• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Fifth Parties Fighter Pass

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Yes you heard that right. This is a ridiculous idea for a fighters pass, a “Fifth parties” fighters pass which means they’re real people. This is inspired by a comment left by Baysha Baysha on one of my profile posts.

How will we handle content for real people? Uh… We’ll figure it out. It depends on which person but generally music, spirits and other content will be from movies, shows, games, songs, etc. the character is related to in some way. So like if George Washington gets in we can add A Star Spangled Banner as a music track for example. We likely won’t have that many music or bits of content like that compared to other creation threads, not sure though we can figure it out as we go.

I’ll explain more about jobs as we go along so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Do keep in mind that people who are extremely controversial would be disqualified. The characters can be alive or dead.

Job #1: Submit A Person
Submit a person to add into Smash! Submit the person, explain a bit about who they are, and why they would be a good addition. If you want to you can say what kind of content they could come with.

See the source image
Anthony Frank Hawk
Born: May 12, 1968 (San Diego, United States 🇺🇸)
Field: Professional skateboarder
Notable Franchises: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Tony Hawk's Underground, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, etc.
Superman - Goldfinger
Dead Kennedys - Police Truck
Powerline 5000 - When Worlds Collide
Zebrahead - All My Friends Are Nobodies
Guerilla Radio - Rage Against the Machine
Music Tracks

1. Default
  2. Signature Line
  3. Signature Line 2
  4. Signature Line 3
  5. Signature Line 4
  6. Plaid Shirt
  7. Plaid Shirt 2 (left)
  8. Dior Men's Show
Alternate Costumes

• Neutral Special: Tag
    • Tony pulls out a can of spray paint and sprays it forwards, with it working just like Bowser's Neutral Special. While the spray isn't as strong as Bowser's, it can "tag" opponents, causing them to take increased damage for a short time, similarly to Inkling's inking mechanic.
  • Side Special: Kickflip
    • Tony boards his skateboard and begins moving forwards, being able to perform a single jump and use his aerials (which gain increased power in this "stance"). Hitting the special button again will have Tony end the attack with a kickflip, while the normal attack button has him propel himself forward with his foot. However, both of these can only be done on the ground - If the player attempts to halt the move in midair, Tony will cancel out of it while entering freefall.
    • If this move is activated in mid-air, Tony just propels himself forward without any special stances or perks.
  • Up Special: Ramp It Up
    • A ramp appears in front of Tony, which he uses to launch himself upwards. After doing this, he enters a semi-freefall state, only being able to use his aerials (again, these are powered-up) until he is attacked or touches the stage.
  • Down Special: Free Skate
    • Tony jumps on his board again, but this time, it's a proper stance. While Tony doesn't have a hitbox in this state, he is more mobile and has powered-up aerials. However, he also takes increased knockback from attacks. The stance can be cancelled by inputting Down Special again.
  • Final Smash: Pro Skater
    • Tony rides forwards on his skateboard, trapping any hit opponent in a cinematic. The cinematic depicts the opponent(s) being thrust onto a skateboard before being rolled into a skate park. While Tony is seen being his glorious self and tackling the park with ease, the opponent visibly struggles to go on, constantly wiping out and taking damage. The cinematic ends with Tony skating out of the park as it explodes (referencing the Destruction Tour), launching the opponent away.
Moveset

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job #01
Character real person Name: Neil Cicierega
Character real person... origin?: i guess he was born on the 23rd of august 1986 so that works pretty well as an "origin"

SOME people might be more famous, but Neil's the funny. Also, if you wanted to represent him using his work, that'd be pretty cool. Imagine being bludgeoned to death with a Ron Weasley puppet. Yeah. Man's a solid internet rep and has plenty of media to pull from so honestly he's a pretty solid pick in my opinion or maybe I'm just terminally online lol lmao rofl

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 1: Tony Hawk (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater)
1669333133611.png

So I'm gonna be honest, a "real person" pass is actually a really fun idea to me. There are a lot of great celebrities, personalities, game devs, and more who have contributed to videogame history and have enough character and personality to basically be characters themselves. One of the people who sit at the intersection of influential videogame personality and influential celebrity is Tony Hawk, who everyone thinks of when they think of skateboarding. The Tony Hawk games are still considered legendary for their great gameplay and way they transcended being licensed sports titles and are well-regarded classics in their own right. I think Tony Hawk could have a great moveset with tricks and grinds and that's why I think he needs to be in.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Hideo Kojima
HideoKojimaInfobox.jpg

That's right it's the man himself, Hideo Kojima, the man behind such gaming classics as Metal Gear Solid, Snatcher, Zone of the Enders and Norman Reedus And The Funky Fetus. I figure we should get a game dev in here, and while I did consider Miyamoto I think this would be a funnier pick. Final Smash is watching Tenet

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

Masahiro Sakurai

That's right, the man himself. The creator of Smash himself and in this case, may finally earn himself a spot in this pass.

BTW what would a 6th Party rep be?
According to Baysha’s comment, 6th party is inanimate objects from the real world. So who knows maybe this thread will get a sequel some day with inanimate objects?

Real person submission:
Jackie Chan
1669385073129.png
Fang Shilong, knows as Cheng Long or Jackie Chan is Hong Kong actor, filmmaker, martial artist, and stuntman known for his slapstick acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, and innovative stunts, which he typically performs himself. Chan has been acting since the 1960s, performing in more than 150 films. He is one of the most popular action film stars of all time.
Chan is one of the most recognizable and influential film personalities in the world, with a widespread global following in both the eastern and western hemispheres. He has received fame stars on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Jackie Chan has been referenced in various pop songs, cartoons, films, and video games.

His moveset would allude to his appearances in movies like Fearless Hyena, Vanguard or even Dragon Fist for some examples. He could punch, kick or use his kung-fu skills to beat up opponents in no time.
He would have similar playstyle to fighting game characters like Ryu or Kazuya, but his moves would be more realistic comparing to fighting game characters.

I think it would make sense to include him in the game, since he is one of famous eastern actors of all time and he would definitely fit in a crossover fighting game. He even has a video game connections like his appearances in Kung Fu Master (1984) or even Jackie Chan adventures (2004) video games.
Also his reveal trailer would show him defeating Kazuya, Ryu, Ken and Terry with his kung-fu moves.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright, here are all the options for the first character job:
cashregister9 cashregister9 Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Neil Cicieraga
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap John Madden
Flyboy Flyboy Tony Hawk
FazDude FazDude Lebron James
Speed Weed Speed Weed Hideo Kojima
Justoneguyhere1999 Justoneguyhere1999 Masahiro Sakurai
Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Alex Hirsch
nirvanafan nirvanafan Yoko Taro
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Jackie Chan
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Seth MacFarlane
Baysha Baysha Chris Pratt

Alright so we got a ridiculous amount of really good characters here for our first job. Please vote for your top four most wanted out of these characters. First place is four points, second is three, etc.
My votes:
1. Jackie Chan
2. Tony Hawk
3. Hideo Kojima
4. Dwayne Johnson

In future jobs I think character jobs will have criteria on here unlike the fourth party fighters pass. Just a heads up so everyone is aware.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #1 voting:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson 13
Neil Cicierega 13
John Madden 10
Tony Hawk 35
Lebron James 8
Hideo Kojima 5
Masahiro Sakurai 6
Alex Hirsch 0
Yoko Taro 1
Jackie Chan 15
Seth MacFarlane 0
Chris Pratt 1

So it was a pretty big sweep but not one that was unexpected, Tony Hawk will be our first character! Deciding what content he gets will be pretty easy for this first one, content from his own games or other media directly related to him will be allowed. With that said, let’s get into the first jobs:

Job #2: Submit A Tony Hawk Stage
Please submit the stage and explain a bit about its layout and any hazards or other things.

Job #3: Submit Tony Hawk Music Tracks
You’ll be allowed to submit up to four music tracks related to Tony Hawk. I haven’t played any of the Tony Hawk games so correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it has some licensed music tracks that weren’t created for the series so those would be allowed for this.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 2: Warehouse

The stage takes place in the halfpipe with the taxi part to the left. It is a walk-off stage with the blast-zones at the area around the quarter pipes would normally be. You can go in the above room where the secret tape was hidden also. As an easter egg on the stage, the announcer will replaced with the timer sound effects from the pro skater games during the battle. The timer will also be in the font of the pro skater timer instead.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the Job #1 voting:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson 13
Neil Cicierega 13
John Madden 10
Tony Hawk 35
Lebron James 8
Hideo Kojima 5
Masahiro Sakurai 6
Alex Hirsch 0
Yoko Taro 1
Jackie Chan 15
Seth MacFarlane 0
Chris Pratt 1

So it was a pretty big sweep but not one that was unexpected, Tony Hawk will be our first character! Deciding what content he gets will be pretty easy for this first one, content from his own games or other media directly related to him will be allowed. With that said, let’s get into the first jobs:

Job #2: Submit A Tony Hawk Stage
Please submit the stage and explain a bit about its layout and any hazards or other things.

Job #3: Submit Tony Hawk Music Tracks
You’ll be allowed to submit up to four music tracks related to Tony Hawk. I haven’t played any of the Tony Hawk games so correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it has some licensed music tracks that weren’t created for the series so those would be allowed for this.
What about the moveset?

Flyboy

Smash Hero

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Mall

Kind of picture a scrolling layout translating as much of the classic level to 2d as possible with you warping back to the top at the end similar to rumble falls.

Song - Guerilla Radio by Rage Against the Machine

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here is the poll to determine Tony Hawk’s stage. Please vote for whichever option you think should be added:

Music submissions will stay open the whole time we do Tony Hawk content.

Job #4: Submit A Tony Hawk Moveset
For this moveset all you need to submit are the four specials and final smash but you can add more moves and some content like taunts or victory animations if you would like.

Job #5: Submit Tony Hawk’s Alternate Colours
Submit a list of alternate colours/costumes for Tony Hawk. Please submit each one and the differences it has.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Right so Warehouse and FazDude’s alt list will be used. If anyone has a moveset please submit one and we’ll add it automatically.

Job #6: Submit Up To Two Tony Hawk Spirits
Submit up to two spirits related to Tony Hawk. As a base, it should follow this template but you can add more if you would like:
Character
[image]
Class
Stage
Song
Opponent(s)
Rules

Job #7: Submit A Tony Hawk Mii Costume
You can submit up to three mii costumes related to Tony Hawk. Please submit the mii costume and which class it’s for.

I am accepting characters who were in a crossover with the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games for this.

Job 7:
Neversoft Eyeball (Brawler)
1670169767491.png
Neversoft Eyeball is a character from Tony Hawk pro skater games and he is a humanoid character with eye for it's head. It's based on the mascot of the Neversoft company that produced the games.

As a mii costume, it would consist of:
Headgear: Eye mask
Outfit: His body
Fists: his hands

I think Neversoft Eyeball would fit as a Tony Hawk mii costume.

FazDude

Smash Master
Tony Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Tag
    • Tony pulls out a can of spray paint and sprays it forwards, with it working just like Bowser's Neutral Special. While the spray isn't as strong as Bowser's, it can "tag" opponents, causing them to take increased damage for a short time, similarly to Inkling's inking mechanic.
  • Side Special: Kickflip
    • Tony boards his skateboard and begins moving forwards, being able to perform a single jump and use his aerials (which gain increased power in this "stance"). Hitting the special button again will have Tony end the attack with a kickflip, while the normal attack button has him propel himself forward with his foot. However, both of these can only be done on the ground - If the player attempts to halt the move in midair, Tony will cancel out of it while entering freefall.
    • If this move is activated in mid-air, Tony just propels himself forward without any special stances or perks.
  • Up Special: Ramp It Up
    • A ramp appears in front of Tony, which he uses to launch himself upwards. After doing this, he enters a semi-freefall state, only being able to use his aerials (again, these are powered-up) until he is attacked or touches the stage.
  • Down Special: Free Skate
    • Tony jumps on his board again, but this time, it's a proper stance. While Tony doesn't have a hitbox in this state, he is more mobile and has powered-up aerials. However, he also takes increased knockback from attacks. The stance can be cancelled by inputting Down Special again.
  • Final Smash: Pro Skater
    • Tony rides forwards on his skateboard, trapping any hit opponent in a cinematic. The cinematic depicts the opponent(s) being thrust onto a skateboard before being rolled into a skate park. While Tony is seen being his glorious self and tackling the park with ease, the opponent visibly struggles to go on, constantly wiping out and taking damage. The cinematic ends with Tony skating out of the park as it explodes (referencing the Destruction Tour), launching the opponent away.
Mii Costumes

Doomguy (Gunner)

Shrek (Brawler)

Darth Maul (Swordfighter)

Top Bottom