• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Info Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskontrey

Smash Rookie
Before I get started, let me just say that I know that there are going to be a lot of people who don’t believe this leak. Especially since for my safety and my source’s, I’m not going to explain what my source does at Nintendo besides the fact that they’re an artist. Some of these claims may seem unbelievable, but by now you should know that Sakurai and his team aren’t predictable people. Ridley should have been enough proof of that. With that out of the way, let’s begin.
The final roster size is 74. We are getting 6 more characters, and four more echo fighters. The final stage number is 108, and there are some
more assist trophies.
New Characters Include:
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda)
Incineroar (Pokémon)
Steve (Minecraft)
Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
Chibi-Robo (Chibi Robo)
Echoes Include:
Ken (Ryu)
Shadow (Sonic)
Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Louie (Olimar)

I was able to get a quick description of each new stage from my source. They couldn’t tell me much, but this is what I got.
Stages:
Forest Maze (Super Mario RPG)
(One of the darker stages in the game, with only small beams of light coming down.)
Nether (Minecraft)
(A fiery stage with the Wither as a stage boss.)
Main Street (Animal Crossing)
(A scrolling stage showing off all the shops from New Leaf, similar to Pac Land.)
Dire Dire Docks (Super Mario 64)
(A moving stage that visits the coast, pirate ship, and the eel.
Pokéboats
(A water stage with water type Pokémon-shaped boats sailing across Alolan waters.)

Assist Trophies:
Prince Fluff (Kirby’s Epic Yarn)
(Ties the opponent up in yarn, attaching them to the stage.)
Starlow (Mario and Luigi)
(Transfers the damage of the user with whoever is caught in her star blast.)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG)
(Creates an area of the stage covered in snow. The longer the enemy is in it, the more their movement speed decreases.)
Creeper (Minecraft)
(Spawns in on a random place on the stage, blows up the first person it sees.)
This is all the information I was able to receive. You aren’t required to believe me by any means, but in time, everything will be proven correct.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Individual leak threads are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom