• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate Videogame Universe... And Its Smash Bros.

What Should Our Roster Size Be?

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
D

Deleted member

1. Winstann the Gnome
2. Lady Bow
3. Felix

Last edited by a moderator:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the vote results:
Felix the Cat 8
Lady Bow 17
Winstann the Gnome 21
S.A.M. 4
Puppino 1
Control the Robot 3
Alex Ape 4

We’ve been gnomed! Winstann the Gnome will be the Mario equivalent to our universe and first character in Super Smash Bros. This also means that Gamessoft will be the publisher of Super Smash Bros. Now that we have our first character we have a whole host of new things to add so let’s get into it!

Job #4: Submit The Gameplay Of Winstann the Gnome
Winstann the Gnome released in 1978 and we haven’t really gotten into its gameplay yet so we’ll do it here. Remember to keep it simple and it has to fit this gameplay description:
”Gameplay was painfully simple (even for the time) but featured absolutely beautiful backgrounds of forest settings due to using FMVs. The original game had next to no story too besides being a gnome and having to beat some other gnomes”
I would also like you to explain, briefly, how this gameplay was expanded on in Super Winstann, fitting this description. Only do gameplay though:
“The graphics of those games were certainly nice but this series struck the perfect balance between graphics and extremely influential [genre] gameplay.”

Job #5: Submit An Origin For Gamessoft
Gamessoft is the company behind Winstann the Gnome so I’d like submissions for how it was created. Submit when and how the company was founded and a bit about the creator behind the company. I would also like for you to briefly describe some of the early games and what they were released for (computers, arcades, or different things). Remember that this is the company that will go on to dominate the industry and make Super Smash Bros. Also it is a Br’ish company too So keep that in mind. Have fun!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I was gonna submit sokoban, but I feel that's incompatible with the idea of FMV backgrounds being top down and all that...

Winstann genre: 2D Footracing Platforker

In the first game, Winstann would have to beat the other gnomes in a race through single-screen 2D platforming. The other gnomes were slower than him but could cheat.

In Super Winstann, Winstann would need to collect the Golden Insecticide to prevent the Mafia members from researching the ingredients in development of their mass-produced Humanicide cans. The gnome mafia race fair and square, the flamingo mafia are a little slower than gnome mafia members but aren't above getting violent; and dark fairies don't partake in the race, but rather serve as hazards around the track. Winstann could collect 2 power-ups: speed boost and invincibility, however invincibility would make him slower. The game featured scrolling, unlike the first game.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I think the gameplay submission is pretty much perfect so I won’t submit my own but I do have an origin to submit:

Gamessoft (origibally titled Games Oft, it was later changed to Gamessoft due to people pronouncing it that way anyway and similarities to the word software) was founded in 1971 in London, England by former amusement park designer Gary Letore. The original purpose was to create electronic games for use in carnivals or other fairs. Their arcade machines did decently well and were installed at many different fairs where people would compete to see who could get the furthest in the game. Most of their games were extremely simple copies of sports but were one player experiences. Where the company really became big was with the release of Winstann the Gnome, their first game to have a named character. (Their original headquarters were right next to a flower store which sold gnomes, giving them inspiration for the setting). It was available worldwide and they were able to manufacture it much cheaper meaning it was in not just fairs but community centers, laundromats and more (the concept of an arcade didn’t really exist at the time) and the success of this game convinced them to move towards consoles in the home instead of machines in carnivals.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The ideas for jobs 4 and 5 will be added.

Job #6: Submit A Games Industry Direction
Submit the general direction the games industry went in in between Bash the Badgers and Winstann the Gnome. Explain what most games released on, a few important games if necessary, how popular they were, and what the more popular genres were. Keep it brief and remember that most of the games here will have little to no graphics.

D

Deleted member

I'll start with the 3rd generation console: Gamesoft Pod(1983)
Some Memorable Games (Description for later):
Winstann the Gnome + Tomb Fun Pac(1983)
Tomb 2: Crawler(1985)
The Ghostbusters(1985)
Bash the Badgers(1985)
Winstann the Gnome II(1988)
Tomb 3: Apocalypse(1990)
Bash the Badgers comes out in 1890.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bash the Badgers made headlines, but not profits, though Tesla would still experiment with games, particularly a simplistic Golf title known as "Bogey", where you would pull a trigger and depending on the force of the pull either push a ball into a hole or away from it. (much like a pinball trigger) Associates of Tesla would take the idea of a computer video game with them to later ventures, creating what we'd now know as ports of the games for early operating systems for internal use on prototypes at General Motors and Eckert-Mauchly, eventually developing the text adventure as an entertaining game that could be enjoyed by almost any hardware. When Eckert-Mauchy made the bold decision of releasing a computer for consumer use - the UNIVAC in 1951 - they included a packaged game known as "Cowboy Adventure", a horribly-racist-in-retrospect text adventure where you played as a Wild West sherrif and fought Native Americans (or "Indians" as the game called them) and outlaws. As the UNIVAC didn't have a screen, the game instead used the printer - forcefully typing the game text into a page and then allowing the player to reply Y or N to change the path of the story. While the hardware was by far too big and expensive for household use, a lot of the businesses who bought it had stories of employees' children asking to be taken to work to play Cowboy Adventure so they can read every possible ending and death. This popularity lead to the creation of the first game console in the 1950s, known as Home Cowboy Adventure, which was a detached typewriter that's only purpose was to play Cowboy Adventure. As computers got smaller and more cost-effective, games would follow and see wider audiences. Games like Bash the Badgers and Bogey would also see mass prodiction for arcades in the late 60s, albeit without Tesla's involvement or consent under a variety of names by a variety of companies

Into the early 80s, the favoured genre is text adventures, followed by light gun shooters; video board games; and simulators. Light gun shooters and video board games were generally limited to arcades due to the processing power (and in the case of shooters, equipment) required, though video board games with highly limited graphics on computers did carve a niche. Simulators (a la Sim City) and Text Adventures proliferated the computer market. They were generally enjoyed in after-school clubs and the extremely early Usenet, therefore being quite niche. Early computer games would generally have to decide between having graphics at all and having text at all, while arcades had the luxury of both at the expense of needing to limit depth and content for the format. Primitive point and click games gained a small following, but nowhere near the level of text games' (small) popularity - ASCII art was a popular loophole for creating graphics, the left-to-right nature of text lead to the conception of the 2D platformer, with a long-forgotten oddball shareware title from the piracy underground known as "Super Mario Bros." inspiring the creation of Winstann the Gnome, a game that combined the graphical power of the arcade with the - even if uninentional - addictive nature of the ASCII platformer. Some schollars believe Winstann to have plagarised Super Mario Bros, though Gamessoft fans will point to Mario's shareware status as sign that derivation was fair game. Arcade games were generally more popular (and less stigmatised) than computer games, and Winstann helped games reach areas like laundromats and cinemas.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll start with the 3rd generation console: Gamesoft Pod(1983)
Some Memorable Games (Description for later):
Winstann the Gnome + Tomb Fun Pac(1983)
Tomb 2: Crawler(1985)
The Ghostbusters(1985)
Bash the Badgers(1985)
Winstann the Gnome II(1988)
Tomb 3: Apocalypse(1990)
The job is supposed to be for the industry in between 1890 and 1978

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright so moving forward what I think I’ll do is have jobs for a character from each upcoming console generation. As fun as it would be to go through each generation slowly and individually I would like to get to the Smash stuff sooner than later and I think this would be a good way to do that while also establishing the base of what the games industry is like in this universe. After we add a character we can then do jobs to flesh out each decade more.

Since the first console released in 1980 I was thinking 5 console generations lasting 8 years until 2020 where the current console would release (Super Smash Bros. is releasing in 2023) would everyone be fine with this?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The information submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario will be chosen.

Job #7: Submit A Second Generation Character
Submit a character originating from the second console generation. (1988-1996) What I want you to submit is who the character is, story of their original game, the person and company that created them (and a brief story why), and their importance. This does not need to be a rival company to Gamessoft, and you do not need to get too in detail with it. Refrain from explaining what console it’s on if it does not release on arcades as that will come in a later job. Have fun!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
So, this is the Sonic substitute I've been waiting to submit - the timing relative to a certain leak is entirely coincidental - here goes!

