• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Expand-A-Franchise, Currently Expanding… Nothing!

Should the Mario series get an echo fighter?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are all of the options for the mii costume:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Machamp
Todd Snap
Lucy Fleetfoot
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Marshadow
Pokemaniac
Zacian/Zamazenta Armour
@Darkonedagger
Ball Guy
Nurse Joy
Pokémon Ranger
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Inteleon
Blaziken
Team Skull Grunt
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
Galarian Slowbro

So please vote for your top three or four most wanted options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first place.
My votes:
1. Ball Guy
2. Zacian and Zamazenta
3. Skull Grunt
4. Lucy

Job #46: Submit A Pokémon Echo Fighter
Submit an echo fighter for a Pokémon character. Please submit the character and any differences they may have from the original fighter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Slowbro
2. Ball Guy
3. Skull Grunt
4. Machamp

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Repealing my Igglybuff to submit Ralts (Ness)

Ralts is based on Ness, but has Lucas' up and down Smash, as well as Mario's side smash. PSI Fire and Thunder are changed to generic psychic effects, known as "Bolt" and "Director" respectively - though Flash and Magnet remain the same sans the "PSI" part.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll submit Dragonite as an echo for Charizard
See the source image

Side special is turned to Brutal Swing which has the same effect but with dark effects on them.

Down special is rock smash back from smash 4. I know dragonite technically cant use it but he can use other rock based moves so I don't think it's the biggest deal

Final smash is changed to Fire Spin. He spins in a circle while breathing fire and making a big tornado

D

Deleted member

257.png

Blaziken
Echo of Captain Falcon. The faster ying to ganondorf's Yang. He would have all sorts of fire effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #46 voting:
Machamp 1
Todd Snap 0
Lucy Fleetfoot 1
Marshadow 1
Pokémainiac 3
Zacian/Zamazenta Armour 6
Ball Guy 15
Nurse Joy 0
Pokémon Ranger 2
Inteleon 1
Blaziken 2
Team Skull Grunt 8
Galarian Slowbro 6

So our mii costumes will be Ball Guy, Team Skull Grunt, Zacian/Zamazenta Armour, Galarian Slowbro and Pokemainiac. Next well move onto voting for echo fighters. Here are the options:
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Gardevoir (Mewtwo)
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Ralts (Ness)
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Dragonite (Charizard)
@Darkonedagger Blaziken (Captain Falcon)
cashregister9 cashregister9 Urshifu (Little Mac)

So please vote for your top two most wanted options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first place.
My votes:
1. Blaziken
2. Dragonite

Job #47: Submit A Pokémon Spirit
Submit a spirit from the pokemon series. This is the template it has to follow although you can add more to it if you want:
Character
[image]
Class
Stage
Song
Opponent(s)
Rules

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
  1. Dragonite
  2. Gardevoir
I never was a fan of echo fighters from other series.

I have a question, we can submit trainers for spirits?
Yeah trainers are fine. I know there might be some legal issues or whatever irl which is why there aren’t any trainers in smash as spirits but I don’t think it’s that big an issue for this thread

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Everyone can submit one additional music track now. I’ll submit two spirits:
Egg

Class: Novice
Stage: Saffron City
Song: Pokemon Gold/Silver Medley
Opponents: Pichu x3
Rules: The enemies are small, the enemies are fast, Togepi will come from pokeballs

Ghost
1658374264605.jpeg

Class: Novice
Stage: Luigi’s Mansion
Song: Lavender Town (which is a song I’m submitting now lol)
Opponents: Kirby
Rules: The enemy is invisible, the staff item will appear, Mimikyunwill appear from pokeballs

Attachments

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #47 voting:
Gardevoir (Mewtwo) 2
Ralts (Ness) 5
Dragonite (Charizard) 8
Blaziken (Captain Falcon) 12
Urshifu (Little Mac) 3

So Blaziken will be added. With that we’re finished with Pokémon content and onto Earthbound content! Everyone can submit up to four Earthbound music tracks and here’s the next job:

Job #48: Submit An Earthbound Stage
Submit a stage originating from the Earthbound series. Please submit a location and layout and anything else the stage would have.

Here’s the poll to determine if we will give the series an echo fighter:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I'm submitting Winters, a stage I wrote about in a different thread.

One of my most wanted stages for Smash is Winters from EarthBound. First of all, the Mother series is awesome and could use more love. Secondly, Smash has a ridiculously depressing amount of snow-themed stages (with only the Ice Climber stages being truly snow-themed at all times) so any more would be a huge plus.

As for how the stage itself would work, I imagine it taking place right at the edge of Lake Tess, although the stage would be angled so the lake is on the right side of the screen.
You could stand on a tent on the left side, or swim in the chilly waters on the right. But after a while, the wind starts blowing (symbolized by leaves blowing in the wind, as in most media) and Tessie rises from the water. Tessie serves as a platform for a while, and you can stand on her head or back with her neck serving as a wall. She swims away after a bit, which may take you offscreen with her if you're not careful.

The Battlefield and Final Destination forms of the stage are instead located in the sky, with the background showing roughly the same view the player has of the area in EarthBound, and Jeff's boarding school can be seen in the distance.
Also, for music tracks, I'm submitting...
Pollyanna (I Believe in You) -Vocals Version-
Your Name, Please
Sanctuary Guardians what
Kraken of the Sea

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Will wait for stage win before music this time.

Cave of the Past

It takes place on the outside (left of the image) - there is thunder, diamond-encapsulated enemies, and Ness and friends' discarded robot shells - four spirit orbs can be seen in the background, when Ness is in play one disappears; two disppear when he uses his Final Smash; and one will disappear when Jeff is spawned - the same will apply if Paula; Jeff; or Poo is added as an echo. If Ness or Jeff'e AT is in play, the orbs will briefly shine a magical pink when he scores, as if his friends' souls are cheering him on. The layout is a bit like Delfino's Secret from PM with two moving platforms in various layouts - however, the third platform is permanently fixed in the middle. No walkoffs. You can see an entrance to the vein cave in the background, with Giygas being barely visible.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Saturn Valley
This stage represents Earthbound or Mother 2. This stage contains ladders that go nowhere, trash cans that contain items, and Mr. Saturns that can be used as items.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I wanted to submit the Teddy Bear as an item but then I realized it would literally just be the Back Shield so instead I’m gonna do…

Hungry HP-Sucker
This is represented as a goofy looking ray gun/ vacuum cleaner hybrid. Using it creates a beam that damages opponents while healing you.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Super Orange Machine
Represented as a big orange trash can with speakers attatched and the word "Suporma" crudely painted on it, hit it to interrupt the background music with an off-tune general MIDI version of "Ode to Joy". It then explodes, albeit in a harmless, whimpering fashion like a bad RNG Electrode

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll submit Barrier Trio

The three stand in one area of the stage and make different poses. Occasionally one will use a PK Freeze attack, a PK Fire attack or a PK Thunder attack which are pretty similar to the ones Ness and Lucas can use. They can be KO'd but have extremely high defense

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Super Orange Machine will be our item. Now onto voting for assist trophies, so here are the options. Please vote for your top two or three most wanted in order. Your own submission can only be in last place.
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Barrier Trio
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Duster
@Darkonedagger Porky
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Photo Man
My votes:
1. Duster
2. Photo Man
3. Barrier Trio

And here’s the next job:

Job #51: Submit Up To Three Earthbound Mii Costume
Submit up to three mii costumes originating from the Earthbound series. Please submit the costume and what class it’s for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom