• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Fighters Legacy, A Fighting Game Crossover

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Over the years, countless tournaments have been held to determine the strongest fighter in the world…
But only one will determine the strongest in the universe!

So I thought it would be fun to make a creation thread about a platform fighter crossover between big fighting game series! I’m making it a platform fighter even though most of these series aren’t originally because those are more fun to make as part of creation threads in my opinion. We will decide the characters, stages, movesets, and pretty much everything else of a platform fighter crossover between all the big, and maybe even not so big, fighting game series!

Each character would have four types of attacks: normal, command normal, specials, and command specials, as well as strong and light versions of each attack. We will only decide the specials for each characters since normals would pretty much just be the same as their original game and wouldn’t be that interesting. Strong versions wouldnt change that much. Also we will have 50 characters in the base game.
1. Ryu
2. Chun-Li
3. M. Bison (Boss)
4. Morrigan
5. Kyo
6. Terry
7. Geese (Boss)
8. Nakoruru
9. Sol Badguy
10. Kazuya
11. Yoshimitsu
12. Nightmare
13. Oolong
14. Sub-Zero
15. Fulgore
16. Akira

Ryu
Ryu (Street Fighter) - Wikipedia

Series: Street Fighter (Capcom)
Debut: Street Fighter (1987)
Moveset: Finished
Morrigan
Morrigan Aensland - Wikipedia

Series: Darkstalkers (Capcom)
Debut: Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (1994)
Kyo
Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters) - Art Gallery - Page 2

Series: The King of Fighters (SNK)
Debut: The King of Fighters '94 (1994)
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy.png

Series: Guilty Gear (Arc System Works)
Debut: Guilty Gear (1998)
Kazuya
Kazuya Mishima - Wikipedia

Series: Tekken (Bandai Namco)
Debut: Tekken (1994)
Chun-Li
Chun-Li - Wikipedia

Series: Street Fighter (Capcom)
Debut: Street Fighter II (1991)
Oolong

Series: Yie Ar Kung Fu (Konami)
Debut: Yie Ar Kung Fu (1984)
Nightmare
nightmare soul calibur | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Series: Soul Calibur (Bandai Namco)
Debut: Soul Edge (1995)
Terry
150 Terry Bogard ideas | king of fighters, terry, fighting games

Series: Fatal Fury (SNK)
Debut: Fatal Fury: The King of Fighters (1991)
Sub-Zero
See the source image

Series: Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros.)
Debut: Mortal Kombat (1992)
Fulgore
See the source image

Series: Killer Instinct (Microsoft)
Debut: Killer Instinct (1994)
Moveset: TBD
Yoshimitsu
See the source image

Series: Tekken (Bandai Namco)
Debut: Tekken (1994)
Akira
See the source image

Series: Virtua Fighter (Sega)
Debut: Virtua Fighter (1993)
Nakoruru
See the source image

Series: Samurai Shodown (SNK)
Debut: Samurai Shodown (1993)
Shopping District
See the source image

Street Fighter series
Music:
Chun-Li Theme
2. Ryu Theme
Deserted Chateau
Vampire Savior: Deserted Chateau by Blood-PawWerewolf on DeviantArt

Darkstalkers series
Deserted Chateau
Neo Geo Land
Neo Geo Land (King of Fighters, 1995) - GIF on Imgur

The King of Fighters series
Funky Esaka
Neo New York
GGXRD Revelator - Neo New York [Sol BadGuy] - YouTube

Guilty Gear series
Neo New York
G Corp Helipad
See the source image

Tekken series
G Corp Helipad
Mountains
See the source image

Yie Ar Kung Fu series
Fight Theme
Aomori
See the source image

Capcom Vs. SNK series
1. NEBUTA
Ostreheinsburg
See the source image

Soul Calibur series
In Father's Name
The Pit
See the source image

Mortal Kombat series
The Pit
Each character would have four types of attacks: normal, command normal, specials, and command specials, as well as strong and light versions of each attack. Ultimate attacks are activated with a meter.

Versus
Arcade Mode
World Tournaments

World Tournaments:
You have an arcade mode made up of 3 to 8 fights (depends on series) based on each of our represented series. It takes you through the history of the franchise and you fight against characters from the series you’re in.

So for example, the Street Fighter world’s tournament will probably have eight battles and be a pretty long one while Yie Ar Kung Fu would probably just have three fight. Some franchises would likely have bosses as well but the bosses will probably end up being playable later. We will use stand-ins for characters just like the way Street Fighter V does for their arcade modes.

You can play any of the tournaments with any characters but playing them with characters who are actually from that franchise gets you an arcade ending in addition to alternate costumes which would be the reward of this mode. Later on we might even be able to give characters crossover arcade endings relating to other franchises such as Ryu winning the Tekken tournament, for example.
M. Bison (Street Fighter):
See the source image

Stage:
See the source image

Geese (Fatal Fury):
See the source image

Stage:

See the source image

So if you’re a fan of fighting games or even just of a few series and are interested, go ahead and contribute to this creation thread! Here’s job 1:

Job #1: Submit A Character
Please submit a character who you think should be added. Please submit the character, explain how they would fight, and why they should be in this game. By the way, Ryu will be an autopick and we will eventually have a job to add a Tekken character so just keep that in mind.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Arizona (Them's Fightin' Herds)
1636543926712.png

Arizona is one of the main characters in the game
Them's FIghtin' Herds, a game full of ungulates trying to become the Key Keeper and save their world from the Predators. Arizona is a Calf of The Prairie, and is fighting to make her homeland proud.

Arizona would be a rushdown fighter with short range but some tools to compensate (her dash attack in game transitions to running and she has a lasso), she can stomp the ground so much to cause an earthquake, and is really strong.

Arizona should be considered because she'd be extremely unique variety from what I'd assume would mainly be a cast of humans, and I think would be a fun transition to Platform fighting.

Stardrop (Stardrop series)
1636507928796.png

Stardrop is the shooting star originating from the Stardrop series (Stardrop Sprint and Stardrop Blaster), being most known for from his inclusion in the 2018 indie game Indie Pogo (a platform fighter with indie character with the gimmick being every character automatically jumps [I know that might sound tedious, but if you give it a chance and get used to it it's actually really fun]).

Stardrop is from Lowe Bros. Studios, the same developers for
1636508484397.png , so I think having them would be great indie rep immediately and would also be some fun crossover-crossover, plus Stardrop has fun moveset potential for being a shooting star.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Inferno (Soul Calibur)

A major villain from the Soul Calibur series, In Soul Calibur 2 his boss fight mirrors the player so I imagine his moveset could use this to borrow from many of the popular fighters from that game & serve as a great general rep. for the series.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Stardrop (Stardrop series)
View attachment 337296
Stardrop is the shooting star originating from the Stardrop series (Stardrop Sprint and Stardrop Blaster), being most known for from his inclusion in the 2018 indie game Indie Pogo (a platform fighter with indie character with the gimmick being every character automatically jumps [I know that might sound tedious, but if you give it a chance and get used to it it's actually really fun]).

Stardrop is from Lowe Bros. Studios, the same developers for
View attachment 337297, so I think having them would be great indie rep immediately and would also be some fun crossover-crossover, plus Stardrop has fun moveset potential for being a shooting star.
Sorry if I didn’t really make this clear but characters have to originate from fighting games for this.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #1: Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat)
FA883178-9A7F-43FB-AE72-A08BD5611CFC.png

Liu Kang is the main protagonist of the Mortal Kombat series. Liu Kang was chosen to compete in the Mortal Kombat tournament to save Earthrealm from Shao Kahn and Outworld. Liu Kang could fight using his acrobatic skills, martial arts, and his ability to turn himself and some of his attacks into a dragon form. Liu Kang may not be as iconic as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, or even Shao Kahn, but he is the undisputed Grand Champion of the Mortal Kombat Tournaments. Liu Kang is probably one of the most non-brutal fighters in the series (when he is not a zombie or revenant), compared to the rest of the cast (he didn’t even have graphic finishers in the first Mortal Kombat game).
A2BBD4BE-08ED-443A-9E73-ACFB861CC059.gif

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Sorry if I didn’t really make this clear but characters have to originate from fighting games for this.
Changed it, is there any possibility we could add character's who have heavy roots in fighting game that might not have originated from them (like the cast of Slap City or Stardrop) later on down the line?

D

Deleted member

Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)

Might be a little soon to add a second Capcom character but Morrigan is a crossover staple and tbh with a 50 character roster we're probably gonna have a lot of capcom, snk and namco anyway. Plus it would be good to have a female character early on.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Taffy (ClayFighter)
1636578443330.png

I think he’d be good for helping give the platform fighter a different tone from most of the other series’ regular fighters, and he seems the most representative of the “clay” aspect of the games.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Sol Badguy
Character Series: Guilty Gear
Character Origin: Guilty Gear (1998)
1636579258621.png

Sol Badguy is the primary protagonist of the Guilty Gear series, which is essentially the flagship series of esteemed developer Arc System Works - developers of such titles as the BlazBlue series, and licensed titles such as the Persona 4 Arena titles and Dragonball FighterZ. I think Sol's an interesting choice here - fighting with a weapon (and a unique one at that, given that it's literally both a sword and a gigantic lighter,) but in his own unique way, holding it with a reverse grip - I think he's a really interesting fighter, and one who would effortlessly represent one of the most important and respected fighting game series in the industry.

Job 1:
Filia (Skullgirls)

Filia is main Character of Skullgirls game. She was used to be 16-year old High School Student, but when Filia met the Dog, who had Samson on Neck, Filia didn't expected that She got Samson on back of her head, giving her new hair. She is most popular female Skullgirls character overall.

Well, if was in the Game, then I'll go with her moveset from Skullgirls. She could attack with Her Hairy Samson, who shapeshifts into random attacks and he could grab opponents and throw them. She could be Indie rep for the Fighting Game Platform Fighter. She could have Gimmick, where she could have Timer, where she can active the Final Smash-thingy like in SkullGirls.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Job 1:
Ryu (Street Fighter)

Ryu is main Character of Whole Street Fighter series. He originates from Japan and he wanders through whole world to compete with other Fighters as Guile, Chun-Li or even M. Bison. He was made by Capcom and he became Worldwide Gaming Phenomenon in whole Gaming History. He was even influence for other Fighting Games like Final Fight or Guilty Gear. He even was so popular that he appeared in Wreck-it Ralph and Fortnite.

His moveset originates from Street Fighter series and Smash. He could have same stats like in Smash and he could have design based on Street Fighter V, but his stage could be same like In Smash, albeit with some Details resembling Suzaku Castle from SF V. He could bring his Command Inputs and light/heavy attacks.
He's in already.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Sorry for the wait everyone, here are all the options for Job #1. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. Your own submission can only be in second or third place.
CheeseAnton CheeseAnton Arizona
nirvanafan nirvanafan Inferno
cashregister9 cashregister9 Kyo
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Liu Kang
@Darkonedagger Morrigan
AlRex AlRex Taffy
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Sol Badguy
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Filia

My votes are:
1. Kyo
2. Morrigan
3. Liu Kang

I think we’re probably gonna have to prioritize characters from the big fighting game franchises for now. There will be lots of opportunities to add the weird ones later on.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Sorry for the wait everyone, here are all the options for Job #1. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. Your own submission can only be in second or third place.
CheeseAnton CheeseAnton Arizona
nirvanafan nirvanafan Inferno
cashregister9 cashregister9 Kyo
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Liu Kang
@Darkonedagger Morrigan
AlRex AlRex Taffy
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Sol Badguy
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Filia

My votes are:
1. Kyo
2. Morrigan
3. Liu Kang

I think we’re probably gonna have to prioritize characters from the big fighting game franchises for now. There will be lots of opportunities to add the weird ones later on.
1. Kyo Kusanagi
2. Sol Badguy
3. Liu Kang

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
  1. Sol Badguy
  2. Morrigan
  3. Liu Kang
I agree, problem is that I mainly play "smaller" (for lack of a better word) fighting games because I'm still dabbling in fighting games and I'm not going to pay $30+ for a 2D fighter I'm not even sure I'd like. Basically Arizona was the most popular fighting game character I actually know what I'm talking about with, meaning I most likely am just going to be posting weird characters no one heard of until I start doing more research,

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Sol Badguy (Robotto's going to like the idea of this thread)
2. Kyo Kusanagi (I got both movesets designed for these two)
3. Liu Kang

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the voting for our first character:
Arizona 1
Inferno 2
Kyo 16
Liu Kang 5
Morrigan 9
Taffy 2
Sol Badguy 17
Filia 2

Alright so, given it's pretty early on right now and we have a lot of series we can add... I'm going to add our top three most voted-for characters: Sol Badguy, Kyo and Morrigan! Now onto the next job:

Job #2: Submit A Tekken Character To Be Added
Like I mentioned before, I envisioned someone from Tekken to be an auto-pick but the only issue is that it might be difficult to decide who should be picked first. Tekken doesn't really have a definitive main character and it's somewhat polarizing in the fanbase when you ask people who should be chosen for crossovers first and so we'll do a job to vote on a character here. Tekken almost certainly will have more than one character eventually but whoever we pick first could change a lot about who comes in the future so we'll do a job for it now.

Please submit whatever character you think should be added first to represent Tekken. Please submit who they are, explain how they fight, and why you think they would be a good first tekken rep.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
don't know much about Tekken so I'll just submit the character that got in Smash because clearly they are a valid choice and I don't want someone more knowledgeable on the series have to use their submission on him.

Kazuya Mishima
1636682885835.png

Kazuya Mishima is one of the main characters in the Tekken series. He appears in all Tekken games except Tekken 3, in which he only made two cameo appearances. Although he is seen as the main protagonist and hero of the first Tekken game, Kazuya became one of the major antagonists of the series ever since Tekken 2. Kazuya is the son of Heihachi Mishima and Kazumi Mishima, the possible love interest of Jun Kazama and the father of Jin Kazama. He's also the half-brother of Lars Alexandersson, the adoptive brother of Lee Chaolan, and the grandson of Jinpachi Mishima. (literally all of this paragraph I stole from the Tekken Wikia)

Reason to consider him is pretty straightforward. He's in Smash. He was the chosen Tekken rep out of all the Tekken characters I don't know about, he was the one that was picked. Also, we have some idea that he'd be decent in a platform fighter.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Here we go, from another thread
View attachment 335641
Yoshimitsu is a character who's in both Tekken and Soul Calibur, sort of. In that sense, he can rep two series at once, while also fulfilling the "not the main character" sort of thing for this job. As far as sword-fighters go, he's pretty unique, hopping around on it like a pogo stick, stabbing himself to hurt others, spinning it like a windmill, and even changing stances for further trickery. He also supplements his sword attacks with gas attacks and bionic limbs, as well. With multiple appearances in two separate fighting game series, he'll definitely have a lot to work with, and his alts. can also reference both.

Job 2:
Heihachi Mishima

Heihachi is a Villain of Tekken Series. He is Kazuya's father and Kasumi's Husband and Jinpachi's Son. He threw Kazuya to volcano while Kazuya was 5 year old and later he was thrown by Kazuya in Tekken 1 & 7. Heihachi is the most Iconic Tekken Character and he is considered to be Tekken's Mascot.

If he was Added into Fighting Game Platform Fighter, he could have the Same moveset from Tekken Series and Playstation Allstars. He could be Rushdown Character, where he focuses more attacking Enemies while going towards them. His Final Smahs could be where he throws opponents into Volcano like in Tekken Series.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
We have a tie between Kazuya and Heihachi. My vote was for heihachi so I’ll just remove it, meaning Kazuya will be our Tekken rep! Now onto the next job:

Job #3: Submit A Street Fighter or King of Fighters Stage
Please submit either a stage for Street Fighter, a stage for King of Fighters or both if you want to. Please submit a location, explain the layout, and any cameos. Cameos dont deconfirm just so you know. If you want to make one stage completely flat and have it be out “final destination” equivalent then you absolutely can.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Suzaku Castle (Street Fighter II)
1200px-SSBU-Suzaku_Castle.png

Gonna be basic and submit the version of this from Smash, as is.

neo-geo-land.gif

Neo Geo Land (King of Fighters)
This also was a real life location, but it was also featured in several King of Fighters games. Basically, fighting in front of a massive arcade/indoor amusement park on a street. It's a long, flat walk-off stage where you can get knocked off to the sides. There could be cameos within the random bystanders, but that mostly depends on which SNK characters do (or don't) get in.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Shopping District (Street Fighter)

Kind of image the layout being similar to the1st area of the Garreg Mach smash stage.

Geese Tower (King of Fighters)

Basic Layout, big bottom platform, middle platorm a little smaller, top platform even smaller, you can pass through middle & top platforms.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so I’ve been thinking and I think I’ll change the rules so that non-fighting game characters would be eligible as long as they’re more closely thought of as a fighting game character. So someone like Athena Asamiya or Ralf/Clark would be eligible but someone like Yu Narukami would not.

So CheeseAnton CheeseAnton your Stardrop submission would be eligible in the future

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Battle Harbor (Street Fighter ||)
1636809123702.png

You fight on top of a boat. It has an uneven stage layout with a flat line at the bottom from left till it curves up slightly at the right. It has a second platform which (assuming this is taken over from Smash) you can fall through and jump through that has slight evenness at the left but curves up drastically to become slightly even at the right. Some powerful moves like strong attacks can rock the boat depending where they happen and the water is just cosmetic as I feel water physics would ruin the stage.

Dinosaur Museum (King of FIghters '99)
1636813714604.png

You fight on top of a Dinosaur. It's layout is kind of like the first phase of Garreg Mach Monastery but the walls are higher and there is a (dead) dinosaur in the middle.

Skyring (Tekken 3)
1636810349267.png

A wrestling ring probably too high in the sky, the Skyring is a wrestling ring that is too high in the sky. I see this stage having a long width with 3 jump/fall-through platforms evenly placed (one at the very left, the very middle, and the very right) with winds suddenly appearing being able to push players to the left or right (like the stage Dream Land) and sometimes a helicopter can swoop from either direction to knock around people.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well here are all the options for a Street Fighter stage:
AlRex AlRex Suzaku Castle
nirvanafan nirvanafan Shopping District
CheeseAnton CheeseAnton Battle Harbor

And all of the options for a King of Fighters stage:
AlRex AlRex Neo Geo Land
nirvanafan nirvanafan Geese Tower
CheeseAnton CheeseAnton Dinosaur Museum

I want you to vote for your most wanted out of the street fighter and kof stages. You can vote for your own submission.

I’ll vote for Shopping District and Dinosaur Museum.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Voting for Battle Harbor and Dinosaur Museum (sorry I self voted twice, not to say I don't like the other submissions but I really want to fight on a ship and dinosaur)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Shopping District [I kind of like the first Street Fighter stage actually being fighting on a street]
Neo Geo Land [I liked the Dinosaur Museum one, but the Shopping District is already Garreg Mach-ish, I guess]

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #3 voting:
Suzaku Castle 1
Shopping District 3
Battle Harbor 1

Neo Geo Land 3
Geese Tower 0
Dinosaur Museum 2

And so Shopping District and Neo Geo Land will be selected as stages. Now onto the next job:

Job #4: Submit A Moveset For Ryu or Kyo
Alright, so right now we’re onto the first moveset job. For our first one I’d like you to submit either a moveset for Ryu or Kyo, or both. Your moveset will have to include the following:
  • A neutral special, side special, up special and down special as well as, if you want to, the strong versions of each special.
  • Any command specials or gimmicks if the character has any notable ones.
  • The ultimate attack. (the copyright-free name for final smash here) A character can have up to two, which depend on if you're far or near when you activate it but they can have just one if you want.

If you have any questions about the moveset process, go ahead and ask me. And have fun with your movesets!

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I will submit something for Ryu:
Ryu is the same shoto character he is in street fighter. A lot of his moves are pulled from smash ultimate but with some changes.
Unless I say otherwise the strong version will pretty much just make the move slightly stronger, heavier, and have a larger hitbox.

Neutral Special: Hadouken
Ryu Hadouken Kids T-Shirt by PexelPirfect | Redbubble

He shoots a blue wave of energy from his hands which acts as a projectile.

Side Special: Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
Ryu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku Sticker - Ryu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku Tornadokick -  Discover & Share GIFs

He spins around with his leg out and moves forward.

Up Special: Shoryuken
Street fighter sound Shoryuken - YouTube

He jumps upwards and does an uppercut going up with him.

Down Special: V-Skill/V-Trigger
Ryu has a meter next to his character that looks like this:
Street Fighter 5 guide: V-System - Polygon

Whenever he takes damage or does his down special (ill get to it later) this meter will slowly fill up.
Now whenever he uses down special normally he does a parry move which fills up meter and knocks attackers away. When the meter is fully filled it'll make Ryu powered up and have an electric effect on him. The effect disappears after a while. He can still use the parry move when he's powered up.

Command Special: Shakunetsu Hadouken
Ryu How to do the Shakunetsu Hadoken (Red Fire Ball) Super Smash Bros -  YouTube

A fire version of the hadouken move. It's faster and stronger than his normal hadouken and the strong version.
The command is: :GCL::GCDL::GCD::GCDR::GCR:

Final Smash (Close): Shin Shoryuken
A cinematic where he punches the opponent then does a stronger version of the shoryuken move.
Shin Shoryuken / Shinku Hadoken - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

Final Smash (Far): Shinku Hadouken
Street Fighter a Twitter: Go beyond the battle! Here's TWO Upgrade Kit  codes for Steam (Global)! Can you find them in this classic shot of Ryu's Shinku  Hadoken? #HappyBirthdayRyu https://t.co/gD3qeplJ3k / Twitter

A much stronger and larger version of the hadouken move.
Neutral Special: 108 Shiki - Yamibarai
KOF 98 Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi V.S. Ura 108 Shiki Yasakazuki - YouTube

He makes a wave of fire go forward from the ground as a projectile.

Side Special: 101 Shiki - Oboroguruma
Kusanagi02 rdpB.png

He jumps forward , kicking twice

Up Special: 100 Shiki - Oniyaki
The King of Fighters '96 Screenshots for Neo Geo - MobyGames

He jumps upwards and spins around with a wave of flame spinning around him.

Down Special: 910 Shiki - Nue Tsumi
Kusanagi02 qcbP3.png

He punches upwards. If he hits an opponent he'll then hit them away with an elbow strike

Command Specials:
75 Shiki - Kai
Kusanagi02 qcfK.png

He jumps and kicks upwards, then hits them away.
Command is :GCD::GCDR::GCR:

212 Shiki - Kototsuki Yo
Kusanagi02 hcbK.png

He runs forward then punches the opponent in the stomach. If he hits them he'll then grab them and his fist will explode in fire.
Command is :GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL::GCL:

Final Smash (Close): Ura 108 Shiki - Orochinagi
Kusanagi02 qcbhcfP.png

He swings his hand forward and makes a big swoosh of fire go forward

Final Smash (Far): Ura 1127 Shiki - Yaegaki
He starts by sliding forward with fire in his hand. He then punches and bodyslams the opponent and finishes by jumping upwards in a spiral of fire.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so I think I'll just use my movesets by default. If people don't show interest in movesets more in the future I think we might just not do them in the future. Anyways for now we'll do a job to decide the actual name of this game:

Job #4: Submit A Name For This Game
Please submit what you think we should title this game. Submit the full name for the game and why you think it fits.

Top Bottom