Squidward Tentacles (Squidward Tentacles, 1991, Squidware)

Art by Clarissa_Arts

Debuting in 1991's Squidward Tentacles, Squidward is the self-centered and snobbish mascot of Squidware. His goal is to be the greatest musician in the world, which he somehow achieves by platforming through fast underwater levels without actually playing music. (the height of ludonarrative dissonance) His game was revolutionary due to being one of the first 2D platformers since the ASCII days to neglect the racing aspect (promotional materials implied that there were other racers a la Winstann, but they were simply so slow compared to Squidward that you can never see them in-game - the original developers greatly protested this creative choice, and it is something fans argue on to this day) and in it's place introduce boss fights with Squidward's stingy boss Mr. Krabs, a concept already popular in light gun games. Over time the Squidward universe would be expanded with characters like Squidward's fan favourite rival Squilliam; his obnoxious workmate SpongeBob; powerful slacker Patrick Star; and Krabs' own bigger-threat rival in the form of Sheldon J. Plankton.

Squidward's conception was derived from a typo in a bankruptcy filing after the failure of Squidware's previous title "Among Us", a highly ambitious and arguably ahead-of-its-time Usenet-based deduction game that they hoped would popularise the internet. Squidward launched Squidware out of bankruptcy and into the Fortune 500 in a single year. Squidward was designed to be the anti-Winstann, a character with self-motivating goals and a grumpy personality. At the time, Winstann was being toned down somewhat - the flamingo and gnome mafias turned into mere burglars, the pesticide was replaced with a golden statue the burglars wanted to sell, and the aesthetics leaned further and further into a "children's storybook" look - while Squidward games didn't feature any truly edgy content on the level of a mafia (at first), his attitude was designed to appeal to disillusioned teenage Winstann fans who were tired of their "badass childhood hero" being degraded to a fairy tale, regardless of if the notion of Winstann ever having been "badass" was really rational.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission is One Winged Angel
(this idea was taken from a polygon video so credit to them)
A0677545-22EB-4D0B-8DC2-59DAEF02DD6D.jpeg

In the late 80s Nobuo Uematsu was famous in the amateur professional Japanese wrestling scene most known for his character Scotch the Piper. His big break was when he was employed in the KWL (Kochi Wrestling League) who had an idea to bridge the gap between real life entertainment forms such as wrestling, and videogames. So, with some help from Tetsuya Nomura who also joined and developed the character, The One Winged Angel debuted in 1990 in a videogame and then in real life. The character is known for being morally dubious, not really fitting into “heroes or heels” the rest of wrestling had at the time. It was developed by company Denkito, partners of the KWL. The plot features the One Winged Angel pulled into another dimension by the evil Garland, an alien wants to capture all wrestlers to preform for him on his planet. It’s up to One Winged Angel to put his past aside and help the rest of the wrestlers!

The gameplay was notable for being one of the first to actually feature combat in videogames, you have a block and punch button and if you fill up a super meter you can use a katana power up for 20 seconds. It’s a beat ‘em up where you move through levels based on other planets and fight mind controlled versions of other wrestlers and Garland. While it was simple, nothing like it had been done before making One Winged Angel a very popular title. It was also known for the quality of the titular character’s theme song

(In our universe Nobuo Uematsu has stated that he would have become a wrestler if not a videogame music composer so the idea behind this is that he pursued this career but still had videogames in mind. Tetsuya Nomura was born in the same city as Uematsu so that’s how some Final Fantasy concepts would be in this idea even if Nomura wasn’t the one who made them)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
View attachment 366150
(If anyone can find the artist behind this specific peice so I can credit them I'd appreciate that)

Link
The hero of the Adventures of Link franchise. Created by N-Soft. The first game was released in 1986. It featured an overworld with dungeons and boss encounters, with an RPG style magic system (Think Ultma. Zelda is more of an RPG here). The series focused on Link, a Elf woman who has to go on a mystical quest to stop her world of Gamelon from being taken over by the evil sorcerer Agahnim, who wishes to shroud the world in darkness. She would gain key alies including runaway Princess Zelda (Zelda and Link shippers would become popular on the early Internet, but the relationship would not become canon untill the 2010s), the stern ninja Sheik, the mystical mentor Gwonam, the Trickster fairy Tingle, and the shop keeper Morshu. The series would be fleshed out in the manga adaption by famous mangaka Shigeru Miyamoto, who also developed some story for the orignal game.
The artist is named Mochiwei

Baysha

Smash Ace
Y'all are gonna hate me for this lmao...

Duncan Dorkly

With the creation of the game "Super Mario Bros," the developers had their first taste of popularity. While it wasn't super popular, it inspired one of it's creators, Richard Austin, to aim higher with his pursuits. Creative differences led to him splitting up with two other developers of Mario Bros and signing a publishing deal with company CorporateHumor, who had previously only made short comedy films. Due to not wanting to anger the other developers, he changed the main character's name to Duncan. When asked why he chose that name specifically, Austin said "I wanted him to be the exact opposite of cool, and I've never met a cool person named Duncan."

As for the games themselves, they were actually one of, if not the first popular graphical games to have a major focus on story. They focused on the misadventures of the rude plumber Duncan Dorkly. Gameplay was sort of a proto-open world platformer mixed with a point-and-click adventure. The player would platform through obstacles and enemies as they make their way through various locations as they talk to characters and collect items for the story. (Actually kinda sounds like the Takeshi's Castle game now that I think about it.)

As for the stories, most games would initially start off with mundane parts of Duncan's life, before slowly spiraling into the fantastic and bizarre. The stories were all mainly comedies, focusing on vulgar and adult humor. They usually had a villain rise up with Duncan either reluctantly or accidentally stopping them by the end of the game. The series's comedy had a very love it or hate it reputation. What was also contentious was how the series handled sequels. Each game would be built off the same base framework with very few new assets being made between installments. However, each game would have it's own unique story, being intended as relatively short experiences rather than something more big. Thus, making the first episodic game.

Other characters included Duncan's level-headed brother Larry, rich and spoiled heiress Pauline, the brutal yet incredibly bumbling turtle king Lord SkullDeath and his actually competent human assistant Kevin, enthusiastic monster tamer Rusty, the homeless "hedgehog-for-hire" Scott, Duncan's evil and racist doppelganger Racist Duncan, and Winstann parody Wincely the Gnoll. (Other parodies of fellow game characters were present, but Wincely was the first.)

The games were pretty popular, and brought CorporateHumor enough success that they created a whole new wing of the company dedicated to video games called, you guessed it, Dorkly. The series's adult humor, with a variety of other games, had also inspired a series of court hearings about the content of video games that eventually lead to the creation of the ESRB. In the present day, Duncan isn't as popular as he once was, but he's still doing pretty well.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 7:Golby

Golby is the eponymous protagonist from a video game series,his first appearence was in 1993 released by 90s consoles,he is a monster that live in a tower and looking for adventures with his friend Witchelle,she's a witch and Golby always destroys Goatella's evil plans,Goatella is a demon goat.

Golby's games are literally platform but with RPG elements,because the series is medieval world,Golby's design is a cartoony round monster with purple fur,green arms,legs,wings and tail and blue snail antennas with yellow eyes,Golby uses a sword and potions to attack,also Golby can fly,rolling as a ball and breathing fire. Golby is very popular that the series gains a cartoon made by DiC and some comics,also a lot of people considers Golby series as a good franchise for halloween.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Techsoft Enterprises was not doing great in the late 80s, After their only notable game "Alex Ape" they tried in vain to recapture that magic that made the game special with many failures such as "The adventures of Harry Hog" and "Fish Tales" Techsoft Enterprises only had one more shot before they left the videogame business all-together and went back into Personal Computer development. they put all of their development power into this one game and created a game that would supersede the success of Alex Ape.

Corsair Ann, Galaxy Quest (1990, Techsoft Enterprises)

Galaxy Quest, Techsoft Enterprises final hoorah, turned into their biggest success. Galaxy Quest is a game where you explore an entire galaxy in hopes to obtain riches and defeat the evil Empire Darkmatter. Corsair Ann is the main playable character in Galaxy Quest, She is a space pirate and travels the galaxy. Galaxy quest is the first game to utilize a first person perspective and utilizes laser gun combat. Galaxy Quest also has an expansive world map and an in depth space combat system and a Dialogue tree system.

Second generation character submission:
Rush the Velociraptor (FASTWARE - 1990)
During that time, Japanese video game company FASTWARE was going to be bankrupt because of their games' failures (mostly due to being obscure like Akira Robot or Galactic world) and they had to create a game that would save the company. Naoto Oshima decided to make a new mascot for company too, which most of staff wanted a dinosaur to be a mascot.
When most of people wanted a dinosaur to be a mascot, Naoto picked Velociraptor due to bing one of the fastest dinosaurs and he would fit as mascot for a company that has word "fast" in the name. While designing the mascot, Naoto cited Dino (Flintstones) and Road Runner (Looney Tunes) as inspiration for the mascot's design (which he drew a Dino's head on Road Runner's body, describing how he would look like).

Rush the Velociraptor is a main eponymous protagonist of the series of the same name and he is a adventurous Velociraptor who lives in the world where "past" (the prehistoric jungles and deserts) and "present" (Cities and places that exist today) exists in the same period and he needs to fight the evil scientist: Dr. Caveman (who is cross between mad scientist and witch doctor) who wants to take away the Earth's technology to build the biggest empire on the planet (his second plan is also to go back in time to defeat Rush and erase him from existence).

His first game's gameplay is a Sonic-like platformer where the player has to go fast, but it also includes elements from other platformers like Tomba! (he could latch on enemies like an actual Velociraptor), DKC (you know, dinosaur buddies that could assist him during the game) and Sonic (Speed gimmick and time travelling like in Sonic CD).
The first game featuring him was released in 1990 just to compete with Winstann the Gnome. It became a huge success (it was praised for fast-paced gameplay, detailed graphics, catchy soundtrack and the game's gimmicks) and that cause to game to expand into a multimedia franchise. We got more characters in newer games (like Perry the Pterodactyl, Jaws the T-Rex, Daisy the Velociraptor (his love interest), Moonshine the Utahraptor - Rush's long lost father and Hitoshi - a genius boy who assists Rush in some occasions), we got animated shows (couple of western made shows and 2 anime series), comics and mangas, movies and more content.
His popularity even led to success of Jurassic Park due to usage of Rush's design (albeit realistic) for velociraptor characters. Heck, even Steven Spielberg became fan of his games. His video game became one of most influential platformers of all time alongside Winstann and others.
(He is meant to be alternate Sonic counterpart)

D

Deleted member

Ignore this.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Captain Commando

Around the mid to late 1980s, Capsule Computers (usually shortened to CAPCOM), a computer and arcade hardware company decided to set up and work with a video game development team for the relatively newly booming industry. One of their first big successful games, released in 1988, was about a little astronaut who explored several 2D side-scrolling platformer levels, set on different planets where he fights against various alien crime bosses with variably themed powers. The special thing about the title character, gameplay-wise, was that he could use a blaster that took abilities from the bosses he defeated.

It's initially known that the company was pursuing the license to the classic manga character "Mighty Atom", but couldn't at the time, so instead, they decided to go a completely different route, and when naming their new, more original character, several names were considered, given the character, sprite designs, and setting. Rainbow Kid, Rock Man, Mega Man...ultimately, with some inspiration from the company's name, as well as old-school sci-fi and comics, they named him "Captain Commando".

Since the first installment, the series has gone on to have multiple installments, as well as spin-off games, outside media, and merchandise, such as an anime that was popularly localized in the West as part of the big 90's anime boom, along with an American animated series that ran almost concurrently, a wildly successful toyline, and even a live-action movie. The fandom, however, is unfortunately divided between the camps that like the US and Japanese versions of the character's lore and designs, which, while not wildly diverging, have some key differences, such as character names (most of the US character names had a "Rock & Roll"/music theming, such as Captain Commando's shapeshifting alien pet companion being named Rush, the main villain being named Ozzy, his main two bumbling minions being called Pistol and Rotten, etc. much of which were different in Japan), as well as certain story elements introduced in Western adaptations and promotional material. Still, with such a wide variety of material, and an active fanbase to this day, Captain Commando has made its name as one of the most successful, long-running game series and characters in general.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ok I know we already have two Sonic equivalents but dang it, what's one more

The Talented Mr. Tinker

In the early 90's, SEGA was looking for a new mascot to replace Alex Kidd. Blah blah blah, design contest, you know the story. However, a certain blue hedgehog was turned down, because Sega wanted to try to be less teen-and-young-adult oriented, and more approachable by players of all ages. That's when Tom Kalinske and Yuji Naka, at opposite ends of the planet at that time, agreed on a concept by Naoto Oshima of a bumbling, sleepy inventor. Inspired by former US President Theodore Roosevelt, Eggman (soon renamed to "Mr. Tinker" to seem more friendly) bore silly glasses, a large mustache, and goofy pajamas. He is a very tired guy, as he spends all day inventing for his village - making toys, repairing watches, even scultping new buildings, all without asking for a single thing in return.

The Talented Mr. Tinker for the SEGA Mega Drive was a light-gun shooter, but what set Mr. Tinker apart form the rest of the crowd was that you weren't defending yourself, but rather, the title character. Mr. Tinker would go to bed, and then the level starts out in his dreams, or at least they seem that way at first. You shoot various bogeymen and generic fears (spiders, etc) from the easily frightened Mr. Tinker. Once you got to the end of the level, Mr. Needlemouse (a concept for the game's original protagonist) would appear, solidifying this dream as a nightmare. He had a spiky, robotic, gunmetal blue appearance, and it was later revealed that he was an accidentally powerful robot created by Mr. Tinker who soon gained sentience and became evil. Needlemouse's main motivation is that he wants as much room to run around as he can, and if that means getting rid of nature to provide racetracks, then so be it. In these boss sections, Tinker makes a break for it, and while he is faster than Needelmouse, the latter has access to slopes that increase his momentum, which means the player must slow him down by shooting parts of the enviornment to create obstacles behind Tinker and in front of Needlemouse. If you fail to do so, and Needlemouse catches Tinker, the blue robot will be able to enter the "real world" (in-game) and set his plans there, resulting in a surprisingly dark Game Over screen. The "Tinker spends the day inventing, goes to sleep, walks around dream, runs away from Needlemouse" thing continues on until the game's climax, where Mr. Needlemouse transforms into a terrifying, giganctic version of himself, attacking Tinker from the background in a desolate nightmare world. You have to directly attack Needlemouse this time, as he has become less robotic and more organic in this nightmare, therefore allowing light gun shots to hit him rather than bouncing off like they would have in other levels. When completed, Mr. Tinker wakes up relieved, and the first thing he does is go buy a dreamcatcher from the local village shop.

The game was recieved well from critics universally, all hailing the game's slow and methodical pace, which they found a refreshing change of pace from the speed demons of the day like Winstann. Speaking of speed demons, Mr. Needlemouse often got even more love in the fan community of Mr. Tinker, and early Internet discussions wondered what it would've been like if the protagonist and antagonist had been swapped before development. Mr. Tinker would continue to receive games in this Mega Drive era, seeing him teaming up with an ancient keeper of dreams (this universe's Knuckles) and inventing his own twin robot lackeys to take on Needlemouse, Orbot and Cubot. Mr. Needlemouse would even see his own spinoff series on handheld devices, which took inspiration from his momentum-based chase sequences in the Tinker games, in order to capitalize on payers who did want a faster experience. These games, though, didn't get as much praise as Tinker's.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright, here are all of the options for our second generation character:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Squidward Tentacles
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule One Winged Angel
Baysha Baysha Duncan Dorkly
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Golby
cashregister9 cashregister9 Corsair Ann
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Rush the Velociraptor
AlRex AlRex Captain Commando
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu The Talented Mr. Tinker

So please vote for your top three most wanted out of these options. Your own submission can only be in second or third.
My votes:
1. Mr Tinker
2. One Winged Angel
3. Duncan Dorkly

Honourable mention to Squidward, I really like the idea but find it just a bit slightly too random for like, the second character. Obviously Duncan is pretty random too but whatever, squid world would have been my fourth vote if we were doing that

D

Deleted member

1. Tinker
2. Corsair Ann
3. One Winged Angel

Shout out to Squidward. Its brilliant but I think it might send us ina certain direction way too early

Top Bottom