• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Expand-A-Franchise, Currently Expanding… Nothing!

Should the Mario series get an echo fighter?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 31

Wondaria Remains

A stage from Kirby and the Forgotten land

The stage would take place at sunset and would be placed in a unique part of the park and you can see many attractions in the background as well as some Awoofy. The statue is also in the middle of the stage.

As for the layout

The Black Platform is a static platform that has no hazards

The Pink Area is where floats from the Wondaria Dream Parade pass through it is constantly moving and if you jump in front of a float you may get KO'd

The Orange area is some Rollercoaster Track, If you stand on the Track you may get hit by a rollercoaster car

As for the Music

Welcome To The New World!
The Wondaria Dream Parade
Faded Dream Of a Psychomeddler
Masked and Wild: D.D.D.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Hyper Zone 1 - Kirby's Dream Land 3
Miracle Matter - Kirby 64
Theme of Taranza - Kirby Triple Deluxe
Mt. Dedede - Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Wondaria Remains will be our stage. I’m also going to do item voting right now:

Also everyone can submit another music track now if you submitted four before. And here’s the next job:

Job #33: Submit A Kirby Assist Trophy
Submit an assist trophy from the Kirby series. Please submit the trophy and explain its function.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Kirby Assist: Tarzana

No Bias Here...

When Taranza is summoned, he control large flowers that grow to ram the players

Job 33:
Magolor

Magolor is a side character from Kirby series and he is a cosmic being that travels on his Lord Scarcutter ship and he played an antagonistic role, where he fought Kirby while he was wearing the crown.
After being defeated by Kirby, he was forgiven for his bad deeds and he opened the theme park on Dream Land. He also appeared in Star Allies as star ally.

When summoned, Magolor could create portals to allow player to travel around the stage.
He also attacks by shooting stars at opponents.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Wings will be our item. Strawpoll website isn't working right now for me, so please vote for either your most wanted or top two most wanteds out of the options of Tarzana or Magolor. You can vote for your own submission in this one.

My votes:
1. Tarzana
2. Magolor

And here's the next job:

Job #34: Submit A Kirby Mii Costume
Submit a mii costume originating from the Kirby series. Please submit the costume, what class it's for, and how it works.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  1. Taranza
  2. Magolor

1. Dark Matter(Swordfighter)
  2. Heavy Lobster(Gunner)
  3. Void Termina(Brawler)

D

Deleted member

1. Tarzana
2. Magolor

1. Suzie (Gunner)
2. Knuckle Joe (Brawler)
3. Daroach (Brawler)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the assist trophy voting:
Tarzana 13
Magolor 10

So our assist trophy will be Tarzana.

And here are the options for mii costumes:
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Adeline
Tarzana
Gorimondo
Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP
Dark Matter
Heavy Lobster
Void Termina
@Darkonedagger
Suzie
Knuckle Joe
Daroach
PastaRorroKuma PastaRorroKuma
Clawroline
Chef Kawasaki
Hyness

So please vote for your top four most wanted options in order. Your own submission can’t be in first place but you can vote for as many of your own submissions as you would like.
My votes:
1. Dark Matter
2. Gorimondo
3. Heavy Lobster
4. Daroach

And here’s the next job:
Job #35: Submit A Kirby Echo Fighter
Submit an echo fighter from the Kirby series. Please submit your echo, who they’re an echo of, and any differences they may have.

1. Dark Matter
2. Gorimondo
3. Adelaine
4. Taranza

Job 35:
Galacta Knight (Meta Knight)

1656596177395.png

Galacta Knight is one of side characters from Kirby series and he is similar to Meta Knight, but he is stronger and quicker.

He is an echo fighter for Meta Knight and he is stronger and faster than him, but he has different attacks than his meta counterpart.
(However, he also has weak points just like Meta Knight).

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission will be Dark Dedede
3140D44A-D64B-4044-882D-CCD78D5C685B.jpeg

Representing the common occurrence of Dedede being possessed by darkness, Dark Dedede would (unlike the picture) still fight with his hammer although his attacks would be much quicker than Dedede’s while doing slightly less damage. He would also be more dark and serious than the original Dedede for obvious reasons and represent a common type of big bad from Kirby that hasn’t been playable before: darkness

He has some moves that are altered:
6450AE10-5186-4634-A6FF-9B001F658447.jpeg

His dash attack is changed so that a bunch of spikes appear from his stomach and protrude forward

His neutral special is also changed so that he fires a bunch of balls of darkness forward. It isn’t chargeable but pretty spammable
A8F1414B-EBD1-40C0-A11A-2DB09D980FEB.jpeg

His down special does less damage but can’t hurt him.

And finally his final smash changes to Swole Dedede. It’s a cinematic that starts with him swinging his hammer forward. In the cinematic he’s in his swole dedede form in the same boxing ring area as dedede’s final smash and repeatedly punches the opponent ending with one larger punch

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the mii costume voting:
Adeline 9
Tarzana 5
Gorimondo 7
Dark Matter 18
Heavy Lobster 6
Void Termina 0
Suzie 5
Knuckle Joe 0
Daroach 6
Clawroline 0
Chef Kawasaki 4
Hyness 0

So, Dark Matter, Adeline, Gorimondo, Heavy Lobster and Daroach will be our mii costumes!

Now onto the voting for echo fighters:
Which Echo Fighter Should Be Added? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

And the spirits job which will be the final one of Kirby's fighter pass:
Job #36: Submit A Kirby Spirit
Submit a spirit from the Kirby series. This is the template your spirit has to follow, although if you like you can add more to it:
Character
[image]
Class
Stage
Song
Opponent(s)
Rules

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Gnawcodile

Advanced
Stage: Tortimer Island
Song: Welcome to the New World! (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
Opponents: King K. Rool (Black Alt.)
Rules:
  • The enemy is giant
  • The enemy prefers up specials

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Star Block
Novice

Song: Green Greens (Game Boy)
Stage: Green Greens
Opponent: Kirby (Yellow, Steve hat) x 15
Rules: Stamina, all foes have 1 HP, Bomb crates spawn often

Dashing Super Guy
Ace

Opponent: Captain Falcon (green)
Stage: Omega Mementos (Persona 3)
Ally: Kirby (White)
Song: Gangplank Galleon (Brawl)
Rules: Both foe and ally like to taunt, ally doesn't digest the foe when using inhale.

Enhances to Dashing Super Guy (Regurgitated)
Legend

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  • Name: Taranza
  • Song: Taranza, Master of Puppetry
  • Stage: Green Greens
  • Opponent: Bayonetta and Robin(Male)
  • Rules: Defeat the main opponent to win(Bayonetta), Hostile Assist Trophies will appear(Taranza)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submissions:

Fatty Whale
1EDF7AD6-30F7-4D83-A7A8-56126E1847AD.jpeg

Ace
Stage: Pirate Ship (Final Destination)
Song: The Great Cave Offensive
Opponent: King Dedede (Blue)
Rules: The enemy is giant

Computer Virus
5568B203-1954-463A-96F1-139A9F63F88B.jpeg

Legend
Stage: Great Cave Offensive (Final Destination)
Song: The Great Cave Offensive
Opponents: Robin, Black Knight Mii, Red Ridley
Rules: Defeat each fighter individually, stamina battle, the enemies are hard to make flinch

Can you tell which kirby game I’ve played the most?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Galacta Knight will be added as the echo fighter. Now with that, we’ll move onto Starfox content for this game:

Job #37: Submit A Starfox Stage
Submit a new stage originating from the Starfox series. Please submit the stage, layout, and anything else about it.

Job 37:
Forever Train (Star Fox 64)
1656880051093.png

Forever Train is a transport system that travels through planet Macbeth and it's controlled by monkey conductor.

The layout would be similar to Spirit Tracks, but the wagons can detach themselves sometimes. Also the stage hazard is an invasion of Landmasters and Arwings that shoot at the players and they go away after while. The conductor is a cameo on this stage.

The conversation with Slippy and Peppy also appears as stage taunt for Star Fox characters.

The graphics themselves are updated to our modern day standarts, but they have similarties to Star Fox 64 3D's graphics.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FX Cruise

Based on the original Starwing and rendered in flickery Super FX glory, you fight upon 4 Arwings.
6C2616BD-532E-41B0-9340-BF8C9E139DE3.jpeg

Red: soft platforms, black: hard platforms

The arwings tilt slightly and the top arwing likes to occasionally "do a barrel roll!", which sends fighters on that platform down to the bottom platform. The arwings will occasionally change formation either clockwise or counter-clockwise by exactly one. Occasionally either the left, right, or top Arwing will drift off-screen, but will return before the next formation shift. The bottom Arwing will always have a hard base. Hazards appear in the background, but are purley cosmetic - if they go to the foreground they will always hit the Arwings, which makes them red and shake but does not deal damage, however the Arwings will usually shoot them down.

Somewhat similarly to Minecraft World, the background is randomly chosen at the beginning of the match, being either Corneria, Fortuna Sea, Asteroid Belt Route 3, Venom 2, Venom Lightning, Titania Storm, Sector X, or Out of This Dimension - the backgrounds will then change at random times in random orders, split up by a wavy effect, a corridor, and the ships activating hyperspeed boosters

You can occasionally see Stunt Race FX cars race across the ground (1 out of 1000 chance) - but they don't serve as hazards and clould easily evade view

The Star Fox Smash taunt can be activated, and is rendered with SNES graphics

The Omega and Battlefield forms are based on the gates you have to pass through in the original game as opposed to the arwings, but you can see them fly and fight in a non-circle formation in the background.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Everyone can submit up to four music tracks for Starfox starting now.

Well here are the options for Job #37 so please vote for your most wanted or top two most wanted options. You can vote for your own submission in this one.
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Forever Train
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario FX Cruise
@Darkonedagger Slot Machine
BlustersBest BlustersBest Aquas

My votes:
1. Aquas
2. Slot Machine

Job #38: Submit An Item For Starfox
Submit an item originating from the Starfox series. Please submit the item and explain its function.

Top Bottom