• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Bloons Blowout (Bloons franchise platform fighter): DEVELOPMENT OFFICIALLY COMPLETE, PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES UNLESS NECESSARY

FazDude

Smash Master
I don't have any ideas for Druid alts, but I do have a moveset, and a fairly complex one at that. I'd like Druid to be Bloons Blowout's first proper stance fighter!

Down Special: Stance Swap
This special allows Druid to swap between three different stances, each changing its other special moves and properties:
  • Druid of Wrath: Druid becomes stronger, but is easier to launch.
  • Druid of the Storm: Druid becomes faster, but also becomes weaker.
  • Druid of the Jungle: Druid becomes harder to launch, but also slower.
Due to its nature, this special's upgrades give Druid general buffs, such as increased speed and attack power across all stances. In addition, the upgrades for Druid's other specials are "shared" between stances; For instance, if you decide to take the Neutral Special path, each stance's Neutral Special will be upgraded regardless of the one you are currently using.

Wrath Specials
  • Neutral Special: Hard Thorns
    • Druid fires thorns forwards as a standard projectile. While weak in terms of knockback and damage, they can be thrown pretty quickly!
    • This special's upgrades increase the damage of thorns and allow them to pierce through opponents!
  • Up Special: Vine Rupture
    • Unlike most Up Specials, Wrath!Druid's is not a recovery. Instead, Druid charges up before slamming their fist into the ground, creating a web of vines which heavily damage and launch opponents.
    • This special's upgrades increase the range and speed of the vines.
Storm Specials
  • Neutral Special: Ball Lightning
    • Druid fires a ball of lightning forward which acts similarly to a Hadoken. Nothing more to add here.
    • This special's upgrades increase the ball's speed and give it the chance to freeze opponents.
  • Up Special: Superstorm
    • Druid uses a tornado to propel themselves upwards, similarly to Hero's Up Special in Smash.
    • This special's upgrades increase the tornado's strength and the Druid's vertical recovery.
Jungle Specials
  • Neutral Special: Heart of Oak
    • Druid creates an AOE effect bubble. While this bubble does not damage opponents, it pops Bloons within its radius, healing Druid in the process. Enemies can destroy the heart, leaving it unusable for a short time.
    • This special's upgrades increase the Heart of Oak's range and give it the ability to damage opponents.
  • Up Special: Vine Lasso
    • Druid uses a vine to grapple onto the ledge.
    • Upgrades increase the vine's range and give it thorns to damage opponents/Bloons.
    • (yes this is just cave monkey's up special)

Super Move (across all stances)
The Druid summons the Avatars; The Avatar of Wrath is the only one that's "canon", with the Avatar of the Storm and the Avatar of the Jungle being made up for Bloons Blowout. The Avatars fire out a laser which is similar in both design and function to Pokemon Trainer's Triple Finish.

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
I was normally going to do a moveset vote but HOO BOY! Not including a stance fighter in Bloons Blowout was probably a big oversight on my part, so I'll go with what FazDude FazDude submitted, so congrats to him!

Job #231: Submit 4 new event matches, with 3 event matches themed around Psi, Bloonchipper and Cave Monkey! To clear up any confusion, you have to submit three events, one for each monkey. The 4th event, however, is going to be an All-Star event! And yes, we're finally going over the secret characters' event matches!, which can only be played after unlocking them.

Job #232: Why not submit another special agent from BTD5 to be an assist? Sorry, I just had to get that one out there.

FazDude

Smash Master
Events
  • Psi: Monkey Knowledge Test
    • Description: Psi's the smartest monkey around! Help them show their knowledge!
    • Stage: Who Wants To Be a Bloonionaire?
    • Player: Psi
    • Opponents: N/A
    • Bloons: N/A
    • Upgrade Paths Open: None
    • Objective: Simply get at least six out of ten questions correct on the Bloonionaire stage to win!
  • Bloonchipper: Welcome to the Dark Side
    • Description: The Bloonchipper's... working for the enemy?! Take out the Dart Monkey before he pops too many Bloons!
    • Stage: Park Path
    • Player: Bloonchipper
    • Opponent: Dart Monkey
    • Bloons: Red through Rainbow
    • Upgrade Paths Open: All
    • Objective: If the Dart Monkey pops too many Bloons before he's KO'd, you lose the event! You win once the Dart Monkey is KO'd.

I don't have any ideas for the Cave Monkey yet.

• All-Star Event: Bloons TD 6
    • Description: The latest and greatest Bloons TD outing! This game is best known for introducing Heroes and Monkey Knowledge to the mix.
    • Player: Choice
    • Opponents: Quincy, Gwendolin, Captain Churchill, Psi
    • Bloons: Red through Ceramic. Gold Bloons can also appear.
    • Objective: Simply defeat all the opponents to win!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I WAS going to end the job sometime tomorrow, so since I like Fazdude's submissions, I shall fill in what he didn't submit, that's all

• Cave Monkey: Searching From Beneath The Ice
    • Description: Cave Monkey seems to sense that there is much more world out there from the world he has usually known. Help him navigate his way through an ice maze and to find a save haven out!
    • Stage: Original stage
    • Player: Cave Monkey
    • Opponent: none
    • Bloons: Red through Green, White
    • Objective: An ice maze stage, As Cave Monkey, you must find your way out of it. The maze is also randomly generated for each playthrough!

Assist: Radadactyl
1664760014675.png

They fly in circular paths to where their nest it, swooping down and slashing Bloons and fighters alike while also producing windboxes with their wings!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wooo, I sure am very late on this! With the culmination of Crashboards striking earlier today and a lack of motivation, it's why I put the next jobs up soooo late, but don't worry, I will try to open jobs at a more earlier basis as much as I can.

Job #233: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Druid!

Job #234: Submit an event match for Druid!

FazDude

Smash Master
Sorry for being late; I've been absolutely swamped with work. For now, though, let's see what we can do here.

Druid Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Thorn Swarm: Hard Thorns are shot out at an increased rate.
    • Druidic Reach: Hard Thorns and Ball Lightning have more range.
    • Striking Lightning: Ball Lightning paralyzes opponents upon contact.
    • Super Superstorm: Superstorm has more vertical height and damage.
  • Tier 2
    • Poplust: Druid gains more attack power after scoring a KO. The effect is amplified in the Wrath stance.
    • Jungle's Bounty: The healing of Heart of Oak is amplified.
    • Rapid Vines: Vine Rupture has less start and endlag.
  • Tier 3
    • Heart of Vengeance: Druid gains more attack power after being KO'd. The effect is amplified in the Wrath stance.
    • Ensnare: Vine Lasso can poison opponents upon contact.
  • Tier 4
    • Avatar's Remnant: After using Druid's super move, their attack power, resistance, and speed are all heavily buffed for the remainder of the stock.
Druid Event: Balance of the Elements
  • Description: Balance is what the Druid values most. This test will see how you balance your skills in battle.
  • Stage: Koru
  • Player: Druid
  • Opponents: Random choices from (Dart Monkey, Sniper Monkey, Wizard Monkey, Engineer Monkey), infinite
  • Bloons: Red through Ceramic
  • Objective: Unusually, the Druid can fully upgrade all three of their upgrade paths instead of having to focus on one. In fact, this is the objective - The match will continue until all three upgrade paths are fully complete.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Boy, we are SOOOOO behind schedule, yet were are also on the right track, Anyways, moving on!

Job #235: Submit a "moveset" and animations for Ceramic Golem! Our first Boss Bloon that isn't based on a blimp or zeppelin!

Job #236: Submit a stage layout for Chutes as well as the music to play on it! (The non-boss version of the stage)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Ceramic Golem Moveset
  • Intro: The Ceramic Golem forms on stage, starting with its core, its head, and then its hands and feet. It then roars, ready to start the fight!
  • Attacks
    • The Ceramic Golem slams a fist into the ground.
    • The Ceramic Golem swings a punch across the ground, catching his fist with his other hand.
    • The Ceramic Golem sweeps his hand across the ground.
    • The Ceramic Golem sprays Bloons out of one of its palms.
    • The Ceramic Golem fires crystal shards from its shoulders, which rain down onto the stage.
  • Defeat Animation: The Ceramic Golem begins falling apart before the bloontonium bloon core explodes.
I don't really have an idea for a Chutes layout, but I can submit music.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I'll admit I was a bit late on this, but I'll still move on to the next jobs

Job #237: Submit 3 new Bloons to be encountered in the game! I think this is quite possibly the last add-Bloons related job (Aside from one more Boss Bloon), we're quite all out of options for now!

Here are my submissions:

Ice Bloon
1665227843217.png

When popped, it'll freeze all nearby Bloons.

Eagle Bloon
1665227876665.png

Previously submitted as a Boss Bloon by FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude Quite a fast flying Big Bloon, but it only spawns Bloons under a Lead Bloon when destroyed

Rock Snake Bloon (or Worm Bloon, as named in BSM2 Mobile's code)
1665227977848.png

Just flies in slowly onto stage just like a Lurchthorn in the Super Smash Bros series. Each of its 10 segments have their own health, spawning Bloons under Ceramic, but.......popping the head will destroy the entire thing!

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, It looks like this is most certainly the last add-Bloons related job, aside from one more Boss Bloon to be added very soon. Speaking of Boss Bloons......

Job #238: Submit a "moveset" and animations for Camo Regrow Red! This is quite possibly the scariest of all the Boss Bloons, so make sure you put your all into it!

FazDude

Smash Master
My moveset for Camo Regrow Red is gonna be... unorthadox. It won't have any "attacks" and it behaves like a regular Bloon, but it will be a difficult boss due to what it can do and its main gimmick: You have a limited time to pop the Camo Regrow Red. If you run out of time, it's an instant loss.

With that said...
  • Intro: Camo Regrow Red casually floats into the stage.
  • "Attacks":
    • CRR turns around, usually to evade an incoming attacks.
    • CRR spawns a variety of Bloons from its body. It can spawn pretty much any type of Bloon sans Big Bloons, so who knows what'll happen?
    • These are its only two attacks, but given its speed and the Bloons at its disposal, it really doesn't need any others.
  • Defeat: CRR uncermoniously pops.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wow, the one submission from FazDude FazDude sure made Camo Regrow Red a true rubber force to be reckoned with!, more than any other Bloon in game! Because of this, CRR is quite possibly the most difficult boss in Bloons Blowout! Onward!

Job #239: Why not submit up to 3 event matches that have their main focus being around Big Bloons? Yes, this event match job will revolve around Big Bloon challenges. Think of those events in the same energy as the 50 MOAB challenges in older Bloons TD games!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, I think I'll submit mine at the moment, I'll move on to the next job once someone submits something

• Multi MOAB-Melee
    • Description: Here comes 100 MOABs! Do you think you have what it takes to pop them all?
    • Stage: Monkey Meadow
    • Opponents: N/A
    • Bloons: MOAB (x100)
    • Objective: Simply pop the MOABs to win! If at least 5 MOABs escape, than it's all over!
  • Program initiate: REVENGE
    • Description: Cyber Quincy's going all out to take down the DDT that nearly costed his life! He doesn't have much time, though, as his current revenge program is draining him of energy, so he better act fast!
    • Player: Quincy (In his Cyber Quincy alt)
    • Opponent: N/A
    • Bloons: DDT (x1)
    • Objective: Pop the DDT within a short time frame!
  • Bloon Fighter II
    • Description: It's an epic battle on the streets between Pat fusty and.....10 HOMEs?! Let's just hope this match doesn't have its footage rereleased over 20 times!
    • Stage: #Ouch
    • Player: Pat Fusty
    • Bloons: HOME (x10)
    • Objective: It's a one-on-ten hand-to-hand battle between Pat and 10 HOMEs! You only fight one HOME at a time tho.

FazDude

Smash Master
thank you for not giving me notifs for this thread, smashboards. very cool of you, smashboards.
  • Top Dart
    • Description: It's a battle in the skies! Take your best aim to pop those pesky MOABs!
    • Stage: BAD-Dest Battle in the Skies
    • Player: Dart Monkey
    • Bloons: MOAB (x20)
    • Objective: Simply pop at least half of the MOABs to win. The catch? Only projectiles will damage them!
  • Sea vs. Sky
    • Description: Enemy above! Help Admiral Brickell take on her airborne foes!
    • Stage: Pat's Pond
    • Player: Admiral Brickell
    • Bloons: BFB (x5)
    • Objective: Just pop all the BFBs! Only two can spawn at a time.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wooooo, that was most certainly awkward with the Smashboards system not properly notifying others of the previous job, but I really like all submissions so far, so all will make the cut!

Job #240: Alright, this next job is potentially going to be a tricky one. Submit a Boss Bloon that connects or goes with an existing stage in Bloons Blowout! I say this because I want to save the very last stage for something special, you will have to wait and see.......

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
While I'm completely happy with Fazdude's submission and I can totally go with that, here is my submission

Radadactyl Skeleton
1665801543591.png

It looks Rad. Its stage can be Dino Graveyard.

FazDude

Smash Master
I am quite new to this site, but since I stumbled upon this thread, maybe I can submit?

Mecha ZOMG

Not sure about the stage though, does anyone have any ideas?
Welcome to Smashboards! If you look at the first post on this thread, you can see a list of current Boss Bloons and stages; Hopefully you can get some ideas there!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I am quite new to this site, but since I stumbled upon this thread, maybe I can submit?

Mecha ZOMG

Not sure about the stage though, does anyone have any ideas?
I normally just tend to submit anything random to certain threads, but since I played the heck out of Bloons in elementary school, I thought this is the perfect opportunity.

Mecha Jellyfish

Its stage should be Frozen Over, obviously.
Woah! A double newcomer-user double play! I did not expect that!

Also, I think Scrapyard would be good for Mecha ZOMG, just sayin'

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, that was most certainly a fun boss submission job! But now it's time to vote! Please vote for your top 4 bosses without placing your own submission in the #1 spot. Your #1 pick will get 4 points and your #2 pick 3 and...you probably get the idea by now.

Job #241: Submit 3 event matches based on the Special Mission from BTD5! If You need references to the BTD5 Special Missions, Click here to access a list of Special Missions from BTD5!

Here are my votes and submissions:

1. Tutankhabloon (Like I said before, I'm completely happy with it and I can totally go with that)
  2. Mecha ZOMG (Looks pretty amazing for a Bloons game, makes ZOMG look like a superhero of the Bloons)
  3. Radadactyl Skeleton (Self-vote, but it looks Rad)
  4. Mecha Jellyfish

• Protect Monkey Town
    • Description: Keep those pesky Bloons as well as any rogue fighters from knocking the gorgeous Monkey Town out of the fields! Protect the town at all costs while it remains stationary.
    • Stage: Original
    • "Allies": Monkey Village (As a special Monkey Town)
    • Opponents: Random for every playthrough, though Bloonchipper will always appear as an opponent after it is unlocked
    • Bloons: Red to BFB
    • Objective: Keep the opponents from KO'ing the Monkey Town or Bloons from making contact with it within a certain time frame, or else it's all over if Monkey Town is defeated! The stage it is set on is a Monkey-Meadow-Final-Destination-esque stage. Monkey Town is a special CPU that is an upgraded Monkey Village specific to this event that prefers not to walk or run or jump unless it's to recover on-stage. It also has a good amount of super-armor to prevent early-event loss. Think of this event like the Peach's Peril event in Melee.
  • Covert Pops
    • Description: The Bloons have decided to go on in full-force and be all Camo! Pop em' all, but don't let a single one escape!
    • Stage: Koru
    • Bloons: Red to Ceramic, all Camo
    • Objective: Pop all the Camo Bloons. If a single one escapes, it's all over!
  • Direct Assault
    • Description: The Bloons are attempting to overrun your position with brute force. With your best team at hand, fend off all the Bloons to claim your place in victory!
    • Stage: Original stage (Based on the custom map this mission takes place in)
    • Player: Sniper Monkey
    • Allies: Dartling Gunner (x2), Spike Factory
    • Bloons: Red to ZOMG
    • Objective: Just a simple pop all the Bloons event without letting too much escape.

FazDude

Smash Master
Votes
  1. Radadactyl Skeleton
  2. Mecha Jellyfish
  3. Tutankhabloon
  4. Mecha ZOMG
Events
  • Mix n' Match
    • Description: Let's see how many characters you know. Try to survive the battle as your fighter constantly shifts!
    • Stage: Ocean Road
    • Opponents: Dart Monkey (x3)
    • Bloons: Red to MOAB
    • Objective: Throughout the match, your character will randomly be swapped out for another. There is no way to control or avoid this. Otherwise, just defeat all the opposing Dart Monkeys to win.
  • No Escape
    • Description: Don't think you can ignore the Bloons this time - If you let too many accumulate on-screen, your percentage will slowly rise!
    • Stage: Custom
    • Opponents: Bomb Shooter, Engineer Monkey
    • Bloons: Red to Ceramic
    • Objective: If too many Bloons are on-screen (a counter on the HUD lets you know if you are approaching the limit), your percentage will rise by 1% every second. To win, defeat all opponents.
  • Money Management
    • Description: You'll get a surplus of cash at the start of the match... but that's all you'll be getting. Better invest wisely!
    • Stage: High Finance
    • Opponents: Super Monkey, Captain Churchill, Admiral Brickell
    • Bloons: Red to MOAB
    • Objective: You recieve a generous supply of cash at the beginning of the match, but you will gain no cash from popping Bloons or damaging opponents. Defeat the opponents to win.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Woo-WEE! We sure did get a lot of exciting submissions! Trust me, the submissions gotten were far more exciting than I have anticipated! Because of this, all will make the cut! Also, it looks Tutankhabloon and Radadactyl Skeleton tied for first place, but I have fully decided that Tutankhabloon is the winning Boss Bloon for this time!, So congrats to FazDude FazDude ! Moving on!

Job #242: Why not submit a "moveset" and animations for Tutankhabloon while you're at it? Since it is a mummy-like Bloon, maybe this could open an opportunity for things related to evil-Egyptian-movie like stuff, like curses and loads of scarabs!

FazDude

Smash Master
Alright, boss time!
  • Entrance Animation: Tutankhabloon (Tut for short from here on out) comes out of a giant sarcophagus, pounding his fist into his palm.
  • Attacks
    • Tut throws a haymaker into the foreground, aiming for the player.
    • Tut sweeps his hand across the screen.
    • Tut spews a variety of different treasures out of his mouth, giving the player a bullet hell to dodge. (this may or may not be inspired by the djimmi boss from cuphead)
    • Tut releases an array of Ghost and Cursed Bloons - Coming into contact with a Cursed Bloon gives the player a poison effect.
    • Tut releases two Mummy Monkeys (basically reskinned Dart Monkeys with much less weight to them).
  • Defeat Animation: Tut roars as he slowly turns to stone.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, my favorite attack of Fazdude's Tut boss moves is probably the Mummy Monkey move! But anyways, since we've reached the end of base content for Bloons Blowout, it's time......for.........

Job #243: For the last stage, well........you can submit any Bloons stage you want! Yes, you can submit your favorite Bloons TD map or just submit one that lost a previous stage vote!

Job #244: Go ahead and submit ANY assist from the Bloons series!

My submissions:
Stage: Spice Islands
1666227735855.png

We don't have many water-focused stages right now, so this one fits the bill perfectly.

Assist: C4 Charlie
1666227908121.png

Just wanna get more Bloons AT TD representation in here. Acts similar to Bomberman from Smash Bros., except his bombs act more like the Dangerous Bombs from Bomberman.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Stage: Sandstorm (Bloons Monkey City)

I think we have a track from every Bloons TD game... except for Monkey City (and the Adventure Time crossover, but that's more understandable). We do have a stage based on Monkey City, but this one will be directly inspired by one of its tracks. The main hazard of this stage are the sandstorms, which blow fighters in one direction (ala Smash 3DS' Paper Mario) and cover the screen, making it hard to see.

Assist: Dad of Quincy

He is Dad of Quincy, son of Quincy. When summoned, he will simply follow you around while buffing all of your stats. Simple, yet effective.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, I'm gonna intentionally keep the current two jobs open for another day in case more would want to submit. I will also keep the next big job open for two days.

Speaking of FazDude FazDude 's stage submission, we do have one Bloons Monkey City map as a stage already ,and that's Phase Crystal, for the record, but the sandstorm gimmick idea sounds fun.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so now that the previous two jobs are over, I suppose it's time to vote! Do so in the links below!

Stage vote
Assist vote

And now, it's time for the moment you've been waiting for.........

Job #245: As we've finally met the end of the road for the base fighter roster, please submit a character from.......well, Anything Goes! You can submit ANY Bloons or Ninja Kiwi character you'd like! Yep, for the final base roster character job, it's a ninja kiwi-free-for-all! You can submit your favorite Bloons or Ninja Kiwi character or just submit a character that lost a previous job vote! Since this is the last character job until DLC, be sure to give your all into it!

I will likely keep this job up for the whole weekend, BTW

My submission: Pontoon Pro
1666400016487.png

Hold up?! a RAFT as the final base roster character?!?!

Since it's a common trope for platform fighters nowadays to include a joke character or a character that gets people saying "what the heck?" as the final base roster character, I thought this one fits the bill perfectly, especially since it's the only pro special agent to lack any attack in any form, which makes its inclusion even more ironic.

Who knows what its attacks can be? Could it use hidden gadgets within itself to fight or take advantage of its buoyancy and inflatable guts to give those fighters what it means to be a true fighter.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Final Fighter: Ninja Kiwi

That's right. The one from the logo. I could imagine their moveset being pretty similar to your everyday shotoclone. Not exactly the most flashy "final fighter", but we should get a non-Bloons rep on the base roster.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so I WAS going to keep the previous two jobs open for the whole weekend, but since at this point, I felt that there's enough submissions from everyone at this point, I figured it's time to end them and go on to the vote. Also, since both the stages and assist tied for the number of votes, I have used RNG to declare that the winning stage is Spice Islands! Along with that, the winning assist is none other than Dad of Quincy! Son of Quincy! So congrats to me and FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude Like every character vote goes, vote for your top 2, with your #1 pick getting 2 points and your #1 getting 1 point, but please do not make your own submission your #1 pick.

Job #246: Why not submit the stage layout and music tracks for Spice Islands while you're at it?

My votes and submissions:

1. Ninja Kiwi (Playing as Ninja Kiwi's logo and mascot would just very funny and ironic, plus, there is a ninja kiwi pet for Ninja Monkey already, so that can fit very well into the world of Bloons)
2. Boombot (I played the heck out of Boombot 1&2 on CoolMathGames in elementary school and it would have very cool moveset potential)

For the Spice Islands layout, it can be like Tortimer Island (One of my most favorite stages in Smash 3DS), except it isn't just one island, it can be one huge island with the palm trees that grow bananas for health recovery, and three smaller islands. Just like in the original map, a Hammerhead Shark can serve as the hazard, just like the shark on Tortimer Island.
1666568303825.png

Music Tracks:

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wooo! I sure am late to all of this, but it looks like my stage layout for Spice Island will be the one to make it in, as well as EVERY music track submitted by everyone at this point. Also, since Ninja Kiwi and Boombot tied for the number of votes, but using RNG (Boy, I can't stress how many times I had to use RNG in ties for this thread), I have declared that.......the winner for the last base roster slot is.......Ninja Kiwi! Yep! The Ninja Kiwi mascot himself! So congrats to FazDude FazDude for this amazing pick! Don't worry, Baysha Baysha , Boombot still has a chance for DLC, as I plan to do a non-Bloons Ninja Kiwi character related job during DLC.

Job #247: Go ahead, and submit a moveset for our final base roster character, Ninja Kiwi!

Job #248: Why not submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Ninja Kiwi too?, Using the moveset you submitted for Job #247!

I will most, most likely (almost certainly) submit a Ninja Kiwi moveset later today, I have a very fun moveset concept for this guy that you are all gonna love.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
My moveset

Ninja Kiwi

Ninja Kiwi is classified as a lightweight due to the common trope of how ninja fighters in fighting games are often lightweight. Many of its moves revolve around making combos and tricking opponents.

Gimmick:
Not only will Ninja Kiwi have ninja-related moves, but it will even have moves that pay homages and tributes to past Flash-Ninja Kiwi games!

Neutral-Standard:
Ninja Kiwi slashes around a katana and can be spammed for some combo action.

Side-Standard:
Ninja Kiwi slashes with a Sai

Up-Standard:
Ninja Kiwi pecks upward

Down-Standard:
Ninja Kiwi slashes the ground with a Kunai.

Dash Attack:
Ninja Kiwi disappears for a moment before doing a lightning-quick slash with a Katana.

Side Smash:
Ninja Kiwi does a strong kick forward like in the logo.

Up Smash:
Ninja Kiwi slashes a Katana upwards.

Down Smash:
Ninja Kiwi pokes with Sais on both sides of itself

Neutral-Aerial:
Poofs away in smoke before reappearing a second later.

Side-Aerial:
Kicks forward like in the logo.

Up-Aerial:
Ninja Kiwi holds its beak upward and spins, multi-hits

Down-Aerial:
Ninja Kiwi slashes with Kunais downward

Neutral Special: Shuriken
Ninja Kiwi simply throws tiny shurikens that deal no knockback but deal tiny amounts of damage, spammable.

Up Special: Flash Toss
Works like Yoshi's Egg Toss in Smash Bros and Yolk's Buddy Toss in Indie Pogo (Another mascot of a Flash-game indie company!). Ninja Kiwi throws a character or object from other Ninja Kiwi games while also gaining a third high-jump. The things that can appear for this move are listed below, and in order of appearance.
  • Exploding Pineapple (Bloons TD) - explodes on contact .
  • Blue Ring (Rings) - Can bounce all over the stage.
  • Sizzling (Meeblings) - deals fire damage.
  • Cue Ball (Powerpool) - Deals moderate damage but heavy knockback.
  • Dice (Straight Dice) - Deals a random amount of damage and knockback.

Down Special: Smoke Bird
Works like Greninja's Down Special, except the substitute items for Ninja Kiwi are replaced with Super Monkey Plushies or palm tree logs.

Super Move: Ninja Fury
Ninja Kiwi dashes forward and and fighters it slashes are then caught in a flurry of ninja rush attacks! Afterwards, they are launched.

