• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHACRE GLUTTONY RESULTS (ALL RESULTS UP)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
RESULTS!

64 Doubles:

1: Sensei64 (Sensei, Ceaser)
2: I Love You Megavolt's GF (Clubbadubba, Han Solo)
3: M2K64 (M2K, Vex)
4: Juggernauts of Destiny (John B., Shears)
5: Team Adventure of the Illicit Betas (gutxi, bukkha)
5: All Hail JOUSUKE (Isai Is Dead, Yunque)
7: Fireblaster64 (Fireblaster, ILUWRMM)
7: Killer Has KB DI (Koro?, TBA)
9: Puff Shizzle (BleachMan!, Eliot)
9: Team Workers of Northern Destruction (bloodpeach, breakthrough)
9: HoodLawn (BigBabyBrent, Alex Mytelka)
13: The Raft of Prof. Oak (Maliki, Stranded)

64 Singles:

1: Sensei
2: CT/EMP Mew2King
3: Fireblaster
4: Han Solo
5: Maliki
5: Stranded
7: Shears
7: Weedwack
9: Ceasar
9: Jimmy Joe
9: KoRo?
9: Eliot
13: Breakthrough
13: Cobrevolution
13: bloodpeach
13: John B.
17: Gutxi
17: Isai Is Dead
17: Rapture
17: BigBabyBrent
17: Yunque
17: BleachMan!
17: DrinkWildTurk
25: CT Vex
25: Brendan Stepladder
25: Erdos

Melee Doubles:

1: Mew2Tuar (Cactuar, Mew2King)
2: Reno Hax (Hax, Reno)
3: Moon DJN (Moon DJN)
4: IrishMafia Zoso (IrishMafia, Zoso)
5: AwsmSean Spawn (AwsmSean, Spawn)
5: Tian & Chiaotzeb (Tian, MattDotZeb)
7: Holmdel Hornets Varsity Squad (Qerb, Swedish Fish)
7: Holmdel Hornets Junior Varsity Squad (7ent, booty warrior)
9: TomCollins Taxmen (TomCollins Taxmen)
9: Morning Thunder ZXV (MorningThunder, ZXV)
9: Llama Lords of Science (Ryobeat, Washed Out)
9: Klit Koro (Klit, Koro)
13: Tasty Java (Tasty, Java)
13: #SmashIllumination (Rapture, Mintyflesh)
13: CopySensei (CopyCat Sensei)
13: The Usual (Guy, Son2)
17: Visi Invis (Visi Invis)
17: DeekMelee (Deek, TBA)
17: Render (Christmas, Ender&Rowen)
17: Troublesome the North (blu link, I Play Falcon)
17: Shadow Nairo (Shadow Nairo)
17: Clown Baby (Man?, Fitz)
17: Super Smashers (dukkha, Gutxi)
17: Doctors (Bax, HairyNips)
25: Delusional Hunks (Jaql, FishTV)

Melee Singles:

Top 3:
Mew2King, Cactuar, Hax (Had to split pot due to time constraints)

4: Mafia
5: Swedish Fish
5: Reno
7: CT Vex
7: Nando
9: Sensei
9: Mr. F.
9: T. Webb
9: Spawn
13: CopyCat
13: 7ent
13: Tian
13: MattDotZeb
17: Rykard
17: Booty Warrior
17: Jordo
17: AwsmSean
17: Nightro Glycerine
17: Washed Out
17: Ryobeat
17: dudeacockus
25: Jagger
25: The Taxman
25: Guy
25: Morning Thunder
25: KoRo?
25: Chroma
25: Qerb
25: Pyro
33: MintyFlesh
33: Theftz
33: ZXV
33: Christmas
33: Nimbus
33: Bax
33: P0wderedM1lkM4n
33: Son2
33: Great Pumpkin
33: Rapture
33: Java
33: blu link
33: RedEyeZ
33: VALO
33: Klit
33: I Play Falcon
49: Gutxi
49: GrimClaw
49: Gus
49: FishTV
49: Man?
49: Fitz
49: TomCollins
49: Action Hank
49: Nox
49: Visi
49: steve
49: dukkha
49: Jaql
49: invis
49: Pi Guy
49: Tasty

Brawl Doubles

1: M2K/MVD (M2K, MVD)
2: Leap of Faith (False-Nairo)
3: Team Peter (Xzax, Salem)
4: Chibo/Vex (CT Chibo, Vex)
5: ZXV Shaya (ZXV Shaya)
5: Juice (Shadow, Doom)
7: Return of the Just Master (B.R.O., Jatster00)
7: Raptor + Delta
9: Super Smashers (dukkha, Gutxi)

Brawl Singles

1: CT/EMP Mew2King
2: Nairo
3: CT Salem
4: MVD
5: Deltacod
5: CT Vex
7: Shadow
7: False
9: Royal James
9: Xzax
9: Roller
9: Raptor
13: Apex|Shippo
13: nuke
13: Tom/Keitaro (subbed)
13: ZXV
17: RekRP
17: Shaya
17: Cut
17: Snakeee
17: Afrodude
17: Ceasar
17: B.R.O.
25: T.B. Player
25: Mason
25: dukkha
25: Gutxi
25: Clove
25: Celes

Hey everyone,

Firstly, I want to thank EVERYBODY who showed up on Saturday and made the event so huge, especially those who brought in setups, and those who preregistered and came in that day. It's because of you that our event was so huge, bigger than I projected it to be, and I hope you guys can come again!

Secondly, I apologize for the delay in making this thread - I had to get into a meeting with our venue manager to clear up a few issues we experienced during the day of our tournament. I know a lot of people have questions about what was going on with the venue, especially for those who were watching the stream and didn't get a chance to see melee finals play out, and I wanted to have the answers ready when it came time to make the thread.

Let me say this to start - the tournament dragged on as much as it did because M2K had entered all six of our events: that is to say, he entered doubles and singles of all three games. Because of this, there were times when two of the brackets were completely held up because M2K had a match in the third bracket. This was further dragged on the fact that M2K was abusing the N64 ruleset - currently, the 64 ruleset has no timer, so matches would go past 10 minutes when normally they only go for five minutes. This is something the 64 community is looking into now, and I'll leave that part to them as I know little about 64. Had it not been for these issues, however, we would have easily been done an hour or two earlier than we did.

For those who were unaware of our venue situation, it started around 7pm when we noticed that our WiFi connection suddenly died out. When I called our venue manager, she said she would contact the bar located below our room to see what the situation was. The bar claimed that it was a comcast issue and that it would be resolved in a few minutes. It was also around this time that someone from the bar downstairs contacted me and claimed we were supposed to be out around 7pm, according to our contract. I was shocked at this claim because we've had Smashacres in the venue before that lasted until 10pm, and we've never had anyone come upstairs to tell us we only had until 7pm. The bar eventually contacted our venue manager, who sorted it out that we had an open ended deal - our contract never had a time limit, though the patrons downstairs warned us that the bar closed at 12am, so we needed to finish around the same time.

Regardless of this fact, several patrons from downstairs continued to visit us from time to time, some of them out of curiosity, but certainly others more ill intent. By the time 11pm rolled around, we were thankfully all into the finals portion of all three games, and I had everyone pack up their setups. However, one of the patrons came up and actually threatened me to leave the venue at 12pm, and was quoted to say "It takes me one switch to shut this all down, and it's game over." Of course, I had no idea if this person was a high ranked member of the venue, and I felt the need to make drastic measures to ensure we would finish by 12pm, including changing the 64 ruleset to fit our time limit. I was further threatened by the same patron 7 minutes prior to 12 that time was running out. I ensured him that I would shut it down by 12pm, and he responded, "No, I'M going to shut it down at 12am!"

Not soon after, the venue manager's spouse had come in, and I explained to him that we were going to finish on time to get out at 12, but we were not finished with our event. He seemed genuinely shocked that someone told us that we were supposed to be out at midnight, and he would downstairs to investigate. By this time, 64 finals had finished a little after 12, though I understand that the last stock's stream was cut off. Melee could not play out their match, so the top three had settled on a split pot.

At 12:15, the venue manager's spouse had come back up to say that we actually COULD have stayed after midnight, as long as he was there to watch the venue. At this point, however, the melee players had already settled and would not play out their matches. The manager's spouse was also nice enough to mention that the the patron who threatened me had actually shut down the internet, both at that 7pm mark, and right at 12am when the last stock match for 64 was being played, which explains why it was cut off. I was visibly upset at this, and with our meeting with the venue manager, we found out that the patrons were NOT supposed to bother us, that the patron who was threatening me was just a drunk idiot that tends to cause problems while on the sauce.

Suffice it to say, I am genuinely pissed off at how the patrons at the bar threatened myself and the rest of my staff, and how they seemed to mock our event every time they came upstairs. The venue manager is apparently going to let the grandmaster of the venue know of this incident, and promises us that if we ever return to the venue, the bar would never come to bother us again. In the meantime, I just wanted everyone to know where we were at with the venue, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience. I just hoped everyone had a good time. In the meantime, TSA and tournament staff will look into our other issues such as hosting several games and having players join more than one event. We might be looking at a two day schedule this time, so please stay tuned for any news regarding our future events.

If you guys have questions, concerns, or comments, please let me know and I'll try to get to you as promptly as I can.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Let me say this to start - the tournament dragged on as much as it did because M2K had entered all six of our events: that is to say, he entered doubles and singles of all three games. Because of this, there were times when two of the brackets were completely held up because M2K had a match in the third bracket. This was further dragged on the fact that M2K was abusing the N64 ruleset - currently, the 64 ruleset has no timer, so matches would go past 10 minutes when normally they only go for five minutes. This is something the 64 community is looking into now, and I'll leave that part to them as I know little about 64. Had it not been for these issues, however, we would have easily been done an hour or two earlier than we did.
It sounds like you're blaming M2K for holding everyone up, but I don't think he's to blame. If I played all 3 smash games at the same level he did, I would have definitely entered all 6 events. I liked that the last two smashacres were melee only, but i think if you were to run all 3 games, you'd have to make it a two-day event like you said.

R3N0

Smash Lord
^ M2K abused the no timer on 64.

But, ultimately its an issue we need to work out with the 64 rule set. He didn't break the rule he was just obnoxious with it.

It's not his fault per-se. But, truth of the matter is he stalled the bracket because the games were time consuming.

Also, shoutouts to melee players who pretty much ran their own dbls bracket :p

Thanks for making this Smashacre so awesome sauce :D!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It sounds like you're blaming M2K for holding everyone up, but I don't think he's to blame. If I played all 3 smash games at the same level he did, I would have definitely entered all 6 events. I liked that the last two smashacres were melee only, but i think if you were to run all 3 games, you'd have to make it a two-day event like you said.
I understand, I actually didn't mean it to say that I was blaming M2K - I meant it more as a statement of facts, that because M2K was playing in one of the brackets, the other two were being stalled. This is definitely a learning experience, and we're looking to improve it in the future.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Thanks for hosting WoZ. It was a pleasure to see you and finally attend one of your events!

<3

Also I had no idea about the bar until like 10pm, which I then gladly gave them my money. ($1.75 drafts omg.) The bartender seemed cool and had discussions with some of us about the tournament. Some of the patrons seemed to take a different attitude toward the whole event - it really stinks one of them went up and screwed with it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This is why Md/Va sets strict rules in regards to entering tourneys if we have multiple during the same time periods. We always only allow a maximum of 2 tournaments to be entered if 3 are there. This prevents hold ups.

It's not M2k's fault though.
:018:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
This is why Md/Va sets strict rules in regards to entering tourneys if we have multiple during the same time periods. We always only allow a maximum of 2 tournaments to be entered if 3 are there. This prevents hold ups.

It's not M2k's fault though.
That's definitely something we're looking to implement in the future, and I'm glad to hear that other regions are using this sort of thing as well.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's definitely something we're looking to implement in the future, and I'm glad to hear that other regions are using this sort of thing as well.
Yea, this rule was put into place because M2k wanted to enter everything at an Md/Va tournament and when he did it held up the brackets for multiple games. It's not Jason's fault at all and I commend him for wanting to win every game, but stalling other tournaments going on at the same time is problematic so that rule was put into place to circumvent this disaster.

LLDL

Smash Hero
While I am upset that I missed the biggest local of the summer, I'm kind of glad that I couldn't get off from work for this. The grand finals of the tournament is the climax of the tournament, every prior match is a build upp to it, so I would have been upset by the unfortunate events that happened. I'm sure it was a great event though.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
While I am upset that I missed the biggest local of the summer, I'm kind of glad that I couldn't get off from work for this. The grand finals of the tournament is the climax of the tournament, every prior match is a build upp to it, so I would have been upset by the unfortunate events that happened. I'm sure it was a great event though.
With the amount of people that came, as well as the locations from where players hailed from, it definitely felt more like a minor regional than anything. :D

We're planning ahead for the next one to make sure we're prepared for those numbers again.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
good **** WoZ for being an outstanding TO despite all the obstacles thrown in his way. I really want to come support your next event.

Sensei

Smash Lord
This has been a learning experience for all of us and I'm confident that future tornaments will much more amazing than they already are.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
RESULTS! (64/melee only, alexstrife has the brawl results and will be posted soon)

64 Doubles:

1: Sensei64 (Sensei, Ceaser)
2: I Love You Megavolt's GF (Clubbadubba, Han Solo)
3: M2K64 (M2K, Vex)
4: Juggernauts of Destiny (John B., Shears)
5: All Hail JOUSUKE (Isai Is Dead, Yunque)
7: Killer Has KB DI (Koro?, TBA)
9: HoodLawn (BigBabyBrent, Alex Mytelka)
13: The Raft of Prof. Oak (Maliki, Stranded)

64 Singles:

1: Sensei
2: CT/EMP Mew2King
3: Fireblaster
4: Han Solo
5: Maliki
5: Stranded
7: Shears
7: Weedwack
9: Ceasar
9: Jimmy Joe
9: KoRo?
9: Eliot
13: Breakthrough
13: Cobrevolution
13: bloodpeach
13: John B.
17: Gutxi
17: Isai Is Dead
17: Rapture
17: BigBabyBrent
17: BleachMan!
17: DrinkWildTurk
25: CT Vex
25: Brendan Stepladder
25: Erdos

Melee Doubles:

1: Mew2Tuar (Cactuar, Mew2King)
2: Reno Hax (Hax, Reno)
3: Moon DJN (Moon DJN)
4: IrishMafia Zoso (IrishMafia, Zoso)
5: AwsmSean Spawn (AwsmSean, Spawn)
5: Tian & Chiaotzeb (Tian, MattDotZeb)
9: Klit Koro (Klit, Koro)
13: The Usual (Guy, Son2)
17: Super Smashers (dukkha, Gutxi)

Melee Singles:

Top 3:
Mew2King, Cactuar, Hax (Had to split pot due to time constraints)

13: 7ent
13: Tian
17: Booty Warrior
17: dudeacockus
25: KoRo?
25: Qerb
33: Son2
33: Great Pumpkin
33: Klit
49: Gutxi
49: Man?
49: Nox
49: dukkha

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
So I got 9th in 64 singles and melee dubz.cool
So I got 9th in 64 singles after losing to the guy who got 2nd and 5th. Not cool...lol

Will do proper shoutoutsshout outs later for all games.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah, like Seagull said, my rule of thumb is basically enter multiple tournaments at your own risk. Just because you enter multiple tournaments should not make you exempt from the same DQ rules anyone else would have to abide by. So if he is running the clock up on 64 matches, his time should start for DQ on Melee/Brawl matches. I do everything I can to accommodate this, but ultimately I will not have my tournament held up so one person can play multiple games. We're not a catering service.

Nice job and good to see WoZ back in the game.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
No that's ****ing stupid. As long as I'm not wasting time messing around (Which I don't, because I quit out of friendlies all the time), I shouldn't be getting DQed for anything, EVER. That mindset also discourages more people to enter multiple events which is also bad, and i hope no one listens to you on that, at all.

THE PROBLEM Actually lies on you guys FORCING ME TO PLAY ON A STREAM SETUP EVERY SINGLE TIME, AND THE STREAM SETUP RARELY EVER BEING FREE. Just let me play on random TVs if there is a time problem. That would save SO MUCH time.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
LOL?

I think the reason you're on stream often is because you make it to finals often, which is mainly streamed. It's probably just a coincidence, but not the reason why you're always on stream.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Shoutouts !!!!!!

4: Mafia: NICE PLACING. Great talking to you and hopefully we get to play in tournament sometime ;)
5: Swedish Fish: GGs, I feel like I could have pulled it out, but you got the better of me, haha. I will give you a better fight next time.
5: Reno- Thanks for the advice!
9: T. Webb: You can place better than that ;) But good **** either way
9: Spawn: Great games dude! You earned that set fair and square. I hope to give you a better fight next time!
13: CopyCat: GGs in teams, it was a close set that could have gone either way. Can't wait for us to play again.
13: Tian: Great talking to you! We need to play some friendlies, I have NO idea what style you have.
13: MattDotZeb: We need to do that MM next time, and GGs in teams with Tian. Definitely outplayed me.
17: Rykard: Rykard <3333333 LOL
17: AwsmSean: Great talking to you! Hopefully we can play again sometime soon.
17: Washed Out: AYEEEEEEEEEEE dat placing.
17: Ryobeat: SECOND best tournament placing, work harder and take names ;)
25: Jagger: Good stuff!
25: Qerb: Great Games, Game & Watch is tricky to fight haha
25: Pyro: ITS NOT 9TH OMG
33: Java: We must train!
33: blu link: Dan <3333333
33: RedEyeZ: Good talking to you
33: VALO: GGS
33: Klit: WE DIDN'T PLAY :c
33: I Play Falcon: YOU COULD'VE TAKEN IT
49: Visi: GGS, sorry I camped you D:

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
URGENT!!!!

I think I have someone else's memory card. Does anyone have a memory card with a streak of '$' tags? That would be mine. Also, the top 4 smash kills in the records section should be falco with around 20k kills, fox, falcon, and puff. I think luigi is like 6th. I would like to get it back since I like to keep those records and see how much they can add up. I have a memory card with a K on it.

Rykard

Smash Ace
So before I do shoutouts, I would just like to say thank you to the TO's for taking the time to figure out a way to get Invisi, Visi, Steve, and me into bracket despite somehow not registering the four of us for the tournament. Even though I was sort of freaking out about things since i drove out 2 hours to come there, I thought you all handled the situation extremely well and I was pleased it all worked out.
1/2/3. Hax - I really was just overwhelmed when I played you. I had absolutely no idea what was going on, so there is clearly a whole other level I need to break through before I can begin to start remotely standing a chance. GGs
7: Nando - It was good talking to you and playing friendlies. I'm definitely happy to see you place as well as you did
9: T. Webb - I'm still your biggest fan. You played fantastic and can do even better next time
13: CopyCat - It sucks that this is the second time I've got knocked out of a tournament to you, but I can't complain because at the end of the day, you were the better player. I definitely need to re-evaluate things and learn the Sheik matchup better
17: Ryobeat- <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
17: dudeacockus - It was good seeing you again. Hopefully I can run into you and Eric at some more tournaments in the future
25: Qerb - It was awesome to finally meet you! Your G&W is something else and it would have been great to get more than 1 match in with you to learn the matchup more. I look forward to seeing you again!
25: Pyro - : )
33: blu link - Good games. I had fun playing with you
33: I Play Falcon - Our first match scared me because I couldn't stop laughing with Ryobeat shouting stuff in the background. I somehow managed to pull out the next two games though, but you definitely had a solid falcon.
Stricnyn3 - You are just way too good at Falco dittos. I need to figure out how you have so much stage control and how you move so fast and adopt that into my own gameplay. I always learn a ton whenever I play you, so I was happy that we got the few friendlies in that we did

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
:troll: Smash bros 1up'd FGC by having a forced Collusion. :troll:

First off, cracklin' oat bran for best cereal and I am adding some characters to 64.

Actual shoutouts

1: Sensei64 (Sensei, Ceaser) GW, should have teamed with you Ceaser, I didn't know you were looking for a partner.
2: I Love You Megavolt's GF (Clubbadubba, Han Solo) GW, also best team name
3: M2K64 (M2K, Vex) GW
4: Juggernauts of Destiny (John B., Shears) GGs, almost won 2 1v2's (with 3 stocks vs 6 and 2 vs 4. My partner, why. My pikachu is a **** in doubles, period.

5: All Hail JOUSUKE (Isai Is Dead, Yunque) lolggs, so close to beating you to...1v2, lol. my pikachu is a **** in doubles, period.
7: Killer Has KB DI (Koro?, TBA) Teammate will not be named unless he posts in this thread. Don't ask for teammates if you are honestly that bad. I do not want to say much else outside of stop saying "I know" a lot because no, you don't. It got really annoying, real fast.
9: HoodLawn (BigBabyBrent, Alex Mytelka) We won vs. you guys due to a bye, THANKS!
13: The Raft of Prof. Oak (Maliki, Stranded) How did you guys get last, wat.

64 Singles: So I tried KB for once and I did quite well. I lost to almost no one here (step it up lol.)

1: Sensei: Maybe I should have faced you. Also go pikachu to prevent this guy vvv from entering. also, Koroface. :pikachu64: :fox64: :kirby64:

2: CT/EMP Mew2King: Won't post much outside of stalling rules are going to be needed to look at because of you alone and that Hyrule, my favorite stage, is probably going to be reduced to a cp due to the same sets. Not a big fan of how you played but play to win...I guess. Great work vs Han Solo/Fireblaster though, top work. :kirby64:

3: Fireblaster: Fun friendlies, you are much nicer offline. the fact that I won vs many of your secondaries/mains is kinda annoying compared to my place. GW vs everyone else though. :mario64: :random:

4: Han Solo: Dat Fox. I would have lost to you if we played in tournament. damn good as usual. :fox64:

5: Maliki: I think we played some friendlies, was fun if i remember. Don't remember char oddly.

5: Stranded: I lost to you and m2k. Weird set but fun. i almost didn't want to win that 3rd game as we both were kind of out of it then. :falcon64: :fox64:

7: Shears: Fun Dubz matches. :pikachu64:

7: Weedwack: Oh hi, didn't say much but good placement. :ness64:

9: Ceasar: Didn't play, didn't talk to much. Should have teamed. :mario64:

9: Jimmy Joe: Oh hi :pikachu64:

9: KoRo? Oh hi :yoshi64: :falcon64:

9: Eliot Did we play?
13: Breakthrough Did we play?

13: Cobrevolution: I think you had the best chance of beating m2k. Samus is the anti Kirby imo. :samus64:

13: bloodpeach: GGs, fun Yoshi ditto, your Kirby, not so much (you also caused some rage on my part so good work, :troll:) :yoshi64: :kirby64:

13: John B.: Hi

17: Gutxi: Hi

17: Isai Is Dead: Thanks for bringing a KB adapter. Fun games otherwise. :kirby64: :samus64:

17: Rapture: Hi, didn't know you were good in this game as well.

17: BigBabyBrent: Hi, thanks for the freebees I guess.

17: Yunque: ggs, fun Jiggs but I know the matchup a bit too well. :jigglypuff64:

17: BleachMan! Hi, didn't know you showed.

17: DrinkWildTurk: Hi

25: CT Vex: Hi

25: Brendan Stepladder. Won't post much, practice before you team again, please. :donkeykong64: :ness64:

25: Erdos: Hi

Melee Doubles: Lost to the 2 guys in 7th who had similar team names, lolque

1: Mew2Tuar (Cactuar, Mew2King): GW
2: Reno Hax (Hax, Reno): GW
3: Moon DJN (Moon DJN): GW
4: IrishMafia Zoso (IrishMafia, Zoso): GW
5: AwsmSean Spawn (AwsmSean, Spawn): GW
5: Tian & Chiaotzeb (Tian, MattDotZeb): GW

Dat...GaW. Nice Fox Sweedish. Also, fun matches.

Good Fox but that Falcon..oh my. had no clue who you guys were but you guys were but you very quicky showed your presence. Solid

9: Klit Koro (Klit, Koro): Hi Klit, fun to team with you

13: The Usual (Guy, Son2): Hi, fun matches. Good Peach

17: Super Smashers (dukkha, Gutxi): Two young kids, Ya'll have a future in this game. Sorry for how we played .

Melee Singles:

Top 3:
Mew2King, Cactuar, Hax (Had to split pot due to time constraints): GW, also AUTOCOLLUSION.

13: 7ent: Fun team games: Good Fox

13: Tian: Great shiek, great pressure, you deserved the win no doubt.

17: Booty Warrior: Dat Falcon

17: dudeacockus: Oh hi

25: KoRo?: Not bad for not practicing and m2kswitching between 2 games.

25: Qerb: why did you tie with me, oh yeah Game and Watch :troll:
33: Son2: Fun dubz matches

33: Great Pumpkin: lolggs, weird Samus

33: Klit: fun to team with you, great Samus

49: Gutxi: loggsinteams

49: Man? Fun friendlies in Project M, good Peach.

49: Nox: GG, can't remember much outside of you winning with Marth maybe?

49: dukkha: lolggsinteams

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
BRAWL RESULTS

Brawl Doubles

1: M2K/MVD (M2K, MVD)
2: Leap of Faith (False-Nairo)
3: Team Peter (Xzax, Salem)
4: Chibo/Vex (CT Chibo, Vex)
5: ZXV Shaya (ZXV Shaya)
5: Juice (Shadow, Doom)
7: Return of the Just Master (B.R.O., Jatster00)
7: Raptor + Delta
9: Super Smashers (dukkha, Gutxi)

Brawl Singles

1: CT/EMP Mew2King
2: Nairo
3: CT Salem
4: MVD
5: Deltacod
5: CT Vex
7: Shadow
7: False
9: Royal James
9: Xzax
9: Roller
9: Raptor
13: Apex|Shippo
13: nuke
13: Tom/Keitaro (subbed)
13: ZXV
17: RekRP
17: Shaya
17: Cut
17: Snakeee
17: Afrodude
17: Ceasar
17: B.R.O.
25: T.B. Player
25: Mason
25: dukkha
25: Gutxi
25: Clove
25: Celes

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I subbed in for someone that got DQed from winners and I went all Diddy/MK in losers. Just a heads up. I actually didn't want the name changed that I originally entered for, which is why I agreed to not go my main. It makes it look like I actually lost to Shadow.

Fun event. I should be at the next one.

Top Bottom