• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate near Winchester VA?

Pure_Salt__

Smash Rookie
I live in Winchester Virginia, and I was wondering if any one else around the area would want to do a tournament or something? I'm not sure how big of a smash scene there is here. But I still would love to do one.

I was thinking about renting out a meeting room at the bowman library and bringing some set-ups. And doing a free tournament.

Tell me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Code_Cubster

Smash Rookie
I’d love to join, interested in Smash ultimate, can’t say I can always come with work and such but I definitely am interested, if you’ve found any in the area by chance, I’d love it if you would give me a shout!

Pure_Salt__

Smash Rookie
Great! I am hosting a smash tournament at the Bowman Library in Winchester! It will be on the 17th on August. And it's free! Tell your friends!

To stay updated:
Facebook: super summer smash
Instagram: S Super summer smash
Email: info.summersmash

Last edited:
Top Bottom