• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashacre Frostbite 2013: Results

EmperorTFGM

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. Melee

1st - CT|EMP Mew2King
2nd - The Moon
3rd - Nando
4th - Reno
5th - Mafia
5th - Emukiller
7th - Zang
7th - CopyCat

Super Smash Bros. Brawl * Provided by DrMcNugget

1st - CT|EMP Mew2King
2nd - SwR Nairo
3rd - CT Salem
4th - Anti
5th - SwR Gunblade
5th - CT ZeRo
7th - Deathnote
7th - CT Zxax

Super Smash Bros. 64

1st - CT|EMP Mew2King
2nd - Fireblaster
3rd - Sensei
4th - Cobr
5th - Breakthrough
5th - Weedwack
7th - Eliot
7th - Gerry

Super Smash Bros. Project M.

1st - CT|EMP Mew2King
2nd - (CT) Salem
3rd - Emukiller
4th - Atomsk
5th - Anti
5th - Woz
7th - Peter
7th - Claw

Super Smash Bros. Melee

1st - (CT|EMP Mew2King + (CT) Hax
2nd - Cactuar + Reno
3rd - The Children of Planet Earth (Mafia + The Moon)
4th - Zang + CopyCat
5th - Gotm + Pakman
5th - Mexican Connection (MEXIMadnez + Supreme Sorcerer)
7th - Woz + Brett
7th - (CT) Chibo + (CT) Zero

Super Smash Bros. Project M.

1st - CT|EMP Mew2King + (CT) Chibo
2nd - Xzax + (CT) Salem
3rd - CopyCat + Emukiller
4th - Woz + Pakman
5th - Gotm + Meximadness
5th - Wild Zubat Appeared Again! (Zubat + Again)
7th - Jaql +Kno3
7th - Waffle Bandits (Oakwood + Jastium)

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Fun tournament and hosted really really well! Great seeing WoZ after all these years - congrats on everything going on in your life man. And thanks to the TOs for doing such a good job; I'm hoping to attend the next TSA tournament when it happens.

DrMcNugget

Smash Apprentice
Brawl results for anyone wondering.

1st: CT EMP Mew2King
2nd: SwR Nairo
3rd: CT Salem
4th: Anti
5th: SwR Gunblade
5th: CT ZeRo
7th: Deathnote
7th: CT Xzax
9th: Thunderstorm
9th: Moltenrokk
9th: Keitaro
9th: Bro
13th: Shoopuff

I believe those are correct.

Edit: Bracket: http://challonge.com/smashacrebs

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Super fun tournament. Met alot of fun people here.

Zang is the truth! that falco is ****ing great man. It's so refreshing to play a falco that isn't a techskill spammer but an actual thinking player.

Jimblueshi = the future! amazing yoshi too reminds me of baby Hax at pound. too good!

The moon....THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! good stuff on placing so high. I didn't get to play you in marf dittos this time so I'm kinda tight! next time?

Reno is super nice, told some people "he's good" so that made my event. also, WTF YOU GOT A FALCON? WHAT! good games, i won't be caught off guard next time. ;)

EmuKiller, I'm going to settle the score with you next time. I feel like you got the better of our marf dittos so i'm excited and mad....at the same time. Which makes you my new rival. I'm going to crush you next time....in the friendliest nicest way possible. :)

Nando - I hope you slept well :p, That comeback!....nuff said.

Mew2king, Grats again on winning even though you "always play bad at the start of tournaments and somehow end up winning". Still, it felt good to take stocks from your sheik/marth and not just get 4stocked back to back to back to back to back...etc. so perhaps i'm improving/adapting to perfection.

Mafia - I felt so guilty for not cheering for you lol, We'll play next time and i'll be sure to cheer you on in your matches....unless your again me in which case...worst of luck :p

I can't remember names that well so I'll do more shout outs when the full results come out.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
possible to upload the bracket or was it lost

edit: this is what me and bloodpeach came up with, pretty sure it's accurate. if not someone let us know. i'll do the elo thingy for it tonight if nobody says anything

Top Bottom