• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Smash Wii U Power Rankings - VIC (updated 15th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Tut Tut Splice, you didn't make your question specific enough to avoid loopholes.
No I think this is fine.
If you truly believe any of that Deez, you should money match the players you mentioned.
People take money matches seriously, not just because there is money involved but also it is implied they will be trying hard

By the way, the reason you don't get to play all these people in tournament is because you don't make it far enough into the bracket to play against any of them because you lose to other people who aren't even on the PR

D

Deez1

No I think this is fine.
If you truly believe any of that Deez, you should money match the players you mentioned.
People take money matches seriously, not just because there is money involved but also it is implied they will be trying hard

By the way, the reason you don't get to play all these people in tournament is because you don't make it far enough into the bracket to play against any of them because you lose to other people who aren't even on the PR
Yeah, I understand you Splice. Those people I mentioned is what is happened in friendlies but yeah, thanks for that. I shall try and improve.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
If you don't play these players in tourney, it's because you don't make it deep enough. In which case, you're not top ten in this state.

S.D

Smash Master
Well actually Splice, I have. But it's always been in friendlies. I've beaten Atilla in every friendly (it's actually true buts it's always been close), 50%-50% Bijou, V 20%-80% to her, Rhyno not sure yet (I think 50-50), Dean I've beaten but not sure on percentage, I haven't played him much at all.

If any of these percentages are wrong guys, please tell me and I'll rewrite the figures.
Friendlies don't count for anything, ever, period.
Tournament and to a lesser extent money matches is all that matters.
My original post was made in jest after all the bold claims you had been making btw.
Nice to see you made 13th at the monthly though, solid effort.

D

Deez1

Friendlies don't count for anything, ever, period.
Tournament and to a lesser extent money matches is all that matters.
My original post was made in jest after all the bold claims you had been making btw.
Nice to see you made 13th at the monthly though, solid effort.
Thanks S.D for that. I have still a long way to go if I want to get in the under 10's position.
Losing to Earl in the winners bracket was crazy (in a good way). Earl is such an amazing player and knows how to play Little Mac to his prime. Even on the edge.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
oh **** this is not the vic monthlies thread

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm asking you to team with me deez, but it seems like you're already in bed with sd :(

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
S.D x Deez fanfic coming soon

Actually **** it lets do it now, hope you guys have seen Toradora!

Stolen from wikipedia and slightly edited (slightly)

Sam Darroch (高須 竜児 Daroku Samu)
Voiced by: Junji Majima (Japanese), Erik Scott Kimerer (English)
The series' main male Smash Melee protagonist, Sam is a seventeen-year-old high school student in his second tournament, and has made it to pool 2-C. Due to heredity, his red hair make him look like a ginger which means he must sit at the back of the bus. He lives in a fatherless family, his father having left before Sam was born, with just his mother in places with lower populations than 100 people. Due to this, Sam has learned to be self-sufficient and play melee alone. He is good at fox and keeping his controller clean (to the point of obsession), and also excels at Smash 4. He holds a crush on David Moore, a boy his age in his class. He has a pet parakeet named "Inko-chan" ("inko" literally means "parakeet" in Japanese). Sam often helps Deez with domestic chores which he is otherwise unable to perform. In Smash, he is known as "the only person able to stop the Treetop tiger", referring to Deez's nickname. Due to the misunderstandings due to his looks, as well as how he grew up, he tends to look down on himself. Despite this, he is rather calm in most situations and is responsible, smart but unfortunately has poor looks when compared to Philip Pretty, his best friend.
In the light novels, he sees a tender side of Deez that he hides from everyone. In the anime, he is dense when it comes to others' feelings, especially about things between him, Deez, Dekar and Forte. While initially seen as intimidating by most others, he makes more friends. His feelings and relationship to Deez begin to change as he spends more time with him throughout the series. Eventually, he and Deez become a team.

Deez Tarkan (逢坂 大河 Tarukanu Deezu)
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya (Japanese), Cassandra Lee (English)
Deez is a boy in Sam's pool, as well as the series' main Smash 4 protagonist. He has a well-regulated and beautiful appearance though is unable to stomach company from others. Due to his often snapping at others in brutal ways and her tall stature, he is given the nickname "Treetop Tiger" (手乗りタイガー Te Nori Deezu?). His under-developed body and the added nickname has given him a complex which in turn serves to give her a negative attitude and facial expression. Essentially, Deezu gets upset easily. He is also brutally honest, typically when He is lashing out at someone. Due to his cute looks (described as a doll by Sam), he often gets confessions of love by boys, but he turns down every one of them, including Tibor Baranyay (which he later regrets). He is clumsy and tries to hide that too; it seems that only Sam has observed it.
Despite coming from a well-to-do family, his life with them is very difficult because of various problems. He had lived with his father and step-mother and constantly fought with his parents, but he moved out and since then has taken to living on his own. Since he came from a privileged household, he does not know how to do anything but roll and Aura Sphere. Near the end of the story her father's business goes bankrupt and he runs away, leaving Deez in the care of his mother who was already remarried and had a new family of her own and with which Deez has difficulty getting along.
When he meets Sam and learns of his Smash talents, he ends up relying on Sam to teach him. Aside from sleeping in his own house, and going to smash tournaments, he spends most of his time at Sam's house; so much so that he is considered a member of his family. At the beginning of the story, he is infatuated with his best friend Philip Pretty and gets nervous every time he appears around him. Due to this, Deez and Sam team up to help each other get into a relationship with each other's best friend. Though he treats Sam badly at first, his feelings begin to change as he spends more time with him. They later become a team.

Last edited:
D

Deez1

S.D x Deez fanfic coming soon

Actually **** it lets do it now, hope you guys have seen Toradora!

Stolen from wikipedia and slightly edited (slightly)

Sam Darroch (高須 竜児 Daroku Samu)
Voiced by: Junji Majima (Japanese), Erik Scott Kimerer (English)
The series' main male Smash Melee protagonist, Sam is a seventeen-year-old high school student in his second tournament, and has made it to pool 2-C. Due to heredity, his red hair make him look like a ginger which means he must sit at the back of the bus. He lives in a fatherless family, his father having left before Sam was born, with just his mother in places with lower populations than 100 people. Due to this, Sam has learned to be self-sufficient and play melee alone. He is good at fox and keeping his controller clean (to the point of obsession), and also excels at Smash 4. He holds a crush on David Moore, a boy his age in his class. He has a pet parakeet named "Inko-chan" ("inko" literally means "parakeet" in Japanese). Sam often helps Deez with domestic chores which he is otherwise unable to perform. In Smash, he is known as "the only person able to stop the Treetop tiger", referring to Deez's nickname. Due to the misunderstandings due to his looks, as well as how he grew up, he tends to look down on himself. Despite this, he is rather calm in most situations and is responsible, smart but unfortunately has poor looks when compared to Philip Pretty, his best friend.
In the light novels, he sees a tender side of Deez that he hides from everyone. In the anime, he is dense when it comes to others' feelings, especially about things between him, Deez, Dekar and Forte. While initially seen as intimidating by most others, he makes more friends. His feelings and relationship to Deez begin to change as he spends more time with him throughout the series. Eventually, he and Deez become a team.

Deez Tarkan (逢坂 大河 Tarukanu Deezu)
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya (Japanese), Cassandra Lee (English)
Deez is a boy in Sam's pool, as well as the series' main Smash 4 protagonist. He has a well-regulated and beautiful appearance though is unable to stomach company from others. Due to his often snapping at others in brutal ways and her tall stature, he is given the nickname "Treetop Tiger" (手乗りタイガー Te Nori Deezu?). His under-developed body and the added nickname has given him a complex which in turn serves to give her a negative attitude and facial expression. Essentially, Deezu gets upset easily. He is also brutally honest, typically when He is lashing out at someone. Due to his cute looks (described as a doll by Sam), he often gets confessions of love by boys, but he turns down every one of them, including Tibor Baranyay (which he later regrets). He is clumsy and tries to hide that too; it seems that only Sam has observed it.
Despite coming from a well-to-do family, his life with them is very difficult because of various problems. He had lived with his father and step-mother and constantly fought with his parents, but he moved out and since then has taken to living on his own. Since he came from a privileged household, he does not know how to do anything but roll and Aura Sphere. Near the end of the story her father's business goes bankrupt and he runs away, leaving Deez in the care of his mother who was already remarried and had a new family of her own and with which Deez has difficulty getting along.
When he meets Sam and learns of his Smash talents, he ends up relying on Sam to teach him. Aside from sleeping in his own house, and going to smash tournaments, he spends most of his time at Sam's house; so much so that he is considered a member of his family. At the beginning of the story, he is infatuated with his best friend Philip Pretty and gets nervous every time he appears around him. Due to this, Deez and Sam team up to help each other get into a relationship with each other's best friend. Though he treats Sam badly at first, his feelings begin to change as he spends more time with him. They later become a team.
Not sure what to say. I kinda like it for some reason. :)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I could very very easily make a PR fan fiction, but i'd rather do that for the melee PR

Since azri's picture isn't posted on smashboards if i remember i might do that tonight, with a story posted rofl.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
sorry deez, but I already moved on. I'll continue to use the 'deez-fan' tag though, in the hopes that one day you will respect me enough to form coherent sentences when addressing me

D

Deez1

sorry deez, but I already moved on. I'll continue to use the 'deez-fan' tag though, in the hopes that one day you will respect me enough to form coherent sentences when addressing me
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, in any way.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I somehow kept my sh*t together all throughout Phil' s amazing post but all was lost when I read this. I can't.

Meredy

The Busterina
I feel like you all forgot which thread this is at the end here.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
4スマッシュ場合でも、マスターSAMは、完全にあなたが予言を満たすために必要 SUCK MY BALLS できます

Basty

Smash Ace
Updated Tasmanian Power Rankings!
SS Tier
1st Swebe :4diddy::4fox:

S Tier
2nd Zedd :4diddy::4ness:

A Tier
3rd Crash :4tlink::4pacman: