• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Growth Egg
  2. Potion - 1
  3. Comet - 4
  4. Bomb - 7
  5. Ozma - 9
  6. Crystals - 14

Ozma and Crystal wheels will be added!

1. Crystals
2. Comet
3. Potion Bottle

Skin for Cloud:

Cloudy Wolf/Advent Attire Cloud

View attachment 372151
PS1 Cloud
Cloud skin submission:
Dress Cloud (Second dress) (Final Fantasy VII remake)
View attachment 372153

1. Bomb wheels
2. Meteor wheels
3. Crystals
  1. Dress Cloud
  2. PS1 Cloud
  3. Advent Children Cloud

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a franchise without racers!
Please submit a franchise that would have no racers! There needs to be 21 items, please detail what 12 items are in the place of the racers and skins, as well as any other distribution info needed. Please note that if you want to submit a franchise with vehicles that have no drivers (Pixar Cars for example), You can add an invisible racer who wouldn't contribute to the overall content count. Please include either the 3 first vehicles or the 3 first tracks and their songs depending on which you have more of

Last edited:
Vehicle-only franchise:
Transformers (Hasbro/Takara TOMY)
1684399916711.png
Transformers is a toyline franchise made by japanese toy company Takara and american toy company Hasbro. Transformers is about alien robots, who came on Earth because of the war that appeared on planet Cybertron. The robots had an ability to transform into cars and other vehicles in order to be unnoticed by humans (I mean, some of people in the series don't mind see their true forms).

Transformers became a huge pop culture phenomenon after the success of the toylines, causing the franchise to spawn many movies, cartoons, video games and etc. Plus, it's considered as Hasbro's flagship franchise due to being one of most popular Hasbro franchises that many people know around the world.

First vehicles:
1. Optimus Prime (1987 design) (Kart)
2. Bumblebee (2007 design) (Kart)
3. Starscream (Wheelless bike)

Content ratio:
16 vehicles
2 wheels
3 race tracks

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Franchise without racers:

Bob the Builder

IMG_9125.jpeg

I know I don’t really like Mattel anymore as a company but I feel we are still lacking in preschool franchises. Bob the Builder is yet another big pop cultural phenomenon for sure that’s been around since 1998. I believe it’s getting another reboot from Mattel so…hey, perfect timing. It’s also on Paramount+ too so there’s that as well. However, I would feel the only thing we would be missing out on in this season is seeing Bob as a racer but in the various Bob the Builder shows, the vehicles drive themselves. All the vehicles will be voiced like the Thomas vehicles as they do talk. Also, there will be an invisible racer as well.

First 3 vehicles:

Scoop, Muck, Dizzy (it’s funny since these are the first three vehicles mentioned in the original Bob the Builder theme song)

Content:

14 vehicles
4 tracks
3 wheels

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Vehicle-only franchise:
View attachment 372191
Transformers is a toyline franchise made by japanese toy company Takara and american toy company Hasbro. Transformers is about alien robots, who came on Earth because of the war that appeared on planet Cybertron. The robots had an ability to transform into cars and other vehicles in order to be unnoticed by humans (I mean, some of people in the series don't mind see their true forms).

Transformers became a huge pop culture phenomenon after the success of the toylines, causing the franchise to spawn many movies, cartoons, video games and etc. Plus, it's considered as Hasbro's flagship franchise due to being one of most popular Hasbro franchises that many people know around the world.

Content ratio:
16 vehicles
2 wheels
3 race tracks

Bob the Builder

View attachment 372192

I know I don’t really like Mattel anymore as a company but I feel we are still lacking in preschool franchises. Bob the Builder is yet another big pop cultural phenomenon for sure that’s been around since 1998. I believe it’s getting another reboot from Mattel so…hey, perfect timing. However, I would feel the only thing we would be missing out on in this season is seeing Bob as a racer but in the various Bob the Builder shows, the vehicles drive themselves.

Content:

14 vehicles
4 tracks
3 wheels
I've edited the submission criteria slightly - could you please submit the first 3 Transformers and Bob the Builder vehicles?

My Little Pony - First 3 vehicles: G4 Rainbow Dash, G4 Fluttershy, G1 Smooze

About time we did this one. We'll have ponies from all gens, and possibly some vehicles and non-horses too. They'll be voiced like the Thomas vehicles. Would include invisible racer.

1. 15 vehicles (one of which will be a crossover pony!)
  2. 4 tracks
  3. 2 wheels

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I've edited the submission criteria slightly - could you please submit the first 3 Transformers and Bob the Builder vehicles?

My Little Pony - First 3 vehicles: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, G1 Smooze

About time we did this one. We'll have ponies from all gens, and possibly some vehicles and non-horses too. They'll be voiced like the Thomas vehicles. Would include invisible racer.

2. 6 tracks
  3. 1 wheel
Just fixed it (no pun intended)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Burnout

Was just playing one of the older games & think this could be an interesting theme, would feature more cartoonish knockoffs of real cars like series is known for & re-imagined versions of iconic locations.

Vehicles dont need to be from Paradise in particular but the wiki page here does give a good idea of what is eligible.
https://burnout.fandom.com/wiki/Vehicles_(Burnout_Paradise)

Carson Hot Rod Coupe
Hunter Takedown 4x4
Krieger Racing WTR

16 Vehicles
5 Tracks

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Grand Theft Auto

One of the best selling things of all time. This series does have some fun characters, but I'm willing to forgo them for the incredible music and vehicle selection.

The first three vehicles will be the Tailgater, the Bodhi, and the Bagger.

Content ratio:
3 tracks (are licensed songs okay? There are more than enough original songs so it's ok if not)
18 vehicles

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Vehicle Only Franchise: Carmageddon
Carmageddon_Logo.png

Vehicles

Red Eagle.png

Red Eagle (Kart)

twisted.jpeg

Twister (Kart

118279-hi.jpg

Hevy Impaler (Kart)
  • 4 tracks
  • 20 vehicles (There's like, a LOT to choose from!)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cloud's skin will be - by removing my vote for PS1 - Advent
Vehicle-only franchise:
View attachment 372191

First vehicles:
1. Optimus Prime (1987 design) (Kart)
2. Bumblebee (2007 design) (Kart)
3. Starscream (Wheelless bike)

Content ratio:
16 vehicles
2 wheels
3 race tracks

Bob the Builder

View attachment 372192

I know I don’t really like Mattel anymore as a company but I feel we are still lacking in preschool franchises. Bob the Builder is yet another big pop cultural phenomenon for sure that’s been around since 1998. I believe it’s getting another reboot from Mattel so…hey, perfect timing. It’s also on Paramount+ too so there’s that as well. However, I would feel the only thing we would be missing out on in this season is seeing Bob as a racer but in the various Bob the Builder shows, the vehicles drive themselves. All the vehicles will be voiced like the Thomas vehicles as they do talk. Also, there will be an invisible racer as well.

First 3 vehicles:

Scoop, Muck, Dizzy (it’s funny since these are the first three vehicles mentioned in the original Bob the Builder theme song)

Content:

14 vehicles
4 tracks
3 wheels

My Little Pony - First 3 vehicles: G4 Rainbow Dash, G4 Fluttershy, G1 Smooze

2. 4 tracks
  3. 2 wheels
Burnout

Was just playing one of the older games & think this could be an interesting theme, would feature more cartoonish knockoffs of real cars like series is known for & re-imagined versions of iconic locations.

Vehicles dont need to be from Paradise in particular but the wiki page here does give a good idea of what is eligible.
https://burnout.fandom.com/wiki/Vehicles_(Burnout_Paradise)

Carson Hot Rod Coupe
Hunter Takedown 4x4
Krieger Racing WTR

16 Vehicles
5 Tracks
Cars

View attachment 372193

Cars is an animated movie series of Pixar,the movies have the main character Lighting McQueen,a famous racing car that was stuck on Radiator Springs. (My summary is not very good)

Characters:Lighting McQueen,Mater and Doc Hudson

Content
-16 racers
-3 tracks
-2 Wheels
Vehicles Only: Monster Jam

This one's pretty much all vehicles, with the first three (Grave Digger, Monster Mutt, and Dragon) being the most iconic. However, any truck from MJ history would be eligble!
  • 20 vehicles
  • 1 track
View attachment 372194
Star Trek
A series known for its iconic ships, this could pull from both heroic ships and enemy ships and anything that could count as a vehicle
Starship Enterprise (TOS)
USS Voyager
Borg Cube

18 Vehicles
3 Tracks
In that case my submission will be Lego

Comes with 2 tracks, 4 vehicles, 4 wheels and 11 crossover skins. The first three skins are LEGO Batman (movie design), LEGO Mario and LEGO Yoda. All skins will be for characters who already have minifigures of them.
Grand Theft Auto

One of the best selling things of all time. This series does have some fun characters, but I'm willing to forgo them for the incredible music and vehicle selection.

The first three vehicles will be the Tailgater, the Bodhi, and the Bagger.

Content ratio:
3 tracks (are licensed songs okay? There are more than enough original songs so it's ok if not)
18 vehicles
Rollercoaster Tycoon

16 Vehicles
2 Tracks
3 Wheels

Bumper Car

Corkscrew Coaster Car

Spinning Wild Mouse Car

(All are Karts)
Vehicle Only Franchise: Carmageddon
View attachment 372214
Vehicles

View attachment 372215
Red Eagle (Kart)

View attachment 372216
Twister (Kart

View attachment 372218
Hevy Impaler (Kart)
  • 4 tracks
  • 20 vehicles (There's like, a LOT to choose from!)
  1. Carmageddon
  2. Rollercoaster Tycoon
  3. GTA 5
  4. Lego
  5. Star Trek
  6. Monster Jam
  7. Cars
  8. Burnout
  9. My Little Pony
  10. Bob the Builder
  11. Transformers
Please vote for your top 5

1. 3
  2. 3
  3. 2
  4. 1
  5. 1

Mamboo07 Mamboo07 Please note that the amount of Carmageddon content will be modified if it wins, since your ratio goes over 21

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a vehicles-only mini-franchise with real vehicles!

Please submit a vehicles only franchise with real world vehicles! This can be a brand name, or a general public domain concept. Animals/steeds are not allowed, nor are novelty vehicles made to look like fictional vehicles. Please include the 3 vehicles. You can submit a franchise already in the current voting, but it will be removed if it wins

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The 19th Century - Penny Farthing, Steam Car, Artificial Albatross (all karts)

I've wanted a penny fathing in this game since we started. Since all these vehicles have really large wheels, it's fun for showing off any wheels you particularly like.

1. Lego
  2. Cars
  3. My Little Pony
  4. Monster Jam
  5. Transformers
Honourable mention to Bob the Builder, which would be an awesome season, but we can't really do it without Bob and Spud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Lego
2. Cars
3. Transformers
4. Star Trek
5. Monster Jam

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini franchise:
Cadillac
1684486194534.png
Cadillac is a an american car company founded by William Murphy, Lemuel Bowen and Henry M. Leland in 1902 and it's a division of General Motors company.

Cars:
Cadillac Eldorado 1959 (Kart)
1684486434506.png

Cadillac Eldorado 1970 (Kart)
1684486518284.png

2003 Cadillac CTS (Kart)
1684486647121.png

(I mean, it would be cool to see Mario or TMNT driving the cadillac cars)

1. Transformers, roll out
2. Cars
3. Lego
4. MLP
5. Burnout

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Transformers
2. Monster Jam
3. Pixar’s Cars
4. LEGO
5. My Little Pony

Real-Life Vehicles Only Franchise:

Ferrari

IMG_9132.jpeg

I did put down this car brand as one of the brands I wanted to receive a mini-season. After all, this brand is well known for their fast cars given their super speed. I don’t own a Ferrari since I don’t think I’m capable of owning a sports car but Ferrari is one of my favorite car brands due to their super cool looking cars and some have been even used for auto racing. Ferrari will be happy to promote their brand of cars right here in Drifting Dimensions!

Vehicles:

1948–1950 Ferrari 166MM (Kart)

IMG_9133.jpeg

1975–1980 Ferrari 312T (Kart)

IMG_9134.jpeg

2023 Ferrari Roma (Kart)

IMG_9136.jpeg

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
It doesn't seem to doing too well in voting rn so I'll resubmit GTA for the real-world vehicles job. Plus there's more of a chance at expansion this way!
The three vehicles will be the Tailgater, the Bodhi, and the Bagger.
1. Cars
2. Lego

Abstain on other three, the other submissions seem awesome I just really want these two

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The 19th Century - Penny Farthing, Steam Car, Artificial Albatross (all karts)

I've wanted a penny fathing in this game since we started. Since all these vehicles have really large wheels, it's fun for showing off any wheels you particularly like.

1. Lego
  2. Cars
  3. My Little Pony
  4. Monster Jam
  5. Transformers
Honourable mention to Bob the Builder, which would be an awesome season, but we can't really do it without Bob and Spud.
  1. GTA 5
  2. Monster Jam
  3. Burnout
  4. Lego
  5. Bob the Builder
Experimental Engines
View attachment 372219
Leyat Hélica (Kart)

View attachment 372220
Porsche Type 2696 PEP (Kart)

View attachment 372221
Brutus (Kart)
Mini franchise:
Cadillac is a an american car company founded by William Murphy, Lemuel Bowen and Henry M. Leland in 1902 and it's a division of General Motors company.

Cars:
Cadillac Eldorado 1959 (Kart)
View attachment 372224

Cadillac Eldorado 1970 (Kart)
View attachment 372225

2003 Cadillac CTS (Kart)
View attachment 372226

(I mean, it would be cool to see Mario or TMNT driving the cadillac cars)

1. Transformers, roll out
2. Cars
3. Lego
4. MLP
5. Burnout
1. Transformers
2. Monster Jam
3. Pixar’s Cars
4. LEGO
5. My Little Pony

Real-Life Vehicles Only Franchise:

Ferrari

View attachment 372227

I did put down this car brand as one of the brands I wanted to receive a mini-season. After all, this brand is well known for their fast cars given their super speed. I don’t own a Ferrari since I don’t think I’m capable of owning a sports car but Ferrari is one of my favorite car brands due to their super cool looking cars and some have been even used for auto racing. Ferrari will be happy to promote their brand of cars right here in Drifting Dimensions!

Vehicles:

1948–1950 Ferrari 166MM (Kart)

View attachment 372228

1975–1980 Ferrari 312T (Kart)

View attachment 372230

2023 Ferrari Roma (Kart)

View attachment 372231
GTA
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Burnout
Carmageddon
Cars

Toyota Racing

F1

Nascar

Baja 1000
It doesn't seem to doing too well in voting rn so I'll resubmit GTA for the real-world vehicles job. Plus there's more of a chance at expansion this way!

1. Cars
2. Lego

Abstain on other three, the other submissions seem awesome I just really want these two
Vehicle only mini franchise: OutRun

Ferrari Testarosa (Kart)

BMW 3 (Kart)

KTM 250 Enduro Sport (Bike)
Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini Aventador

Lamborghini Urus

I just like the idea of Mario or Bugs Bunny riding around in a top of the range sports car
1. Cars
2. Transformers
3. Burnout
4. Monster Jam
5. LEGO

Bolliger & Mabillard

One of the most prolific and popular coaster manufacturer's out there. B&M specializes in some iconic coaster designs

Dive Coaster Kart

Hyper Coaster Kart

Floorless Coaster Kart
  1. Bolliger and Mabillard
  2. Lamborghini
  3. Outrun
  4. Toyota Racing
  5. Ferarri
  6. Cadilac
  7. Experimental Engines
  8. The 19th Century
Please vote for your top 4
  1. 4
  2. 3
  3. 2
  4. 1

1. Star Trek - 1
  2. Carmageddon - 2
  3. Bob the Builder - 3
  4. My Little Pony - 5
  5. Rollercoaster Tycoon - 6
  6. GTA 5 - 6
  7. Burnout - 10
  8. Monster Jam - 10
  9. Lego - 16
  10. Transformers - 18
  11. Cars - 23
Kachow! Lightning McQueen and his car-mrades are taking the track, courtesy of DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 ! The first 3 cars will be Lightning, Mater, and Doc Hudson. This series will also introduce the invisible racer!

1. 16 vehicles
  2. 3 tracks
  3. 2 wheels

Top Bottom