• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash war interactive fanfic attempt # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAs you may know from the title i am making an interactive war fanfic starring smash bros characthers and more the only rules are that you can only play as ssb ssbm and ssbb characthers except for ALL SONIC CHARACTHERS THAT ACTUALLY HAVE ATTACKS. THIS SONIC, AMY,Silver,CREAM, TAILS, SHADOW, MECHA SONIC AND KNUCKLES, TIKAL , AND EGGMAN IN A MACHINE. ONLY TOSE PEOPLE NO OTHER PEOPLE NOT EVEN DOOM. OH YOU MAY ALSO US MIDNA AND KRYSTAL, NO MORE. I MEAN IT!

NO SPAM
NO DOUBLE OR MORE POSTING
NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR PICS OF DISGUSTING THINGS
AND IF YOU SPEAK WITHOUT USING THIS SYMBOL: (OTHER) BEFORE YOUR POST IF IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY OF THE FIC IT WILL BE DELETED:

The story has to do with all henchmen: (Goombas and such) takeover Nintendo which recently combined with sega. You may choose to betray the world of sega and nintendo or stand up against the menace:

60 health per each person:
You die you have to choose a new characther and the only way the other characther can be unlocked again would be when the war ends.When all characthers are dead but one possible characther still alive that team wins;
Heres my characther moves :all moves from the smash games included:
Mario
SMASH BALL ATTACK; Fire smash: 20 health attack
Fire: 7 health
Kick: 4 health
punch:5 health
Super coin jump: 9 health

Ok do your moveset when you join:
Items accesed per each win: You get the ability to use any items from the smash games each time you win one itemuse per each win. You can save it for later too.

Smash ball attacks must be 20 health damage and can only be accesed every 5 wins.
Stages are:
Flatzone
Mushroom kingdom
Subcon
Princess peaches castle
Bowsers castle
Brinstar
Big blue
Some sort of sonic stage:
Fire emblem castle
and finally
Metal gear stage
and Lylat
oh and smashvile the animal crossing stage;

THE MATCH RULES ARE
STOCK- CAN BE SET UP TO 5 LIVES EACH
SORRY ITS THE ONLY MATCH RULE OH AND CHOOSE WHO ATTACKS FIRST;

HEART CONTAINER; HEALS 10 HEALTH
SWORD; 5 MORE DAMAGE TO EACH ATTACK; SAME AS HOMERUN BAT
OK PLEASE DONT HATE ME THERES ONLY TWO ITEMS TOO THE FACT THAT I CANT MAKE TOO MUCH ITEMS OR THERE WIILL BE TOO MUCH CHOOSING OF THE SAME ITEM:

YOU GAIN 5 HEALTH PER EACH MATCH;
PLEASE NO OVER 10 HEALTH ATTACKS EXCEPT FOR THE NEEDED 20 HEALTH SMASH ATTACK:NO ATTACKS WITH THE SAME DAMAGE AND IF I CALL PAUSE THAT MEANS IM PAUSEING THE FANFIC FOR A WHILE AND START TO START IT FOR WHEN WE LEFT OFF:
PPUT EVERYONE THATS ON YOURE TEAM ON A PM LIST:
No insults and yuo can use block to block away attacks in game one per match but it doesnt work with smash attacks;

Characthers:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Fox
Peach
Solid snake
Krystal
Mecha Sonic
Mecha Knuckles
Eggman in any machine:
Samus
Ice climbers
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Tikal
Mr.Game and Watch
Knuckles
Tails
Shadow
Silver
Amy
Cream
Marth
Roy
Ike
Metaknight
Yoshi
Kirby
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Midna
Falco
Wario

Kirby gets all movesets from a different person replacing his for one much if he does his inhale move:
Team good:
1.eruptionsensitivemario65
Teambad:

Both people must accept a battle to begin:but battles may only be accesed in the war zone:You must fight through everybody in the warzone to reach a teams HQ AND TAKEOVER UNLESS THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE IN HQ:

YOU TAKEOVER THE HQ YOU TAKEOVER ALL THE LAND THERE:AND MAY COMMAND THE DEAD PEOPLE AS PART OF YOURE ARMY:OF COURSE THEY WILL BE GOOMBAS WITH 10 HEALTH EACH AND WITH ONE ATTACK THAT TAKES 7 HEALTH OFF BUT HEY ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING:

YOU CANNOT USE AN ATTACK TWICE IN A ROW: YOU MUST WAIT FO IT TO CHRAGE AFTER 3 ATTACKS DIFFERENT FROM THAT ATTACK;

EVENTUALLY IF A GOOMBA DIES ITS GONE FOR GOOD SO WATCH OUT:

REPLACE DEAD CHARACTHERS WITH THE ALIVE:OR CHANGE THEM INTO GOOMBAS:
YOURE CHOICE;

IT DOESNT END THERE YOU MUST STAY IN THE WARZONE IF YOU LOSE YOURE HQ AND MAY GO BACK TO GET BUT MUST KILL EVERYONE THERE:

When everybody is a goomaba on one team then im afraid youre in trouble. You will need a good strategy:

When i call pause the interactive fanfic will pause for a while:
When i call unpause the game will continue from the last post before my last pause:
When i call end the war is over and i will post when theres a sequel;
When i call start the war starts:
When i call mass: it means i am speaking about something that has nothing to do with the story:you can only call these during the war:

Sorry about no Diddy kong but then the amount of characthers would be uneven:

Please post youre health in game through each part of the war and youre items, smashballs and amount of goombas aswell. Put all youre team members in a PM LIST:

Come one join people join;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom