• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates Food Fight!: A Food/Drink Mascot Platform Fighter (Rebooted Thread)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Charlie the Tuna

Charlie follows the K. Rool school of fighter design - he's a big heavyweight who can do things most heavies couldn't even dream of. He suffers from the regular heavyweight pitfalls, but can zone and space himself effectively - despite this, he's also weaker than an average heavy. Given that he has good taste, his moves primarily revolve around art.

Light: Charlie plays a note on his harp. The hard also serves as a shield of sorts if the string misses

Light Up: Charlie raises a leg up in a ballerina style dance

Light Down: Charlie claps a clapperboard - this goes quite high but propells foes down

Light Dash: Charlie plays the fiddle while running as a multihit attack, poking the stick out very far for the last hit.

Light Air: Charlie slams a book in his foes' face

Light Up Air: Charlie spins a tuna opener

Light Down Air: Charlie sings passionately with a microphone while raising his head up

Strong: Charlie lunges forwards with a sword - he will take a random costume every time he uses this move, as either a prince; muskateer; knight; samurai; or horror monster

Strong Up: Charlie shakes a wine bottle, which makes a geyser

Strong Down: Charlie gets a crane to slam his modern statue into the ground

Strong Dash: Charlie rides a bike with no hands - this is in part a reference to this ad, but I feel the "look ma, no hands" take is more on-character

Strong Air: Charlie makes a burst of natural spring water from a keg - this propels him back

Strong Up Air:Charlie sprays paint

Strong Down Air: Charlie strokes a paintbrush down

Special: Hey, Mr. Good Taste!
Charlie gets out a mirror and stares at himself, a beam of light comes out of it from the back and deals damage but no knockback to anyone caught in it including Charlie himself. It reflects off any platform (soft or hard) and can be angled

Up Special: Thanks, Starkist!
The fisher's hook that usually informs Charlie of his rejection drops down from either the top of the screen or nearest platform above, he sits on it to go upwards, he can jump off at any point - he'll bonk his head on a hard platform, but jump right onto a soft platform if it's fully raised. He can KO himself, but this is highly unlikely to happen given how slow it moves. Charlie has super armour, but the line of the hook itself can be hit to send him down. The hook reads "You're Welcome, Charlie!"

Side Special: Fetch!
Based on this commercial. Charlie throws a stick as a relatively weak projectile - if the button is pressed again the underwater dog will swim over to the stick with great power, damaging anyone in his path

This was extremely hard, I usually put a compilation of commercials in the background but there isn't one for StarKist

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario has covered Charlie quite well as well as my assist items will be used for Charlie! Now, for the next job:

Job 38:

Submit a mascot from an ice cream/dairy company. Explain a bit about your mascot, what brand they come from, how they would fight, etc.

Hopefully we can all find some interesting picks so get submitting!

My submission:

Mister Softee

mister-softee.jpg

Mister Softee is a brand of soft ice cream that is sold in ice cream trucks across 18 different states and has some international presence. The brand is still giving out ice cream in the trucks and I see the trucks quite often where I live. It's been going strong for almost 70 years! I feel he should join due to well being iconic and you may even recognize the ice cream truck jingle the trucks play, he's super iconic. I can imagine a bunch of different ice cream themed attacks being incorporated into his moveset and the liking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DqDLr1aWkAAA8ly.jpg

Milkwalker
Milkwalker was actually created as a mascot for a seaate based dairy company so he counts. he would have a very unusual playstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so the character I was going to submit was the mascot of black diamond cheese strings because that’s a food I ate all the time as a kid and so did like, everyone I know but when I tried to find the name of the mascot I found out the brand is only really a Canadian thing and it seemed really obscure so I’m just assuming it’s not really a thing in most places. I’ll probably just hold off on submitting him .

I know the term “rabbit hole” is kind of an exaggeration of what actually happened, it’s just that I found out there was some other cheese string mascot and I thought it was the same company but it turns out the characters just kind of look similar. Weird.

Well anyways, random tangent aside, I think instead I’ll just submit the laughing cow now, given that she has been submitted in the past before I won’t go too in depth:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario has covered Charlie quite well as well as my assist items will be used for Charlie! Now, for the next job:

Job 34:

Submit a mascot from an ice cream/dairy company. Explain a bit about your mascot, what brand they come from, how they would fight, etc.

Hopefully we can all find some interesting picks so get submitting!

My submission:

Mister Softee

View attachment 355065

Mister Softee is a brand of soft ice cream that is sold in ice cream trucks across 18 different states and has some international presence. The brand is still giving out ice cream in the trucks and I see the trucks quite often where I live. It's been going strong for almost 70 years! I feel he should join due to well being iconic and you may even recognize the ice cream truck jingle the trucks play, he's super iconic. I can imagine a bunch of different ice cream themed attacks being incorporated into his moveset and the liking.
Panda
A viral hit from Egypt, the panda of Panda Cheese lives for destruction. I see him as the Ridley or Shredder of this game almost, uncharacteristically violent and brutal compared to the rest of the cast.
View attachment 355084
Milkwalker
Milkwalker was actually created as a mascot for a seaate based dairy company so he counts. he would have a very unusual playstyle.
Okay so the character I was going to submit was the mascot of black diamond cheese strings because that’s a food I ate all the time as a kid and so did like, everyone I know but when I tried to find the name of the mascot I found out the brand is only really a Canadian thing and it seemed really obscure so I’m just assuming it’s not really a thing in most places. I’ll probably just hold off on submitting him .

I know the term “rabbit hole” is kind of an exaggeration of what actually happened, it’s just that I found out there was some other cheese string mascot and I thought it was the same company but it turns out the characters just kind of look similar. Weird.

Well anyways, random tangent aside, I think instead I’ll just submit the laughing cow now, given that she has been submitted in the past before I won’t go too in depth:
Job 34:Elsie The Cow

Elsie the Cow is a mascot from Borden Dairy on 1936. Elsie's moveset would be kinda similar as peach, having a cheerful girl personality
Wow! 5 submissions! Now, it's time to vote. This time, vote for your top 3 but you can only put your own in second or third.

Mister Softee AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Panda (Panda Cheese) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Milkwalker (Darigold) @Darkonedagger
The Laughing Cow Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Elsie the Cow (Borden Dairy Company) DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26

1. Panda (This brand is niche but I feel we should include a mascot that became popular via memes. It will definitely boost the international appeal of this game.)
2. Mister Softee (Self-vote but he could make for a fun moveset. Plus, I love the soft ice cream.)
3. Milkwalker (He seems interesting and feels like a creepypasta mascot. My vote goes to him as well.)

All these ideas are great although I'm saving a cow character for a certain fast food restaurant mascot.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll close voting for now.

Mister Softee: 8
Panda: 16
Milkwalker: 3
The Laughing Cow: 13
Elsie: 1

Seems the meme Panda from Panda Cheese will be the 12th fighter for Food Fight!

Job 39:

Submit/design a stage for The Panda. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks for the stage. Get submitting!

My stage:

The Supermarket

Never_Say_No_to_Panda.png

This is from one of the memes Panda Cheese commercials. The stage layout will be in the form of Smashville with the stage having food products making up the layout thus making the stage competitively viable.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pandapocalypse

This would fully embrace the memetically violent nature of the Panda and take place inside a destroyed supermarket, overrun by bamboo. The ceiling is shattered and shows a red sky above. There's only one product: a singular panda cheese cube in the fridge, which's light flickers on and off. It uses a PM Green Hill Zone layout, with a sign reading "الجبن ومنتجات الألبان" (cheese and dairy products) dangling from only one of its chains.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll close voting for now.

Mister Softee: 8
Panda: 16
Milkwalker: 3
The Laughing Cow: 13
Elsie: 1

Seems the meme Panda from Panda Cheese will be the 12th fighter for Food Fight!

Job 39:

Submit/design a stage for The Panda. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks for the stage. Get submitting!

My stage:

The Supermarket

View attachment 355294

This is from one of the memes Panda Cheese commercials. The stage layout will be in the form of Smashville with the stage having food products making up the layout thus making the stage competitively viable.
Pandapocalypse

This would fully embrace the memetically violent nature of the Panda and take place inside a destroyed supermarket, overrun by bamboo. The ceiling is shattered and shows a red sky above. There's only one product: a singular panda cheese cube in the fridge, which's light flickers on and off. It uses a PM Green Hill Zone layout, with a sign reading "الجبن ومنتجات الألبان" (cheese and dairy products) dangling from only one of its chains.
Alright, I feel we should vote for our stage for Panda now. Read each stage concept and then vote please.

Panda Stage Poll

Now, time for the next two jobs.

Job 40:

Design/create a moveset for The Panda

Job 41:

Submit assist items for Panda.

I'll only submit one assist item:

Panda Cheddar Cheese

Panda_Cheddar.jpg

When using this cheese, you can feed it to to your opponents thus making them stunned for a second, making it easier for combos and the liking.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Panda Cheese

Panda and his allies cannot eat his own cheese, but his opponents can - which will actually nerf Panda/his ally by soothing his rage. Panda/his ally can use this to get foes into an uncomfortable spot on the stage with the lure of cheese, or perform combos easier thanks to less knockback (given Panda will likely be quite the heavy hitter)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Panda

Neutral Light: Bear Scratch -a claw swipe
Up Light: Bear Uppercut -an uppercut
Down Light: It's Eating Time! -a stab into the ground with a fork
Dash Light: Shoulder Dash- a shoulder block
Neutral Light Aerial: Double Kick- a dropkick
Up Light Aerial: Somersault Kick- a bicycle kick
Down Light Aerial: Super Stomp- a stomp with both paws,similar as Captain Falcon's Down Aerial
Neutral Strong: Keyboard Rage- Panda swings with a computer keyboard forward
Up Strong: Waiter's Stress- Panda Swings upward with a silver tray
Down Strong: Here's Panda!- Panda swings downward into the ground with an axe
Dash Strong: Double Kick- a dropkick
Neutral Strong Aerial: Aerial Keyboard Rage- same to his Neutral Strong
Up Strong Aerial: Wild Chainsaw- Panda uses a chainsaw to attack upward, it's a original attack
Down Strong Aerial: TV Drop- Panda throws down a tube television and the television falls
Neutral Special: Panda Punch- Panda punches the opponent,this attack is similar as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch
Side Special: Cart Trap- Panda kicks a grocery cart and the cart walks by itself, the grocery cart traps the opponent,similar as Steve's Side Special
Up Special: Monochrome Rocket- Panda charges himself and he launches himself, this attack is similar as Luigi's Green Missle, but upward
Taunt: Panda points at the opponent and do the throat cutting gesture
Stage Entrance: Panda walks and punches his fist twice

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Panda
Panda is a brutalist, he's the most powerful fighter on the roster and rather slow too - though much like Ridley his weight is lighter than you'd expect. He has bad range and no disjoints nor projeciles. Much like the slow and calculated nature of his tantrums in the ads, he isn't very good at combos and thus relies more on timing his moves well.

Light: Panda slaps
Up Light: Panda slashes above his head
Down Light: Panda slams into the ground a la Patrick's down strong
Dash Light: Panda slashes around his torso - like Ronald's McRib move, this propells foes backwards
Air Light: Panda spins with his claws out - a bit like Shredder's light nair.
Up Air Light: Panda bites upwards
Down Air Light: A Captain Falcon-esque kick
Strong: Panda slashes with both claws
Down Strong: Panda claws into the ground much like a real life bear
Up Strong: A command grab - Panda grabs a foe and snaps them above his head
Dash Strong: A multihiting flurry of paw swipes
Air Strong: Panda shoves with his shoulder
Up Air Strong: Identical to his ground up strong
Down Air Strong: Panda slams his fists down twice - as a dairy mascot, this vaguely resembles the motion of a cow's udders being milked.
Special: Choke - Panda chokes the foe. This functions like a Smash Bros. grab as opposed to however the grabs work in this game, so he can pummel and throw in multiple directions.
Side Special: Rage Fist - Panda charges up a punch and lunges forwards - this is more akin to Korra's neutral B than Ganondorf or Captain Falcon
Up Special: Tearing Corkscrew - Panda raises his fists up in a corkscrew motion like Wario. This doesn't rise him up very far, but it's an extremely powerful multihit even by Panda's standards (though it isn't exactly akin to a Rest or Flick either) - however, the move only hits at Panda's arms and hands.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Panda

Neutral Light: Bear Scratch -a claw swipe
Up Light: Bear Uppercut -an uppercut
Down Light: It's Eating Time! -a stab into the ground with a fork
Dash Light: Shoulder Dash- a shoulder block
Neutral Light Aerial: Double Kick- a dropkick
Up Light Aerial: Somersault Kick- a bicycle kick
Down Light Aerial: Super Stomp- a stomp with both paws,similar as Captain Falcon's Down Aerial
Neutral Strong: Keyboard Rage- Panda swings with a computer keyboard forward
Up Strong: Waiter's Stress- Panda Swings upward with a silver tray
Down Strong: Here's Panda!- Panda swings downward into the ground with an axe
Dash Strong: Double Kick- a dropkick
Neutral Strong Aerial: Aerial Keyboard Rage- same to his Neutral Strong
Up Strong Aerial: Wild Chainsaw- Panda uses a chainsaw to attack upward, it's a original attack
Down Strong Aerial: TV Drop- Panda throws down a tube television and the television falls
Neutral Special: Panda Punch- Panda punches the opponent,this attack is similar as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch
Side Special: Cart Trap- Panda kicks a grocery cart and the cart walks by itself, the grocery cart traps the opponent,similar as Steve's Side Special
Up Special: Monochrome Rocket- Panda charges himself and he launches himself, this attack is similar as Luigi's Green Missle, but upward
Taunt: Panda points at the opponent and do the throat cutting gesture
Stage Entrance: Panda walks and punches his fist twice
Panda
Panda is a brutalist, he's the most powerful fighter on the roster and rather slow too - though much like Ridley his weight is lighter than you'd expect. He has bad range and no disjoints nor projeciles. Much like the slow and calculated nature of his tantrums in the ads, he isn't very good at combos and thus relies more on timing his moves well.

Light: Panda slaps
Up Light: Panda slashes above his head
Down Light: Panda slams into the ground a la Patrick's down strong
Dash Light: Panda slashes around his torso - like Ronald's McRib move, this propells foes backwards
Air Light: Panda spins with his claws out - a bit like Shredder's light nair.
Up Air Light: Panda bites upwards
Down Air Light: A Captain Falcon-esque kick
Strong: Panda slashes with both claws
Down Strong: Panda claws into the ground much like a real life bear
Up Strong: A command grab - Panda grabs a foe and snaps them above his head
Dash Strong: A multihiting flurry of paw swipes
Air Strong: Panda shoves with his shoulder
Up Air Strong: Identical to his ground up strong
Down Air Strong: Panda slams his fists down twice - as a dairy mascot, this vaguely resembles the motion of a cow's udders being milked.
Special: Choke - Panda chokes the foe. This functions like a Smash Bros. grab as opposed to however the grabs work in this game, so he can pummel and throw in multiple directions.
Side Special: Rage Fist - Panda charges up a punch and lunges forwards - this is more akin to Korra's neutral B than Ganondorf or Captain Falcon
Up Special: Tearing Corkscrew - Panda raises his fists up in a corkscrew motion like Wario. This doesn't rise him up very far, but it's an extremely powerful multihit even by Panda's standards (though it isn't exactly akin to a Rest or Flick either) - however, the move only hits at Panda's arms and hands.
Ok, so it seems the assist items me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario posed will be used for Panda. Also, vote on which moveset we should use for Panda. Read through each one and decide please. Also, Pandacopalypse will be Panda's stage so congrats to Wario3!

Panda Moveset Poll

Now, for the next character job:

Job 42:

Submit a second character from a brand represented on the roster. Please explain about your character, why they should get in and how they would fight. Get submitting!

I feel we are going to get a lot of McDonald's related submissions as they have a lot of mascots. If Chuck E Cheese was in this game already, we could have had two Chuck E Cheese characters but it's whatever.

My submission:

The Hamburglar (McDonald's)

NcxHLuV_3HMWyGT_7qa4hOiGx9vILReOahq1y_LXlmK8Co0rspTup_69N8DJibAb.png

Debuting in 1971, The Hamburglar is still a McDonald's character used to this day in advertising occasionally. He's probably the second most iconic McDonald's character. He's appeared in the McDonald Land ads, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald, etc. He will be a middleweight and can overall fight by stealing things like a burglar. Due to overall being internationally loved, I feel The Hamburglar deserves to be in Food Fight!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
In hindsight I feel I should've thought more about this submission since only McDs and BK have many viable options. Aaaanyway,

The lunar crooner himself, Mac Tonight!

The iconic moon ma-I mean dude. moon dude. - would likely fight as a one man band, using all the jazz instruments that back up his soulful singing and piano play. Perhaps we could also impliment celestial elements into his moveset, or general city night life.

I was kinda debating submitting Speedee instead.

D

Deleted member

ddugung-2dfb52f6-baee-411b-9c77-416f7b26d833.png

Grimace
Don't wanna add to this being all McDonald's characters but I think he would be a lot of fun. He would be a heavy

Last edited by a moderator:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman

Chicky (KFC)

A more obscure pick, Chicky represents KFC's Chicky meal packs. I feel he would be a character more representative of the typical kid's meal found around the world and provides an underrepresented cute or childlike character, similar to that of a Yoshi, Lucas, or Diddy Kong. His move set would be similar to that of the Animal Crossing Villager found in Smash 4, and based on using kids' meal toys to his advantage, such as a Spaceship or Racecar. He also provides another character mostly found in non-U.S. countries.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Ok, so it seems the assist items me and Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario posed will be used for Panda. Also, vote on which moveset we should use for Panda. Read through each one and decide please. Also, Pandacopalypse will be Panda's stage so congrats to Wario3!

Panda Moveset Poll

Now, for the next character job:

Job 42:

Submit a second character from a brand represented on the roster. Please explain about your character, why they should get in and how they would fight. Get submitting!

I feel we are going to get a lot of McDonald's related submissions as they have a lot of mascots. If Chuck E Cheese was in this game already, we could have had two Chuck E Cheese characters but it's whatever.

My submission:

The Hamburglar (McDonald's)

View attachment 355743

Debuting in 1971, The Hamburglar is still a McDonald's character used to this day in advertising occasionally. He's probably the second most iconic McDonald's character. He's appeared in the McDonald Land ads, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald, etc. He will be a middleweight and can overall fight by stealing things like a burglar. Due to overall being internationally loved, I feel The Hamburglar deserves to be in Food Fight!
In hindsight I feel I should've thought more about this submission since only McDs and BK have many viable options. Aaaanyway,

The lunar crooner himself, Mac Tonight!

The iconic moon ma-I mean dude. moon dude. - would likely fight as a one man band, using all the jazz instruments that back up his soulful singing and piano play. Perhaps we could also impliment celestial elements into his moveset, or general city night life.

I was kinda debating submitting Speedee instead.
View attachment 355765
Grimace
Don't wanna add to this being all McDonald's characters but I think he would be a lot of fun. He would be a heavy but eithvan usuall movesey.

Chicky (KFC)

A more obscure pick, Chicky represents KFC's Chicky meal packs. I feel he would be a character more representative of the typical kid's meal found around the world and provides an underrepresented cute or childlike character, similar to that of a Yoshi, Lucas, or Diddy Kong. His move set would be similar to that of the Animal Crossing Villager found in Smash 4, and based on using kids' meal toys to his advantage, such as a Spaceship or Racecar. He also provides another character mostly found in non-U.S. countries.
The Hamburglar (McDonald's) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mac Tonight (McDonald's) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Grimace (McDonald's) @Darkonedagger
Chicky (KFC) BlustersBest BlustersBest

Alright everyone, the job is closed. Vote for your top 2 characters but you can only put your own in second.

1. Mac Tonight (He seems like he would be a super unique fighter as well as a very singer/nightlife based moveset).
2. The Hamburglar (Self-vote but he is super iconic and I feel he would be the best choice for a second McDonald's rep.)

Shoutouts to Grimace as well as Chicky. I vividly remember Chicky from one Mario Kart Wii KFC Kids Meal commercial I watched on YouTube years ago.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, time for the results!

The Hamburglar: 7
Mac Tonight: 8
Grimace: 4
Chicky: 2

After a long and fought battle, Mac Tonight joins as our next fighter! Congrats to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario for his fighter submission getting in!

Now, I have some quick polls I want to share quickly for the future of Food Fight!

Second McDonald's Stage Poll
Bonus Stages Poll

Now, onto the next two jobs.

Job 43:

Submit assist items for Mac Tonight

Job 44:

Create a moveset for Mac Tonight!

Get submitting! I'll submit my assist items later either here or on another post later.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the lunar crooner, Mac Tonight!

Mac is a smooth guy, he plays in a rushdown matter very similar to Sheik or Aang. His neutral special also has a meter that serves to help his recovery as opposed to his power, but is charged up in a rather niche fashion. Almost all his moves have disjoints

Light: Mac cluthes a microphone behind him and holds out his arm as he sings
Light Up: Mac presents somes fries
Light Down: Mac plays a violin, can be pressed rapidly.
Light Dash: Mac cluthes a microphone and hoods it down as he singes into it
Light Air: Mac spins around, with a trail of piano keys following his fingers
Light Up Air: Mac strikes upwards with a violin stick
Light Down Air: Mac slams a drumstick (musical, not chicken) down
Strong: Mac uses a kick pedal drum. Has a downwards-facing hitbox but sends foes forwards
Strong Up: Mac gets out a microphone and proudly sings "Dinnah!", his pointy head is the hitbox
Strong Down: Much like Ronald, Mac does the Golden Arches with his arms, the visual element is much more subtle than that of Ronald and is silver instead of gold.
Strong Dash: Mac gets down on his knees and plays a saxophone tune.
Strong Air: Mac strikes a random cool pose and transforms into a neon sign, damaging foes with radiation
Strong Up Air: Mac yawns, much like Garfield in NASB
Strong Down Air: A stronger version of Ldair.
Special: Crowd Pleaser - Mac raises his glasses, winks, and flicks at the camera - this pauses him in place and gives him super armour - but an increased damage taken, however it also serves as a buffer, any non-special input pressed during it will, upon the special move's end, skip straight to the first hitbox. If he's put someone in hitstun they will pause with him, inable to react. Successfully hitting with this move will increase Mac's Admiration Meter, which increases...
Up Special: Morning Revolution - Mac magically ascends up, gaining a star-like glow. The higher his Admiration Meter is, the faster and higher the move goes. This doesn't deal damage, nor does it decrease his Admiration Meter - the Admiration Meter never at all decreases actually, but it charges extremely slowly and faster when the Neutral Special is either spaced out or not used during knockback. The more meter he has, the brighter he becomes during this move. At max charge, his head will transform into a sun.
Side Special: Cloud Piano - Mac plays a tune on his cloud piano, which is a very quick, very far reaching dash attack. He can jump off it to make the cloud piano a projectile. It knocks foes away when Mac's on it, while it draws foes towards him a la NASB Helga if he jumps off.

As Mac Tonight is a discontinued mascot, I feel he should be represented with a discontinued item...
McPizza (AKA Pimma)

This heals the most damage of any food item, but has no unique effects

Onion Nuggets

Makes your fighter cry when they eat it, which makes a trail of tears that lowers traction when stood on for both user and enemy.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, a few updates:

The movesets Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario created for Panda and Mac Tonight will be used as well as the assist items he submitted so congrats to him! Now, based on the poll results, McDonald's will be gaining a second stage so without further ado...

Job 45:

Submit a second McDonald's stage idea. This will be the home stage for Mac Tonight. Describe the layout, hazards and/or gimmicks of the stage. Get submitting!

My stage submission:

McDonald's Play Place

play-area.jpg

Another discontinued aspect of McDonald's which will fit well with Mac Tonight. Basically, it's a large stage with walkoffs that has slides and playground-is equipment. Don't forget the ballpit too! You are able to "slide" down to hit your opponents and what not. Overall, a large stage for a crazy free-for-all.

Oddball

Smash Lord
MacTonight's Stage is simply going to be called Mac Tonight, as there's nothing in the McDonald's iconography that really matches him.

The main center platform will be a giant Bigmac while other platforms will be clouds set at different levels. In the background, you can see the earth with a lit-up McDonald's restaurant and several constellations that display other fast food items.

Top Bottom