Swop

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
NNID
STOPNSWOP
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
would prefer Louie to be a fully fledged character on his own honestly, there was an idea someone had of him riding a Dweevil and using the Various bugs in the game to attack instead of using pikmin, referencing his title of the "king of bugs" from Pikmin 2.

ah well, I think Alph would make a better Echo and could use Rock pikmin instead of Purple pikmin, maybe for Better Shield Damage instead of knockback? who knows.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
Louie's the only choice, man. I love Alph but why use him over Louie when we can get 3 Pikmin rep for the price of two? :ultolimar:

Last edited:

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
This thread has been dead for a while it seems, is there any way we could change management of it so we can keep voting on echos? I enjoyed voting on these.

id be willing to take over if that's a possibility

Sabertooth

Smash Journeyman
I cannot believe I missed out on this thread for so long. I'm glad it's been dead so I can catch up.

Isn't Olimar's son named Otto? I'm voting for him because I agree with Cetus Cetus , then we'd have 3 Pikmin characters!

Smasherfan88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
It's... Thursday.

Why isn't this closed yet?

Anyways I'd recommend Riolu and can an admin change the management so we can move along?

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Lol, feel a bit surprised that I was the only one who chose Charlie as Olimar's echo. As an Olimar echo fighter, I feel whomever it may be would ideally replace Purple Pikmin with Rock Pikmin, and personally I see Charlie better suited for that than Louie. But that's partly due to the fact that he debuted along side Rock Pikmin and plays a rather important role as one of the main protagonists. I suppose it doesn't matter too much, though, seeing as Alph handles Purple and White Pikmin in Smash anyways. Personally, I would've made Louie serve as Olimar's alt, and instead make Charlie an echo fighter with an Alph alt (or vise-versa), with them having Rock Pikmin within their arsenal.

Sabertooth

Smash Journeyman
I like how you think, A-money2121 A-money2121 . I never would have considered Charlie honestly--he's like, the last one I would've gone for.

Apparently there is no evidence that Olimar's son is named Otto. I wonder where I got that from.

Legendary Spirit Tamer

You've got the power!
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For the record, Mastermiine, the topic owner, is simply inactive. It's possibly due to schoolwork. The polls change because the user PM's me and NonSpecificGuy to change it. So if it isn't changed, it means either we're still getting to it or haven't been PM'd yet. That said, continue on as normal~

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
For the record, Mastermiine, the topic owner, is simply inactive. It's possibly due to schoolwork. The polls change because the user PM's me and NonSpecificGuy to change it. So if it isn't changed, it means either we're still getting to it or haven't been PM'd yet. That said, continue on as normal~
I am sorry guys, I know you guys like this thread and are sad it had died for the past month. I am a Senior in college and if you don't know it is crazy busy. I am working on my senior thesis like crazy, trying to find an internship for next semester and trying to past Spanish. I also have been going through some series depression. And Last Wednesday something had happen and I had to see my crisis counselor a school. Next week is my last week and if you guys can wait I promise to come back strong and on the ball. I hope you all understand.

Peridorito

Smash Apprentice
I am sorry guys, I know you guys like this thread and are sad it had died for the past month. I am a Senior in college and if you don't know it is crazy busy. I am working on my senior thesis like crazy, trying to find an internship for next semester and trying to past Spanish. I also have been going through some series depression. And Last Wednesday something had happen and I had to see my crisis counselor a school. Next week is my last week and if you guys can wait I promise to come back strong and on the ball. I hope you all understand.
It's okay, take all the time you need. Hope everything goes well for you.

Sabertooth

Smash Journeyman
Aw damn. I'm sorry to hear that Mastermiine. I'm also a senior in college, but probably not nearly as stressed as you are right now. Hope you make it through.