• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates a new Pokemon Generation

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
IK Gen 9 is going to be a thing, but in the meantime I want to do a thread about what our Pokemon Generation will be

I will be going through submissions as soon as possible, even when work and D&D gets in the way

Job 1- Pick a Location for the basis of the Region
Job 2- Choose an Animal for the basis of the Grass Starter
Job 3- Choose an Animal for the basis of the Fire Starter
Job 4- Choose an Animal for the basis of the Water Starter

Up to 3 submissions allowed for Job 1-4, Everytime I add a new Job, it'll say how many suggestions are allowed.

I'll take note of results on a document, PM me if you have questions so we don't flood the thread with clarification

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Location Job 1: Italy
1672422626916.jpeg

Grass Job 2: Capybara

Fire Job 3: Wolverine

Water Job 4: Platypus

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 1
Alaska/Canada
I just think having a colder region would be cool, literally and figuratively, plus these locations have a tone of cool wildlife to base pokemon on, plus it means more ice types

Job 2-4
Grass Starter: Deer
Water Starter: Polar Bear
Fire Starter: Wolverine

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Water: Kelpie (Mythical horse, not dog)
Grass: Griffin
Fire: Camel (I wanted to avoid species already done, hence the use of mythical creatures, but the beautiful camel deserves better than Fisher-Price-looking Numel)

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job 1: Egypt. It's well past due we got an Africa based region and my bets are all on Egypt. Imagine how wonderful it would be traversing a Pokémon-esque version of Egypt, with pyramids, sphinxes, temples, and all of that. I think it would make for a great free-roaming region, like we've had with Paldea.

Jobs 2/3/4:
Grass: hummingbird
Fire: bear
Water: crab

Job 1: Silicon Valley

Job 2: Piglet
If only to call a Pokemon "Hedgehog".

Job 3: Rattlesnake
Some of them live in deserts, so this can be possible.

Job 4: Newfoundland Dog
That breed has webbed feet, so it could work as a water starter.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ok did not expect new activity after all this time, I guess I'll continue it a bit later

Top Bottom