• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates Food Fight!: A Food/Drink Mascot Platform Fighter (Rebooted Thread)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Hello all,

If you remember Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule started the creation thread for a platform fighter involving food/drink mascots. I am now inheriting the thread due to him no longer being interested in running the thread. I will get use started our next job in a bit but Food Fight lives on!

OP is currently in working right now.

1. Ronald McDonald
2. Burger King
3. Chester the Cheetah
4. Red & Yellow
5. Kool-Aid Man
6. Colonel Sanders
7. Tony the Tiger
8. Toucan Sam
9. Jollibee
10. Mr. Peanut
11. Charlie the Tuna
12. Panda
13. Mac Tonight
14. Chuck E. Cheese
15. The Noid
16. Wendy
17. Miss Chiquita
18. Lucky the Leprechaun
19. Franken Berry
20. ICEE Bear
21. Fido Dido
22. Pepsiman
23. Coca-Cola Polar Bear
24. Sour Patch Kids
25. Hariboy
26. Mister Softee
27. Little Baby's

Original.jpg

Ronald McDonald (McDonald's)
Debut: 1963
Assist Items: Big Mac, Happy Meal
OIP.jpg

The Burger King (Burger King)
Debut: 1955
Assist Items: Whopper, Rodeo King
brand.jpg

Chester the Cheetah (Cheetos)
Debut: 1985
Assist Items: Mac and Cheetos, Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos
R.png

Red and Yellow (M&Ms)
Debut: 1954
Assist Items: M&M's Ice Cream Treats, Mega M&M's
kool_aid_man_waving.jpg

Kool-Aid Man (Kool-Aid)
Debut: 1974
Assist Items: Kool-Aid Fun Fizz, Kool-Aid Jammers
5bb32305220000bb01dbcb29.jpg

Colonel Sanders (KFC)
Debut: 1890
Assist Items: KFC Sauce, Gravy
R.jpg

Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes)
Debut: 1952
Assist Items: Tony's Turboz, Frosted Flakes
toucansam%20crop.jpg

Toucan Sam (Froot Loops)
Debut: 1963
Assist Items: Froot Loops Jelly Beans, Froot Loops Cereal Bars
Jollibee_.jpg

Jollibee (Jollibee)
Debut: 1980
Assist Items: Chickenjoy, Halo Halo
Mr_peanut.png

Mr. Peanut (Planters)
Debut: 1916
Assist Items: Planters Classic Peanuts, Freshly Roasted Peanuts in Milk Chocolate
Modern_Charlie.png

Charlie the Tuna (StarKist)
Debut: 1961
Assist Items: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, StarKist Ready to Go Original Deli Style Tuna Salad
panda-hero.jpg
Panda (Panda Cheese)
Debut: 2010
Assist Items: Panda Cheddar Cheese, Panda Cheese
Mac_Tonight.jpg

Mac Tonight (McDonalds)
Debut: 1986
Assist Items: McPizza (Pimma), Onion Nuggets
df47grm-2b9937a1-d630-4953-9145-9283a7b068e2.png

Chuck E. Cheese (Chuck E. Cheese's)
Debut: 1977
Assist Items: Shark Cupcake, Pepperoni Pizza
8393b5cfb6127b5845ec9ac88573c4ca.png

The Noid (Domino's)
Debut: 1986
Assist Items: Ruined Pizza, Bread Twists
FrHD4jKT_400x400.jpg

Wendy (Wendy's)
Debut: 1969
Assist Items: The Veggie Stack, Baconator
History_Slide_9Miss_Chiquita_Hmanized.jpg

Miss Chiquita (Chiquita)
Debut: 1944
Assist Items: Pineapple, Apple Bites
MagicallyDeliciousbyLucky.jpg

Lucky the Leprechaun
(Lucky Charms)
Debut: 1964
Assist Items: Lucky Charms Marshmallow Bars, Chocolate Bars
frankb.png

Franken Berry
(Franken Berry Cereal)
Debut: 1971
Assist Items: Count Chocola Cereal, Funko Pop Frankenberry Pez Dispenser

