• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Alternate Lego Ideas Universe

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Space Shuttle (NASA)

Job: Submit a set idea to replace Shinkai 6500 Submarine. It can be an original or existing property.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Given that this one's based on a real-world vehicle, I decided it'd be a cool idea to base it on a different real world technological marvel - a brick-built Space Shuttle! My concept for it is that you'd be able to display it upright next to a launch tower, but it'd also be possible to detach the different fuel cells (and the shuttle itself can open to reveal a small satellite.) Image slightly related - I'm picturing that this set would be to a similar scale to the Shinkai 6500 sub overall, but would also come with a NASA-themed astronaut (albeit with a yellow skintone and a more accurately printed NASA spacesuit.) It'd also be a cool opportunity to kick off a LEGO Space theme - though we've seen a lot of rocket-based builds in recent years with things like the Saturn V, seeing something like this earlier on would be a really cool addition to the IDEAS roster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom