SmashBoards Community Echo Voting Thread: Part 46 Pac-Man

Who should be Pac-Man's Echo?

• Jr. Pac-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Pac-Man/Packy(Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)

• There is no viable Echo

• Total voters

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, is there any general thread dedicated to echo fighters?

On an unrelated note, I say Medusa would make a good echo fighter, though I’d honestly rather just have Hades as a newcomer for KI than a palu echo.

fogbadge

Smash Hero
Hey guys, is there any general thread dedicated to echo fighters?

On an unrelated note, I say Medusa would make a good echo fighter, though I’d honestly rather just have Hades as a newcomer for KI than a palu echo.
yeah there is, check out our thread directory and there should be a link to it

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Pac-Man has been nominated.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix the dead image links, which is very heartbreaking. Sometime next week after I finally move into my new place and no have to drive a total of 6 hours per day to work I am going to try to overhaul the thread and make it how it was in the early stages of it.

I have really, really drop the ball this year on it. (Vs 2018). I am going to start tagging people again when the new poll is up.

Also, do you guys want me to go back to daily changes to the poll? Or is that too quick?

fogbadge

Smash Hero
hmm ah ill just vote for ms pac man

as for robin, hmm well in three houses any come be set to nearly any class so just about anyone from there would work, so ill nominate belythe

chocolatejr9

Smash Journeyman
I voted for Ms. Pac-Man, because of course.

As for a Robin echo... I haven't played any of the Fire Emblem games until recently, with Three Houses. However, I've heard Celica thrown around as a possibility. Problem is, I don't anything about her, so I don't know if she qualifies. Though if you want a character I DO know about, maybe Dorothea from Three Houses could, if you took a few creative liberties.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I voted for Ms Pac Man for Echo :D
I nominate Soren from Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance/Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn as Robin Echo

3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
NNID
BenHolt
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
To be honest, I am surprised that Ms. Pac-Man wasn't an Echo from the start.
She's nearly as iconic as Pac-Man himself.
Just make her Bonus Fruit have new properties for new fruits, and it's a wrap.

Ahm Skittish!

View The Rainbow
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It could still be a legal issue. Remember, how Ms. Pac-Man gets used still has to be approved. Contracts can be quite specific. If Namco-Bandai doesn't want her as more than a separate character, then that's what it is. The fact she wasn't created by Namco alone is something that could be part of why she's not a playable Echo. There could be other reasons we don't know of. Maybe Sakurai never thought to ask. She's obvious to us, but that doesn't mean it was obvious to the developers at all.

It could still be a legal issue. Remember, how Ms. Pac-Man gets used still has to be approved. Contracts can be quite specific. If Namco-Bandai doesn't want her as more than a separate character, then that's what it is. The fact she wasn't created by Namco alone is something that could be part of why she's not a playable Echo. There could be other reasons we don't know of. Maybe Sakurai never thought to ask. She's obvious to us, but that doesn't mean it was obvious to the developers at all.
well thats true, as far as we know namco bandai might not want any other characters in smash

though im sure i read that some point the people who made ms pacman gave the rights of the charater to nb

Ahm Skittish!

View The Rainbow
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
well thats true, as far as we know namco bandai might not want any other characters in smash

though im sure i read that some point the people who made ms pacman gave the rights of the charater to nb
I wasn't saying rights alone. Though yeah, I was vague.

I mean more it's a matter of pride. Some won't easily use characters if they weren't made under their studios. Poor Waluigi...

I wasn't saying rights alone. Though yeah, I was vague.

I mean more it's a matter of pride. Some won't easily use characters if they weren't made under their studios. Poor Waluigi...
yeah we have no real way of knowing what the various game companies

though there is something to that unwillingness to use characters made by other companies

Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Ms. PAC-MAN is an odd case yeah. She originated in what was essentially a mod, only to have the game rights sold to Midway. Then Midway went out of business and a majority of their assets were absorbed by WB games.
It's kinda odd to place where she stands nowadays.