ICEE Bear (ICEE)
Debut: 1958
Assist Items: ICEE Mermaid, Original ICEE Slushie
fido-dido-seven-up-1200x900.jpg
Fido Dido (7-UP)
Debut: 1985
Assist Items: Original, Mixed Berry
Pepsiman (Pepsi)
Debut: 1996
Assist Items: Zero Sugar Mango Pepsi, Crystal Pepsi
Coca-Cola Polar Bear (Coca-Cola)
Debut: 1922
Assist Items: Mexican Coke, New Coke
Sour Patch Kids
Debut: 1970s
Assist Items: Sour Patch Kids Fire Flavor Candies, Sour Patch Kids Scuba Candies
Hariboy (Haribo)
Debut: N/A
Assist Items: Haribo Berry Clouds Candy, Haribo Pinballs
Mister Softee (Mister Softee Ice Cream)
Debut: 1956
Assist Items: TBD
Little Baby's (Little Baby's Ice Cream)
Debut: 2011
Assist Items: TBD

1. The Mall
2. Restaurant Table
3. McDonaldland
4. Mac Tonight
5. Flame Grill
6. Cheetos Train
7. M&M's Factory
8. Kool-Aid Singles Island
9. Kentucky Chicken Coop
10. Kellogg's Sports Arena
11. Black Beak's Hideaway
12. Jollitown
13. The Nutmobile
14. StarKist Sea
15. Pandapocalypse
16. Chuck E. Aracde
17. Avoid the Noid
18. Sandwich Canvas
19. The Taste of Italy
20. KitKat Bar
21. Wendy's Roasts
22. Chiquita Bananas
23. The Bull Saddle
24. Cheeky Nando's
25. Lucky's Runaway
26. Monster Cereal Manor
27. Taste the Rainbow
28. I Feel OK
29. 7Up Bottle
30. The ICEE Slushie Slopes
31. The Rainforest
32. Dunkin' World
33. Dip Fiesta
34. Pepsi City
35. The North Pole
36. The Old Country
37. Sour Patch Kids Store
38. Bonbonia
39. Fruits of Fun

WIP

Movesets essentially follow a similar model as NASB with light and medium normals and up, neutral and side specials and no final smash.

There is also another mechanic as well and that is tag team similar to the tag team mechanic from Marvel Vs. Capcom but with a little bit of differences. You pick two characters and can switch between them with a trigger button. Your teammate is in the background at all times and will jump in front if you call them and you’ll jump in the back if you do so. (So you need to be on solid ground to switch characters.) If a character is down, every two seconds they will heal 1% damage and can heal up to 30% damage. You can force someone to change characters by pressing the trigger button while grabbing them.

There’s also another added element and that is the assists. If you press the other trigger button, your teammate will toss on the ground an item that can either be thrown as a projectile do deal damage or eaten. The based on the food their company makes. You can pick between multiple assists for some characters and each assist has different properties. If this submission gets in we can have jobs to decide each characters assist items.

There is also of course still the option to play without this assist system.

Idea by Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule

You pick a character then go into a “menu” where you can move a cursor and pick characters. You pick a certain amount of characters on the “menu” and then it ends when you pick a certain amount of characters. We can have a boss or not but probably not since I don’t think it would be necessary for something like this.

Full Menu Mode
The assists cooldown is considerably shorter allowing players to go full ham with their power ups. This in turn will let people pull off some dangerously cheesy victories.

WIP

Basically, this will be Food Fight's version of Stadium Mode from the Smash Bros games. There will be 3 different games.

Dish Demolition:

Basically Target Test, each dish will have the logo of the mascot's company and the stages will each be designed to represent the mascot's company. Alongside this, each stage is supposed to focus on a character's strength.

Multi-Mascot Frenzy:

This game's version of Multi-Man Melee/Smash. There's 10-Mascot Frenzy, 100-Mascot Frenzy, Cruel Frenzy, Endless Frenzy, etc. You get to choose any 2 Assist Items from the roster to assist you.

Food Crusher:

This game's version of Home-Run Contest. Use any 2 Assist Items of choosing to attack a knife as hard as possible to chop through as much food as possible!

Reveal by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

The trailer begins with a close up of a picture-perfect McDonald's Big Mac, with ASMR-esque sizzling sounds. "Fried to perfection, the McDonald's Big Mac, you know you want..." Suddenly, the screen starts shaking and banging sounds can be heard, and the announcer loses their entrancing tone "Hey, what's going on here? WE'RE TRYING TO SHOOT AN AD HER-" the camera falls over as Ronald is knocked back into it - the song "Fast Food" begins as the camera switches to show Ronald getting up in a studio and throwing sparkling magic at the Burger King, who dodges every single attack and then knocks Ronald back with a powerful fire punch - a near-incapacitated Ronald waves towards Red and Yellow, who are watching in the background and throw over an ice cream treat - Ronald uses the ice cream treat to freeze the king with ice breath, who Toucan Sam flies in to stand in for - he dodges Ronald's ice cream breath and throws a Whopper in his face, with Ronald showing a clear look of disgust in a slow mo shot - Ronald is taken out, launching Red and Yellow into panic as they run around aimlessly, with Yellow accidentally kicking Red and launching him into the toucan, who ends up in a set resembling the Kentucky Chicken Coup stage, where a giant Colonel Sanders picks him up, holding a bucket in one jand - tiny Sam shoos the Colonel away, before The Noid appears from behind to grab the Colonel's bucket and cover his face - the colonel still manages to fight blindfolded with his cane, picking up the bunny-man by his ears, twisting them and propelling him away - the Noid throws a ruined pizza towards the Colonel, but Tony appears from nowhere to punch it back at him. The Colonel and Tony stand together before getting hit by a bouncing Skee-Ball, it zooms out to show Chuck E. winking at the audience from off-set, the Tony and the Colonel chase Chuck E. onto a set where a Nutmobile ad is being filmed, with Chuck hitching a ride from Chester to get away from the mad mascots, with Franken Berry falling off the Nutmobile and into the street as a blink-and-you-miss it moment - the logo of the game appears from Chester's motorcycle dust. After the title reveal, there's a stinger where Charlie asks "Where have I heard that name before?", to which Wendy responds "We agreed to forget that."

This is an archive containing of Happy Meal Toy-like collectibles of the various fighters, food products and even old commercials!

McDonald's
Burger King
M&Ms
Cheetos
Kool-Aid
KFC
Frosted Flakes
Froot Loops
Jollibee
Planters
StarKist
Panda Cheese
Subway
Olive Garden
Chuck E. Cheese's
Domino's
KitKat
Wendy's
Chiquita
Texas Roadhouse
Nando's
Lucky Charms
Monster Cereals
ICEE
7-Up
Skittles
OK.
Rainforest Cafe
Dunkin Donuts
Pepsi
Coca-Cola
Tostitos
Cracker Barrel
Sour Patch Kids
Haribo
Juicy Juice
Mister Softee
Lil Baby's

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
We already have 2 assist items for Tony. Now, we need to determine Toucan Sam's assist items. Vote for your top 2 but your own can only go in second to continue from Job 22 on the old Food Fight thread.

Froot Loops Jelly Beans AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Froot Loops Cereal Bars Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Froot Loops Pop Tarts @Darkonedagger

My votes:
1. Froot Loops Cereal Bars
2. Froot Loops Jelly Beans

Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes) Assist Item:

Tony's Turboz

View attachment 350349

This was a cereal sold in Canada that functioned as a meal replacement. Basically, when this item is given to an ally, it gives them super speed (hence turboz). The meal will make the fighter gain speed. Simple as that.

Toucan Sam (Froot Loops) Assist Item:

Froot Loops Jelly Beans

View attachment 350351

Once thrown to an ally, they are able to have an arsenal of 50 jelly beans (ala projectiles). Think similar to Banjo's Neutral Special in Smash but with jellybeans. Basically, another projectile to add to your arsenal.
I'll close this job tomorrow but before then, I have a couple of submissions:

Frosted Flakes
See the source image

Yep, just frosted flakes. Simple as that. It causes you to specifically jump higher and gives a basketball jersey similar to the hat given by the rodeo king item.

Froot Loops Cereal Bars
See the source image

Yes this exists and it looks weird. Acts as a short battering item if not consumed.
View attachment 350511
Front Loops Poptarts
Give the fighter a small boost for a bit before they blast upwards like a poptart from a toaster

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright. I'm going to close voting now.

Froot Loops Jelly Beans: 6
Froot Loops Cereal Bars: 5
Froot Loops Pop Tarts: 3

Looks like my idea for the Jelly Beans and Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule 's idea for the Froot Loops Cereal bars won!

Now, it's time for a new fighter job...this one is going to be fun!

Job 23:

Submit a non-American food mascot. This can be a mascot from an international fast food brand, food product, drink, etc. As long as it is not American.

Please explain a bit about your mascot, why the mascot should be in Food Fight and how they would fight.

Also, don't mind the messy OP for a bit. I still have to clean that up a little bit, don't worry, all the submissions will be archived there.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Pink Monster (Monster Munch)

Pink-Monster.png

Monster Munch is a monster claw shaped crisp(or corn chip) based snack in the UK.
Originally created by Smiths, the product was a smash hit and become incredibly popular. Eventually the product was bought by Walkers Crisps, which in turn is by far the most popular 'crisp' company in Britain and Ireland.

Each flavour had it's own branded muppet like monster, but Pink monster, who was the monster rep for Roast Beef flavour stood out(literally, he towered over the others) as one of the more popular ones. He had a bizarre body where his neck could stretch considerably making him even taller, and a prehensile tongue allowing him to eat the delicious Monster Munch from far away. He also is the most consistent monster of the bunch with his flavour never changing whilst the others went through several less popular flavours before sticking with Pickled Onion and Flamin' Hot.

I imagine him having some slight Yoshi like vibes with the ability to attack opponents with a tongue lashing and grab them with them too.

Pink would also have access to his Monster Munch Buddies, Yellow and Blue who would help out for certain moves:

Monster-Munch-Crew.png

These monsters were phased out briefly in 1998 for brand new stop motion monsters, but the popularity of the original Monster Munch adverts and the simple monster designs themselves brought them back, replacing their replacements. Apart from the orange monster who...just never returned.

I'm picking the Monster Munch monsters because...frankly they're by far the biggest snack food mascots I can think of from the UK that aren't cereal based. Plus I just think the adverts were really charming. See for yourself:

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 23

Jollibee (Jollibee)

Jollibee_.jpg

Jollibee is from the Filipino fast food chain Jollibee. I know someone submitted Jollibee before but this chain has grown so much in international popularity. Also, Anthony Bourdain visited this restaurant on his show Parts Unknown (RIP Anthony Bourdain, I miss him so much for real.) so there's definitely national TV recognition. Throw in also there was a TV show about the characters in the Jollibee universe in the Philippines. We will not have much room for mascots from restaurants that serve Asian food (besides the Panda Express panda which serves Chinese American food) so he deserves to be in for the growing fame of the brand. The character can have aerial mobility due to being a bee as well as use his various friends in the moveset. Time to become jolly!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Animal

He's a bit of an animal (get it?), UK salami brand Pepperami's mascot is feirce and crazy; shouting loud and impaling himself at every turn. He could possibly have "damage himself to damage others" style attacks.
Pink Monster (Monster Munch)

View attachment 351200

Monster Munch is a monster claw shaped crisp(or corn chip) based snack in the UK.
Originally created by Smiths, the product was a smash hit and become incredibly popular. Eventually the product was bought by Walkers Crisps, which in turn is by far the most popular 'crisp' company in Britain and Ireland.

Each flavour had it's own branded muppet like monster, but Pink monster, who was the monster rep for Roast Beef flavour stood out(literally, he towered over the others) as one of the more popular ones. He had a bizarre body where his neck could stretch considerably making him even taller, and a prehensile tongue allowing him to eat the delicious Monster Munch from far away. He also is the most consistent monster of the bunch with his flavour never changing whilst the others went through several less popular flavours before sticking with Pickled Onion and Flamin' Hot.

I imagine him having some slight Yoshi like vibes with the ability to attack opponents with a tongue lashing and grab them with them too.

Pink would also have access to his Monster Munch Buddies, Yellow and Blue who would help out for certain moves:

View attachment 351206

These monsters were phased out briefly in 1998 for brand new stop motion monsters, but the popularity of the original Monster Munch adverts and the simple monster designs themselves brought them back, replacing their replacements. Apart from the orange monster who...just never returned.

I'm picking the Monster Munch monsters because...frankly they're by far the biggest snack food mascots I can think of from the UK that aren't cereal based. Plus I just think the adverts were really charming. See for yourself:
Job 23

Jollibee (Jollibee)

View attachment 351219

Jollibee is from the Filipino fast food chain Jollibee. I know someone submitted Jollibee before but this chain has grown so much in international popularity. Also, Anthony Bourdain visited this restaurant on his show Parts Unknown (RIP Anthony Bourdain, I miss him so much for real.) so there's definitely national TV recognition. Throw in also there was a TV show about the characters in the Jollibee universe in the Philippines. We will not have much room for mascots from restaurants that serve Asian food (besides the Panda Express panda which serves Chinese American food) so he deserves to be in for the growing fame of the brand. The character can have aerial mobility due to being a bee as well as use his various friends in the moveset. Time to become jolly!
Alright. It's time to vote. Vote for your top 2 but you can only put your own in second.

Animal (Pepperami's) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Pink Monster (Monster Munch) YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Jollibee (Jollibee) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast

1. Pink Monster (Did not know much about Monster Munch until seeing the submission. Would be a very unique fighter for sure.)
2. Jollibee (The Jollibee brand is growing so including the mascot would be a big power move for this game for sure.)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright. I will tally the votes now.

Animal: 4
Pink Monster: 3
Jollibee: 11

Jollibee will be the 9th fighter for this game! A truly deserving pick for this game.

Now, for the next job:

Job 24

Submit a stage for Jollibee.

Be sure to describe the layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks of the stage.

Also, discussion question.

I know we are a bit below the 35 fighter capacity but when should we script the initial reveal for the game as well as the marketing/PR stuff? Also, where would this Food Fight! game be revealed?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
No doubt in my mind that Food Fight should be revealed at the Super Bowl.
That is definitely a possibility. I feel this could be a BIG marketing move for platform fighters. Also, how many characters should be in the initial reveal? I'm thinking around 20 for sure as well as the huge marketing for all the food companies in the game as well.

I forgot to announce I am looking for other people to help me run this thread/come up with job prompts. If you are interested, please PM me. Thank you.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Ok. I will now submit my stage idea for Jollibee.

Job 24

Jollitown

jollitown-c6f41173-9d5e-4b7e-b7a6-9fa47387ce3-resize-750.jpeg

Based on the TV show that aired in the Philippines that was used to promote Jollibee's 30th anniversary, Jollitown is the hometown of Jollibee and his friends. You will be fighting on Jollibee's car and traveling past the locations of the town as well as the various residents of the town. A simple traveling stage is all.

Do not be afraid to submit your ideas for the Jollibee stage!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I am just going to add Jollitown as the Jollibee stage. I feel now, I am going to give two jobs now to increase traffic to the thread.

Anywho...the next two jobs.

Job 25

Design a moveset for Jollibee

Job 26

Submit assist items for Jollibee. You can submit up to two items for Jollibee.

There are some interesting routes you can take with this so go crazy!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I will maybe write up a Jollibee moveset later, I don't know.

But...

Job 26:

Jollibee Assist Items:

Fiesta Noodles

img.jpg

Makes your character enter a "party phase" where your moves connect without lag for 5 seconds.

Halo Halo

Unknown.jpeg

This tasty cold Filipino ice cream teat will make your fighter get "ice breath" and freeze opponents.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Jollibee is a heavyweight bruiser who is great at navigating the air. If you've played Nigel in NASB you'll know what to expect. His moveset revolves around colour; joy: and his wings. He's also been given a retractable stinger. He has multiple jumps

Light: A jolly three-hit shoulder barge

Light Up: Jollibee does a handstand

Light Down: Jollibee takes a bow and lifts his hat

Light Dash: Jollibee does a cartwheel

Light Air: Jollibbee spins around, with a trail of sunlight following his wings.

Light Up Air: Jollibee's coat uncurls upwards

Light Down Air: Jollibee spins downwards and slashes with his antenna

Strong: Jolibee does his iconic "presenting..." pose

Strong Up: Jolibee does a jumping uppercut

Strong Down: Jollibee pokes a spoon downwards (but not into the ground)

Strong Dash: Jollibee grows a stinger and does a back-attack

Strong Air: A wing-slash spin like Ridley's nair

Strong Up Air: Jollibee creates a burst of rainbow and sun from his antenna

Strong Down Air: Jollibee pogos down and grows a stinger as a stall and fall

Special: Peach Mango Pie
This is Jollibee's flick/rest - though it's very different. Jollibee smashes open a Peach Mango Pie and creates a burst of peach and mango - this explosion grows slowly and will be cancelled either immediately if it hits or 2 seconds after a missed hit. The main gimmick of this move is that the hitbox gets bigger, it also gets less powerful.

Side Special: Spaghetti Swirl
Jollibee wraps himself in spaghetti and lunges forwards - this is like rollout, but multihit and leaves him propelled in the air

Up Special: Funky Dance
This is basically just Jigglypuff's sing, but instead of making foes sleep it makes them dance

This was a really hard one, Jollibee isn't really even a character - while he does have friends, I can't really discern a personality for him beyond "happy and loves parties". I feel I probably should've had more food based moves here.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Jillibee assist: Chickenjoy

Makes your air speed faster and fall speed slower.

I may try to do a moveset, but it will require extra research.
I will maybe write up a Jollibee moveset later, I don't know.

