• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Smash Ultimate Roster With 1000 Characters!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The two prompts are officially closed… now. Here are the next two character prompts:

Submit A Pokémon

Submit A Character You Once Dressed Up As

You can submit basically anyone for one of those prompts if they’re a videogame character. You can submit up to five for a prompt. If you have any questions about the prompts, feel free to ask.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Characters I dressed up as:
Mustache-less Mario (I was five years old and lost the mustache)

American 90's Sonic (went as Sonic when I was seven, had a mohawk wig instead of an actual Sonic hat)

Silver The Hedgehog (last Halloween)

OOT Link (Last non-COVID Halloween)

Bipedal Pikachu (I have a Pikachu onesie and pretty much wear it whenever the hell I want)

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The two prompts are officially closed… now. Here are the next two character prompts:

Submit A Pokémon

Submit A Character You Once Dressed Up As

You can submit basically anyone for one of those prompts if they’re a videogame character. You can submit up to five for a prompt. If you have any questions about the prompts, feel free to ask.
Latias, Latios, Regice, Regirock, Registeel

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so I know this wasn’t technically in the original prompt, but I’m going to add that characters you wore T-shirts of will also count for characters you’ve dressed up as.

with this rule in mind, I’m adding waluigi.

I’ll also add corviknight.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
New character with T-shirt rule

Heavy (Team Fortress 2)

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)

Teddie (Persona)

Hat Kid (A Hat In Time)

Baysha

Smash Ace
Peppino from Pizza Tower is in now I guess.

I was actually considering submitting Sylveon as Sylveon in a Pizza Tower shirt cause I was wearing it when I put the costume on.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Our two current jobs are now finished. Now onto the next jobs:

Submit a character that debuted in a year that hasn't had a Smash character hail from it yet

Submit a character that primarily appears on Personal Computers

For the second one, I’m going to say their debut has to be on computers. I’m going to say characters who are more associated with consoles won’t be allowed, even if most of their games did technically get ported to PC later. I know that’s fairly broad so please ask me if you’re wondering if a character would be eligible or not.

And just so everyone knows, for the first one you have to pick a character who debuted in one of these years:
Anything before 1980
Anything after 2019

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Years not yet present:
Tennis For Two machine
Vector The Crocodile
Sophia The 3rd
Hint Block
Bull Shark (Maneater)

PC characters: