• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Newcomers: Capcom

We’re now over 6 months into the post-launch era of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We don’t know the contents of the remaining two challenger packs yet, but we at least have an idea of what to expect. Based on plenty of speculation, including some of the tidbits from my first article on Smash Bros. character discussion, there’s plenty of talk about the possibility of a new character from Capcom. Despite already having three playable characters, a Monster Hunter boss fight, music, and a Rathalos spirit as representation, there are many possibilities that could still crossover with Smash while bringing something new to the table.

Capcom has a wide selection of series that aren’t even in Smash yet, so it would be mindful to separate them and look at each series independently.

1. Monster Hunter

This is a series that gets a lot of attention when it comes to Smash, and for good reason.

Not only does Monster Hunter as a series have strong connections to Nintendo hardware, but there’s plenty of opportunities for a unique moveset to accompany the iconic Monster Hunter in Smash. Monster Hunter covers different playstyles quite well with tons of weapons, like the Insect Glaive, Switch Axe, and Bow and Arrow. The series could bring the iconic design of the Rathalos armor as well, which would help a playable character stand out from the rest of the expansive Smash Bros. roster.

Monster Hunter already has two music tracks along with a Rathalos boss/AT and Spirit in Smash, so it might have a leg up on other Capcom series. However, I would argue that adding a Monster Hunter to Smash would not expand the crossover element of the series as much as adding another Capcom series. Sure, a character from this series may provide a unique moveset, but that can be said for a number of series. In addition, there was a Mii Fighter costume of a Monster Hunter in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, which could always make a return as a part of a future DLC pack.

This success on Nintendo consoles, and presence in Smash already, might seem like an advantage. Monster Hunter’s recent success might add to that and convince some fans that it’s a likely pick. I’m not so sure, though. While Monster Hunter World has become the most successful Capcom title to date, amassing a gargantuan fanbase, a notable portion of fans have played these games already on Nintendo consoles. This may be a boon for the series getting a playable character in Smash Ultimate, but with the potential of reaching new fans, a series that isn’t already a part of the crossover might be the better option.

2. Devil May Cry

A few months ago, Devil May Cry series director Hideaki Itsuno commented on the possibility of Dante in Smash, saying, “...the first thing to do would be to get Capcom to put Devil May Cry on a Nintendo platform in some way, shape or form – whatever game that might be.”

Shortly after, it was announced via Twitter that Devil May Cry would make a Nintendo debut with a digital release on Nintendo Switch consoles this summer. Interesting timing, eh?

There isn’t necessarily a connection to be made here, but Dante would still be an excellent addition to the “biggest crossover in gaming history.” Armed with his Devil Trigger ability, Dante could have a gauge to fill (based on damage output and damage taken). When activated, this could allow him to deal more damage and move faster for a limited time. This is something that makes Devil May Cry unique, and it might fit Smash rather well.

It’s not like Dante doesn’t have roadblocks potentially preventing him being in Smash though. While it’s never necessarily been a rule that third party characters had to have appeared on a Nintendo console prior to joining Smash, the way that Mr. Itsuno responded to the question implies he hadn’t been approached by Mr. Sakurai at that time. It’s certainly not out of the question that Mr. Sakurai could have approached him after the interview, or that, perhaps similar to Grant Kirkhope with Banjo-Kazooie, he outright dismissed the idea. However, this would mean that his decision was made in the last few months, or that it was an elaborate trolling effort by Mr. Itsuno to mislead fans.

In addition, Devil May Cry, while being well known among gamers, isn’t quite as popular as other Capcom picks. The series itself ranks behind Street Fighter, Monster Hunter, and Resident Evil in terms of overall sales. This isn’t to say that sales are more important than gameplay… however, the latter might be problematic. Dante has a style similar to Bayonetta’s (they were, after all, both worked on by Hideki Kamiya), and even Joker has stolen some of Dante’s best moves! Known for his “Stylish!” combos from his home series, Dante combines swings, stabs, sword uppercuts, and more with aerial combos and rapid-fire shooting from several firearms.

3. Okami

Capcom has one of the most successful collections of intellectual properties in gaming. They cover a wide variety of genres and have redefined particular aspects of how people play games. Okami, while not one of Capcom’s most profitable series, has gifted gamers with a franchise showcasing a unique artstyle, story, and characters.

With a Japanese-like, cel-shaded art style, Okami tells the story of Amaterasu, who must defeat the evil Orochi and defend Kamiki Village. The game has a puzzle-solving, beat ‘em up feel to it, and provides a variety of ways to do so. Okami has won a variety of awards, and some consider it a classic.

Amaterasu would be an exciting pick. If added to Smash, she could have different playstyles relying on managing ink in order to attack with enough strength, or particular elements of her Marvel vs. Capcom moveset could be implemented. An example of that moveset, which is given coverage by Capcom’s very own Seth Killian, can be found in this video!

Truthfully, the only drawback to adding Okami content over another series is it simply isn’t as expansive. This isn’t to say it couldn’t bring in excellent music tracks or vibrant stages, but it may not have the same presence as other options.

4. Ace Attorney

Ace Attorney is one of Capcom’s most memorable creations, and it undoubtedly has fan demand for Smash. I’ll admit that I’ve never played the series. It’s been recommended to me, and I absolutely plan on getting the collection on Switch. I still wanted to include this series in this piece because... well, how couldn’t I? The series itself is popular among Nintendo fans and absolutely stands a chance at playable representation in Smash Ultimate.

Added largely as a joke character in Marvel vs. Capcom, Phoenix Wright is a fan favorite that folks everywhere recognize from Ace Attorney. A defense attorney known for his abilities with the law, Phoenix Wright is mainly known for his almost meme material “OBJECTION!!” exclamation. This could be worked into a moveset as a counter. Fans have come up with other ideas, including a “slam” attack referencing when Phoenix slams his hands down during a trial.

While I have no doubt that Mr. Sakurai and the Smash development team could make a solid moveset for the character, I feel it could be difficult. This series also faces a similar problem to Monster Hunter: it has a large presence on Nintendo hardware and among Nintendo fans, as that’s where most of the series has been featured. Adding an Ace Attorney character wouldn’t necessarily reach the same amount of new fans that another series, such as Resident Evil, would. This could be a moot point, however, considering we got Banjo-Kazooie revealed at E3. This in itself shows that the Fighter Pass isn’t guaranteed to be the “biggest” series of respective companies.

This doesn’t mean Phoenix Wright would be a bad choice. Adding Phoenix Wright would require creative thinking and wouldn’t necessarily reach out to a broader audience like other series would. Smash fans have seen some big surprises already, and we’re bound to have a least a few more on the way. Who knows? Perhaps Phoenix Wright will be one of those characters!

5. Resident Evil

As one of the most renowned series in gaming, Resident Evil is an option that few fans would have considered prior to the Fighter Pass for Smash Ultimate. After it was revealed that Joker would be using a gun in his moveset, it seemed as though one of the hurdles that a Resident Evil character would face had been cleared.

Resident Evil as a series provides a handful of iconic characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, Jill Valentine, and Chris Redfield. Resident Evil is also well known for the countless unique monsters and memorable locations, such as the iconic mansion of Resident Evil 1, or the recent Raccoon City Police Station. While some might argue that it’s too violent, as gameplay of the series involves players tactfully blasting zombies into pieces, it’s not as if all other series with playable characters in Smash are innocent. For example, Bayonetta has several gruesome kill moves on enemies, and the Metal Gear series presents Snake with murderous opportunities

The Nintendo Direct for E3 2019 put Resident Evil in the spotlight, revealing that both Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 would be making their Nintendo Switch debuts. Some might even consider it a “second chance” for the series on Nintendo consoles. The last mainstream title of the series to debut on a Nintendo console was the highly-regarded Resident Evil 4, which was a system seller at the time. In addition, out of the Top 10 highest-selling video game series of Japanese origin, Resident Evil will be the sole remaining series among these 10, once the Hero from Dragon Quest joins Smash!

There are different options for the moveset and playstyle for a Resident Evil pick, but consider the tactical resource and inventory management and survival gameplay of the series itself. Rather than a meter, perhaps a character could have their own inventory with items from the series, with limited usage on a timer?

Author’s Note: So what do you think? Will Capcom get a Challenger Pack in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass? Who would your Capcom pick be? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

My choices:

If it were up to me, here is the order in which I view the choices!

1. Resident Evil
  2. Devil May Cry
  3. Monster Hunter
  4. Ace Attorney
  5. Okami

Last edited:
Matt "Scoliosis Jones" Hahn

Comments

Considering RE is the main Capcom title I'm supporting, we agree on something here.

That company has way too many good picks to choose from, and it shows.

Good stuff Jones.

I expect Resident Evil, but I’m holding out hope for Ace Attorney to come through.

Last edited:
I feel like RE is the only franchise with a decent shot (would've said AA too, but Phoenix would be a lot tougher to turn into a character compared to other options. Just depends on whether or not Sakurai is willing to mess with that during DLC).

Overall though, I'm not too sure about any of these Capcom franchises getting in as DLC. Nothing I feel so strongly about that I'd be willing to make a bet.

I can't say I particularly like how this article discounts Ace Attorney when it was a shining gem of the DS era alongside Professor Layton and taps into a massive casual and female market. We've seen AA's cross-promotional appeal with several people picking up UMvC3 due to Phoenix's addition as well.

In the end, I'm a Capcom fan. It's ridiculous to try and sew discord among Capcom fans when generally speaking there's a lot of cross-appeal and company fandom. Capcom fans are much like Nintendo fans in their brand loyalty so any addition would be excellent.

I get that Resident Evil would be a big addition and I of course would not say no but my money is still on the lawyer in blue, especially with the ballot easily backing him worldwide.

anyway they should just bite the bullet and make Nintendo vs. Capcom already c'mon

I can't say I particularly like how this article discounts Ace Attorney when it was a shining gem of the DS era alongside Professor Layton and taps into a massive casual and female market. We've seen AA's cross-promotional appeal with several people picking up UMvC3 due to Phoenix's addition as well.

In the end, I'm a Capcom fan. It's ridiculous to try and sew discord among Capcom fans when generally speaking there's a lot of cross-appeal and company fandom. Capcom fans are much like Nintendo fans in their brand loyalty so any addition would be excellent.

I get that Resident Evil would be a big addition and I of course would not say no but my money is still on the lawyer in blue, especially with the ballot easily backing him worldwide.

anyway they should just bite the bullet and make Nintendo vs. Capcom already c'mon
Might be just because of how much more considerably active RE seems to be at the moment, but even then, any character's still up for it. Phoenix has widespread recognition, crossover experience in addition to good Nintendo ties that do go in his favor at least.

Might be just because of how much more considerably active RE seems to be at the moment, but even then, any character's still up for it. Phoenix has widespread recognition, crossover experience in addition to good Nintendo ties that do go in his favor at least.
I'd argue Ace Attorney is just as active, with the trilogy being ported to new platforms, an anime that just concluded, a game that was released just a couple years ago, spinoffs that just came out, and a rumored new game to be announced at TGS. I'm not saying Resident Evil is less likely than AA or anything, just that both franchises are far more alive than something like Okami or Viewtiful Joe.

I'd argue Ace Attorney is just as active, with the trilogy being ported to new platforms, an anime that just concluded, a game that was released just a couple years ago, spinoffs that just came out, and a rumored new game to be announced at TGS. I'm not saying Resident Evil is less likely than AA or anything, just that both franchises are far more alive than something like Okami or Viewtiful Joe.
Okay, makes sense when you put it that way.

It is clear Phoenix can stand up to the rest of Capcom, I just don't think a majority of these franchises have a really big advantage over the other. Anything could happen, but I will admit I didn't think too deeply about how many recent appearances he made. Not enough people I see talk about him.

Last edited:
Phoenix was not added as a joke character in Marvel. He was one of the most anticipated and well received characters upon reveal. He was even in another fighter - Project X Zone 2 - after that game!

Last edited:
Isn't it weird that nobody ever really talks about Darkstalkers when it comes to additional Capcom franchises for Smash? It certainly is one of their most popular IPs given the huge amount of crossover titles the likes of Morrigan & Felicia have been in.

still would prefer dante or a monster hunter over the others. i think the heroes of RE are iconic but they'd be boring smash character i feel.

Personally I think the race is between Ace Attorney and Resident Evil, the other franchises aren't really *there*.

D
The coolest for me would be Wright, tbh.

Not to discredit other picks doh.

I'd be happy with any of these.

Phoenix Wright would probably play similar to WFT with rigid posing and tossing miscellaneous items. Easily the goofiest pick, which would blend in with Smash's chaotic and deadly silliness.

But Resident Evil is Capcom's most hugest asset that's not "classic" but has maaaaaany years and games under its name. Playstyle wise, I'm assuming whichever character or characters will have hand to hand combat, sharp weaponry, and ofc guns.

Out of these, Amaterasu would be my first choice. Another quadruped and a chance to get Okami’s brilliant artstyle repped in Smash.

I’d rather have Professor Layton before Phoenix Wright but if the latter gets in I’d probably still purchase the dlc - it’s probably the closest we’ll get to marvel vs capcom representation in Smash.

D
Being honest, you could make a Fighter pass with Capcom characters and it would be great.

If I had to pick, I would pick Phoenix Wright. I honestly don't care all that much about the other Capcom franchises other than Mega Man and Street Fighter, which are both already in Smash. Amaterasu looks really cool tho.

Akuma when

i know it's way late, but Akuma woulda been a much cooler (and much more interesting) SF pick than Ken. He coulda had demon flip, the diagonal air fireball, and combos off of tatsu.

Last edited:

Now that's a game I would like to see. If it's like Smash Bros., I would probably be more invested in it's roster than Smash's.

Hi folks! Thanks for commenting; I see we have quite the discussion going on here. It seems as though the top 3 picks in the comments are Phoenix Wright, a Resident Evil pick, and Amaterasu.

I personally have no doubt that any of these picks would be fantastic additions and, like Hero, bringing in loads of fun gameplay, stages, and of course iconic music!

Thanks again for commenting!

Nice article, but why "it wouldn't reach to new fans" is an argument? We just got Banjo-Kazooie.

We’re now over 6 months into the post-launch era of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We don’t know the contents of the remaining two challenger packs yet, but we at least have an idea of what to expect. Based on plenty of speculation, including some of the tidbits from my first article on Smash Bros. character discussion, there’s plenty of talk about the possibility of a new character from Capcom. Despite already having three playable characters, a Monster Hunter boss fight, music, and a Rathalos spirit as representation, there are many possibilities that could still crossover with Smash while bringing something new to the table.

Capcom has a wide selection of series that aren’t even in Smash yet, so it would be mindful to separate them and look at each series independently.

1. Monster Hunter

This is a series that gets a lot of attention when it comes to Smash, and for good reason.

Not only does Monster Hunter as a series have strong connections to Nintendo hardware, but there’s plenty of opportunities for a unique moveset to accompany the iconic Monster Hunter in Smash. Monster Hunter covers different playstyles quite well with tons of weapons, like the Insect Glaive, Switch Axe, and Bow and Arrow. The series could bring the iconic design of the Rathalos armor as well, which would help a playable character stand out from the rest of the expansive Smash Bros. roster.

Monster Hunter already has two music tracks along with a Rathalos boss/AT and Spirit in Smash, so it might have a leg up on other Capcom series. However, I would argue that adding a Monster Hunter to Smash would not expand the crossover element of the series as much as adding another Capcom series. Sure, a character from this series may provide a unique moveset, but that can be said for a number of series. In addition, there was a Mii Fighter costume of a Monster Hunter in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, which could always make a return as a part of a future DLC pack.

This success on Nintendo consoles, and presence in Smash already, might seem like an advantage. Monster Hunter’s recent success might add to that and convince some fans that it’s a likely pick. I’m not so sure, though. While Monster Hunter World has become the most successful Capcom title to date, amassing a gargantuan fanbase, a notable portion of fans have played these games already on Nintendo consoles. This may be a boon for the series getting a playable character in Smash Ultimate, but with the potential of reaching new fans, a series that isn’t already a part of the crossover might be the better option.

2. Devil May Cry

A few months ago, Devil May Cry series director Hideaki Itsuno commented on the possibility of Dante in Smash, saying, “...the first thing to do would be to get Capcom to put Devil May Cry on a Nintendo platform in some way, shape or form – whatever game that might be.”

Shortly after, it was announced via Twitter that Devil May Cry would make a Nintendo debut with a digital release on Nintendo Switch consoles this summer. Interesting timing, eh?

There isn’t necessarily a connection to be made here, but Dante would still be an excellent addition to the “biggest crossover in gaming history.” Armed with his Devil Trigger ability, Dante could have a gauge to fill (based on damage output and damage taken). When activated, this could allow him to deal more damage and move faster for a limited time. This is something that makes Devil May Cry unique, and it might fit Smash rather well.

It’s not like Dante doesn’t have roadblocks potentially preventing him being in Smash though. While it’s never necessarily been a rule that third party characters had to have appeared on a Nintendo console prior to joining Smash, the way that Mr. Itsuno responded to the question implies he hadn’t been approached by Mr. Sakurai at that time. It’s certainly not out of the question that Mr. Sakurai could have approached him after the interview, or that, perhaps similar to Grant Kirkhope with Banjo-Kazooie, he outright dismissed the idea. However, this would mean that his decision was made in the last few months, or that it was an elaborate trolling effort by Mr. Itsuno to mislead fans.

In addition, Devil May Cry, while being well known among gamers, isn’t quite as popular as other Capcom picks. The series itself ranks behind Street Fighter, Monster Hunter, and Resident Evil in terms of overall sales. This isn’t to say that sales are more important than gameplay… however, the latter might be problematic. Dante has a style similar to Bayonetta’s (they were, after all, both worked on by Hideki Kamiya), and even Joker has stolen some of Dante’s best moves! Known for his “Stylish!” combos from his home series, Dante combines swings, stabs, sword uppercuts, and more with aerial combos and rapid-fire shooting from several firearms.

3. Okami

Capcom has one of the most successful collections of intellectual properties in gaming. They cover a wide variety of genres and have redefined particular aspects of how people play games. Okami, while not one of Capcom’s most profitable series, has gifted gamers with a franchise showcasing a unique artstyle, story, and characters.

With a Japanese-like, cel-shaded art style, Okami tells the story of Amaterasu, who must defeat the evil Orochi and defend Kamiki Village. The game has a puzzle-solving, beat ‘em up feel to it, and provides a variety of ways to do so. Okami has won a variety of awards, and some consider it a classic.

Amaterasu would be an exciting pick. If added to Smash, she could have different playstyles relying on managing ink in order to attack with enough strength, or particular elements of her Marvel vs. Capcom moveset could be implemented. An example of that moveset, which is given coverage by Capcom’s very own Seth Killian, can be found in this video!

Truthfully, the only drawback to adding Okami content over another series is it simply isn’t as expansive. This isn’t to say it couldn’t bring in excellent music tracks or vibrant stages, but it may not have the same presence as other options.

4. Ace Attorney

Ace Attorney is one of Capcom’s most memorable creations, and it undoubtedly has fan demand for Smash. I’ll admit that I’ve never played the series. It’s been recommended to me, and I absolutely plan on getting the collection on Switch. I still wanted to include this series in this piece because... well, how couldn’t I? The series itself is popular among Nintendo fans and absolutely stands a chance at playable representation in Smash Ultimate.

Added largely as a joke character in Marvel vs. Capcom, Phoenix Wright is a fan favorite that folks everywhere recognize from Ace Attorney. A defense attorney known for his abilities with the law, Phoenix Wright is mainly known for his almost meme material “OBJECTION!!” exclamation. This could be worked into a moveset as a counter. Fans have come up with other ideas, including a “slam” attack referencing when Phoenix slams his hands down during a trial.

While I have no doubt that Mr. Sakurai and the Smash development team could make a solid moveset for the character, I feel it could be difficult. This series also faces a similar problem to Monster Hunter: it has a large presence on Nintendo hardware and among Nintendo fans, as that’s where most of the series has been featured. Adding an Ace Attorney character wouldn’t necessarily reach the same amount of new fans that another series, such as Resident Evil, would. This could be a moot point, however, considering we got Banjo-Kazooie revealed at E3. This in itself shows that the Fighter Pass isn’t guaranteed to be the “biggest” series of respective companies.

This doesn’t mean Phoenix Wright would be a bad choice. Adding Phoenix Wright would require creative thinking and wouldn’t necessarily reach out to a broader audience like other series would. Smash fans have seen some big surprises already, and we’re bound to have a least a few more on the way. Who knows? Perhaps Phoenix Wright will be one of those characters!

5. Resident Evil

As one of the most renowned series in gaming, Resident Evil is an option that few fans would have considered prior to the Fighter Pass for Smash Ultimate. After it was revealed that Joker would be using a gun in his moveset, it seemed as though one of the hurdles that a Resident Evil character would face had been cleared.

Resident Evil as a series provides a handful of iconic characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, Jill Valentine, and Chris Redfield. Resident Evil is also well known for the countless unique monsters and memorable locations, such as the iconic mansion of Resident Evil 1, or the recent Raccoon City Police Station. While some might argue that it’s too violent, as gameplay of the series involves players tactfully blasting zombies into pieces, it’s not as if all other series with playable characters in Smash are innocent. For example, Bayonetta has several gruesome kill moves on enemies, and the Metal Gear series presents Snake with murderous opportunities

The Nintendo Direct for E3 2019 put Resident Evil in the spotlight, revealing that both Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 would be making their Nintendo Switch debuts. Some might even consider it a “second chance” for the series on Nintendo consoles. The last mainstream title of the series to debut on a Nintendo console was the highly-regarded Resident Evil 4, which was a system seller at the time. In addition, out of the Top 10 highest-selling video game series of Japanese origin, Resident Evil will be the sole remaining series among these 10, once the Hero from Dragon Quest joins Smash!

There are different options for the moveset and playstyle for a Resident Evil pick, but consider the tactical resource and inventory management and survival gameplay of the series itself. Rather than a meter, perhaps a character could have their own inventory with items from the series, with limited usage on a timer?

Author’s Note: So what do you think? Will Capcom get a Challenger Pack in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass? Who would your Capcom pick be? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

My choices:

If it were up to me, here is the order in which I view the choices!

1. Resident Evil
  2. Devil May Cry
  3. Monster Hunter
  4. Ace Attorney
  5. Okami
Why not Lloyd Irving from Tales of symphonia, he is so recognizable,in fact,he was recognized in a Mii costume and many others ways as well

To the people who think that Ace Attorney can't be a fighter and it would be too hard, just remember that there is literally a potted plant in the game. Never say never.....

As of typing this, we still don't have any Monster hunter costumes in Super smash bros ultimate. So I think there's still hope for a Capcom DLC newcomer. The way I see it, they can go one of 3 ways.

1. Shantae
Min Min gave hope to spirits (but not assist trophies). If we never get a Capcom rep as DLC, I will settle on Shantae since she had a game published by Capcom. Now I know you can argue that Shantae isn't a Capcom rep, but you could also argue that Bayonetta and Joker aren't Sega reps.

2. Dante
Donte from DMC was Capcom's representative in Play Station all-stars battle royale, and there is lot's of evidence supporting Dante's possible inclusion in the ultimate fight. I think half of his costumes should be Donte from DMC. Also, Dante fighting the Knuckles assist trophy would make this game "Super smash bros & Knuckles featuring Dante".

3. Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter is the only franchise to have a boss in Ultimate but no fighter (besides Smash bros itself, and even then, you can argue that the Miis are Smash's original reps). Since Smash can always use more females, I think half of Monster hunters costumes should be female and the other half male, both with Rathalos armor. As for palette swaps, each gender could have four different variants of Rathalos: Rathalos red, Rathian green, Azure Rathalos blue, and Pink Rathian pink.

Who I REALLY want to be the next Capcom rep is another Mega Man character. But since all the likely candidates for a second Mega Man rep are either a part of Mega Man's final smash or an assist trophy (with the exception of Roll and Tron Bonne), I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Honorable mention is Phoenix Wright simply because my sister-in-law's sister (who also happens to be a friend of mine in high school) wants him. I'd be fine with any Capcom newcomer really. Even Amaterasu or Frank West, both of which I'm not fond of.

Top Bottom