• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Fire Emblem Smash Bros.

Next Fighter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Don't you mean Smash Bros. Ultimate LMAO XD I surely made this up

This was made To accompany Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's Mario Smash Bros. and Otoad64 Otoad64 's Pokemon Smash Bros. this is a hypothetical smash spinoff with only Fire Emblem content

Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Lucina
Chrom
Corrin
Byleth
Tiki

*a characters clone status will be up for debate

Coliseum
Castle Siege
Arena Ferox
Garreg Mach Monastery

Breidablik (Assist Trophy Replacement)
Killing Edge

TBD

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with Lyn because she is one of the most popular characters in the series, and she is a main character in the game that localized the series.
FEWA Lyn.png
I think 40 is also a good roster size.

airConditioner

Smash Ace

aint no way we're gonna do this without villains so how about one of the best in the series

Lyon, from Sacred Stones

Dark Magic User, probably could be a puppeteer too if we can stretch it. Whatever super moves end up being, I can see him having Fomortiis pop out wooooooooooo

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Gonna go for Anna. Would be good to have a character who could represent multiple games.

Roster number I'm gonna go 40.

Tiki

Not sure exactly how she would work but we can come up with something, she is one of the most popular, recurring characters in the series

I agree a roster of 40 sounds good.
I’ll go with Lyn because she is one of the most popular characters in the series, and she is a main character in the game that localized the series.
FEWA Lyn.png
I think 40 is also a good roster size.

aint no way we're gonna do this without villains so how about one of the best in the series

Lyon, from Sacred Stones

Dark Magic User, probably could be a puppeteer too if we can stretch it. Whatever super moves end up being, I can see him having Fomortiis pop out wooooooooooo
Anna
Tiki
Lyn
Lyon

Vote for your top 2, Voting IS NOT ranked and you can vote for your own

The roster will have 40 character

Job 3

Submit a stage

Pupp135

Smash Lord
1. Tiki
2. Lyn

Stage: Dolhr Keep
Cm fe11 25.png
This would based on the final chapter in Shadow Dragon.

I imagine this as a walkoff stage where there is a ground platform and then platforms of the left an right, Over time, different hazards will occur, such as balistae, enemies with the swarm tome, and manaketes.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Anna 3
Tiki 5
Lyn 2
Lyon 2

Our first newcomer is Tiki

1. Tiki
2. Lyn

Cm fe11 25.png

I imagine this as a walkoff stage where there is a ground platform and then platforms of the left an right, Over time, different hazards will occur, such as balistae, enemies with the swarm tome, and manaketes.
View attachment 347654
Opera House
Corrin never got a stage so let's fix that. Players fight on the boats in front of the Opera House, jumping from Boat to Boat.
Abyss

Feel like Three Houses & several others will get multiple stages & would like to see the dlc represented.
Vote for the one you want the most here!

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with Florina from Blazing Blade.

FERK Florina.png
She’d ride on her pegasus and swing her lance while flying and hurt those in contact.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Catria

Imagine we will some mounted units, thought we would start with a pegasus lance wielder. I may be wrong but I believe Catria & her sisters (who could be alts) have made the second most appearances in the main line series behind only Anna.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Catria

Imagine we will some mounted units, thought we would start with a pegasus lance wielder. I may be wrong but I believe Catria & her sisters (who could be alts) have made the second most appearances in the main line series behind only Anna.
They're actually third, as Jake averages second highest outside of amiibo and streetpass stuff thanks to his appearances in Genealogy of the Holy War and Blazing Blade. I believe the sisters are also tied with Tiki and Camus unless I'm forgetting someone.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Hector from Blazing Blade, who is one of the three main protagonists from that game.
SSBU spirit Hector (Fire Emblem).png

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Tiki's moveset submission will still be open but the show must go on

Catria vs.Hector will be handled at the top

Job 7

Submit a new item

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Boots

Plain & simple increases your speed, maybe you can have some sort of counter item for risk vs reward like the poison mushroom in smash.

Pupp135

Smash Lord

I’ll nominate the geosphere from the fire emblem series, which gives 20 damage to all players (This is something I submitted in a different thread).

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll renominate Dolhr Keep:

Cm fe11 25.png

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
We have Tiki who can transform into a dragon, feel like the idea of a transforming character should get at least 1 more fighter as it is unique from the rest of the roster with enough potential to also be unique from Tiki,

Caineghis

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Ephraim from Sacred Stones, who would be our first full fledged lance user and complete the GBA triology in terms of playable fighters.

Brawl Sticker Ephraim (Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones).png

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'll submit Tsubasa Oribe

We have Tiki who can transform into a dragon, feel like the idea of a transforming character should get at least 1 more fighter as it is unique from the rest of the roster with enough potential to also be unique from Tiki,

Caineghis
I’ll nominate Ephraim from Sacred Stones, who would be our first full fledged lance user and complete the GBA triology in terms of playable fighters.

Brawl Sticker Ephraim (Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones).png
I submit Lyn, I love her look from Shirow Miwa in Awakening!, she first appeared in The Blazing Blade.

Vote for your top 2

Top Bottom