• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Weekend YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashWeekend

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone,

My friend and I love all things Smash and have loved it since the N64 days. We're two guys who plan entire 3 - 4 day weekends where all we'll do is play Smash. We play from sun up to sun down and are all about the kills.

We wanted to share our gameplay vids with all of you from our epic weekends (along with some of our colorful commentary - to come). We currently have over 100 videos on our Smash Weekend channel and plan on uploading frequently.

We would greatly appreciate if you'd check out our page and consider subscribing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8HMiJed4_pTvC1CZdlUkg

We also welcome any feedback you may have on our channel.

Thanks so much in advance!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Welcome to Smashboards.

While we appreciate you sharing your channel with us, threads devoted to YouTube accounts, twitter accounts, Facebook groups, discord groups, and anything else involving social media is not allowed. You can however advertise your YouTube channel in your signature or your profile under the Website text field, in your “about me” or in your profile post page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom