• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 24th

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Seeing X like this just makes me want to see a Megaman X9 in this style or at the very least an HD remake of the original Megaman X or if they really want to, Maverick Hunter X2 but neither of those probably won't happen.

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNx1HiFIoRk
I really thought Ice Climbers, game and watch or R.O.B would be revealed today because NES remix 2 was released today.
Me too but im sure they will all make it anyways they are all so unique and needed for the retro part of the roster. Besides we probably will be getting MetaKnight on May 2nd due to Kirby Triple Deluxe coming out outside of japan and we just got 5 characters this month of april i guess no more important announcements till may

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
this is only minor nitpicking, but Megaman Model X from megaman ZX would have been neat to see alongside them... even IF the prominant form is the Zero-based Model ZX...

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
Me too but im sure they will all make it anyways they are all so unique and needed for the retro part of the roster. Besides we probably will be getting MetaKnight on May 2nd due to Kirby Triple Deluxe coming out outside of japan and we just got 5 characters this month of april i guess no more important announcements till may
Maybe we'll get Wario for mario kart 8 (not mario golf since Mario golf and Kirby triple deluxe release on the same day.)

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
Even if the PMBR wanted to hack the game to make a second P:M (HIGHLY doubt that they would), why would you care anyway? It's not a matter of how something is "meant to be played", which is a totally subjective claim in and of itself. Play whatever you want, however you want.
Plus the PMBR has already explicitly stated that they will not be attempting to work on a mod for Smash 4, nor will they try to import data from it onto PM. And I agree, how a game "should be played" is up to the individual, there isn't one way.

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Yeah, this makes me mad. Of all the damn MM designs they could have used, they picked the derpy one. Then they shove it in my face by making all the ones I WISH were in the game appear in his FS. Neat.

XerotheInfinite

Smash Rookie
NNID
XerotheInfinite
3DS FC
3780-9220-2814
Just looking at this makes a Megaman fan (like me) very happy... *sniff* Thank you Sakurai!

Top Bottom