• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smashboards Creates Directory & Shill Thread

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Welcome to the Smashboards Creates Directory & Shill Thread

This is a Directory Thread which houses all of the Createion Threads in the sub-forum. In addition, you may also post your newly created thread as a way to get support and attention. When posting one, please ping myself by Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom or any other moderator who is affiliated with this section. This section is a constant work in progress so please notify Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom of any inaccuracies or issues with this thread. It will be periodically updated and restructured to be more visibly appealing in the near-future.

When Shilling a New Thread

When you post a new Creation thread, please provide the name, link, and a description of what the thread consists of and what the goals are. This allows quick and easy access and so I can also add it to the above section

Smash-Related Creation Threads

Super Smash Bros. Infinite  Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
The Least Wanted Warriors Baysha Baysha
Soul for a Soul Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
4th Party Pass Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Last Wanted Fighter’s Pass Baysha Baysha
Subspace Emissary 2 Baysha Baysha
Costume Pass (Infinite) cashregister9 cashregister9
Smash Concept Creation Concept PeridotGX PeridotGX
Alternative SSB Universe Pupp135 Pupp135
SSB Alternate Universe (64) Pupp135 Pupp135
Alternate SB Universe (Melee) Pupp135 Pupp135
SSBU Plus Perkilator Perkilator
Classic Mode Revisions Perkilator Perkilator
Ultimate DLC in a Parallel Universe Paraster Paraster
Super Smash Bros. Reboot cashregister9 cashregister9
Smash MOBA cashregister9 cashregister9
Super Smash Warriors cashregister9 cashregister9
Hyper Smash Bros Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Ultimate Song List Thread Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Smash Ultimate: Stage Pass Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Smash Run Beastiary Perkilator Perkilator
Fighter’s Pass 3 USER=405779] Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule [/USER]
Super Smash Bros. from another Universe Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Super Smash Bros. 3D Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Super Smahs Bros. Gauntlet Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Smash but Nintendo is Weird Oracle Link Oracle Link

Nintendo-Related Creation Threads

Pokémon Marble and Bronze @Pokelego, Paraster Paraster
Super Mario Smash Bros. Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
WarioWare Switch Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Mario Kart SGP cashregister9 cashregister9
Mario and Nintendo All-Stars Racing Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Smash/Nintendo Cinematic Universe AlRex AlRex
Now we are playing with Power BlueCRE BlueCRE
Pokken Tournament 2 Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Animal Crossing 6 Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Super Nintendo Kart Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Creates Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Miitopia 2 Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Miitopia 2: Millandia Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Legends Regigas Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Animal Crossing New Travels Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Super Luigi Odyssey Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Super Mario Galaxy 3 Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Pikmin Spectrum Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Pokepark 3 Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Donkey Kong Country 6 Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
SmashBoards Creates a New Pokemon Generation ZagarTulip ZagarTulip
The Legend of Zelda: The Smashing Oracle Link Oracle Link
Nintendo/Smash Figures Oracle Link Oracle Link
Pokémon Smash Bros.
Otoad64 Otoad64

Gaming-Related Creation Threads

PlayStation All-Stars 2 Megadoomer Megadoomer
Sega Battle of Ages Speed Weed Speed Weed
Project X Zone 3 airConditioner airConditioner
Make a Crossover Fighter KneeOfJustice KneeOfJustice
SEGA Superstars World Cup YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Sonic: The Champions
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Project NvP PeridotGX PeridotGX
Shonen Jump vs Capcom Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Konami vs Capcom OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
Capcom vs SNK 3 Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing KneeOfJustice KneeOfJustice
New Warriors Game KneeOfJustice KneeOfJustice
Fighter’s Legacy Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
All-Star Strife (Indie-based platform fighter) FazDude FazDude
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle 2
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Marvel vs Capcom 4: Regenesis Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Fortnite Creates Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Create an "Other" Fighting Game Baysha Baysha
Alt Costumes for Nick Brawl evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Gran Prix Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Puzzle League Switch Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Nintendo vs Capcom Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
New Warriors Game Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Microsoft All-Stars Beat Down Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Newgrounds All Stars Rumble Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Thread Hunters Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Kirby Air Ride 2 Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Nintendo vs Playstation Otoad64 Otoad64
Microsoft Smash Bros. Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP
Project X Zone @Darkonedagger LOCKED

Non-Gaming Related Creation Threads

PopCultureClash AlRex AlRex
Animated Smash Bros Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
PBS Kids Platform Fighter AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mighty Marvel Melee @Darkonedagger
Oceans of Candela SharkLord SharkLord
SilvaGunner: King for a Day Yiptap Yiptap
Nicktoons vs Sega Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Cartoon Gran Prix Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Jump Stars EX Jondolio Jondolio
Animated Smash Bros evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Project Dream Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Marvel vs DC cashregister9 cashregister9
Poker Night 3 cashregister9 cashregister9
Anime All-Stars cashregister9 cashregister9
Spiderman the Fighting Game Oracle Link Oracle Link
Dragonball FighterZ 2 Oracle Link Oracle Link
Ultimate Fourth-Party Fighting Game
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Hey all! I'd just like to take this admittedly unprescedented opportunity to plug the Dimensional Junction Tournament thread.

In a similar vein to tournaments such as SiivaGunner's King for Another Day and the Mashup Week project, this tournament is a 16-character mashup tournament featuring a wide variety of weird and wonderful characters - from the explosive pairing of Plague Knight and Mona, all the way to the wacky puppetry of Harry from the Potter Puppet Pals - and many characters in between! It's set in a mysterious hotel that exists in the void between dimensions... and it seems that LazyTown's Stingy has become the king of this mysterious realm! Will the contestants be able to uncover the truth behind the tourney's creation... or will they be cast out into the ether?

As of writing, we're in the process of voting for the last characters in the tournament, before we change some of them up and vote for the final boss character. We're all hoping to see you there - after all, we'd be nothing without you! Keep safe, all.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Oh me oh my, a chance to plug my thread!

Do you like SEGA? No? Are you at least vaguely interested in SEGA? Are you interested in the idea of SEGA getting their very own platform fighter? Well then how about you come on down and take a look at the Battle of AGES thread?
We here are currently in the process of putting together a project that brings together worlds from all over the SEGA canon to partake in a fight to be remembered! All the content we add comes together to represent what is intended to be a loving tribute to SEGA's long and important history that is worthy of celebration. My personal goal with this project is not just to put together a fun hypothetical, but also to educate people on SEGA and to provide a fresh perspective on their history. I find that SEGA don't often get the respect they deserve, and are often majorly misrepresented when an attempt is made, so I want to be able to shed some light on what they're really like with this project. Also a SEGA crossover fighter would just plain be sick

Right now, we're nearing the end of our base roster, with only 5 characters left. We're currently voting on our final minigame to be added, so come on down if you're interested.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh me oh my, a chance to plug my thread!

Do you like SEGA? Are you at least vaguely interested in SEGA? Are you interested in the idea of SEGA getting their very own platform fighter? Well then how about you come on down and take a look at the Battle of AGES thread?
We here are currently in the process of putting together a project that brings together worlds from all over the SEGA canon to partake in a fight to be remembered! All the content we add comes together to represent what is intended to be a loving tribute to SEGA's long and important history that is worthy of celebration. My personal goal with this project is not just to put together a fun hypothetical, but also to educate people on SEGA and to provide a fresh perspective on their history. I find that SEGA don't often get the respect they deserve, and are often majorly misrepresented when an attempt is made, so I want to be able to shed some light on what they're really like with this project. Also a SEGA crossover fighter would just plain be sick

Right now, we're nearing the end of our base roster, with only 5 characters left. We're currently voting on our final minigame to be added, so come on down if you're interested.
I told you Speed Weed that this game needs to be more like Smash and less like Sega or we will ban it. You got 3 seconds to make the change.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Hello all,

I want to take the time to show off my creation thread.

In the veins of crazy platform fighter crossovers like NASB and MultiVersus, I decided to make a PBS/PBS Kids platform fighter creation thread. Please come check it out! I need more people to participate and need some people to join my dev team! If you like crazy crossovers with your childhood favorites, check out the PBS Kids: Brawltime creation thread!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ever wondered what Smash Bros. would look like without the main selling point? Hop on down to the Super Mario Smash Bros. thread! We're gonna dig deep into the Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario canons!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I believe you forgot to add my Fighter’s Legacy creation thread to the list:

FazDude

Smash Master
Hey everybody, do you like indie games? Do you like platform fighters? Do you like indie games AND platform fighters? If so, have we got the thread for you!

It's All-Star Strife, the indie fighting game! It's a relatively new thread, which means there's still plenty of time to leave your mark. Everything from every indie game is welcome for submission; Whether it's big or small, we wanna see it. We just rolled out a fresh new batch of jobs perfect for newcomers, so come on down today... or tomorrow. Whatever's best for your schedule.

(Also, the thread's missing from the directory.)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Pssst...you. Yeah, YOU. Come here quickly whilst Venus is distracted with banning Speed Weed.

• Do you like Sega?
  • Do you enjoy adding Smash style mechanics to games where it maybe shouldn't be done?
  • Did you enjoy Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?
  • Do you like Mario Sports titles such as Mario Strikers?
  • Did you enjoy SEGA Superstars Tennis at all?
Well even if you didn't, come on down to the SEGA Superstars World Cup thread, where we revive the Superstars series and breathe some fresh ideas into it using our ill-fated nostalgia for Sega and warped creativity to combine Smash Bros. style special moves, assist trophy like sponsorship deals and somehow some unknown sport known as 'Football'. Or 'Soccer' if you're that way inclined.

Updated daily, usually with multiple jobs.

Our current player roster consists of Sonic, AiAi, Chie Satanoka, Opa-Opa, Princess Kurumi, Alex Kidd and some unlockable character called Tails? I dunno, I hear he's in a movie soon? Why is Tails an unlockable? Who is Princess Kurumi? Why am I so damn obsessed with Alex Kidd? What's a 'Egle'? All great questions.

I'm not answering them here though.

You'll have to join the thread to find out! SEEYA THERE SPORTS FANS!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Directory is up to date with the listings. Currently waiting on newer threads that I didn't include in the doc. Please report any threads that I missed so admis or content mods can move them.

Also, we have a small game called Smash Infinite. It's pretty dope. Check it out.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Smash Bros...but with Sonic. If that sounds like your idea of a fun time, that's way past cool! You should join this thread for sure.
Currently we're adding our first non-locked newcomer and submitting a stage from a modern game (Sonic Adventure and onward). We've only just started, so now is a great time to jump in.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Hey you, do you like Capcom? Do you like coming up with ideas for new Capcom Vs. games? Is there a company you think has what it takes to stand toe to toe with Capcom’s best? Then come on down to the new Capcom Vs game thread, the thread where you get to decide which universe the Capcom heroes will collide with this time! Whoever wins will be the focus of our new Vs. Game, so if there’s a company you think deserves the honor of getting to punch Ryu from Streets, get on over here and make your voice heard!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Do you like Pokemon? Do you like Smash Bros? Do you like the fact that Pokemon are in Smash Bros but still wished there was more? well then I have the thread for you!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
World of Light REBOOT

This thread is a reboot of thread made by Perkilator Perkilator about rebooting and remaking the WOL story mode

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Here's my thread if someone wanna join:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And you never updated it.
I’ve been fairly busy so I’ve been unable to actually sit down and do it. That’s what having kids does to you. I promise I’ll try to get to it later this evening.

I did a few of them quickly including yours. I will do the other batch soonish

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Edit 2: Nvm I found it
Edit: A, and if is posible, it could be possible to add my thread in the list please?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Not a creation thread but one I wanted to remix everyone about the existence of.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I made a DC vs. Marvel thread. It's still early on (we haven't even decided on a title), but I made sure to run it by cashregister9 first. (They made the original Marvel vs. DC thread, but it hadn't been posted in for close to a year)

Oddball

Smash Lord
I have created the MONSTER SMASH.

Here it is

A SMASH Bros game for anything scary, spooky, horrific, creepy, kooky, or altogether ooky.

I thought about holding off until closer to Halloween, but when I was out and about to day, I saw multiple stores starting to put out their Halloween stuff, so I though "Eh, close enough."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Universal Studios Platform Fighter!

This was a pretty popular suggestion so I figured I finally get to making one.

It's my first creates thread though, so bear with me

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Top Bottom