Taunt:
Ninja Kiwi disappears in smoke and a Ninja Kiwi flash reference is seen on screen before Ninja Kiwi reappears. Think of it like PAC-MAN's Namco Roulette taunt in Smash Bros. Here is a list of the things that can appear in the taunt below:
  • Red Bloon (Bloons TD), a pop sound is heard
  • Dart Monkey (Bloons), a throw sound is heard
  • Super Monkey (Bloons super Monkey)
  • Reticle (Countersnipe)
  • Boombot, a bomb explode from Boombot is heard
  • Hereling (Meeblings), a Hereling sound is heard
  • Hungry Sumo
  • DestructoTruck
  • Red Billiard Ball (PowerPool)
  • Marine (SAS Zombie Assualt)
  • Sinta
  • Angel (Guns N' Angel)
  • Hotcorn Fireball
  • Green Ring (Rings)
  • Dice (Straight Dice)
  • Dragon (Zeba)
  • Potion (Potion Panic)
  • Megan the Fox
  • Flipper & Ball (Power Pinball)
  • Car (Cash Sprint)
  • Knight (Red Reign)

Entrance:
Ninja Kiwi appears out of smoke

Victory:
Ninja Kiwi looks into a white circle in a black screen before kicking the circle to reveal itself, like in the logo opening itself

Defeat:
Ninja Kiwi salutes the winner.

Alt costumes:
1666747499698.png

PLUS the various colors used for the Clans on the old NK website

Do you have anything to suggest for Ninja Kiwi's taunt? Please let me know!

FazDude

Smash Master
Not gonna lie, I LOVE PCC's Ninja Kiwi moveset, so I'm gonna go ahead and do some monkey knowledge for it.
  • Tier 1
    • Flash Step: Ninja Kiwi has greater movement speed.
    • Razor Sharp: Ninja Kiwi's blade-based attacks deal more damage.
    • Super Shuriken: Ninja Kiwi's shurikens are larger.
    • Toss Up: Up Special carries Ninja Kiwi higher.
  • Tier 2
    • Ninja Agility: Ninja Kiwi gains an additional mid-air jump.
    • Seeking Shurikens: Ninja Kiwi's shurikens have slight homing properties.
    • Pineapples-A-Plenty: Ninja Kiwi's Up Special will always throw out an exploding pineapple.
  • Tier 3
    • Surprise Attack: Ninja Kiwi's attacks deal extra damage if they hit an opponent from behind.
    • Disorientating Ambush: Landing Down Special causes the opponent's controls to be reversed for a short time.
  • Tier 4
    • Iconic Ninja: Side Strong now has a chance to crit, which deals insane damage and knockback. If a crit is landed, a red circle encloses Ninja Kiwi and the opponent as both are covered in shadow.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Man, I was so busy today, but all submissions up to this point will get added!

Job #249: With the DLC just on the horizon, I figured that this will be the last job related to base game content! Submit 2 event matches! One themed to Ninja Kiwi and one being a big final all-star event!

My submissions:
  • Ninja Kiwi: A clash of generations!
    • Description: Ninja Kiwi's going through a trip down memory lane meeting some of the faces of the different generations of his world!
    • Stage: First Track, Ocean Road, Monkey Lane
    • Player: Ninja Kiwi
    • Opponents: Dart Monkey, Mortar Monkey, Quincy
    • Bloons: Red to White
    • Objective: Defeat Dart Monkey on First Track to advance to Ocean Road, where Mortar Monkey is fought, and finally, Quincy on Monkey Lane.
  • The Big All-Star Bloons-travaganza!
    • Description: Time for the final battle! Defeat the entire launch roster of fighters!
    • Stage: #Ouch
    • Opponent: All (Bloonchipper and Cave Monkey are fought once you unlocked them)
    • Bloons: All
    • Objective: Defeat all the opponents in the order they were added to the roster!

Also, here's my near-final proposed plan for DLC, there will be a "Popper's Pass" in the same vain of the Fighter's Pass in Smash Bros. Ultimate. Each pack will contain a new fighter, stage, a few music tracks to go with each stage, and to set itself apart from the fighter's pass, 3 "Supreme" skins for 3 base-roster characters, one for each character, meaning that those are alts for characters that also come with fun aesthetic changes and those stuff.
Popper's Pass.png

Is there anything you would change or something else you would like to suggest, just let me know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom