• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash

asianaussie

Smash Hero
probably not a huge amount

edgehogging would become stupidly easy and quick to do, so you would basically do it every time the opponent is coming from below/same level

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i honestly think the only recoveries that would really change are pika's (right hand side autograb) and fox's, dk might get easier edgeguards, samus wouldn't have that vulnerable cannon turnaround...

oh right, link bomb recovery would become a lot less useless i guess

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't know guise I think it would be useful and would help a lot of the lower tiers recovery, but then yeah the edgehogs would be crazy, so I guess it would just balance out. lol

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
DK's recovery would get a boost. I know a lot of people like to be ****s with drills that turn DK around when he's trying to recover...

However, it would be plain stupid to include backwards ledgegrabs when NOT using Up+B. Melee did it perfectly.

Top Bottom