• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 17th

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Wow, I never expected either of these games to get any representation in Smash! Sakurai sure has thrown us a curve ball. This really opens the doors for what we might see in the end!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
First I thought this was a surprise character reveal, then I thought it was an assist trophy, then I figured out it was a trophy... my level of excitement went down until I realized this was a Photo Studio! I LOVED that feature in Brawl.

Side note: I'm actually glad it's not a new character since the swordsman count is already at what...? 9?! (Including Mii) Granted, aside from Lucina they're all pretty unique.

Oh! Second side note: Does anybody else get frustrated about the amount of characters with COUNTER ATTACKS?!

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
The trophy studio looks a ton more flexible this time around. Time to make some interesting stories. :)

KatKit

Smash Lord
Zael, Mio, and Mayu trophies? Awesome, I hope there's more representation for lesser known characters like this.

Turns out that game mode teased earlier in the week is actually "Master Cooking"
I think you mean Master Chef.

Last edited:

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
I can't even imagine what strange and perverted things people will make with this lol. Sakurai gave us a powerful tool, and with that comes great responsibility.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I think Sakurai is getting curried away with these pictures.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I sware this barely looks like anything from Smash, you know with the whole Zael and the 2 girls in the pic.

If that's Master Hand, I assume you can now turn them over 180 degrees now, which is a nice feature.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
I saw Zael and almost flipped. Figured he would be apart of some Wii U exclusive ATs.

I hope that is the case and that we can also get Aeron from Pandora's Tower.

I really should complete Operation: Rainfall haha

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I took a lot of great pictures in Brawl. It was one of my favorite things about the game. This Photo Studio thing sounds awesome!

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
*looks at Pic of the Day*

*Looks at Avatar*

Sakurai... The mount of hype this would have generated if ANY character from The Last Story was playable. I almost had a heart attack.

Man I hope there is a Dagran trophy... And Lowell. Mater fact, I NEED Syrenne in HD! Please!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I anticipate a lot of fan-fic

:093:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
FATAL FRAME FOR WII U CONFIRMED FOR NA! One can only hope....

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Zael?!
Ever since we saw Rayman's trophy and Shulk confirmed, i wondered if Last Story would get any mention.

Wii U's trophy collection is shaping up to be the best!

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
That trophy looks pretty awesome. Smart choice on the clothes.

Admittedly, I clung to a false hope of seeing the "Warning! Challenger approaching!" banner under the picture as I scrolled down.

Hope to see Yurick as a trophy, too. He was hands down mine favourite character in The Last Story, personality-wise.

P0NY0

Smash Rookie
I got really excited when I saw Zael, but then remembered the roster has already been fully unlocked.

Top Bottom