• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In terms of Lords, I have 5* Roy and Lucina, 4* :4corrinf: and Chrom, and 3* :4robinm: and Eliwood. I don't use any 3* units (except Nino if I need a mage), but I use the others fairly often, if I need them. Corrin's magic-based breath is really good against the armour knights in some of the later story maps, and she has enough defence to take a few hits from them too.

My main team (the one that shows up if you get me in the arena) is 4* Catria and Shiida, and 5* Roy and Lucina. I have a perfect arena defence record so far, so they've been doing well.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
It's a great time to be a Fire Emblem fan. I'm not particularly fanatic about Fire Emblem.
It's a great time to be a Patriots fan. What is Patriots?
You should try something more inclusive, such as it's a great time to be alive. Then I'd have great time too, unless the god of great time hates me and decides that I have to die before that.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What is this place? Who are you people?!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
A bullet-proof vest decreasing its effectiveness each turn sounds kind of silly if you think about the fact that the character might not get shot at every turn. Sort of implies it's just a constantly degrading piece of armor you put on. And I don't wanna speak for praline but would steroids be all that controversial in a game about people getting uh, shot and blown up? It is something that armies have experimented with anyway. :p

As for resistance, hmm... All I can sorta think of is painkillers. I mean, unless you wanna get realistic and actually have characters lose limbs and such, that's the best thing I can think of. Then again, that may be more appropriate to a sacred water replacement.
maybe it was hastily made... :p (Edit: Also, have you seen Advance Wars? Yeah it's a game about war, but it's all done in a very light-hearted way.)

Like I said: if this was a more futuristic type of warfare game, you could use stuff like nanomachines, steel/titanium lacing, mecha-suits...etc...

Anyway, what were the stats? Health, Accuracy (replaces strength?), Speed, Luck, Skill, defense, resistance, intelligence, and I think that's it...

praline praline

So maybe...Medipack (health increase), rations (restore health), Scope (accuracy), boots (speed, unless you still want to use boots for movement), dog tags (luck), training manual (skill), body armor (defense), helmet/intensive training (resistance), Textbook (intelligence), then "Notice of Promotion" for promoting... (kind of.....I can't think of the word to describe that...)

Yeah, I did take some people's ideas, but they were already really good that I had to include them.

(Also I realize that me posting this is redundant at this point, but I wanted to give my ideas anyway...)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
maybe it was hastily made... :p (Edit: Also, have you seen Advance Wars? Yeah it's a game about war, but it's all done in a very light-hearted way.)

Like I said: if this was a more futuristic type of warfare game, you could use stuff like nanomachines, steel/titanium lacing, mecha-suits...etc...

Anyway, what were the stats? Health, Accuracy (replaces strength?), Speed, Luck, Skill, defense, resistance, intelligence, and I think that's it...

praline praline

So maybe...Medipack (health increase), rations (restore health), Scope (accuracy), boots (speed, unless you still want to use boots for movement), dog tags (luck), training manual (skill), body armor (defense), helmet/intensive training (resistance), Textbook (intelligence), then "Notice of Promotion" for promoting... (kind of.....I can't think of the word to describe that...)

Yeah, I did take some people's ideas, but they were already really good that I had to include them.

(Also I realize that me posting this is redundant at this point, but I wanted to give my ideas anyway...)
HP, Strength, Accuracy, Speed, Luck, Resistance, Defense and Intelligence.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm jealous by all of you with all those Lords or MCs...I only have Eliwood and a bunch of side characters. The only characters I have that I recognized before getting this were Eliwood, Anna, Tiki (Awakening version), and Nowi.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
HP, Strength, Accuracy, Speed, Luck, Resistance, Defense and Intelligence.
Okay, so I guess then it would be Medipack, Dumbbells, Scope, boots, dog tags, helmet/intensive training, body armor, and Textbook.

On another note, I just recently finished writing a sort of novelization of the end-game of Ocarina of Time...

Edit: it went from before the fight against Ganondorf to a little bit after you beat ganon.

It also ended up being 10,014 words... :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi guys, I just repost this here because I feel like it, so yeah.

Oh my gosh, I advenced SO much in Resident Evil 0.
Like, today, I was full RE0 and nothing else. I'm honestly surprised.
As for the game itself, I'm really enjoying it. Sure, I am playing it on Easy, some puzzle are a bit hard, there is alot of backtracking, your partner is sometime problematic and the item management is definitly hard. But beside that, I am enjoying every single bit of it and there is nothing more satisfying than finding the item that you needed, solving a puzzle without looking the answer on the internet and/or just simply get a trophy by doing something cool. (Like a headshot for exemple)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm jealous by all of you with all those Lords or MCs...I only have Eliwood and a bunch of side characters. The only characters I have that I recognized before getting this were Eliwood, Anna, Tiki (Awakening version), and Nowi.
Now, now, don't be sad.

