizza

This is an icy stage taking place in the Noid's underground lair. It is essentially a flat walkoff with slippery physics - the floor can break if foes are hit into it enough, which creates a rather large gap with insta-KOing water below. After time, the water turns into regularly walkable snow and then slippery ice. Ruined pizzas will fly in as soft platforms, and Domino's Pizzas will fly in as hard platforms. The Domino's platforms will completely destroy any generic pizzas they fly by, though they won't damage anyone standing on them, just put them on Domino's. No pizzas are slippery

Skee-Ball

7899032E-6807-4FD9-A2B3-03F96D2B0D6D.jpeg

The stage is covered in walls and has only one way to KO - the leftmost hole. You can see Munch's Make-Believe Band and pizza-eating families in the distance

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Noid: The Docks (Yo! Noid)
World of Longplays - NES Longplay [765] Yo! Noid (US) [zb6HXDxwPJM - 827x724 - 1m10s].png

The layout would be like the opposite of the picture. A series of blocky platforms that are taller the closer they are to the center. The stage would bob up and down in the water like in the original game.

Chuck E. Cheese: Chuck E. Arcade
This would be a stage similar to Warioware Inc. It takes place on a flat plane that flys around the restaurant, occasionally flying into the screen of an arcade machine (or another game such as air hockey) where fighters have to complete various challenges in order to get a buff.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so I have ultimately decided that both Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid will get in so congrats to me and DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

Time for the next job.

Job 49:

Submit home stages for Chuck E. Cheese and/or The Noid. Describe the
layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks. Get submitting!

My stage ideas:

Chuck E. Cheese's stage: Showbiz Pizza Stage

View attachment 357055

This stage is based off of the stage from the various Chuck E. Cheese restaurants. The layout will be basically the Smashville layout making it competitively viable. Members of Chuck E's band will be in the background playing their instruments. Jasper may play some tunes as well on his guitar. Overall, a competitively viable stage for a mascot who is a gamer.

The Noid's Stage: Avoid the Noid

View attachment 357056

Based off of the old ads and the video game Avoid the Noid, this stage is a walkout stage taking place in an apartment basement where The Noid hangs out. Pizza boxes and other Domino's items float around and all.
Noid stage: Pizza Frizza

This is an icy stage taking place in the Noid's underground lair. It is essentially a flat walkoff with slippery physics - the floor can break if foes are hit into it enough, which creates a rather large gap with insta-KOing water below. After time, the water turns into regularly walkable snow and then slippery ice. Ruined pizzas will fly in as soft platforms, and Domino's Pizzas will fly in as hard platforms. The Domino's platforms will completely destroy any generic pizzas they fly by, though they won't damage anyone standing on them, just put them on Domino's. No pizzas are slippery

Skee-Ball

View attachment 357133
The stage is covered in walls and has only one way to KO - the leftmost hole. You can see Munch's Make-Believe Band and pizza-eating families in the distance
Noid: The Docks (Yo! Noid)
View attachment 357189

The layout would be like the opposite of the picture. A series of blocky platforms that are taller the closer they are to the center. The stage would bob up and down in the water like in the original game.

Chuck E. Cheese: Chuck E. Arcade
This would be a stage similar to Warioware Inc. It takes place on a flat plane that flys around the restaurant, occasionally flying into the screen of an arcade machine (or another game such as air hockey) where fighters have to complete various challenges in order to get a buff.
Alright, I think I will close the stage job for now. Vote for your top 2 stages from each category. You can only put your own in second.

Chuck E. Cheese Stages:
Showbiz Pizza Stage AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Skee-Ball Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Chuck E. Arcade Baysha Baysha

The Noid Stages
Avoid the Noid AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Pizza Frizza Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
The Docks Baysha Baysha

1. Chuck E. Arcade
2. Showbiz Pizza Stage

1. The Docks
2. Pizza Frizza

All really good ideas here.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Showbiz Pizza Stage: 5
Skee-ball: 3
Chuck E. Arcade: 7

Avoid the Noid: 6
Pizza Frizza: 2
The Docks: 5

Chuck E. Arcade and Avoid the Noid will be Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid's repsective home stages so congrats to me and Baysha Baysha

Now, for the next job:

Job 50:

Submit assist items for Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid. Get submitting!

I'll submit my ideas in another post.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Noid: Ruined Pizza

Not consumable, but is the most powerful projectile of the food menu bar none.

Chuck E. Cheese: Shark Cupcake

A big eater this jolly fellow is, so much so that he's eaten your foe's meal (that being the foe in play, not the foe who can actually throw the items) before they could, and will grant you that ability!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I’ll submit my assist items. Sorry about the wait everyone but I have been busy. This thread is still alive. I’ll leave this job open till Sunday.

Chuck E Cheese:

Pepperoni Pizza

7CEF4B63-6C70-402F-9F55-39D2839D0125.png

Pizza is a staple of the Chuck E. Cheese experience. Thus, when the pepperoni pizza item is used, the fighter will be able to throw pepperoni pizza slices at the opponent causing a temporary stat nerf.

The Noid:

Domino’s Bread Twists

430B371F-D5F3-4DE2-BE5A-F688E859C8EF.jpeg

When used, the Bread Twists can tangle up opponents and put them in a bind. Thus, it’s a super handy assist item.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel enough time has passed and the assist items me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario submitted will be used for Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid. Now, for the next two jobs:

Job 51:

Design/create movesets for Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid.

Job 52:

Submit a stage for a food product not yet represented in the game. The brand will not get a fighter on the roster.

Get submitting!

I'll submit my stage idea later and maybe make movesets for Chuck E. Cheese and The Noid.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Beanboozled
1659322635393.jpeg

You play on a flat surface that’s one of the wheels from a beanboozled box. Occasionally it will spin causing a random effect on each character that are either good or bad such as buffs, heals, size increase, poison, damage, or nerfs. This stage would be an absolute RNG hell because each character gets a different side effect so when one character gets buffed the other can get nerfed or vice versa.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Noid moves

Special: Yoyo - Noid attacks witha yoyo like on his NES game
Forward Special: Pizza Freezer- You thgought you were going to get your pizza delivered nice and hot? ha! Noid is going to use his short ranged freeze gun to make sure it's cold. Oh yeah, and it can temporarily trap you in ice if it hits you.
Down Special- Pizza crusher - noid jumps up into the air on his combination jackhammer/pogo stick and comes down hard (kind of like what Bowser does)
Up Special - Noid Propeller- Noid's ears spin like a helicopter lifting him into the air

Final Smash- No Avoiding the Noid- Noid pulls on his ear then goes totally beserk, jumping all over the screen and hitting his opponents with everything he's got (somewhat similar to Wario's final Smash)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, nice special moves for the Noid Oddball Oddball but there are no super/Final Smash esque moves in this game.

Now, for my stage submission

The KitKat Bar

948B3283-B21D-420F-B0CC-BAA58F93A9B2.jpeg

The famous chocolate bar itself! You will start off on the bars being connected and then they will break apart. Eventually, the bars will respawn from time to time. A simple stage to represent a big chocolate bar brand.

I will leave stage submissions open till tomorrow. Also, there still needs to be a moveset written for Chuck E Cheese and you can still submit moveset ideas for The Noid.

Oddball

Smash Lord
but there are no super/Final Smash esque moves in this game.
There are now. 😛

and stage ...

CornFlakes
corn-flakes-milk-berries-16800833.jpg

You will fight in a giant bowl of cornflakes.
There will be a spook sticking out of the side acting like a walkoff platform.

Most of the stage is milk, which cats like water, with cornflakes floatin in it. The flakes act like platforms but can sink if you stand on them for too long. Occassionally bits of fruit will pop up which act as temporarily more stable platforms.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Beanboozled
View attachment 357681
You play on a flat surface that’s one of the wheels from a beanboozled box. Occasionally it will spin causing a random effect on each character that are either good or bad such as buffs, heals, size increase, poison, damage, or nerfs. This stage would be an absolute RNG hell because each character gets a different side effect so when one character gets buffed the other can get nerfed or vice versa.
Alright, nice special moves for the Noid Oddball Oddball but there are no super/Final Smash esque moves in this game.

Now, for my stage submission

The KitKat Bar

View attachment 357712

The famous chocolate bar itself! You will start off on the bars being connected and then they will break apart. Eventually, the bars will respawn from time to time. A simple stage to represent a big chocolate bar brand.

I will leave stage submissions open till tomorrow. Also, there still needs to be a moveset written for Chuck E Cheese and you can still submit moveset ideas for The Noid.
There are now. 😛

and stage ...

CornFlakes
View attachment 357718

You will fight in a giant bowl of cornflakes.
There will be a spook sticking out of the side acting like a walkoff platform.

Most of the stage is milk, which cats like water, with cornflakes floatin in it. The flakes act like platforms but can sink if you stand on them for too long. Occassionally bits of fruit will pop up which act as temporarily more stable platforms.
Alright, I'll close the stage job. Moveset jobs are still open for a little bit. Vote for your top 2 stages. However, you can only put your stage in second.

Beanboozled Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
The KitKat Bar AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Cornflakes Oddball Oddball

1. Beanboozled
2. The KitKat Bar

All really good ideas here for sure.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Sorry for the long wait everyone, life prevented me from updating this thread. Now, for the stage that will be added to the game:

Beanboozled: 3
KitKat Bar: 5
Cornflakes: 1

Seems my stage for the KitKat Bar will get in so congrats to me! The moveset Oddball Oddball made for the Noid will get in. I may add to it. Also, we still need a Chuck E. Cheese moveset. The next newcomer job will happen tomorrow as well so get submitting on a Chuck E. Cheese moveset.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, the moveset for Chuck E. Cheese still needs to be made. I will make one soon but now onward to our next newcomer job.

Job 53:

Since we are lacking in female food/drink mascots on the roster, submit a female food/drink mascot. Explain a bit about them, why the mascot should be on the roster and how the character would fight. Get submitting!

My submission:

I will be resubmitting Wendy (Wendy's)

dbpw3bp-733cfb2d-068f-4590-b779-28ef24ab1f9a.png

Fan Art by grasstains on Deviantart.

Since we have Ronald McDonald and The Burger King, we should also have Wendy to complete the fast food trinity. Wendy's is also an extremely popular fast food chain so I feel she should be included. Plus, there are no females on the roster at the moment and Wendy is probably the most iconic female food mascot there is.

She can fight maybe with a more cooking based moveset due to Wendy's being based around the food being "homestyle" per say. Plus, the Wendy's logo has the word "mom" hidden in it so there's that. You will have to get really creative with her moveset as she is rarely seen outside of the logo of Wendy's.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Miss Chiquita

While other characters push junk, this fighter is more of the wellbeing-concious type apart from the whole millitary government sabotage thing lmao - she would likely be a more defesive, tactical fighter who can heal herself and has a slight capoeria tint. Whether we use her normal design or banana form is up to the moveset's designer.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, the moveset for Chuck E. Cheese still needs to be made. I will make one soon but now onward to our next newcomer job.

Job 53:

Since we are lacking in female food/drink mascots on the roster, submit a female food/drink mascot. Explain a bit about them, why the mascot should be on the roster and how the character would fight. Get submitting!

My submission:

I will be resubmitting Wendy (Wendy's)

dbpw3bp-733cfb2d-068f-4590-b779-28ef24ab1f9a.png

Fan Art by grasstains on Deviantart.

Since we have Ronald McDonald and The Burger King, we should also have Wendy to complete the fast food trinity. Wendy's is also an extremely popular fast food chain so I feel she should be included. Plus, there are no females on the roster at the moment and Wendy is probably the most iconic female food mascot there is.

She can fight maybe with a more cooking based moveset due to Wendy's being based around the food being "homestyle" per say. Plus, the Wendy's logo has the word "mom" hidden in it so there's that. You will have to get really creative with her moveset as she is rarely seen outside of the logo of Wendy's.
Miss Chiquita

While other characters push junk, this fighter is more of the wellbeing-concious type apart from the whole millitary government sabotage thing lmao - she would likely be a more defesive, tactical fighter who can heal herself and has a slight capoeria tint. Whether we use her normal design or banana form is up to the moveset's designer.
Job 53:Sarah Peldon (Morton Salt)

View attachment 358601

Sarah Peldon is the mascot from Morton Salt. her attacks would be she with her umbrella as a weapon
Alright, I feel I will close Job 53. Please vote for your top 2 but you can only put your own submission in second. The top 2 submissions will be added to the roster due to the lack of females.

Wendy (Wendy's) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Miss Chiquita (Chiquita) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Sarah Peldon (Morton Salt) DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

1. Miss Chiquita
2. Wendy

Top Bottom