• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit an explicitly adults-only franchise!

Please submit a franchise that is explicitly for adults only! I'm not talking a borderline case like 80s PG movies; FNAF; or the Simpsons, I'm talking about a big fat R or M rating. Something with extreme violence or what have you.

HOWEVER, please note that this content will still have to be kept E10+, so we can't have Walter White throwing around meth as an item or Pennywise driving a giant bloody child hand, sorry.

Please include an image and 3 characters

Last edited:
Adult franchise submission:
Grand theft auto
1669538921276.png
Grand theft auto (GTA) is a video game series made by Rockstar, which is subsidiary of Take two interactive and it revolves around people like CJ, who are stealing the cars and doing random activities (or even crime) and they need to avoid being caught by police.

Grand Theft Auto is one of most iconic adult games of all time and it is popular among gaming communities. Heck, even GTA 3 started to whole "open world game" thing and it nearly changed the whole gaming history.

Racers:
  • CJ (Grand theft auto San andreas)
  • Tommy Vercetti (GTA Vice city)
  • Franklin Clinton (Grand theft auto V)

I feel that GTA should be represented somehow in DriDim since many gamers or people who don't play games have heard about this franchise, making it one of most recognizable video game franchises of all time.
Also I think it would be funny to see CJ in this game.

FazDude

Smash Master
Adults Franchise: Halo (Master Chief, Cortana, Albiter)

Honestly, I’m not that big on Halo, and I’m not even sure if it’ll count due to the series’ latest entries being T-rated, but most of the games released in the classic era of the series were M-rated. Plus, the franchise is wildly popular, enjoying a lot of new content to this day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Adults Franchise: Halo

Honestly, I’m not that big on Halo, and I’m not even sure if it’ll count due to the series’ latest entries being T-rated, but most of the games released in the classic era of the series were M-rated. Plus, the franchise is wildly popular, enjoying a lot of new content to this day.
You have to submit the three characters

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mortal Kombat

The series that helped kick off the discussion of a videogame ratings system in the first place! Even though it's gory in gameplay, there's almost zero actual "kombat" in a kart racer, so we hardly even have to censor anything.

The first three characters would be Scorpion, Goro, and Liu Kang.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Helluva Boss
1669571155929.png

Just cut the swearing, horniness, and blood. I believe we should be good! The character designs are excellent and would be very fun to play as even without the adult theming of the show (besides, of course, the whole “being in hell thing” and likely still using murder weapons and such as the items). I’m sure we could also include Hazbin Hotel content if that isn’t considered crossover territory. The starter characters would be Blitzø, Loona, and M & M (Moxxie and Millie)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

02-got-seasons-recap-illo.w1100.h733.jpg

Game of Thrones (Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, the Knight King)

I'm not the biggest fan of this series. But for a time it was the biggest show in the world. The recent spin off has got people talking about the seirss again. We don' really have a traditional fantasy series yet, and I think that could lead to some really cool tracks. Plus who doesn't wanna see Homer Simpson or Sans ride a Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

Baysha

Smash Ace

Mad Max

A series of popular movies that features various post-apocalyptic cars and vehicles heavily influenced by heavy metal music. One of the most unique car-focused media out there. The series is also well-known for having a guy with a guitar that is also a flamethrower who rides on a car with a huge amount of speakers hooked up to it. So there's also that.

The characters would be Max Rockatansky, Immortan Joe, and The Doof Warrior

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
A lot of the good adult franchises have been submitted but...it's time for another fun animated franchise aimed towards adults...

South Park

south-park-ob1jpg-a808ca.jpg

Probably one of the most iconic animated shows for adults out there that has parodied most of pop culture. The show is most famous for its crude humor as well as its relation to the real world. I also believe this will be the first Viacom owned property to be in DriDim as well. There's potential here for some funny racers, karts, tracks, costumes, etc. It would be funny if South Park joined DriDim as we have The Simpsons in the game so this would be a funny juxtaposition to that as well.

The first 3 racers will be:

Eric Cartman (One of the main characters.)

Kenny (He's just there to race to be prone to death on the track.)

Randy (He's just really funny, he also cameo'd in the new Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers movie as well.)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cat's Skin will be his Hula outfit, while the Things' skin will be colour swapped

Breaking Bad (Walter and Jesse, Saul Goodman, Los Pollos Hermanos Chicken Mascots)
Adult franchise submission:
Grand theft auto
View attachment 364290
Grand theft auto (GTA) is a video game series made by Rockstar, which is subsidiary of Take two interactive and it revolves around people like CJ, who are stealing the cars and doing random activities (or even crime) and they need to avoid being caught by police.

Grand Theft Auto is one of most iconic adult games of all time and it is popular among gaming communities. Heck, even GTA 3 started to whole "open world game" thing and it nearly changed the whole gaming history.

Racers:
  • CJ (Grand theft auto San andreas)
  • Tommy Vercetti (GTA Vice city)
  • Franklin Clinton (Grand theft auto V)

I feel that GTA should be represented somehow in DriDim since many gamers or people who don't play games have heard about this franchise, making it one of most recognizable video game franchises of all time.
Also I think it would be funny to see CJ in this game.
Gonna resubmit Twisted Metal:
View attachment 364294
Racers: Needles Kane, Mr. Grimm, and Calypso
Yakuza/Like A Dragon

Kiryu Kazuma
Goro Majima
Haruka Sawamura
Adults Franchise: Halo (Master Chief, Cortana, Albiter)

Rick and Morty

View attachment 364298

Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon of Adult Swim,the cartoon tell stories of an old man that travel dimensional worlds,his grandson and a family of duo.

Characters:Rick,Morty and Mr. Poopb***hole
Mortal Kombat

The series that helped kick off the discussion of a videogame ratings system in the first place! Even though it's gory in gameplay, there's almost zero actual "kombat" in a kart racer, so we hardly even have to censor anything.

The first three characters would be Scorpion, Goro, and Liu Kang.

Danganronpa
I think this counts as Danganronpa has quite lot of deaths and some characters being mentally messed up to the point of killing other people. Also, despair bear ruins everything.

The first three characters will be Monokuma, Makoto Naegi, and Shuichi Saihara
Metal Gear Solid

Characters: Solid Snake, Raiden (his cyborg form), Liquid Snake
Helluva Boss
View attachment 364307

Just cut the swearing, horniness, and blood. I believe we should be good! The character designs are excellent and would be very fun to play as even without the adult theming of the show (besides, of course, the whole “being in hell thing” and likely still using murder weapons and such as the items). I’m sure we could also include Hazbin Hotel content if that isn’t considered crossover territory. The starter characters would be Blitzø, Loona, and M & M (Moxxie and Millie)
God of War
View attachment 364319
Kratos, Zeus, and Atreus
View attachment 364327
Game of Thrones (Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, the Knight King)

I'm not the biggest fan of this series. But for a time it was the biggest show in the world. The recent spin off has got people talking about the seirss again. We don' really have a traditional fantasy series yet, and I think that could lead to some really cool tracks. Plus who doesn't wanna see Homer Simpson or Sans ride a Dragon

Mad Max

A series of popular movies that features various post-apocalyptic cars and vehicles heavily influenced by heavy metal music. One of the most unique car-focused media out there. The series is also well-known for having a guy with a guitar that is also a flamethrower who rides on a car with a huge amount of speakers hooked up to it. So there's also that.

The characters would be Max Rockatansky, Immortan Joe, and The Doof Warrior
IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE
THERE IS ONLY WAR

Warhammer 40k

Warhammer is a tabletop war game series, this series if not the progenitor then definitely helped popularize the concept of the grimdark genre

the 3 characters would be Captain Titus, Imotekh the Storm Lord and Grimskull
A lot of the good adult franchises have been submitted but...it's time for another fun animated franchise aimed towards adults...

South Park

View attachment 364347

Probably one of the most iconic animated shows for adults out there that has parodied most of pop culture. The show is most famous for its crude humor as well as its relation to the real world. I also believe this will be the first Viacom owned property to be in DriDim as well. There's potential here for some funny racers, karts, tracks, costumes, etc. It would be funny if South Park joined DriDim as we have The Simpsons in the game so this would be a funny juxtaposition to that as well.

The first 3 racers will be:

Eric Cartman (One of the main characters.)

Kenny (He's just there to race to be prone to death on the track.)

Randy (He's just really funny, he also cameo'd in the new Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers movie as well.)
  1. South Park
  2. Warhammer 40K
  3. Mad Max
  4. Game of Thrones
  5. God of War
  6. Helluva Boss
  7. Metal Gear Solid
  8. Danganronpa
  9. Mortal Kombat
  10. Rick and Morty
  11. Halo
  12. Yakuza