• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Smash Wii U Power Rankings - VIC (updated 15th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
SMASH 4 PR UPDATE FOR VICTORIA 15/06/2015

Text Version:
1. Earl - (Little Mac) 0
2. V - (Villager, Ness) +2
3. Attila - (Pit, Dark Pit, MK) +3
4. Tibs - (Diddy Kong, Dr. Mario) -2
5. Viva - (Mario) -2
6. Rhyno - (C. Falcon) +3
7. Ignis - (Mario, Luigi) NEW
8. Jei - (Yoshi) -1
9. Bijou - (Bowser Jr.) +1
10. Dean - (DDD) -5

view images in an imgur album here - IMGUR ALBUM
OP has also been updated accordingly

Last edited:

Baron Omega

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaronOmega
V beat Earl. Like wtf?
first off man who does these animations? they are hilarious XD and two I kinda gotta agree with deez on this one V does beat earl from what I have seen. I could be wrong and it might just be me only seeing the times she beats earl but it isn't consistent in the long run

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
V also loses to players below her on the PR like Tibs and ViVa... the PR takes into account how players do against the whole scene, not as simple as V beats Earl so V > Earl.

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
first off man who does these animations? they are hilarious XD and two I kinda gotta agree with deez on this one V does beat earl from what I have seen. I could be wrong and it might just be me only seeing the times she beats earl but it isn't consistent in the long run
you need to look more in depth, just because person A always beats person B doesn't mean as much if person B beats everyone else and person A has trouble with everyone else.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
By this logic, Dean should be above V.

Dean for #1

Basty

Smash Ace
LASTEST TAS POWER RANKINGS

Why are we doing these so quick? We want to do one every update, and after BAM7, the last power rankings got left in the dust because of how out dated it was.

1st. Swebe :4diddy::4fox:+0
2nd. Zedd :4ness::4diddy:+0
3rd. Crash :4tlink::4pacman:+0
4th. MrMiacro:4luigi::rosalina::4wiifit::4mewtwo:+3
5th. Nacht :4rob::4gaw:+0
6th. Sheepgobeep :4fox:-2
7th. Harry:4mario:+1
8th. Yoyo :4falcon:NEW
9th. Axl :4yoshi:-3
10th. Basty :4peach::4sonic:NEW

Last edited:

Sir_Zedd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sir_Zedd

Why are we doing these so quick? We want to do one every update, and after BAM7, the last power rankings got left in the dust because of how out dated it was.

I haven't played diddy since before 1.0.6 Basty, Ness and an ever changing list of secondaries now.

I think Miacro might be over Crash thanks to yesterday but thats a discussion for another time I guess.

Splice

Smash Hero

you should mention something to shaya and ask for a post in the new Power Rankings state sticky

Shaya Shaya this thread is kinda deaded now, idk if you want to merge posts for good ol' history of telling Deez off (before he was D-God) but i dont mind either way

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Can't easily merge threads/things because it'll automatically go by chronological order and I can't alter post dates :p
So I'll close this but feel free to quote/port some history over to it if you feel necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom