• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8.0 Quality of Life Changes / Features Needed Thread

William5000000

Smash Journeyman
Wrap Up
I hope players realize how much better this would make the game, particularly for online play.
Unfortunately, there isn't really a way to submit feedback to Nintendo or the dev team.

DLC Characters and Stages are cool, but doesn't do much for replay-ability, considering the size of the roster and stage list already.
How many players boot up the game when a new DLC comes out, play for a two hours, and then don't touch the game again until the next DLC comes out?
These quality of life improvements will provide for far greater replay-ability.
I don't think they even realize how much better the game would be with these changes...! It's like they DON'T want the game to be improved...! I mean, there's already threads about a reboot, for goodness' sake...! Are mods going to have to be made just to address these much needed changes...?! 'Cause that's sure how it's looking...!

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I just want some basic Arena changes.... they would be SO easy to add. Let us switch characters or arena music without leaving the queue, don't immediately start the next match when one finishes, and letting us put 'tags' on an arena to let people know what/who we're looking for in our opponents.

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
Updated the Mixed Styles Stage Sheet for Patch 8.1, which now includes Small Battlefield.

Maikeru-San

Smash Rookie
NNID
FeelingDrowzy
3DS FC
3798-1270-7758
Switch FC
4247-0006-8233
Only reason why i hate the ideas is because this is the ideal Ultimate game we'll never have.

Good one regardless!

Top Bottom