• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Wheels:
Android 19 Head
See the source image

The Strongest Candy There Is
See the source image

(It's just the jawbreaker)

also I have an idea and it's kind of a long shot because it's a reference to dragon ball z abridged so would it be fine if I submitted it? Abridged is a parody web series but it's been referenced before by video games and probably by the anime before too so they're no stranger to referencing it

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
also I have an idea and it's kind of a long shot because it's a reference to dragon ball z abridged so would it be fine if I submitted it? Abridged is a parody web series but it's been referenced before by video games and probably by the anime before too so they're no stranger to referencing it
Depends what it is, if it was an original art asset probably not, but if it's something from the actual anime/manga that was recontextualised it should be fine.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Snake Way will be the second track and FazDude's items will be used

Wheels:
View attachment 363878
The Dragon Balls

View attachment 363879
Metamo-Ring

View attachment 363880
Zeno's Button

1. Magic Carpet
  2. Flying Nimbus
  3. Jet Squirrel
  4. Hover Car
  5. Shenron
1. Flying Nimbus
2. Jet Bike
3. Hover Car
4. Shenron
5. Time Machine

View attachment 363884
Capsule Corp wheels

View attachment 363886
Goku Symbol Wheel
1. Flying Nimbus
2. Hover Car
3. Shenron
4. Jet Bike
5. Time Machine

Wheel - Dragon Radar
1. Nimbus
2. Frieza's ship
3. Hover Car
4. Shenron
5.time machine

Wheels

Zeni Wheels
Wheels:
Android 19 Head
See the source image

The Strongest Candy There Is
See the source image

(It's just the jawbreaker)

1. The Strongest Candy There Is
  2. Android 19 Head
  3. Zeni wheels
  4. Dragon Radar
  5. Goku symbol wheels
  6. Capsule Corp logo wheels
  7. Zeno's Button
  8. Metamo Ring
  9. Dragon Balls
Please vote for your top 4
Normal Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

1. Tank
  2. Cube = 1
  3. Freiza's Hoverpod = 1
  4. Mighty Mouse = 1
  5. House-Wagon = 2
  6. Jet Squirrel = 2
  7. Attack Ball = 3
  8. Bulma's Capsule = 3
  9. Time Machine = 5
  10. Magic Carpet = 7
  11. Freiza's Spaceship = 7
  12. Hover Car = 16
  13. Jet Bike = 15
  14. Shenron = 21
  15. Flying Nimbus = 30
The #WheellessBikeSweep is upon us, Jet Bike; Shenron; and The Flying Nimbus will be added - as will the wheelless kart Hover Car.

D

Deleted member

1. Dragon Ball
2. Goku Symbol
3. Dragon Radar
4. Capsule Corp Logo

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Skins
Driving School Piccolo

Suit Goku

Windbreaker Vegeta

SSG Trunks

Mecha Frieza

Also I didn't include it in my lineup but if anyone submits Trunks disguised as Mighty Mask that would be sick

1. Dragon Balls
2. Goku Symbol
3. Capsule Corp Symbol
4. Dragon Radar

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Skins
Driving School Piccolo

Suit Goku

Windbreaker Vegeta

SSG Trunks

Mecha Frieza

Handsome Buu
Also I didn't include it in my lineup but if anyone submits Trunks disguised as Mighty Mask that would be sick

1. Dragon Balls
2. Goku Symbol
3. Capsule Corp Symbol
4. Dragon Radar
I will allow handsome Buu, but just keep in mind that it'd be a face-change-only skin in a game where characters are mostly seen from behind

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I will allow handsome Buu, but just keep in mind that it'd be a face-change-only skin in a game where characters are mostly seen from behind
Yeah I didn't think about that lol, it's really hard to find anything for him that isn't a skeleton change since his design is already perfect. I'll remove it

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Dragon Ball
2. Dragon radar
3. Android 19 head
4. Capsule corp logo

Costumes:
Biker Goku

Scouter Vegeta

Long Hair Trunks
As the Scouter is one of the items I'm not sure I can approve your Vegeta skin - I guess it'd depend on whether FazDude FazDude intended for it to be directly worn or just float around the racer.

FazDude

Smash Master
As the Scouter is one of the items I'm not sure I can approve your Vegeta skin - I guess it'd depend on whether FazDude FazDude intended for it to be directly worn or just float around the racer.
I was intending for the latter. Multiple scouters exist in DBZ canon, though, so I think having Vegeta wear one would work as well.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Dragon Ball
2. Dragon radar
3. Android 19 head
4. Capsule corp logo

Costumes:
Biker Goku

Scouter Vegeta

Long Hair Trunks
Skins
Driving School Piccolo

Suit Goku

Windbreaker Vegeta

SSG Trunks

Mecha Frieza

1. Dragon Balls
2. Goku Symbol
3. Capsule Corp Symbol
4. Dragon Radar
Buu's skin will be chocolate by default

Goku
  1. Super Saiyan
  2. Suit
  3. Biker
Vegeta
  1. Super Saiyan Blue
  2. Scouter
  3. Windbreaker
Frieza
  1. Golden Frieza
  2. Mecha Frieza
Piccolo
  1. Turban
  2. Driving School
Trunks
  1. Dragon Ball Super
  2. Long Hair
  3. SSG

1. The Strongest Candy There Is
  2. Zeno's Button
  3. Metamo Ring
  4. Zeni wheels = 3
  5. Android 19 Head = 4
  6. Capsule Corp logo wheels = 8
  7. Dragon Radar = 14
  8. Goku symbol wheels = 18
  9. Dragon Balls = 19
The Dragon Radar, Goku Symbol Wheels, and Dragon Balls will be added

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a preschool and/or educational franchise!

Please submit a preschool and/or educational franchise! This can be basically anything as long as it's either A. aimed at an under-7 audience, B. openly teaches about factual and/or moral subjects, or C. both - hell, we could even try to work something out of a non-fictional documentary or nature show! Please include an image and the first 3 racers

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I was super close to submitting Peppa Pig for this, and while I will probably vote for her if she gets submitted...

Animal Planet - Gorilla, Panda, Penguin

photorealistic animals = funnee. Wheels could be a little hard but vehicles and racers should be easy if very competitive. Costumes may have to be original.

Last edited:
Peppa Pig
1668940099985.png
Peppa Pig is a british children TV show series and it's about Peppa, who is a pig that likes to spend time with her family and her friends. Each episode teaches kids about life and it's moments.
This show became so popular that many children & adults can recognize this show. After the show's success, the franchise has spawned many books, toys and even video games.

Racers:
1. Peppa Pig (The protagonist)
2. George (her brother)
3. Daddy Pig (A funny choice)

I'm submitting Peppa Pig because it's one of very popular preschool TV shows and it would be funny to see Peppa racing with Goku & Homer on Aperture Science Labs track.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Peppa Pig is a british children TV show series and it's about Peppa, who is a pig that likes to spend time with her family and her friends. Each episode teaches kids about life and it's moments.
This show became so popular that many children & adults can recognize this show. After the show's success, the franchise has spawned many books, toys and even video games.

Racers:
1. Peppa Pig (The protagonist)
2. George (her brother)
3. Daddy Pig (A funny choice)

I'm submitting Peppa Pig because it's one of very popular preschool TV shows and it would be funny to see Peppa racing with Goku & Homer on Aperture Science Labs track.
Would be funny if the characters were their accurate sizes.

In real life, they would be pretty big
(it turns out that Peppa Pig is 7 feet 1 inch tall.)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Funny thing is, the image used to announced the job was from a Reddit post talking about a PBS Kids platform fighter funny enough. Similar to a certain thread here…now onto my submission, I have been waiting for this job.

Education/preschool franchise:

PAW Patrol

B59C7756-CAED-4CA8-A90E-2AB502D74810.jpeg

Debuting in 2013, this Nick Jr/Spin Master IP has made waves in the preschool world. This would be tons of fun to add for sure. After all, there’s a sequel coming out for the PAW Patrol movie as well as a spinoff series for Rubble coming soon. The perfect meme and preschool audience attracting choice to get the kiddos into Drifting Dimensions.

Characters:

Ryder (the human leader of the team)

Chase (the police dog)

Everest (a pup who joined later on, was not initally there, plus a female rep)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

81ECBwS-AgL._RI_.jpg

Lazy Town
An educational kids show with a large meme following. The colorful cast of characters are prime for a kart racers.
Characters: Sportacus, Stephanie, and of coruse, Robbie Rotten

I wanted to submit Blues Clues but I figure this gave us more room for content

Last edited by a moderator:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Cool Math Games

This is maybe stretching the definition of “educational” but the site is intended as a way of teaching kids logic and puzzle solving skills and is extremely beloved by a whole generation. A lot of the characters from the series have been used plenty of times to promote the website sorta like mascots so the site definitely has a sense of identity in regards to it’s characters.
Characters:
1. Papa
2. Fireboy & Watergirl
3. Duck

Baysha

Smash Ace
1200px-Great_game.jpg

Blue's Clues

One of the biggest preschool shows around, Blue's Clues involves the playful dog Blue that leaves "clues" for the host of the show to figure out what Blue is telling them. The show provides a range of charmingly surreal locations in the signature "young kids show" way that can provide a good batch of content for the game. The biggest hurdle I can see is the vehicle portion, but I think we can find enough to squeeze in.

Racers will be: Steve and Blue, The Spice Family, and Periwinkle

Top Bottom