• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 16th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. A group shot of the big guys. How much bigger are they compared to Mario?"
Does the proportion look the same? Any heavy character mainers getting ready for Smash Wii U?

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Me and my DK will be kicking butt within a year in SSB4. Just as long he is still the 2nd heaviest character with those amazing throws.
And those fancy teeth.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm so ready for the heavyweights to be good this time around.
I hope it happens.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
inb4 people misinterpret the quote, and think that's all the animal heavy weights and K. Rool is deconfirmed. Sorry I just had to say it.

JUGGERNAUT043

Smash Apprentice
they look good and large like they should, wonder if theyer weight margins will be like 4 or 5 points apart from the lighter guys, and hmmmmm......wheres My Ganondorf? you better not cut him sakurai XD

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I like how Donkey Kong's expression matches with an "I don't know how my hair got like this either" type reaction.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I wish ignorant people would stop acting like he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, because he does, in fact, have a pretty decent chance of getting in.
While I do want him I feel like he's missed his chance, he could have put him in melee or brawl but he didn't I just think sakurai doesn't want him or thinks of him as more of a boss character

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Is it just me or are they bigger than before, sakurai said bowser stands upright now so maybe thats just it, but DK and D3 look bigger too (or I might just be crazy)

EDIT: He definitely looks bigger to me

Last edited:
Top Bottom