• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 24th

Shog

Smash Ace
THE HYPE IS STILL REAL!
How can people not like this? You can fight FAMILY VS FAMILY with this. My brother, sister and me vs another 3 person Team

AMAZING **** MAN.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Too string bro......TOO STRONG.
but i am not to happy about his design tho,I rather the melee design better. but the fact is that MEWTWOOOS BACK.
Would you rather have the weird Mewtwo with the freakishly large head?

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
hm.... I think I might need to make more friends who like Smash Bros in order to fully enjoy this mode.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Did any one else notice the time set at the top?
Why is it a whole hour!?!?

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
Too bad I don't have any friends. Looks like its time to fight 7 CPUs instead of 3.
On a side note I would love it if there were 4 vs 4 team battles.

Last edited:

shadowcontroller

Smash Apprentice
THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!
...With Mewtwo as a DLC, I'm really hoping that :snake::lucas: :wolf::ivysaur:and:squirtle: will be back (at least the non Pokémon ones)

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
This is why i was excited for the direct and not any newcomers; it showed off things we didn't know to give us hype. I didn't care about Mewtwo, i cared about everything else.

Plus, every leak has fallen too, so that's great.

Minuy600

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! It's quite mean that Ninty put in so much awesomeness while the people with no Wii U are stuck with the 3DS Version.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
and they are selected in the order of the character selection screen from Smash 64. Loving the attention to detail.
Great observation! I never would have noticed that. I think that will have to be the set-up for my first 8 player match!
Awesome! It's quite mean that Ninty put in so much awesomeness while the people with no Wii U are stuck with the 3DS Version.
Mean?? He didn't have to make a 3DS version at all... now people with only 3DS's at least have the 3DS version to play instead of nothing... don't you think so? (Personally I LOVE the 3DS version. I've been playing the heck out of it since I got it.)

Last edited:

XPyromanicX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Eazy5Flash
3DS FC
0344-9812-7584
Dang, And here I was thinking Melee's 6 players(which could only be accessed through the debug menu) was big! Well at least I can hopefully have 7 players team up against one guy.If only I had friends interested in smash......

Wolfen McGunz

Smash Cadet
I think Big Battlefield would make a great alternative to Final Destination for tournaments.
I absolutely agree, FD can be abused for spamming projectiles, but using a stage like BF or BBF would fix that, you would see the strategies change dramatically. Talk about changing it up!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
8 player smash be like
View attachment 28145
But Lucas :'(
:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon:
If they all perform a Falcon Punch, good god would that be loud as ****, and maybe ACTUALLY break your TV screen this time if all connect.

Very Fun and Funny Possibilities...
:4link:x8
:4fox:x8
Ultimate Sword Battle:
:4darkpit::4myfriends::4link::4lucina::4marth::4pit::4shulk::4tlink:
Battle of the Heavy and the Bulky:
:4bowser::4falcon::4charizard::4dedede::4dk::4ganondorf::4link::4yoshi:
Battle of the Cheap Reflectors:
:4darkpit::4drmario::4falco::4fox::4mario::4ness::4palutena::4zelda:
Battle of the Counters:
:4greninja::4myfriends::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4palutena::4shulk:
Battle of the High:
:rosalina::4sheik::4marth::4littlemac::4lucina::4greninja::4link::4duckhunt:
Battle of the Low:
:4dk::4kirby::4luigi::4megaman::4olimar::4palutena::4tlink::4villager:
Crusade of the Power Kills:
:4bowser::4charizard::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4lucina::4ness::4shulk:
Strife of the Small:
:4bowserjr::4diddy::4drmario::4duckhunt::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac:/:4link:
:4luigi::4mario::4megaman::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4ness:
:4olimar::4pacman::4pikachu::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4yoshi:

So many combinations...
Oh, and anyone notice how Little Mac is an inch bigger than Link? I think that's just funny.
How could you Forget ?
Mario 3:
:4mario::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:
Super bash Sisters
:4peach::4zelda::4zss::4palutena::rosalina::4robinf::4villagerf::4wiifit:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Can't wait to play these team matches:
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser:VS.:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf:
Mushroom Kingdom - Hyrule

:4villager::4wiifitm::4robinm::4bowserjr:VS. :4villagerf::4wiifit::4robinf::4wendy:
Boys - Girls

:4mario::4link::4kirby::4pikachu:VS.:4bowser::4ganondorf::4metaknight::mewtwopm:
Good - Evil

:4mario::4zelda::4samus::4pit:VS.:4drmario::4sheik::4zss::4darkpit:
Originals - Alter-egos

:4bowser::4ganondorf::4charizard::4dk:VS.:4pikachu::4yoshi::4kirby::4duckhunt:
Terrifying - Snuggly

:4mario::4luigi:v:4dk::4diddy:v:4kirby::4dedede:v:4fox::4falco:
:4bowser::4bowserjr:v:4olimar::4alph:v:4robinf::4lucina:v:4pit::4palutena:
Buddy Battles

This really just opens so many possibilities.... The ONLY complaint I have is that more EVIL characters would open the door to SO many more possibilities...

Last edited:

Altern

Smash Cadet
Great observation! I never would have noticed that. I think that will have to be the set-up for my first 8 player match!

Mean?? He didn't have to make a 3DS version at all... now people with only 3DS's at least have the 3DS version to play instead of nothing... don't you think so? (Personally I LOVE the 3DS version. I've been playing the heck out of it since I got it.)
I can't get enough of the 3DS version and it is wonderful to play with friends in the same room or miles away :-)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Sorry Smash Bros Crusade, time to make way for the real deal.
And yet Crusade has everyone's favorite deconfirmed characters.:troll:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I'd like to see this with Duck Hunt Dog. 8 clay frisbees, 8 gunmen, and 8 bouncing cans.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I never thought my favorite POTD would come after the 3DS release. And I never thought I would see the original 8 on stage at the same time. This is beautiful.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Man, I was abut to post something back in the older news, but I assume everyone already said everything that needs to be said (Look guys, the moment I found out Mewtwo came RIGHT the F**K OUT OF NOWHERE, I was running all over my house screaming "MEW-FACKNIG-TWO!!" a bunch of times.

But pic talk time. Real talk: 8-player smash and the improved custom stage builder alone make me want to get the Wii U version. F**k competition, this gonna be fun as S**T!

PersonPlayz

Smash Rookie
Imagine the ice climbers with this though. It'd be 16 on the field at once. That would be just extremely chaotic

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Agh! I can't stop thinking about how much fun it will be to slay 7 opponents with Little Mac!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Can't wait to play these team matches:
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser:VS.:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf:
Mushroom Kingdom - Hyrule

:4villager::4wiifitm::4robinm::4bowserjr:VS. :4villagerf::4wiifit::4robinf::4wendy:
Boys - Girls

:4mario::4link::4kirby::4pikachu:VS.:4bowser::4ganondorf::4metaknight::mewtwopm:
Good - Evil

:4mario::4zelda::4samus::4pit:VS.:4drmario::4sheik::4zss::4darkpit:
Originals - Alter-egos

:4bowser::4ganondorf::4charizard::4dk:VS.:4pikachu::4yoshi::4kirby::4duckhunt:
Terrifying - Snuggly

:4mario::4luigi:v:4dk::4diddy:v:4kirby::4dedede:v:4fox::4falco:
:4bowser::4bowserjr:v:4olimar::4alph:v:4robinf::4lucina:v:4pit::4palutena:
Buddy Battles

This really just opens so many possibilities.... The ONLY complaint I have is that more EVIL characters would open the door to SO many more possibilities...
Buddy battles :[ If only:4ness::lucas: ='(

Altern

Smash Cadet
Imagine the ice climbers with this though. It'd be 16 on the field at once. That would be just extremely chaotic
It would be crazy but, if hypothetical, without worrying about leg issues it might be interesting

Top Bottom