Most of my characters are side characters too. The only lord I have is Roy.
And nobody is a 5 star.:p

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Now, now, don't be sad.

Most of my characters are side characters too. The only lord I have is Roy.
And nobody is a 5 star.:p
Yeah, I don't have any 5 stars either. I just want characters who were playable in Smash...which I have none of.
I got zero 5 stars, which is ok with me given that I got Matthew so I am pretty happy as is.
I have Matthew...he's the thief from Blazing Blade, right?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You think they'd have atleast put Ike in since every other unit that was in Smash but him is in Heroes.

But he's gotta be a focus character in the next group.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, here another post that I made in the NintenZone. It's a little "review" of Resident Evil 0, so, enjoy!

Welp, I just finished Resident Evil 0 on Easy mode.
So, what is my opinion on the first classic Resident Evil I ever played and the most controversial episode of the serie? (By that, I mean alot of peoples say it's either great, OK or just bad)
Well, first of all, the controle.
I played with the new controle since it was my first RE and I didn't want to stay 2 hours on the train before getting the control. (And even then, I had a hard time to move sometime due to the camera angle changing)
While it's a bit clunky, I honestly didn't have alot of problem beside pressing the wrong button every 5 minutes. It was good, my character was doing what I want and I had a good time.
Now for the story.
The story is...well, OK I guess? It's very cheesy and the writing isn't perfect. The voice acting is good but the line are really stupid sometime. Not that I have problem with since Resident Evil have always been know for it's ham and sillyness. There is also some plothole but overall, it's a good B-movie story.
Finally the game itself.
Overall, it's may due to the fact it's my first classic RE. But I just really enjoyed and liked this game. Now I want to replay it, unlocking new thing, beat it on Normal, Wesker mode, etc, and maybe try the old control. But in all, RE0 is a great game in my opinion and I am excited to play the REmake with good old Jill and Chris.

Oh and, the Duo system didn't bother me at all. Yes it's flawed, but beside some problem. It was good to me, better than Sheva IA at least.

New sentence that wasn't in the original post *gasp*:
I beginned Wesker Mode and...
God, seeing Wesker shooting laser beam from his eyes who make every zombie head in the room explode is the most hilarious thing I ever seen.:laugh:
It's also veryyyy OP, and since he can also use his super dash from RE5. I feel like I will finish this mode easily as long as I pay attention to Rebecca and my health. Aswell as some moment where you can't play Wesker.
Overall, Global Saturation/10.

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Speaking of Blazing Blade, I'm playing that game right now on an emulator...for like the 3rd time...

although it's the first time I've played Hector Mode before...

Edit: Because it focuses more on Hector than Eliwood, I kind of feel like it takes away from the story a bit, since the part after Lyn's Story is supposed to be about Eliwood...although it could redeem itself...I am only on the 15 chapter...

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You think they'd have atleast put Ike in since every other unit that was in Smash but him is in Heroes.

But he's gotta be a focus character in the next group.
Well, we're going to have three Ikes in the game now, so there's that.

PoR Ike, RD Ike, Heroes Ike

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
By the mother of heaven, I finally make Resident Evil 7 work on my computer. After hours of problem, I was able to play it with my sister.
So, how it was?
Beside the graphism and the game running slowy because of my computer. I had a hell of a great time!!
Since playing game on keyboard isn't for me, me and my sister decided to play the game at the same time.
By that, it's simple:
Me, I control the camera, I move Ethan, I shoot and attack.
My sister, she control the guard button, crawling, running and selecting object.
Due to this playstyle, we have to work each other if we want to survive. Which make for a very entertaining way to play the game that I don't think anyone ever tried. (We are playing on Normal by the way)
Plus, while I spoiled alot about the game (I didn't think I would buy it even tough I love it). My sister screaming in my ears everytime a jumpscare happen make actually scared despise what I already know.:laugh: (Plus, beside a light, we were completely in the dark, 100% full immersion)
So yeah, it was great first session to a great game!

And last note, my birthday is tomorrow, so, yeah.:cheep:

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
By the mother of heaven, I finally make Resident Evil 7 work on my computer. After hours of problem, I was able to play it with my sister.
So, how it was?
Beside the graphism and the game running slowy because of my computer. I had a hell of a great time!!
Since playing game on keyboard isn't for me, me and my sister decided to play the game at the same time.
By that, it's simple:
Me, I control the camera, I move Ethan, I shoot and attack.
My sister, she control the guard button, crawling, running and selecting object.
Due to this playstyle, we have to work each other if we want to survive. Which make for a very entertaining way to play the game that I don't think anyone ever tried. (We are playing on Normal by the way)
Plus, while I spoiled alot about the game (I didn't think I would buy it even tough I love it). My sister screaming in my ears everytime a jumpscare happen make actually scared despise what I already know.:laugh: (Plus, beside a light, we were completely in the dark, 100% full immersion)
So yeah, it was great first session to a great game!

And last note, my birthday is tomorrow, so, yeah.:cheep:
I'm watching ProJared play Resident Evil 7.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've been a very busy bee today. For just about the whole day, I was trying out something that I've never done before, which involved modifying MMD models.

MikuUpdated1.png
MikuUpdated2.png

I was basically working on implementing different shoe models onto some Hatsune Miku models that I've acquired from DeviantArt. My first attempt was on a model that's already wearing shoes, while my second attempt lacked shoes completely. The latter model had me scratching my head for a good number of hours until I've found the solution though.

Notice: The models shown on the images above are NOT my work. They belong to the following DeviantArt users...
  • MMD Hatsune Miku Short Dress Pack: Ammy1497
  • Tda sleeveless/barefoot Miku Hatsune: MajesticFork
  • Peep Toe Heels: Crystallyna

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I finally got a Robin last night, though he's only three star. I also got a 4 star Lilina and 5 star Ryouma. I'm still hoping to get Marth and/or Lucina before the period ends though...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Some new information has been released in regards to Breath of the Wild.

The video also confirms that the Wii U version of the game will require at least 3 GB of storage if you purchase the game at the Nintendo eShop.

Wait, 3 GB? I would think that Breath of the Wild would require a lot more memory than that.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
>tfw you come back here to talk about random crap and smash, but instead it's a talk about that FE mobile game
tumblr_inline_o7pqogGbpO1rfnlv2_540.jpg

Well I guess I'm gonna go back play some Smash and Pokemon while you all play your waifu game for iPhone.
Also, what's up ?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
>tfw you come back here to talk about random crap and smash, but instead it's a talk about that FE mobile game
View attachment 126096
Well I guess I'm gonna go back play some Smash and Pokemon while you all play your waifu game for iPhone.
Also, what's up ?
Apparently there is someone else who does not play FE heroes. I have been pretty inactive here because of that's been the topic of the day for quite a while, and I have not been doing much to talk about.
But I have been playing Disgaea and Rivals of Aether, both of which are wonderful games.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Some new information has been released in regards to Breath of the Wild.

The video also confirms that the Wii U version of the game will require at least 3 GB of storage if you purchase the game at the Nintendo eShop.

Wait, 3 GB? I would think that Breath of the Wild would require a lot more memory than that.
You've gotten information mixed up.

It was confirmed awhile back that physical copies of the Wii U version require a 3GB installation. It's not a 3GB download for the whole game, just 3GB of data installed from the disc to help the game run.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After spending about $100, I finally got Marth and Lucina. As much as I would also like Roy, I don't want to spend anymore money...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So...I really should stop by here more often.

Anyone interested in a little character talk? I think this is okay to post here?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still excited for the switch, just can't spend more on it due to lack of a job currently.
I'm super excited for the Switch too.

I haven't preorderd (cause I'm not if I'm getting it at launch) but the more I think/see the Switch I just want it sooner.

Hope I have luck if I want it next month in terms of stock.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You've gotten information mixed up.

It was confirmed awhile back that physical copies of the Wii U version require a 3GB installation. It's not a 3GB download for the whole game, just 3GB of data installed from the disc to help the game run.
My bad then. However, this could still be troubling news for those who want the eShop version, as you might have to remove unused software from your Wii U hard drive first.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
tfw you're the only guy who has played Pokemon Duel over the Fire Emblem mobile game.
I would have considered getting that if it wasn't for already having lots of Pokemon spinoff games and not enough space on my phone left. I'm still playing Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Go for example...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Still excited for the switch, just can't spend more on it due to lack of a job currently.
Same.

But I gonna wait until the Holiday season for one or atleast the earliest the Smash 4 port comes out for it

Besides, I can still get a crazy ton of use our of my 3DS

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Lately I've been trying to understand the combat elements in Breath of the Wild, and it seems that the amount of damage that Link takes can depend on what armor he's wearing, along with the strength of the enemy's weapon.

Now, since a Boko Club's default strength is 4, you would think that Link would only lose half a heart if he's wearing the Old Shirt and Well-Worn Trousers. But since one piece of footage has shown Link to lose around 7 full hearts from a Lizalfos, that can strongly imply that the Lizalfos's weapon is quite strong with its damage output.

Hopefully we'll understand these mechanics further once the game is released.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Lately I've been trying to understand the combat elements in Breath of the Wild, and it seems that the amount of damage that Link takes can depend on what armor he's wearing, along with the strength of the enemy's weapon.
Not to be a bad person or anything, but that's how armour and weapons of different strenghts are supposed to operate in any game, so that's not really a surprise.

Top Bottom