But...

Job 26:

Jollibee Assist Items:

Fiesta Noodles

View attachment 351522

Makes your character enter a "party phase" where your moves connect without lag for 5 seconds.

Halo Halo

View attachment 351523

This tasty cold Filipino ice cream teat will make your fighter get "ice breath" and freeze opponents.
We will use the moveset made by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario for Jollibee. I love the idea of him being the Nigel Thornberry of this game. Now, it's time to vote for the assist items.

Chickenjoy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Fiesta Noodles AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Halo Halo AlteredBeast AlteredBeast

Vote for your top 2, you can only put your assist item in second.

My votes:
1. Chickenjoy (Iconic menu item at Jollibee)
2. Halo Halo (Still need an ice breath assist item)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright. Voting is over!

Chickenjoy: 9
Fiesta Noodles: 2
Halo Halo: 7

It looks like the Chickenjoy and Halo Halo are going to be the two assist items for Jollibee!

Now, for the next job, something more simple.

Job 27:

Create a format for Arcade Mode.

How would an arcade mode work for Food Fight? Like Smash's Classic Mode or NASB's Arcade Mode? You decide!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My idea for an arcade mode is where you pick a character then go into a “menu” where you can move a cursor and pick characters. You pick a certain amount of characters on the “menu” and then it ends when you pick a certain amount of characters. We can have a boss or not but probably not since I don’t think it would be necessary for something like this.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Ok, sorry about the hiatus on this thread everyone. Been busy in real life. We will use the idea Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule posed for arcade mode.

Now, let us do a stage job again.

Job 28:

Submit an idea for the general stage for Food Fight! (meaning this stage will be our Battlefield/FD)

This stage will be sort of the generic stage and an original stage for the Food Fight! Universe. Submit the layout and setting of the stage.

It should be a Battlefield/Small Battlefield or Final Destination Layout.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Mall

This is the Battlefield of the game (I think I'd want the FD to have more of a fantasy theme). It takes place on the top floor in front of the escalators, with a fountain and onlookers below. You can see, across the gap, 4 stores - each one devoted to the product each fighter represents. When that foe is knocked out, their store will close.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 28:Restaurant Table

1651881868505.jpeg

yep,a restaurant table would be a FD stage,the stage is a normal wooden restaurant table and the background is inside on a Restaurant or Fast Food,some snacks, (as burgers ,soda cans ,french fries ,ice cream in plastic cup, bag chips,a plate of cookies ,bonbons and etc) meals (as sushi, spaghetti, a slice of pizza, chicken leg, salad, sandwich and etc) and fruits (as apple, pear, banana, a bowl of grapes, orange, mango and etc) appears as background of the stage

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 28:

Food Court Central

new-ways-restaurants-thrive-mall-food-court.jpg

Basically the hub central for the Food Fight universe. This stage will have the layout of Battlefield. Depending on the fighters on the Battlefield, the restaurants in the background will change to match the fighters' companies and the liking similar to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's proposal.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
The Mall

This is the Battlefield of the game (I think I'd want the FD to have more of a fantasy theme). It takes place on the top floor in front of the escalators, with a fountain and onlookers below. You can see, across the gap, 4 stores - each one devoted to the product each fighter represents. When that foe is knocked out, their store will close.
Job 28:Restaurant Table

View attachment 351924

yep,a restaurant table would be a FD stage,the stage is a normal wooden restaurant table and the background is inside on a Restaurant or Fast Food,some snacks, (as burgers ,soda cans ,french fries ,ice cream in plastic cup, bag chips,a plate of cookies ,bonbons and etc) meals (as sushi, spaghetti, a slice of pizza, chicken leg, salad, sandwich and etc) and fruits (as apple, pear, banana, a bowl of grapes, orange, mango and etc) appears as background of the stage
Job 28:

Food Court Central

View attachment 351926

Basically the hub central for the Food Fight universe. This stage will have the layout of Battlefield. Depending on the fighters on the Battlefield, the restaurants in the background will change to match the fighters' companies and the liking similar to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's proposal.

Ok, sorry everyone. Forgot to update this thread but here we are now.

The Mall Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Restaurant Table DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Food Court Central AlteredBeast AlteredBeast

Vote for your top 2. You can only put your own in second.

1. The Mall (A good place to start and I love the idea of the various character's brands being represented based on the fighter chosen.)
2. Food Court Central (Self-vote but I like my idea for some Food Fight! universe lore for sure.)

Top Bottom