• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Story, "World of the Light," final roster, has been confirmed (FANON STORY)

tenworldsguy

Smash Apprentice
Good evening. The Smash Ultimate story, that I have dubbed "World of the Light", is finalized in its roster, sans the DLC characters (for obvious reasons). I have tried my absolute hardest to, with several friends and many a night examining polls, balance the roster to be as diverse (in terms of both playstyle and series) and iconic as possible, so I do wish you all enjoy it. It will be posted here upon request, otherwise it will be posted on my tumblr (of the same name). Expect Chapter 1 to be uploaded sometime after E3.

For those who have not seen my prior post, this is a fictional "What if?" sort of story involving World of Light, but with a Subspace-style storytelling, an expanded roster (both playable characters and bosses), and a more delicately detailed overworld. More details are present in my prior post, so I won't be specifying them here.

Thank you all for listening.

Top Bottom