• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Protogust 3000 3
Negative Zone 3
Mr. L 6

Giga Bowser Punch 4
Giga Bowser 5
Clown Car 3

Heart Beam 7
Peach Blossom 4
Empress Peach 1

There was a tie for Mario’s final smash before I submitted my vote, so I’ll vote for Mario Finale.
The Final Smashes added are Mario Finale, Mr. L, Giga Bowser, Heart Beam, and Giga Mushroom.

Lucario 15
Chibi-Robo 12
Ike 4
Midna 11

Lucario is our next newcomer.

Jobs 14 and 15: Submit New Stages for the Legend of Zelda and Kirby franchises. Submit specials and a final smash for Sonic and Snake.

For my Legend of Zelda stage, I like Pirate Ship as is.

For the Kirby stage, I’ll nominate Rainbow Route, which works like the one in Super Smash Flash 2.

For Sonic’s specials, I’ll just replace his side special with Light Dash, which works like the one in Super Smash Flash 2.

For Snake’s moveset, I’m just going to replace his up special with Fulton Recovery Balloons, which would work similarly to Cypher.

Last edited:
Job 14:
Bridge of Eldin (Zelda)

I'll nominate Bridge of Eldin from Real Smash.

Green Greens (Kirby)

I'll nomiate Green Greens from real Smash. Only difference is that Whispy drops Gordos.

We keep Snake's moveset without Changes.

I'm gonna keep his specials, while he has New one as Boost, where he boosts like in Games and it has a Boost Meter.

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 14:

For Zelda, I'll submit Hylian Skies from SSF2 to represent an older game in the series (ALTTP). As for Kirby, I'll resubmit Castle Dedede from our previous thread, this time with its Kirby Fighters design. The only difference is that Dedede himself won't appear to throw hazards across the stage.

Job 15:

I don't have much experience with Metal Gear, so I'll skip over Snake for this job. As for Sonic, I suggest keeping his Final Smash, plus the Homing Attack and Spin Dash (now his Down B). His new Side and Up Specials are the Light-Speed Dash and Blue Tornado.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the nominations
Pupp135 Pupp135 Pirate Ship, Rainbow Route
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Bridge of Eldin, Green Greens
Butters Stotch Butters Stotch Hylian Skies, Castle Dedede

For Snake’s moveset, we’ll decide if Up special changes to Fulton Recovery Balloons ( Pupp135 Pupp135 ) or keep as is ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ).
Here is the first poll below:https://strawpoll.com/wcvgrq2r7

For Sonic’s moveset, we’ll decide if he has Light Dash as side special ( Pupp135 Pupp135 ), Boost ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ), or both Light Dash and Blue Tornado as side and up specials respectively ( Butters Stotch Butters Stotch ) as new specials.
Here is the second poll:https://strawpoll.com/ovbe64a9p

For stages, vote for your two most wanted, where your submission is not first.

1. Bridge of Eldin
2. Pirate Ship

1. Castle Dedede
2. Rainbow Route

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
1. Bridge of Eldin
2. Pirate Ship

1. Rainbow Route
2. Castle Dedede

Trophy submissions:
1. Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk: Room 215)
2. Lip (Panel De Pon)
3. Dr. Wright (SimCity)
4. Knuckles the Echidna
5. Villager

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Pirate Ship 6
Bridge of Eldin 7
Hylian Skies 2

Rainbow Route 8
Green Greens 1
Castle Dedede 6

Bridge of Eldin and Rainbow Route are our next stages. Also, Snake’s up special changes to Fulton Recovery Balloon, and Sonic’s side special is changed to Light Dash.

Job 16: Submit an assist trophy, and describe how it would work.

I’ll nominate Mona from the Wario Ware series, and she’d work similarly to the Excitebike assist where she rides on her scooter, attacking people who come into contact.

Last edited:
Job 16:
Resubmitting Aparoid from Star Fox.
Job 9:
Aparoid (Star Fox)

Aparoid is a Alien Species from from Star Fox Series and it has Purple Bug-Like design comparing to other variations like Aparoid Crawler. They are commanded by Aparoid Queen, who is the Antagonist of Star Fox Assault and Command.

When summoned, it parallels Andross' AT role, which he goes into Background and aims to shoot the Green Beam at opponents from Background. When Beam hits an opponents, it gets high damage.
It appears for Short Time and it dissappears after being for while.
Aparoid can't be KOed.

I nominate Aparoid, because he could be Star Fox rep for Assist and he could parallel Andross' AT role, which it means that Aparoid could be more useful since it's Alternate Universe, where some Assists get swapped out like Aparoid for Andross' place.
It also could be an Assist based on Mook.
My Trophy submissions for today:
1. Tamagon (Devil World)
2. Muddy Mole
3. Medeus (Fire Emblem)
4. Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
5. Gray Fox (Metal Gear)

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 16:

My submission is a combo between two Assist Trophies from later games: the Moon and Skull Kid. After initially appearing, rather than using his abilities as an Assist in Smash 4 and Ultimate, Skull Kid will simply send the Moon flying down before vanishing.

Submitting the rest of Golden Sun's playable characters as trophies:
1. Mia
2. Garet
3. Ivan
4. Piers
5. Sheba

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Mona 6
Skull Kid & Moon 6
Aparoid 3

Mona and Skull Kid & Moon are our next assist trophies.

Job 17: Submit an item and describe how it would work.

I’m renominating the geosphere.

FEMN Geosphere.png
For something different, I’ll nominate the geosphere from the fire emblem series, which gives 20 damage to all players.
I’ll add the trophies later, which will mean we have a total of 104 so far since Mona also was an earlier trophy addition.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes:

Geosphere 4
Stealth Suit 8
Golden Hammer 6

Stealth Suit is our next item.

Job 18: Choose your three most wanted pokemon to return as pokeball pokemon.

Here are the available pokemon:
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Beedrill
Jigglypuff
Meowth
Victreebel
Ninetails
Electrode
Gengar
Snorlax
Magikarp
Rhydon
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Ditto
Mew
Togepi
Pichu
Scizor
Quagsire
Wobbuffet
Suicune
Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

1. Eevee
2. Snorlax
3. Wobbuffet

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the results

Eevee 3
Snorlax 4
Wobbuffet 1
Scizor 3
Lugia 2
Magikarp 5
Mew 2
Ditto 1
Tyrannitar 3

Snorlax and Magikarp are added, and we’ll use a poll to see if Eevee, Scizor, or Thranitar should also join.

Job 19: Submit a Classic Mode format. Note, you can only use one minigame like in Brawl’s Classic Mode.

My Format:

Stage 1: 1v1 battle
Stage 2: 2v2 battle
Stage 3: 3v1 giant character
Stage 4: 1v2 battle
Minigame: Traverse through level
Stage 5: 1v1 battle
Stage 6: 2v2 battle
Stage 7: 1v3 battle
Minigame: Traverse through level
Stage 8: vs. Polygon Fighting Team
Stage 9: vs. Metal Character