• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Smash @ Your Hobby Place

Smash @ Your Hobby Place
Posted by Blasiancoolio
Your Hobby Place
Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:30 PM
Until: Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Gibblez

Smash Rookie
I'll try to be there this Friday with a friend. If we go, I'll be entering Melee, while he enters Smash 4.

Gibblez

Smash Rookie
This was a really great local! Thanks so much for being so nice and welcoming. :)
Will definitely try to come again!

Amoguss

Smash Rookie
Is it still on for this week? A friend and I want to come see what the commotion is all about. :) We both play Smash 4.

Gibblez

Smash Rookie
Is it still on for this week? A friend and I want to come see what the commotion is all about. :) We both play Smash 4.
Yeah, this is every Friday and we'd love to have you! :ness:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amoguss

Smash Rookie
Awesometastic. Then you'll have two more players. How have the turnouts for Smash 4 been the last few weeks?

Blasiancoolio

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blzncoolio
3DS FC
3626-0362-4719
Awesometastic. Then you'll have two more players. How have the turnouts for Smash 4 been the last few weeks?
Hey, turnouts have been consistent the past few weeks. Always enough for a bracket, minimum 7-8 people. But there are a lot of players in the area so at any point we could have everyone show and have a 16 man bracket. Also if you have setups, bringing them can help run bracket faster.
Anyway, we are excited to see new faces

Amoguss

Smash Rookie
Setups would include system and a TV I presume? I don't have all the DLC characters and stages, so it might not be worth it for me to bring. But I sure can if you don't mind.

Gibblez

Smash Rookie
Setups would include system and a TV I presume? I don't have all the DLC characters and stages, so it might not be worth it for me to bring. But I sure can if you don't mind.
If you plan on winning then you could use your earnings on DLC, lol.

Amoguss

Smash Rookie
Ah, if only. Hahaha. I don't plan on anything, except for having a good time. And by the looks of it, I shouldn't have too much trouble finding that.

Almost?

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oxman20
Even then, I'd probably do bad. None of my friends play sm4sh let alone have a wii u, and can't train on for glory because of VERY bad internet; I'm stuck with 9 CPUs that has turned me into a predictable, depressed, and just dumb stuff that only work on Computers. I've played so much that I beat my older brother every time, picked up literally half the characters, and know higher-ish stuff like kill setups; perfect pivoting; reads; etc. lol, it's 11:13 on a Thursday and I'm typeing my smash story in a tournament comment section

Top Bottom