• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash4 Movie

ZepicZorua

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZepicZorua
If there is a better place to post this, then please redirect me

Hi,

Me and my two other friends are creating a movie of SSB4 and what could have been a "Story Mode". This is dedicated towards Iwata and his achievements. We are hoping to upload this to YouTube around the time of his death anniversary...
My two friends, Luke and Chris, are great at animation and music development, while I'm more suited for editing. I've learned how to get into the files of SSB4 Wii U and have begun to extract the models and some stages (we will be using the game models to make this movie), but we will need a 3D modeler/artist to help us make some scenes, enemies and basic models for this all to be awesome and interesting. We are doing this for free so please don't expect money for this. Let me emphasize: We are doing this because we want to. There are a lot of smashers out there in the world, so it shouldn't be hard to find 3D artist. We are only looking for one, two at most.

Keep in mind that since this is for Iwata, Lucas and Ness will be featured a lot. If it weren't for him Lucas and Ness might not exist.

The story is that the Core or Master Transformations, the final boss in Classic Mode, is wanting to take out the cast like how Tabuu from Brawl almost did. The cast at the time is having a party and celebrating the game's success, but is abruptly stopped by the Core's attack. The Core has a new ability that lets him eliminate an enemy with one blast, turning them into stone or a trophy like in Subspace Emissary, but this time around you'll disappear if you get turn to stone. The Core sends them into different dimensions or games to get the edge on them when confronting them and seize the opportunity given.

If you want to help out please PM me or add me on Skype and if you would like to give feedback on how our story sounds so far, positive or negative, please comment. My skype name is "zepiczorua"

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I might have left something out. If I have, I'll fix it as soon as I can,
Have a good day!

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
This probably would've been better posted in the social, but aside from that, it's not a bad idea. Keep us posted if you guys are going with it.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Sounds really cool, be sure to tell us when you're done. :)

Top Bottom