• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Spirit Board Event: "Fire Emblem Fest (Part One)"

Spirit_Board_Fire_Emblem.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's next Spirit Board event is going on right now.

Here are more details on the event from the game:
  • Spirits from the Fire Emblem series are going to set up camp on the Spirit Board!
  • Some of the spirits who appear in Part One of this event may not appear in Part Two, and vice versa. Defeat these spirits to receive more Spirit Points than normal.
  • In Part One of this event, Legend-class spirits Caeda and Azura, and Ace-class spirits Eliwood and Eirika will each appear for a fixed time. Part Two of this event is scheduled to take place next month.
Here are the periodic Spirits for this event (the times are all in Pacific Standard Time):
  • Azura (4:00am/4:00pm daily)
  • Caeda (10:00am/10:00pm daily)
  • Eirika (1:00am/1:00pm daily)
  • Eliwood (7:00am/7:00pm daily)
All the possible spirits from this event are:
  • Alm & Celica (Young)
  • Azura
  • Caeda
  • Deirdre
  • Draug
  • Eirika
  • Eliwood
  • Gharnef
  • Jagen
  • Julius
  • Karel
  • Leif
  • Lilina
  • Linde
  • Lyon
  • Medeus
  • Merric
  • Minerva
  • Navarre
  • Ninian
  • Nino
  • Nyna
  • Seliph
  • Sigured
  • Wrys
The event ends at December 23rd at 10 PST

Author's Note: Have you been getting any spirits from this? I'm addicted to spirits. So many Fire Emblem duplicates!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Sure is empty. Doesn't seem like anyone is excited for this... too much Fire Emblem after all? People were even excited for Joker.
Eh, its an news article for an event with no new features. Its a neat event, but the Spirit Board isn't that important to the community. That does not mean the same for Fire Emblem.

Yeah, this article was fairly late at informing us on Smashboard about it. You guys really need to make these Spirit Board Event articles closer to when the event actually begins.

Last edited:
As someone who has gotten all of the spirits in the game already, I hope they have different types of events planned in the future.

I noticed that there's an Alm/Celica (young) spirit but no spirit for either of their adult versions. Maybe one of them will be DLC? It sure would piss some people off.

I noticed that there's an Alm/Celica (young) spirit but no spirit for either of their adult versions. Maybe one of them will be DLC? It sure would piss some people off.
When you enhance those spirits, they become their adult versions.

Top Bottom