• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle 2

Should we only stick to P4AU characters or expand the options to the entire Persona series?

• Stick to P4AU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think we can move on here, I will add all the submissions. Also Aang and all the RWBY Team will join by default. There wasn't any submission about the game's name so the job would still be open.

Now that we already established the franchises, I think we can work in this.
Job 8 - Submit a story!, Truly the stories from the original game aren't particulary complex or serious but we still haved a story, submit your own idea!, doesn't need to be an elaborate idea, just make an excuse for all this different characters cross each other!.
Job 9 - Submit a game mode!, ISomething that I think the original BBTAG truly lacks is game modes, sure it has the necessaries but if you don't have internet nor someone else to play, the games get boring. So we need to think in new modes to have!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
So yeah this didn't worked well, so like the title job, we will get those job opened for a unknowed amount of time, I think we need to stick to character's submission for a while since they are the ones that attract more people.
Job 10 - Submit a grappler!, one of the most important archetypes in fighting games, since we also include non-fighting games franchises, you can also suggest characters from those series if you think if they fit in this role.
Job 11 - Submit a RWBY character!, Maybe not the most liked of the franchises here but I think there is some potential in their characters, so suggest a new character!
Job 12 - Submit a Type-Moon character!, one of the few franchises without any character, it's time to change that!, remind that Type-Moon works include all Fate related works, Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, Kara no Kyoukai and more, if you want to search, here is a wiki!.

My own ones:
Grappler: Bullet (BlazBlue): A mix of a rushdown and a grappler, I didn't used her too much but I find her playstyle fun.
RWBY Character: Neo Politan, she was one of my mains so I would like to se her again.
Type-Moon Character: Aoko Aozaki, my favorite protagonist and my main in all Melty Blood games that I played. Yeah these two where very bias.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Might submit in the other catagories later but will for now submit Sion (Melty Blood) for Type Moon.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Trying to revive this again:

Vote for your favorite for each job!
  • Type-Moon: Aoko Aozaki, Saber, Eltnum, Arcueid
  • RWBY: Neo Politan, Pyhrra Nikos, Cinder Fall
  • Grappler: Iron Tager, Potemkin, Bullet

darkvortex

Smash Lord
20m78mf3nzxb1.png

Tournament Mode
A mode where you can make your own tournaments with set rules and conditions

Story Mode:
Gonna go for something similar to Street Fighter X Tekken (I know) where A a powerful object that can grant wishes lands and breaks down the barrers of each world, the fighters from each world now battle to try and gain its power

Top Bottom