• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Lavatory
  2. Swamp Beast
  3. White Stallion
  4. Bull
  5. FFAPD
  6. Anthrax
  7. Great Terror
Wheels
View attachment 367845
Onion Layer

View attachment 367846
Waffles (Round with butter and syrup)
  1. Lavatory Kart
  2. Dragon
  3. Donkey Head
  4. Onion Carriage
  5. Cupcake Horse
  6. Donkey Ride
  7. Swamp Beast

1. Ogre Fart - Oil Tank
  2. BEWARE OGRE sign - Tacks
  3. Happily Ever After Potion - Flame Power
  4. Frog Balloon - Exploding Traffic Light
  5. Mud Shower - Homing Missile
  6. Slug - Dummy Wheel
  7. Magic Mirror Face - Speed Bomb
  8. Onion - Ice Crystal
  9. Lavatory - Force Field

Wheel: Ball of Bodily Fluids (Contains earwax, boogers, hair, pus, and a very small portion of nose blood, mashed into a wheel)
Magic Mirror Wheels

Far Far Away Idol Logo Wheels

Jack Horner Stained Glass Wheels

1. Ogre Sign
  2. Jack Horner Stained Glass
  3. Far Far Away Idol logo
  4. Magic Mirror
  5. Ball of Bodily Fluids
  6. Waffles
  7. Onions
Please vote for your top 3
Normal Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule

My items will be used by default

1. Anthrax = 1
  2. Bull = 4
  3. Great Terror = 5
  4. FFAPD Wagon = 7
  5. Donkey Bike = 7
  6. Donkey = 8
  7. Cupcake Horse = 9
  8. Swamp Beast = 10
  9. Fairy God Mother's Carriage = 11
  10. White Stalion Donkey = 13
  11. Donkey Head Car = 14
  12. Dragon = 17
  13. Lavatory Kart = 20
  14. Onion Carriage = 23
We will add the Onion Carriage, Lavatory Kart, Dragon, and the Donkey Head Car. Does that mean we now have "Meet Dave" representation?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Jack Horner Stained Glass
  2. Far Far Away Idol logo
  3. Ball of Bodily Fluids = 3
  4. Magic Mirror = 5
  5. Waffles = 14
  6. Ogre Sign = 16
  7. Onions = 20
The Shrek wheels will be Onions, Waffles, and the Ogre Sign!

Book Shrek

Human Fiona

1. Bodily Fluids
  2. Onions
  3. Waffles
  1. Ogre Sign
  2. Onion
  3. Waffles
Knight Shrek
View attachment 367881

Ghost Farquaad
View attachment 367882
View attachment 367883
T Pose Shrek
He's just in that pose with that blank expression the entire race.
  1. Ogre Sign
  2. Magic Mirror
  3. Onions
Donkey Skin: Pony Donkey

Based on Donkey's horse form from Shrek 2, but pony-sized (mainly to fit his regular skeleton)

Felis Catus in Moccasins Skin: Alternate Reality

Gingy Skin: Zombie
1. Onion
2. Waffle
3. Sign

Swimsuit Shrek & Swimsuit Fiona

Zombie Donkey

Marriage Outfit Farquaad

Shrek
  1. Swimsuit
  2. T-Pose
  3. Knight
  4. Human
  5. Book
Please vote for your top 2
Normal Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Fiona
  1. Swimsuit
  2. Human
Donkeh
  1. White Stallion
  2. Zombie
Farquaad
  1. Marriage
  2. Ghost
  3. Zombie
**** in Boots' fat alt will be used by default, as will zombie Gingy

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a franchise with a direct connection to a franchise already in Drifting Dimensions!
Please submit a franchise with some kind of connection to a franchise already included in Drifting Dimensions! Please note that this cannot be owned by the same company, though it can be a company already represented either way. Some examples of the kind of series we're looking for here are
  1. Franchises made to compete (Sonic to Mario for example)
  2. Franchises that are considered to be in competition, even if that isn't the intent (Digimon to Pokémon)
  3. Franchises made in tribute (Pizza Tower to Wario)
  4. Franchises that inspired a DriDim franchise (The Flintstones to Simpsons)
  5. Franchises that share individual, notable people as staff (Homestuck to Undertale)
  6. Franchises that are parodies (FNAF to Chuck E. Cheese)
  7. Franchises with an existing history of crossovers (Banjo-Kazooie to Mario)
Please include an image, the 3 racers, and the franchise they're connected to

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chowder - Connection: CH Greenblat worked on SpongeBob - Racers: Chowder, Mung, Schnitzel

Radda radda radda. Radda! (Radda) radda, radda Radda radda radda radda RADDA Radda Radda. radda radda? Radda! Radda? Radda! Radda Radda Radda? Radda! radda... radda!

(In all seriousness, this is a show I hold very close to my heart, and unlike a lot of the other cartoons I like, this is a zoomer show so content should be relatively easy compared to something like Rocko)

Last edited:
Sonic the Hedgehog
1676105302160.png
A video game franchise that was made by SEGA and it stars Sonic the Hedgehog, the main protagonist of eponymous series. This franchise isn't afraid of crossovers, especially the racing ones (since he appeared in "Sonic and SEGA Allstars racing" games).
Sonic the Hedgehog is one very popular video game franchises of all time and it became a pop-culture phenomenon since the first game's release.

Since we have Mario franchise in this game, it would be cool to see Mario & Sonic together again in Drifting Dimensions.

Racers:
Sonic - The main protagonist.
Tails - Sonic's sidekick.
Dr. Eggman - The villain of the series.

Connection: Mario and Sonic used to compete in 1990'a during console wars.

FazDude

Smash Master
Shrek Votes
  1. Knight
  2. Human
Connection Franchise: Pizza Tower (Peppino, The Noise, The Vigilante)

It's pizza time! I was actually kind of on the fence about submitting this franchise so soon after launch due to spoilers, but after some thought, it should be fine. The connection is its inspirations from the Wario Land series (which wawawa already mentioned lol)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Shrek Skin Votes:

1. T-Pose
2. Book

Connection Franchise:

Mickey Mouse

Mickey-Mouse-logo.png

Connection:
Basically, Shrek is a parody of classic Disney movies so why not have the mouse himself?

Probably one of the most iconic IPs out there. I'm surprised Mickey Mouse is not in Drifting Dimensions yet.

Characters:

Mickey Mouse

mickey-mouse-logo-901E6DD420-seeklogo.com.png

Donald Duck

4e6217e3b10352ad2f0de6f07b667006.png

Goofy

png-clipart-disney-s-goofy-goofy-mickey-mouse-minnie-mouse-daisy-duck-donald-duck-mickey-mouse...png

Three iconic Disney characters for sure.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
South Park

Connection - The Simpsons
Both long lasting animated shows with more mature themes & pop culture references. Both have referenced each other. You could argue Simpsons was also a major influence for South Park.

Edit - Also not sure how common it is in animation but both series also originated from shorts with The Simpsons being part of The Tracey Ullman Show & South Park originating from shorts dubbed The Spirit of Christmas.

Characters
Cartman & Kenny
Stan & Kyle
Butters

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

A graphic novel series-turned multimedia franchise about a 22-year-old who really has no idea what he's doing. It's really popular and has a really fun pool of content to choose from. By default, characters would use their graphic novel/videogame designs rather than their film portrayals.

The first three racers would be Scott's Band (featuring the members and their #1 fan Young Neil), Ramona Flowers, and The Leauge of Evil Exes.

Bryan Lee O' Malley works in a multitude of Nintendo references, such as the name of Scott's band being a reference to a Mario enemy (which is why it's censored for DriDim), the film and game are distributed by Universal (Back to the Future), and many of the film actors went on to star in films connected to DriDim seasons, like Micheal Cera in The Lego Batman Movie.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Monkie Kid

Monkie Kid is a LEGO theme that is heavily inspired by Journey to the West and Dragon Ball, the dragon ball connections come from Sean Schemmel who voices Goku and The Monkey King, There is also the animation which is clearly inspired by Dragon Ball.

And if that connection is to weak, Simpsons, SpongeBob, Batman, Muppets, TMNT and many other DriDim series have been Lego themes in the past

Characters:MK, Mei, Red Son

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Monkie Kid

Monkie Kid is a LEGO theme that is heavily inspired by Journey to the West and Dragon Ball, the dragon ball connections come from Sean Schemmel who voices Goku and The Monkey King, There is also the animation which is clearly inspired by Dragon Ball.

And if that connection is to weak, Simpsons, SpongeBob, Batman, Muppets, TMNT and many other DriDim series have been Lego themes in the past

Characters:MK, Mei, Red Son
I think this connection is too weak given that Goku doesn't have a definitive voice actor as far as I can tell, though the latter criteria would be qualifying enough for a general Lego season.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think this connection is too weak given that Goku doesn't have a definitive voice actor as far as I can tell, though the latter criteria would be qualifying enough for a general Lego season.
Goku used to have a bunch of different voice actors from all of the different dubs but nowadays it's just Sean Schemmel and Masako Nozawa but I totally get it.

Well this is my last submission so I can stop clogging up the thread lmao

Power Rangers

Power Rangers and TMNT go way back first they have crossed over multiple times

and also back in the 90s both series were considered hand in hand as they are both series about a team of color-coded fighting Teenagers (When it comes to rights, Hasbro owns Power Rangers while Viacom owns TMNT, even though Hasbro does do TMNT toys)

Characters
-Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger)
-Lord Zedd
-Zayto (Zenith Ranger)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chowder - Connection: CH Greenblat worked on SpongeBob - Racers: Chowder, Mung, Schnitzel

Radda radda radda. Radda! (Radda) radda, radda Radda radda radda radda RADDA Radda Radda. radda radda? Radda! Radda? Radda! Radda Radda Radda? Radda! radda... radda!

(In all seriousness, this is a show I hold very close to my heart, and unlike a lot of the other cartoons I like, this is a zoomer show so content should be relatively easy compared to something like Rocko)
Sonic the Hedgehog
View attachment 367937
A video game franchise that was made by SEGA and it stars Sonic the Hedgehog, the main protagonist of eponymous series. This franchise isn't afraid of crossovers, especially the racing ones (since he appeared in "Sonic and SEGA Allstars racing" games).
Sonic the Hedgehog is one very popular video game franchises of all time and it became a pop-culture phenomenon since the first game's release.

Since we have Mario franchise in this game, it would be cool to see Mario & Sonic together again in Drifting Dimensions.

Racers:
Sonic - The main protagonist.
Tails - Sonic's sidekick.
Dr. Eggman - The villain of the series.

Connection: Mario and Sonic used to compete in 1990'a during console wars.
View attachment 367938
Spider-Man
Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Venom, Doc Ock

We already have a DC character on here with Batman. Marvel and DC are seen to be rivals and Spider-Man is Marvel's biggest character. There have been direct crossovers too
Shrek Votes
  1. Knight
  2. Human
Connection Franchise: Pizza Tower (Peppino, The Noise, The Vigilante)

It's pizza time! I was actually kind of on the fence about submitting this franchise so soon after launch due to spoilers, but after some thought, it should be fine. The connection is its inspirations from the Wario Land series (which wawawa already mentioned lol)
Shrek Skin Votes:

1. T-Pose
2. Book

Connection Franchise:

Mickey Mouse

View attachment 367954

Connection:
Basically, Shrek is a parody of classic Disney movies so why not have the mouse himself?

Probably one of the most iconic IPs out there. I'm surprised Mickey Mouse is not in Drifting Dimensions yet.

Characters:

Mickey Mouse

View attachment 367955
Donald Duck

View attachment 367956

Goofy

View attachment 367957

Three iconic Disney characters for sure.
South Park

Connection - The Simpsons
Both long lasting animated shows with more mature themes & pop culture references. Both have referenced each other. You could argue Simpsons was also a major influence for South Park.

Edit - Also not sure how common it is in animation but both series also originated from shorts with The Simpsons being part of The Tracey Ullman Show & South Park originating from shorts dubbed The Spirit of Christmas.

Characters
Cartman & Kenny
Stan & Kyle
Butters
Sesame Street
Connection: The Muppets

View attachment 367942

Sesame Street is a educational show with puppets. I chose Sesame Street because both franchises are created by Jim Henson

Characters: Big Bird,Elmo and Grover
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

A graphic novel series-turned multimedia franchise about a 22-year-old who really has no idea what he's doing. It's really popular and has a really fun pool of content to choose from. By default, characters would use their graphic novel/videogame designs rather than their film portrayals.

The first three racers would be Scott's Band (featuring the members and their #1 fan Young Neil), Ramona Flowers, and The Leauge of Evil Exes.

Bryan Lee O' Malley works in a multitude of Nintendo references, such as the name of Scott's band being a reference to a Mario enemy (which is why it's censored for DriDim), the film and game are distributed by Universal (Back to the Future), and many of the film actors went on to star in films connected to DriDim seasons, like Micheal Cera in The Lego Batman Movie.
EarthBound

Think it’s a pretty obvious connection but it was a huge inspiration to Undertale and is often compared to it. Plenty of really iconic characters and some really unique kart and track potential.
Characters: Ness, Lucas, Kumatora & Duster

1. Book
2. Human
Goku used to have a bunch of different voice actors from all of the different dubs but nowadays it's just Sean Schemmel and Masako Nozawa but I totally get it.

Well this is my last submission so I can stop clogging up the thread lmao

Power Rangers

Power Rangers and TMNT go way back first they have crossed over multiple times

and also back in the 90s both series were considered hand in hand as they are both series about a team of color-coded fighting Teenagers (When it comes to rights, Hasbro owns Power Rangers while Viacom owns TMNT, even though Hasbro does do TMNT toys)

Characters
-Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger)
-Lord Zedd
-Zayto (Zenith Ranger)
  1. Power Rangers
  2. EarthBound
  3. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
  4. Sesame Street
  5. South Park
  6. Mickey Mouse
  7. Pizza Tower
  8. Spider-Man
  9. Sonic the Hedgehog
  10. Chowder
Please vote for your top 5

1. 3
  2. 3
  3. 2
  4. 1
  5. 1

1. Swimsuit
  2. Knight = 2
  3. T-Pose = 4
  4. Human = 6
  5. Book = 8
Shrek's skin will be his book self
Fiona's will be her human self, Donkey's will be as a White Stalion, and Farquaad's will be his wedding outfit

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a track and/or mode for brainwashed Kermit in Story Mode!

Please note that this track should be in the Generix dimension and cannot reference the Muppets - so it cannot be a movie studio for swamp for instance, even if there's no explicit Muppets theming. Same with the mode.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mode: Giant Race

Everybody is absolutely huge - getting hit with an item makes you small and vulnerable to squashing.

Track: The Grand Cranium

A natural location that is a tourist hotspot - as the title implies, it's also alive, and has many eyes watching over you. Falling into the canyon is actually a good idea, since there's shortcuts hiding down there - and teleporters to get you back on track.

1. Pizza Tower
  2. Sonic
  3. Mickey
  4. Sesame
  5. mom game

Last edited:
Top Bottom