• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Christmas 2016 Thread

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost that time of year again! What's on your list and what do you plan on doing for the holidays?

My list contains:
  • Pokemon Sun
  • Steam card
  • Wind Waker HD
  • NES Classic edition (doubt it'll happen)
  • Wario, Zelda, and a few other amiibo

Once I'm finished with my schoolwork I'm probably gonna do nothing but stay at home and relax.

What about you guys?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
There's nothing much on my list, really. Just a smartphone and actual good internet. I want to be able to play Paladins. :crying:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
The only things on my Christmas list is:
  • :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: amiibos
  • A few Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, specifically the "Magician Girl" monsters :love:
Other than getting my Super Smash Bros. and Tekken on, I'll be catching up on Pan Am and Hannah Montana reruns during this holiday season.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Asked for a bunch of NHL hockey memorabilia, along with Doctor Who dvds, and various items.

I plan on doing a lot of spending time with my family. I've missed them quite a lot.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
There really isn't much that I want for Christmas since I've gotten everything I could ever ask for at this point.

Let's see...there are some things I do have in mind, such as:
  • A 12.9 in. iPad Pro (I plan to watch reruns of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! on that)
  • A Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Wireless Headphones
  • Some more Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, particularly the ones from the upcoming movie (still debating on whether or not I should get those before or after it premieres next month)
  • Some more clothing, which is pretty obvious
Of course, I will be spending some time with my folks here at home.

My Christmas list had three games (Pokemon Moon, Arkham Origins and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction) and a DVD.

I'm probably just going to relax at home.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really doing too much for Christmas this year. Since everyone in my family is an adult, we decided to simply do a "Secret Santa" sort of thing.

The only thing I'd really want would be the NES Classic, but I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get one. I wouldn't mind some games as well, but I've ultimately decided I won't be buying any for myself anytime soon because I'm waiting for more news on the Switch and I still have a massive backlog I really wanna get to.

I'm most likely going to be staying home for the holidays, which I'm perfectly fine with since I really don't like traveling.

Top Bottom