• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Expand-A-Franchise, Currently Expanding… Nothing!

Should the Mario series get an echo fighter?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright, with that we’re done with Donkey Kong content. Here’s our next job:

Job #15: Submit A Zelda Series Stage
Submit a stage for the Legend of Zelda. Please submit a location, the layout, and any stage hazards or cameos.

Here’s the echo fighter poll as well:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Finally, a franchise I know
Clock Town
Clock_Town.png

Yeah we already have a Majora stage but why not another one?
The image comes from a certain flash game that I forgot if its Smash Flash or Crusade, I think its a good stage and the clock tower is one of the most iconic places in the game.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Zelda Stage: Tal Tal Heights
Tal Tal Heights
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

In the very first handheld Zelda title, Link's Awakening, Link is out at sea but a storm sends him to the weird and wondrous world of Koholint Island. As Link journeys this island, he finds magical instruments, and then learns the truth of the island's origins: it being the dreams of the slumbering Wind Fish. In order to escape, he must play all seven instruments near the Wind Fish's egg and defeat its nightmare to escape. The Wind Fish's egg is the most prominent landmark on Koholint Island, and serves as a constant reminder to the player of their goal.

This is an 8-player designed stage, but with the sensibilities of stages like Temple. At the base are three dirt platforms: the one to the left can be passed through the bottom and is a walkoff but the other two are on the lightest-colored blocks, which serve as walls that can be wall jumped on to safety. Above the one to the left is one long platform that can be jumped up into, as does every other platform not the middle and right bottom ones. In the middle are three platforms hovering above, getting progressively shorter as they lead up to the Wind Fish's egg. The yellow stairs are entirely cosmetic, and cannot be climbed on. The area to the right has the more scattered platform layout: with three dirt platforms near each other and three sections of a broken bridge, the rightmost section having a walkoff. There are no damaging hazards on this stage, making for a fair fighting ground for a large amount of players, or a great place to practice a character's movement abilities.

Seagulls will often be seen flying in the background, as will Moblins and Octorocks in the distant mountaintops. Bat eyes will sometimes glare through the caves, and even Bowwow might be running around in the back!

Unlockable?: Yes (have Link awaken from a sleeping status without being attacked)

MUSIC:
Tal Tal Heights/Song of Awakening (Remix)
Overworld/Tal Tal Heights (Brawl)
Minish Woods (The Minish Cap) (Remix)
Dungeon Theme (Legend of Zelda) (Remix)
Time of the Falling Rain/Hyrule Castle (Link to the Past) (Remix)
Ravio's Theme (Link Between Worlds) (Remix)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Looks like we’re going to eventually be giving the series an echo. Well here are the options for Job #15. Please vote for your top three most wanted stages in order. You can only put your own submission in second or third place.
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Hero’s Resting Place
@Darkonedagger Death Mountain
cashregister9 cashregister9 Koholint Island
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Clock Town
Perkilator Perkilator Tal Tal Heights

My votes:
1. Clock Town
2. Death Mountain
3. Resting Place

Job #16: Submit An Item From The Legend of Zelda
Submit an item from the legend of zelda series. Please submit the item and explain its function.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Tal Tal Heights
  2. Death Mountain
  3. Clock Town
Item: Majora Mask
1654104040068.png
You will use the Majora Mask for limited time it would give you massive power but the controls would be erratic, after certain time the Mask will drop of your face.

Last edited:
Job 16:
Ice rod (Zelda)
1654185398582.png

Ice Rod is an item from Zelda series and it's a wand that shoots out ice projectiles at enemies or it makes ice-based magic.
The item debuted in A Link to the past game and it appears in Link between worlds and Breath of the wild as returning item.

In Smash, it would be ice-type item and if you use it, you could shoot out the Ice projectiles at opponents, freezing them to the bones. Also if you swing it, then it makes an icy hit that deals huge damage.

Votes:
1. Clock Town
2. Koholint Island
3. Resting Place

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For items I’ll submit Sand Rod. When used it causes a pillar of sand to appear which can act as a platform or keep an opponent from the ledge, although it requires good timing to use it like that. It can also damage opponents if it erupts from underneath them.

