• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash4Canada (Smash 4 Discord)

DbblCrwn

Smash Rookie
Hello! My friend and I are working on a multipurpose Smash 4 discord, used for Online tournaments, matchmaking, discussions, and many other topics. The discord is very W.I.P. and we only have a small amount of the work done. This server is Canada based (this doesn't mean Canadians only, however it does mean that most of the players will hopefully be in Canada, so do not expect good connection if you are in anywhere else that is not near North America). If you would like to join, click here: https://discord.gg/TvuKPb8

Here are some things that are planned on being done or are already implemented!

Weeklies: Whether it be normal tournaments or low tiers only, we will be hosting weekly events! There will mostly be decided on by our community we hope to gain.

Matchmaking: Online matchmaking will also be included. Find sparing partners, or maybe just have some fun! It's up to you.

Character Specific Discussiuons: Play a low tier? Play a high tier? Play Bayonetta? It doesn't matter here. All characters have their own text channels where players can discuss hitboxes, hurtboxes, combos and everything in between! These channels are hidden by default, so if you want to see a channel for your character, go to the channel "rank_channel" and type !rank (character). EX: !rank Wii Fit Trainer.

I hope to see you there!

Also mods I'm sorry, I posted in the wrong section >-<

Top Bottom