• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: a Movie platform Fighter

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Since there's a Video Game platform Fighter called Super Smash Bros.,one thing i think,what if there was a Movie platform fighter?,no,i'm not talking about a movie adaptation based on a Video Game,i'm talking about a Smash Bros-style crossover fighting game contending characters, stages, itens and etc with movie franchises,so that's what we're going to do,a Super Smash Bros. with Movies.

Characters (4/35)
  • James Bond (007)
  • Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th)
  • Darth Vader (Star Wars)
  • Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones)

Stages

Itens

Game Modes

• (Multiplayer)
  • Classic Mode (Solo/Co-Op)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 1:Submit a iconic Character
well first,submit a very iconic Movie Character,can ask any very famous character from any movie

Job 2:Submit a number for the Roster
and second,Submit any number for the roster,but i think the roster doesn't need to be bigger or smaller

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
okay,we already have options for an iconic character and number fof the Roster

Job 1:
Darth Vader (Star Wars)

One of supporting antagonist of Star Wars series and he is one of most iconic ones that exist in the franchise.

He would use his lightsaber to fight during battle.

Job 2:
I'll go with 35, since like I always say, we should leave some movie IP as States or Assists.
View attachment 351323

Indiana Jones

And we'll say 74 characters, since that's what Smash Ultimate launched with
I will submit Buzz Lightyear
for the Job 1,choose only 2, and for the Job 2,choose just one

my chooses

1. Darth Vader
2. Indiana Jones

my only vote: 35 Characters

edit:i almost forgot,the first place contains 10 points,the second place contains 5 points and the third place contatins 1 point

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Darth Vader
2. Buzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Darth Vader:10+5+10+5+5=35
Indiana Jones:5+10+10+10=35
Buzz Lightyear:5

35:10+10=20
74:10

Darth Vader and Indiana Jones are the next fighters and the Roster are 35 fighters.

Job 3:Submit a Title for the Game
well,a thing very important is basically, a title,you can think and create a title

Job 4:Submit a Moveset Gameplay
another important thing is the Moveset Gameplay, you can make for a moveset for the characters,be it a different Moveset or a similar Moveset to the platform fighters that exist (Rivals of Aether,Nick All-Star,Slap City or the own Smash as exemple)

Job 5:Submit an Original Stage
it was the characters' turn,now it's the stage's turn, but it's a stage that doesn't originated from a movie,and speaking of a stage

Job 6:Submit a number for the Stage Roster
it's same from the character Roster,but it's on the stages,you can put a Number for the Stage Roster

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
we have options for the Title of the Game,Original Stage and Stage Number. while the Moveset Gameplay is same from Smash Games

Job 3: Blockbuster Brawl

Job 5: a battle set at a fancy Hollywood premier, with a red carpet, spotlights, photographers, the whole deal

Job 6: 70. That gives us a good two stages per character
Job 3: Feature Film Fight

Job 5: Battle set at the inside of a movie theater

Job 6: 35. So there is one stage per fighter
you can choose just one of both jobs

my choose
Blockbuster Brawl

Northsouthmap's stage

70 Stages

Top Bottom