With that, here are the results of the Job #15 voting:
Hero’s Resting Place 4
Death Mountain 8
Koholint Island 2
Clock Town 11
Tal Tal Heights 11

So we have a tie between Clock Town and Tal Tal Heights. Here’s the poll to break the tie:

I’ll finish Job #16 as well now so here are the options for that. Please vote for your most wanted or top two most wanted options. You can vote for your own submission in this one.
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Majora’s Mask
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Ice Rod
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Sand Rod

My votes:
1. Ice Rod
2. Sand Rod

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the item voting:
Majora’s Mask 5
Ice Rod 10
Sand Rod 5

So Ice Rod will be added as an item. I’m also going to start music submissions so starting now you can submit up to four music tracks from the series. Please provide a link to the tracks. Also from now on music submissions will last just as long as we are expanding a series to try and speed this thread up just a bit.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the options for Job #17. Please vote for your top two or one most wanted in order, your own submission can be in first place e for this one.

Perkilator Perkilator Guardian
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Revali
@Darkonedagger Linkle

My votes:
1. Revali
2. Guardian

And here’s the next job:
Job #18: Submit A Legend of Zelda Mii Costume
Submit up to three Legend of Zelda mii costumes. Please submit the costume and explain what it’s for.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Linkle
  2. Guardian
Costumes:
  • Kolog Mask
  • Hero's Spirit Costume (Swordfighter), note that the costume is not just the armor but it changes the appearence of the Mii's to a skeleton.
  • Barbarian Armor (Brawler)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the assist trophy voting:
Guardian 13
Revali 9
Linkle 3

So, Guardian will be our assist trophy.

So, this isn’t related to the jobs or anything but I just realized… I should probably take the word “mini” out of this thread name. Like there is no way this is going to be that quick haha.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the assist trophy voting:
Guardian 13
Revali 9
Linkle 3

So, Guardian will be our assist trophy.

So, this isn’t related to the jobs or anything but I just realized… I should probably take the word “mini” out of this thread name. Like there is no way this is going to be that quick haha.
If you want to shorten the space between franchise you should try to include various quick jobs at the same time or one big and one small (like stage and music or mii costumes and spirits).

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
If you want to shorten the space between franchise you should try to include various quick jobs at the same time or one big and one small (like stage and music or mii costumes and spirits).
Thanks but I think I’m fine with this thread taking a bit more time than I originally expected

Anyways I’ll submit some music and mii costumes and then this job will finish soon:

Thunder Helm (Hat)
Lynel (Swordfighter)
Ganon (Swordfighter, uses his Link to the Past design and his trident)

1. Combat (Cadence of Hyrule)
2. Octavo Boss Battle (Cadence of Hyrule)
3. Clock Town (The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask)
4. Shop (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Everyone can submit another music track now if you would like

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the options for mii costumes:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Tingle (Gunner)
Tetra (Swordfighter)
Midna (Brawler)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Ghirahim (Swordfighter)
Octorok (Hat)
Mipha (Gunner)
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Korok (Mask)
Hero’s Shade (Swordfighter)
Barbarian Armor (Brawler)
@Darkonedagger
Linkle (Gunner)
Vaati (Gunner)
Old Man (Swordfighter)

So please vote for your four or three most wanted mii costumes in order. One of your own submissions can’t be in first place.

My votes:
1. Korok
2. Barbarian
3. Old Man
4. Vaati

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Demise (Ganondorf's Echo)
Demise would be very similar to Ganondorf with the exception of the Final Smash and some specials who works like old Custom Variations of Ganondorf's special moves.
  • Neutral Special: Works more like Warlock Thrust, being a huge explosion of dark magic.
  • Up Special: Works more like Dark Fist, dealing more damage instead of grabbing the opponent.​
  • Final Smash - The Imprisoned: Demise goes back to his sealed, more monstrous form, charging against the opponents in similar fashion to Beast Ganon.​

Top Bottom