• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Community Echo Voting Thread: Part 48 Shulk

Who should be Robin's Echo?

• Total voters

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Last Call for nominations for Sheik

"Impa"
"Kohga"
"Toon Sheik"
"There is no viable echo choice for this Character"

are going to be our voting options.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hammer Bros would actually be pretty cool like that

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
impa for shiek it makes sense and would be great

id like to nominate hilda and twili midna for zelda echoes

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
Impa, just because I like her the most.
Zelda Echo... Hilda and Midna in humanoid form are also the only two I can come up with.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
I'd prefer Impa unique, so my vote is for Kohga! It'd be so cool, it'd be a sluggish, stronger version of Sheik

Zelda echo to me is Toon Zelda definitely!

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Yeah, Impa has to be Sheik's echo. It's too obvious.

And now Zelda's next. I knw everyone's pushing for Hilda, but I think Twili Midna's a great choice. Midna's really popular despite her one game, and she'd fit Zelda's frame in her Twili form. Just recolor the attack effects to darkness, give her a Twilight Beats summon instead of the Phantom, and she's set.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Last Call for voting for Sheik!
Last Call for nominations for Zelda!

Also, did I get everyone in the tagging prosses? Please Like this post if you wanna be tagged (So i can have all the names in one place.)

HarajukuNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
harajuku_ninja
3DS FC
3523-3461-8281
Voted Midna, but Hilda would be cool too.

Literally the only potential echo I can think of for Doc is Dr. Luigi though.

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
I'd much rather have Toon Zelda be her own fighter as Tetra- equipped with all kinds of pirate moves. But if she ends up as an echo I'd be happy enough. I understand Hilda, as she's just the Upside Down's version of Zelda, but Toon Zelda/Tetra has had her moment of smash glory coming a long time (plus what are the odds we'll see HIlda after ALBW?).

If it wasn't for me wanting to vote for an echo for everyone, I'd say Dr. Mario doesn't have a likely echo. But, I'm instead going to go with Dr. Luigi. Because shortly after Mario finally finished med school, Luigi decided to quite the paranormal investigation game and become go to med school as well.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Now that Semi-clones are a thing again, I can see more liberties taken with a basic moveset. As such, (big) Midna would be the most interesting of the bunch.

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Nobody really works for doc...unless you do one of mario's various powered up forms and have him be a mix of both current marios, such as Ice Mario with Ice neutral B and Doc's Dair

Last edited:

Gemini-Gene

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fairlight92
Switch FC
SW 7459 3215 2216
Voted for Twili Midna. Making her an echo would be no difficult task, and it would be a bonus if she ended up as a semi clone.

For a Doctor Mario echo I guess Metal Mario would be another choice? To be honest Doc doesn't really need an echo.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I voted Hilda, since in ALBW she acts out of desperation for her kingdom, this trait could translate to a faster yet more vulnerable darkness-based Zelda.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Dr. Mario doesn't really have any great picks for an echo. The best choice is like... Dr Luigi I guess? Nurse Peach?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I just realized I should have nominated Brunette Zelda Twilight Princess Zelda as an echo. Voting for Hilda though.

Nominating the best choice for a Dr. Mario echo. Mario Nobody.

suiken_2mieu

Smash Rookie
Honestly I'd rather Midna have her own unique moveset, whilst riding on Wolf Link. Could be a Ivysaur Clone...ish.

For Dr. Mario:
Dr. Luigi
Poltergust 3000 Luigi
Metal Mario

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Luigi for me! Come on people lets get him to win! I also want his stock icon.

Pichu is next! You all know the drill!

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
...Yeah, Doc doesn't need any echoes.

Pichu could get some of the pika-clones as well...particulartly the little cute ones like Pachirisu or Emolga.

Top Bottom