• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Gardevoir 7
Plusle/Minun 1
Darkrai 8

Darkrai and Gardevoir are our new pokemon.

Job 26: Submit an assist trophy and describe how it would work.

For my nomination, I’ll go with Knuckle Jie from the Kirby series, and he works as is.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Knuckle Joe 9
Duck Hunt Dog 14
Nintendog 5
Krystal 8

The Duck Hunt Dog, Knuckle Joe, and Krystal will join the assist trophies.

Job 27: Submit an item and how it works.

I‘ll renominate the geosphere.

FEMN Geosphere.png
For something different, I’ll nominate the geosphere from the fire emblem series, which gives 20 damage to all players.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 27:

I'll submit the Ice Flower. Funnily enough, its first appearance was in a Mario & Luigi game, not Galaxy or NSMBW. It works just like the Fire Flower, but with ice effects instead.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Geosphere 4
Ice Flower 3
E Tank 11
POW Block 11
E Tank and POW block get added.

Job 28: Submit a Stage for Fire Emblem and Mother
I’ll nominate Serenes Forest and Magicant.

Cm fe09 17-1.png
For the Serenes Forest layout, it would be a walkoff map with enemy soldiers appearing as hazards. Additionally, there will be a swamp area that slows down players.

Magicant is like the one in For and Ultimate.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace

I'll submit Colisseum as our Fire Emblem stage. Same as it is in Sm4sh.

As Mr. Saturn is probably the most popular character from Mother/Earthbound, I'll submit the SSF2 version of Saturn Valley.

Trophy submissions.
1. Team Chaotix
2. Telly Vision (Chibi Robo)
3. K.K Slider
4. Dr. Stewart (F-Zero)
5. Biker Wario

Fire Emblem stage:
Elibe (Fire Emblem)

Elibe is one of SSettins of Fire Emblem series. It debuted in game called "FE: The Binding Blade" as Lyn's birthplace and Home country.

The Layout of Elibe would consist of Hills and Plains. There are some Towers that can act as Platforms. Occasionally, Lyn makes a Cameo while fight with monsters and Dragons.

Mother Stage:
New Pork City

I'll nominate the New Pork City. Acts same like in Brawl and Ultimate.
It could also represent Fan-Beloved Mother 3.

Trophy Submissions:
1. Lakitu and Spinies (Mario)
2. The Stork (Yoshi)
3. Animal Buddies (Sonic)
4. Emperor (Spacebird, a Nintendo Arcade game)
5. Sheriff (Sheriff) (Depicted same as Melee, where he is 2D Pixelated guy with Bandits around him, but he gets yellow color on his body like in SSB4 and Ultimate)

D

Deleted member

1. Serenes Forest
2. Colisseum

1. Saturn Valley
2. New Pork City

If Elbie wins can we not do the Lyn cameo? I'd quite like to submit her as playable down the line. But if she doesn't get in then sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
If Elbie wins can we not do the Lyn cameo? I'd quite like to submit her as playable down rhe line. But if she doesn't get in then sure.
I’ll still let Lyn be eligible since she wouldn’t be an assist. We can have another character suggested instead in the background when she is chosen like Hector, Eliwood, Roy (if we’re having it as Binding Blade themed instead of Blazing Sword), or a villain like Nergal or Sonia.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Serenes Forest 4
Elibe 7
Coliseum 7

Magicant 4
Saturn Valley 8
New Pork City 6

Saturn Valley is our new stage for mother, but a poll will be used for Coliseum or Elibe

Job 29: Submit a Single Player Minigame (it can be any minigame that is not Target Test since that’s already in).

I’ll nominate for the return of Race to the Finish since it was in the previous games.

Top Bottom